PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi Order

Master Echuu
10th October 2005, 12:16 PM
Alliance name: The Jedi Order

Alliance member count: 2,451 on our forums

Alliance forum link: www.the-jedi-order.net

Brief description:

Founded by me in age 2 under the name of The Rebel Alliance. As you can see, we've come a long way since that day, and have quite an impressive history. Far more than I could possibly put down in this thread, so I'll just give a few basics.

Our number one goal, since day one, has been to have fun. We've centered our existance on that and I think it's turned out quite well. We have a lot of high-ranked and dedicated members, but we have never lost sight of that goal. In fact, many members enjoy being a part of the Jedi so much, they stick around on the forums even when they quit KoC. That's what it's like over here. We're friends, first and foremost, and we stick together.

We do have access to recruiters. Our main one is the Doomsday Device, but there are several others as well. We would like to stress, very strongly, that while we do have dedicated clickers, clicking is not what we're all about. You can get hundreds, nay thousands of clicks anywhere. Heck you don't even have to join an alliance. Only here, at The Jedi Order, can you find a truly exceptional group of individuals who will embrace you as one of their own and do their best to help you succeed.

Obviously, there is a great deal more, such as farms, tips (players since age 1 reside here, lots of experience to draw from), a rank system that gives you personal contact with the leadership, contests (complete with sell-off or free clicks prizes), and much more. I'll leave it to you to do the exploring.

Live the Legacy
Become a Jedi
Don the Robes

The Jedi Order Clickmaster

Recently, a question was brought up in our alliance. The question was, what can we do to help those members of our alliance unable to download recruiters? Two of our members, Echofox and Soviet_Wolf, decided that the best solution was to start a Clickmaster list. Compared to most recruiters, it's slow and unwieldy, but they thought, hey better than nothing! And so it was born, the Jedi Order public Clickmaster.

The CM is open to all, there is no need to join The Jedi Order or even register on our forums. All you have to do is post your KoC name and link here (http://turinturambar.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=pubcm).

There will be weekly click limits of course, so be sure to click the minimum to stay unsuspended!

Approved Posters:

Echuu
Xyrational
Echofox
Beanyb0y
Jedi_Master
lafosse
Schnapper
Davie
Sww813
Vigoroth/Ewok_Counselor
cash_money_empire11

SilverSable
10th October 2005, 02:30 PM
Everything looks good. You are approved.
I will be your contact mod for now.
Please add a list of approved posters to your original post.
Please keep in mind, spamming is not allowed.
All posts need to be three lines or longer to keep in line with the rules.
Thank you.

Beanyb0y
10th October 2005, 10:33 PM
Add me to the apporved posters Echuu!!

This was my first and main alliance way back in age 3. It has been good to me and brought me from a full-n00b player to the half-semi-decent I am today.

Age 5 will be the Age of the jedi. Our head account is Page One already and will be there all age. Watch out!

Master Echuu
11th October 2005, 07:32 PM
Added ya Beany!

For those who aren't aware, the Jedi have finally regained our former glory from age 3. In that day, our top account (mine at the time) held steady on the first page despite the fact that it's size was dwarfed by all 49 other player on that page. Today, our top account, Jedi_Master, is holding steady at around rank 30 once again.

We have the tools, we have the skill, we have the experience. All we need is you. So what're you waiting for? Don the Robes!

JediMaster Xyra
12th October 2005, 12:52 AM
As promised in Age 4, the Jedi have come out in full force in Age 5! Jedi_Master is holding his own on page 1, the forums are full of life and the everything is falling into place. All KoC players are invited to follow the path of the Jedi and take on the challenge of a new Jedi padawn.

Do you have what it takes?

http://www.the-jedi-order.net

~JediMaster_Xyra :turkey:

Echofox
13th October 2005, 11:49 AM
Ladies and gentlemen of GUA...

We're BAACKK!! The Jedi Order is now waiting for you to join up today! You can't go wrong by joining up today! Sign up, check out our forums and give us a chance to help you become the best you can be!

The Jedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net)

Jedi_Master
13th October 2005, 04:36 PM
The best thing about our current status within KoC is that people are suprised. People on page one scroll the page and find this Jedi_Master guy? Who the heck is he or them they say? All I can say is get used to it. We are The Jedi Order, and we will not fade away. Remember, the jedi win...that simple.

