PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting eforts halted by "PLEASE REFRESH"!!!

da bomber
10th October 2005, 02:04 PM
it keeps telling me to "please refresh" when i try to recruit in IE. as almost every recruiter uses IE, this is a problem. Any sugestions?

Stephen
10th October 2005, 03:25 PM
Delete your cookies and your temporary internet files, then reboot. If that doesn't fix it, there's probably a more serious problem.

da bomber
10th October 2005, 03:27 PM
i did. it didn't work. is it aproblem with my browser or KOC? (worked fine last age)

sirjinx
10th October 2005, 03:36 PM
maybe scan your computer for viruses and spyware?

Stephen
10th October 2005, 03:41 PM
Check your firewall settings? Router settings? Obviously other pages are working, so maybe check your anti-virus's "block" list. And your browser "block" list.

da bomber
10th October 2005, 03:46 PM
that's one of the weird things about this. it says it's restricting the site (just notice this ) butit's not in the restricted site list. and i turned the permisions for a restricted site (temperairlily of course) to medium and it had no effect. i also closed my firewall and it didn't help
::edit:: it's fixed. in my case, koc's url somehow got entered int IE's restricted site list but it didn't actualy get shown on the list. my room mate helped me regedit it's entry out of the actual restricted site list in the regisry. (not that anyone withthis problem should go monkey with their registry as this can cause MAJOR computer problems if done incorectly)