Yoda

lafosse
13th October 2005, 08:10 PM
The jedi order is a great bunch. im joined near the end of age four and they helped me jump to a 20k ranking and we are off the an amazing start this age. we have everything you need in an alliance. many great and helpful players.

Schnapper
13th October 2005, 08:14 PM
Simply the best alliance that I have been part of.

With so many active and might I say friendly people on the forums this is one alliance that everyone should consider joining.

The Jedi have risen to be a force to be reckoned with in Age5!!!

Master Echuu
16th October 2005, 09:51 PM
It's good to be back in power this age, that much is certain.

Latest news: Two contests are up! The prizes? 5,000 free clicks for one, a thousand for the other!

A couple ways to speed up clicking have been posted, and after trying them myself, I gotta say they're awesome! Literally 15-20 times faster clicking when I used them!

We will continue to dominate in this age and in all ages to come. We grow stronger with each passing day. So what are you waiting for? Learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi.

Don the Robes

Davie
17th October 2005, 05:15 PM
Way back in age 2 this was the first alliance i joined and they are still going from strength to strength. With over 2000 members this is one of the oldest Kings of Chaos alliances around and there is heck of a lot of experience to go with it. There chain is neatly set up with the head aiming for top 50, they have some of the best extensive boards i have seen allowing a mulitude of things to be discussed and its generally great fun!
The links on the first page, become the Jedi ;)

Echofox
19th October 2005, 08:13 AM
I'm sure you have all noticed by now and asked... "Who's Jedi_Master?" Jedi_Master is the lead account for The Jedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net) formerly known as The Rebel Alliance.
We're BACK and better than ever!!
Active fun forums!
Contests!
A strong Command chain!
Active, friendly members!

What more could you want in an alliance? Visit The Jedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net) and don the robes....

It is your DESTINY!

Master Echuu
21st October 2005, 10:30 PM
Wow, I must say, what a day it was here at TJO. What with the whole thing with fury and all of us being banned from clickwh0re (no matter, D^3 is better anyway), a major problem with an enemy that everyone is involved with (on the road to being solved), and a few site changes, it was quite an amazing time. Everyone came on at once, it seems.

And at the end of the day, we've got a massive addition to our chain, negotiated a cease-fire between opposing forces (gaining that chain addition in the process), and awarded 3,000 free clicks to a contest winner.

All in all, a good day for us.

Want to be involved in this kind of excitement? Want to be in the center of the action?

Don the Robes

www.the-jedi-order.net

JediMaster Xyra
21st October 2005, 10:58 PM
What a day it has been alright! TJO is getting stronger and stronger, and the people remain the same. It isn't often that you see high ranked people maintain their friendly attitude and helpfulness towards all member of the chain, regardless of rank!

Everyone is given the opportunity to excel. I foresee and new competition starting in the near future - you don't want to miss out so come join us today!

:badger_2:

Master Echuu
22nd October 2005, 10:38 AM
Is it me, or have we had a huge influx in new members the last couple days? Seems like all of a sudden tons of people have joined up. I can't account for the difference, unless they're all PR members abandoning their former leaders for us.

In any case it's a welcome surprise. Echo, maybe we should start a recruiting contest now to motivate people to keep it going?

Echofox
24th October 2005, 12:30 AM
It's been a couple days now and wouldn't ya know it... The Jedi Order is growing stronger, better, but has some of the most powerful, yet friendly warlords! You will learn the ways of the Force from a great many top notch players! These people are friendly, helpful and will do just about anything you could imagine to help you out! Games are meant to be fun... join The Jedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net) and keep the game fun!! :)

Don the Robes of a Jedi and own with the best!

Master Echuu
24th October 2005, 07:50 PM
In light of the fact that we have several members unable to use recruiters to click links, we at the Jedi Order have decided to start a large, old-fashioned clickmaster link list for anyone in that predicament. Joining us is unneccessary to use this clickmaster, just visit the forums and post in the appropriate section (which will be created in the next day or two) with your link. You'll be added and can start clicking in no time.

Hope to see you soon!

Don the Robes

cash_money_empire11
25th October 2005, 09:32 PM
This is a really great alliance! they have been NR's loyal ally since age 3! You can count on these guys for anything! Also there chain is one of the strongest and oldest in the game! These guys are true KoC veterans! You cant go wrong joining them!

Jedi_Master
28th October 2005, 08:14 PM
There is so much interest on TJO right now. You have to join in on the fun. We are still 0wning on page one and already planning for age 6!!!!

Please join and find out about how you can become the leader of a great alliance like ours! :badger_2:

Master Echuu
31st October 2005, 05:46 PM
The Jedi Order has become a force (no pun intended) to be reckoned with in this age! Our chain is growing in leaps and bounds, as we push forward in the rankings.

I honestly had no idea we were that popular, but we've got a ton of new recruits pouring in, and a large chain just merged with ours. Thinking of growing with us? Just drop by for a visit and see what you think!

www.the-jedi-order.net

Don the Robes

Jedi_Master
31st October 2005, 06:38 PM
Things we teach new members

* How to get a large army
* How to get officers
* How to play for a high rank
* How to sabotage enemies
* How to protect yourself

and

* How to 0wn

www.the-jedi-order.net

Vigoroth\Ewok_Counselor
31st October 2005, 11:51 PM
The Jedi Order has taught me almost everything I know, and has great resources. They really do teach everything Jedi Master claimed, and they really can't be beat. Check out the forums, and join today! FYI, I am in top 1500 in ranks with about 9 officers. They really do help lots! Can I be added to the allowed to post list?

JediMaster Xyra
1st November 2005, 01:26 AM
Everyone in our alliance has a means to gain soldiers - regardless of your computer! That is one thing that most other places in KoC do not allow for. TJO look's after each and everyone of its members so that everyone can get the most out of KoC.

It doesn't matter what rank you are, you can only get better if you join The Jedi Order!

sww813
5th November 2005, 01:49 PM
This is the best alliance. Need I say more? Well I'm going have to. :)

The Jedi Order was the first alliance I joined. Upon my first couple posts I knew that this was the alliance for me. They taught me everything I know. I was a pain in their butt when I first joined because I was a :newbie: but they didn't care and helped me a ton. The Jedi Order is for the experienced and the inexperienced. Come on by and see how great TJO really is! www.the-jedi-order.net

Also I want to thank all the members of TJO for helping me when I was a newbie.

Yay for TJO!!!! :yay:

www.the-jedi-order.net

Master Echuu
10th November 2005, 12:28 PM
Ever since a week and a half ago, when our top account on the front page MASSIVELY trained down his troops, we've got nothing but derogatory comments about how it was a big noob mistake and he's ruined his chances at a high-ranked account because of it.

Well, it's been a week and a half, and he's ranked 8 places better than he was before he did it. Almost our entire chain uses this strategy of massive numbers of spies and sentries while still maintaining an excellent rank. It's why we LOOK so small, yet have such great ranks. It's a legacy, a strategy we've used since age 3 to fantastic effect.

How do we do it? Well, why don't you join up and find out?

Don the Robes.

Schofield
11th November 2005, 01:56 AM
I'm not a member of TJO...however, I do personally know a few members, and what an awesome alliance it is now :) Last Age, I wasn't so sure, this Age, you'd do well to join them. Great stuff guys :)

Echofox
12th November 2005, 12:09 PM
THE JEDI ORDER (www.the-jedi-order.net)

The talk around the Mos Eisley Cantina is that the Jedi are back in town to stay! Look around... have you ever seen so many high ranked Jedi? :) We've been :weights: for this Age, honing our abilities in the Force...nothing can stop us now! You can be a part of this legacy... Join the Jedi and become one of the best!!

Don the robes of the Jedi

Vigoroth\Ewok_Counselor
14th November 2005, 11:00 PM
TJO! (http://the-jedi-order.net/)

Join the Jedi Order today, and become the best you can be! Don the robes, and walk the halls, and exit better than you entered. The clever strategy has greatly helped TJO, and continues to allow us to dominate. Learn everything you need to know about KoC, and enjoy a friendly forum community.

cash_money_empire11
16th November 2005, 06:49 PM
This is a great alliance and have always been great allies to NR!

TJO owns alot this age with a top 50 account!

Join them now!

JediMaster Xyra
17th November 2005, 11:19 PM
It's as easy as this - The Jedi Order is here to own age 5, and we are doing so. It is an alliance of creative, and active individuals who will do as much as they can to see their team-mates thrive in the KoC world.

It isn't about one, or two players. The Jedi Order is about a legion of KoC players who are rising through the ranks, and having a blast while doing so. You will struggle to find a more friendly alliance. Even if you are just curious, drop by our forums and say hi. I can guarantee you will like what you see!

The Jedi Order (http://www.the-jedi-order.net)

Master Echuu
5th December 2005, 11:58 AM
Wow, much has happened since anyone posted here!

Well, as a bit of an update, The Jedi Order has left fury, perhaps permanently. There were many reasons for the decision, but mainly we felt that it was best for TJO as a whole to go solo, and it seems to have worked very well. Our chain is stronger (and larger), and we've gained quite a boost of moral from becoming our own entity, seperate from any other chain for the first time since age 2.

Wanna be part of this? Don the Robes!

Jedi_Master
7th December 2005, 10:05 PM
We have become better Echuu :mrt:

We have added Xwar :) and are soon to add another top alliance.

www.the-jedi-order.net to join one of the last alliances that has not forgotten about values.

cash_money_empire11
8th December 2005, 10:42 AM
The Jedi order is a great leader with great members like echuu, and jedi beanb0y!

You cant go wrong joining them, with top clicking alliances in Xwar and dark mage alliance!

Join NOW!

Echofox
10th December 2005, 10:06 AM
It's so easy, a CAVEMAN could join up! www.the-jedi-order.net. type, read, join. How could you go wrong with joining one of the best alliances out there? Friendly folks who will help whenever, however they can. Tons of great resources to use to become one of the BEST. Nothing is impossible, but it will never happen unless you take that step to don the robes of a Jedi! :badger_2:

cash_money_empire11
19th December 2005, 05:51 PM
TJO is still growing and becoming even more powerful! Join them and u will get protection that u cant find anywhere else! I guarntee u that! KoC hasnt been the same since they started playin and that was back in age 2! These guys are great players and friends! Forums are very active and the chain is strong as hell! Join now!

heavywood
20th December 2005, 09:29 AM
Hmm, It's been a while since I posted on GUA. However, despite the name change from TRA, TJO is definitely my favorite alliance right now. All my others have basically dwindled in membership, but this one has grown during that time. So help us grow even more!

JediMaster Xyra
22nd December 2005, 06:55 PM
And it is growing more and more every day! Congratulations to Echofox - TJO's newest High Council member and to heavywood and Enlivia, TJO's newest council members! Well deserved promotions happening on all fronts!

Currently TJO is utilising the power of sabotage on a few rivals so if you want to learn how to sab, now is the best time to join! Forums/battlefield/msn/irc - the Jedi have it all! Hope to see you there :)

Echofox
23rd December 2005, 04:43 PM
Somebody has GOT to be insane to make me High Council! :) Thanks! Congratulations are very much in line for Enlivia and Heavywood, two of the best people you'd ever want fighting a war beside you!

Yes, The Jedi Order has been called into battle after a "Pearl Harbor", "September 11th" or more appropriately "Order 66"... I guess they thought a sneak attack would catch us unawares.. Now they are finding that the Jedi are hard to kill and fight back with equal determination. Like Xyra said, if you ever wanted to learn how to sab and mass, now is the time! We're holding classes daily on live targets! Join today and kick some butt with the Jedi! The Jedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net)

XwaR
23rd December 2005, 06:11 PM
TJO is a great place. Whether you are an experienced player, or a new guy, this place is great. Sabbing is plentiful, and you can learn from many. All styles of play are welcome, attack, defense, spy, whatever. Not to mention the environment is friendly and everybody is welcome!

crazy_stuff
23rd December 2005, 08:59 PM
hmz im not sure xwars in it so i sence its dodgy :P

do u recieve free tuna on entry

cash_money_empire11
26th December 2005, 07:15 PM
Great allaince, They are currently at war and are owning I might add! Xwar has been a great addition to the Jedi Chain!! I look forward to his involvement in the chain! Come join one of the strongest alliances in the game!

sww813
27th December 2005, 02:08 PM
With this war TJO has united in a way. And we will never let up. Since the enemy is dumb enough to try to get spies in on us, joining may be a little slow but it's worth it the end!

TJO :weights: (www.the-jedi-order.net)

TJO is owning this age so come on and join the fun!!

Jedi_Master
27th December 2005, 06:33 PM
Thank You Davie...please remove these posts from our thread.

And TJO...please stick to the promotion of our alliance. Remember to keep the values that we have always had, do not sloop to the level we have always held as opposition. Thank you.

Join our alliance everyone :badger_2:

www.the-jedi-order.net

Echofox
27th December 2005, 06:36 PM
Correct you are Davie! Is there a place these mindless people can post their lies to other than in our alliance recruitment page? I'd be happy to share my logs there..

The Jedi are indeed at war... a sneak attack, but we're doing just fine right now... come to our forums and see, but be warned we are screening people for spying activities, so it may take some time.

Echofox

Echofox
28th December 2005, 12:39 AM
Admin, please remove the above post by MMDG as it is not what The Jedi Order wishes to have on it's recruitment threads. TJO simply made a reference to a war being fought, no specific groups named as hostiles. Thanks!

Echofox

carolina211
29th December 2005, 06:09 PM
The Jedi Order is the best alliance i have ever been apart of. Without this alliance i would never have known this much about the game. They great staff has helped me a lot and i have achieved a much better rank because of this alliance. JOIN!

Echofox
31st December 2005, 11:17 PM
Happy New Year!
Here's to 2006 and The Jedi Order and their excellent allies!! May all your sabs be successful and your 5*1s devastating!! It has truly been an honor to serve alongside all Jedi in both times of war and peace. To all you future Jedi out there, come join us and learn first hand the power of the Force in a wartime setting, join TheJedi Order (www.the-jedi-order.net) today!!

cash_money_empire11
2nd January 2006, 03:26 AM
TJO is kicking some serious ass in the new year still have a top 50 account and plus some of the best sabbers in the game! TJO will continue to be a powerhouse for ever so if u want a reliable allaince that will be around till age 10 and beyond join TJO u wont regret it!

Jedi_Master
5th January 2006, 10:22 PM
Join one of the oldest and most consistent alliances in KoC. We have much to offer including helping everyone gain men, officers, respect and friends :)

www.the-jedi-order.net

Hope to see everyone around the site :weights:

cash_money_empire11
9th January 2006, 04:15 PM
TJO just got done with one of the best wars I have ever seen and I have been around since age 2, TJO fought hard their enemy but in the end bith sides decided to let there be a truce and let the blood shed no more! If you like action join TJO cause they can always find some!

Jedi_Master
10th January 2006, 09:23 AM
Cash...please do not say "we 0wned the enemy". We have stood firm that neither side was dominant over the other. The war was a good experience for the Jedi and opponents alike. Davie or another mod, can you please delete the above post, We do not tolerate flaming any other alliance or person. Please refrain from that kind of stuff in the future cash.

cash_money_empire11
11th January 2006, 10:24 PM
Well first of all that wasn't flaming it wa stating the simple truth, but any how The enemy was a great one and it a great war, I have respect for both alliances in the fight they put up! Join TJO and you wont regret it!

JediMaster Xyra
24th January 2006, 09:25 AM
What a well fought war, and even better resolution! TJO has the cream of the crop when it comes to diplomacy, teamwork and hard yakka. Fight on our side once, and you will be converted to a patriotic Jedi for life!

Even if you simply curious, you're more than welcome to visit our base at http://www.the-jedi-order.net . Hope to see you there!

Master Echuu
9th February 2006, 12:27 PM
Well, much is still going on over at TJO. We've had a new banner competition, the boards have had a LOT of cleaning up and rearranging in the last few days, and activity is higher than ever! Lots of new promotions have been going out especially this last week.

But don't take my word for it! Come check us out: www.the-jedi-order.net

cash_money_empire11
19th February 2006, 02:08 PM
TJO is one of the best alliances out there! They have a top 50 account along with another top 100 account and lots of top 1000 accounts so u know if you join TJO you will joining a hella strong alliance!

sww813
8th March 2006, 02:28 PM
I can say how TJO is the best alliance and how good we are and all that crap. But I wouldn't want to waste your time. Just come on over to www.the-jedi-order.net and see. You won't be wasting your time ;)

cash_money_empire11
8th March 2006, 06:46 PM
Well I guarntee you wont waste your time if you stop by TJO!! This is truely a great alliance and I will tell you why cause you will want to know!! TJO has a very strong chain with a top 50 account and another top 100 account, they are an elder alliance from age 2, they have great members, great spy chain, and have over 15 players in the top 1000, only a couple alliances have that many!! That just shows how strong TJO is and not mention some of the best staff around!!

Join NOW!

Protox
8th March 2006, 07:13 PM
I joined TJO about a month ago and I have had nothing but benefits! This game is so much more enjoyable with TJO. Thanks everyone at TJO :D

Nights_Judgement
8th March 2006, 07:39 PM
Indeed, The Jedi Order is certainly a good alliance to be with, Jedi_Master a good friend of mine is certainly a player you want to be assossiated with :) Good luck to your alliance, good to see you're still growing :)

cash_money_empire11
13th March 2006, 11:27 PM
It is great to have allies like Nights Judgement, in your back pocket! ;)
Anyway TJO still continues to grow and wn this age with 2 top 50 accounts now, TJo is a true force in KoC!!

heavywood
8th April 2006, 01:54 PM
I thank our friends and allies for the kind words. It's certainly been a while since I've posted here. Since that time I have been promoted to the Council and have been doing my best to maintain activity at the forums. As the age drags on though, activity has been waining. If you have ever registered at the forums, I suggest checking in once in a while, we still have all the fun you may remember when you were there. If you aren't registered, I suggest doing so. We are strong in game and we have a strong community as well. You can help us make it stronger!

Final_Jedi
22nd April 2006, 11:03 PM
I would like to advice you to all join one of the best alliances out in koc they have a friendly community and we all back each other up.

XCOUNTRYBOYX
6th May 2006, 09:43 AM
Just for your stupid people:
on April 30
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of nally_11's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nally_11's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of nally_11's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nally_11's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of nally_11's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nally_11's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 6 of nally_11's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nally_11's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Jedi_Ewok-Counselor's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Ewok-Counselor's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of FireDragon1234's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter FireDragon1234's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of FireDragon1234's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter FireDragon1234's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

br0ke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of cwolf6's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter cwolf6's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of DerrickLotus's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter DerrickLotus's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of DerrickLotus's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter DerrickLotus's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of Prinz's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Prinz's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of Prinz's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Prinz's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Mickey-Shell's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter Mickey-Shell's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Mickey-Shell's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter Mickey-Shell's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

---
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of CHRISTLIKE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter CHRISTLIKE's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 12 of CHRISTLIKE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter CHRISTLIKE's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of CHRISTLIKE's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter CHRISTLIKE's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of germs's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter germs's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of germs's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter germs's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of nayrthegreat's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nayrthegreat's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of nayrthegreat's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nayrthegreat's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 12 of nayrthegreat's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nayrthegreat's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broked

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of Jawa_Striker's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jawa_Striker's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 9 of Jawa_Striker's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jawa_Striker's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 6 of kieronius's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kieronius's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 6 of kieronius's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kieronius's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of kieronius's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kieronius's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of kieronius's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kieronius's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

2 minutes ago Pikeraider 9,964,882 Gold stolen 15 0 0 1,225,034 2,927,143 details

3 minutes ago Elven-Yoda 281,728 Gold stolen 1 0 0 0 2,770,332 details
3 minutes ago Elven-Yoda 285,276 Gold stolen 1 0 0 0 2,770,332 details
4 minutes ago Elven-Yoda 386,356 Gold stolen 1 0 0 0 2,822,602 details
4 minutes ago Elven-Yoda 360,199 Gold stolen 1 0 0 0 3,083,954 details
4 minutes ago Elven-Yoda 483,363 Gold stolen 1 0 0 0 3,136,224 details

5 minutes ago jastersolo 17,853,736 Gold stolen 15 37 0 2,207,563 2,770,332 details

7 minutes ago JimAy 8,900,108 Gold stolen 15 0 0 387 2,176,689 details

May 1
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Jedi_Schnapper's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Schnapper's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Soviet_Wolf's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Soviet_Wolf's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of Rebel_Lyger's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rebel_Lyger's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of Rebel_Lyger's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rebel_Lyger's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of rebel_torsek's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter rebel_torsek's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of rebel_torsek's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter rebel_torsek's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 12 of Rebel_ReXo's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rebel_ReXo's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

broke

more to come

XCOUNTRYBOYX
6th May 2006, 09:44 AM
May 3

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of huhwatde's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter huhwatde's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

huhwatde's forces counter-attack and inflict 30,538,251 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of templarlord1's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter templarlord1's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of templarlord1's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter templarlord1's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of Jedi_Echofox's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Echofox's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of Jedi_Echofox's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Echofox's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Jedi_Ewok-Counselor's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Ewok-Counselor's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of cycottic's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter cycottic's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of cycottic's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter cycottic's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

cycottic's forces counter-attack and inflict 71,746,119 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Elven-Yoda's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Elven-Yoda's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Elven-Yoda's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Elven-Yoda's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Elven-Yoda's forces counter-attack and inflict 2,285,834 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of nally_11's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter nally_11's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You stole 18,965,990 gold from nally_11!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of FireDragon1234's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter FireDragon1234's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of FireDragon1234's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter FireDragon1234's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

FireDragon1234's forces counter-attack and inflict 14,823,584 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of jastersolo's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter jastersolo's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of jastersolo's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter jastersolo's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of cwolf6's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter cwolf6's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of cwolf6's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter cwolf6's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

cwolf6's forces counter-attack and inflict 60,442,849 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of DerrickLotus's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter DerrickLotus's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

DerrickLotus's forces counter-attack and inflict 131,610,488 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of MiNiNiXsII's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter MiNiNiXsII's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of MiNiNiXsII's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter MiNiNiXsII's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of anubis's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter anubis's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of jaggers's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter jaggers's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Rebel_darklord's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rebel_darklord's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Rebel_darklord's forces counter-attack and inflict 207,508,507 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Rogue_Jedi_Commander's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rogue_Jedi_Commander's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Rogue_Jedi_Commander's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Rogue_Jedi_Commander's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Rogue_Jedi_Commander's forces counter-attack and inflict 125,918,683 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of amt_mt_kristina_leong's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter amt_mt_kristina_leong's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

amt_mt_kristina_leong's forces counter-attack and inflict 88,121,543 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of nagbot_orc_warlord's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter nagbot_orc_warlord's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

nagbot_orc_warlord's forces counter-attack and inflict 202,284,169 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of Jedi_LTrebourne's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_LTrebourne's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Jedi_LTrebourne's forces counter-attack and inflict 124,577,352 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of kingyoda's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kingyoda's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of kingyoda's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter kingyoda's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

kingyoda's forces counter-attack and inflict 63,823,959 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of jay_pee_skywalker's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter jay_pee_skywalker's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of jay_pee_skywalker's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter jay_pee_skywalker's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

jay_pee_skywalker's forces counter-attack and inflict 91,584,578 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of zukim's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter zukim's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of zukim's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter zukim's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

zukim's forces counter-attack and inflict 100,182,529 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of carolina211's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter carolina211's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of carolina211's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter carolina211's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

carolina211's forces counter-attack and inflict 31,736,919 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Jedi_Jos's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Jos's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Jedi_Jos's forces counter-attack and inflict 7,208,000 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of jedijeff05's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter jedijeff05's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of jedijeff05's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter jedijeff05's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

jedijeff05's forces counter-attack and inflict 19,829,352 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of StonedColdSober's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter StonedColdSober's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

StonedColdSober's forces counter-attack and inflict 105,350,567 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of highflyers's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter highflyers's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of highflyers's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter highflyers's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

highflyers's forces counter-attack and inflict 19,623,338 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of FrecklesTheNinja's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter FrecklesTheNinja's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

FrecklesTheNinja's forces counter-attack and inflict 42,810,127 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of HoRuS-CR's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter HoRuS-CR's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of HoRuS-CR's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter HoRuS-CR's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of HoRuS-CR's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter HoRuS-CR's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

HoRuS-CR's forces counter-attack and inflict 17,863,830 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of JediMaster_Aldusthegreat's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter JediMaster_Aldusthegreat's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of JediMaster_Aldusthegreat's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.

Your spies successfully enter JediMaster_Aldusthegreat's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 11 of john160593's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter john160593's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

john160593's forces counter-attack and inflict 144,265,480 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of J-Boogie's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter J-Boogie's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

J-Boogie's forces counter-attack and inflict 107,251,109 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Chaszmyr's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Chaszmyr's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Chaszmyr's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Chaszmyr's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Chaszmyr's forces counter-attack and inflict 113,044,186 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of GreatDevastation's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter GreatDevastation's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

GreatDevastation's forces counter-attack and inflict 41,900,131 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of lord-skateboard's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter lord-skateboard's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of lord-skateboard's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter lord-skateboard's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

lord-skateboard's forces counter-attack and inflict 50,058,667 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of Jedi_Schnapper's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jedi_Schnapper's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of onekoolchick's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter onekoolchick's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of onekoolchick's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter onekoolchick's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

onekoolchick's forces counter-attack and inflict 178,259,825 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Jawa_Striker's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter Jawa_Striker's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Jawa_Striker's forces counter-attack and inflict 103,189,334 damage on your army!

Rebel_Lyger's forces counter-attack and inflict 31,778,733 damage on your army!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 13 of QueensrychEvanescence's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter QueensrychEvanescence's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

QueensrychEvanescence's forces counter-attack and inflict 68,921,098 damage on your army!

Davie
6th May 2006, 10:00 AM
Temp Closed for obvious reasons. When i have sorted this out and deemed it appropriate the thread will be re-opened.

Edit - reopened. STAY OUT OF EACH OTHERS THREADS. I will be watching both.

heavywood
7th May 2006, 11:44 AM
It's funny how all those logs are from players who are ranked out of the top 1000. I have nothing but their failed attempts in my logs, and there aren't very many of those since they don't even bother sabbing the high rankers.......

I guess that is the difference with TJO. Not only do we play for rank, we play to protect each other. When one of our members was stabbed in the back by his former friends, we all welcomed the opportunity to fight with him against a lame opponent who has no weapons to sab. They have been massed daily while retribution for the masses is sporadic at best.

So, why don't you stop on into our forums and find out the true story here? Plus, our forums don't have to move to another location every other month because of our paranoia......

Davie
7th May 2006, 04:08 PM
opened for age 6

JediMaster Xyra
23rd May 2006, 02:35 AM
Thank you Davie!

Great to see friendly faces still around GUA! Well at TJO, all the friendly faces keep coming back. It is one of those places that you can't stay away from for too long :)

The Jedi are fast growing in Age 6 and whether it be on msn, the forums or in the battlefield, activity is everywhere! For newcomers to the game, or people looking for a change - I would highly recommend you visit the Jedi Order. You won't find a cooler, or more experienced bunch of people :)

To visit our forums just click the link in my signature! :)

heavywood
7th June 2006, 02:17 PM
New age, same great group of folks on our forums. If you are interested in joining a chain where everyone is truely accepted then TJO is the only place to be. You can also be assured that you will not be massed because of the actions of our leaders (with the exception of Echo, he's just plain crazy). If someone does decide to go to war with us, it is more than likely because they are a bunch of immature morons who take a game way to seriously.

Join TJO Now if this sounds like your cup o' tea!

apmastersite
19th June 2006, 05:40 PM
hey guys... seeing the fact that i am now the ambassador to your clan from PCC & from my own clan.

can't you guys do me a favor?

Check out my own clan (sub-chain of PCC)

for those of you wondering this is the break down

My Clan --> PCC -->ELite_Sabbers (i am ambassador from PCC)

hope this helps the ones that are quite lost on the relavency of this post

so can you guys check out my clan's application?

http://www.giveupalready.com/showth...0040#post740040

post if necessay. Thanks!!

::Woot:: go Team!!

nally
29th June 2006, 11:25 AM
The Jedi Order (http://www.the-jedi-order.net) has become more active since the start of the new age and we are still recruiting new members so if you are looking for a superb alliance to help you through Age 6 then i suggest trying us out.
We are a family friendly aliance and we do everything we cato offer help and support to all members who need it.

What harm can it do? just take a look and see what you think.

Go here: www.the-jedi-order.net

:morning:

Shadow_
1st July 2006, 02:15 PM
The Jedi Order is a GREAT Alliance! I tell you that I am a new member but I have been treated nice since I joined. They have tough allies, nice members, and great leaders. Why not join them and find out how cool they are for yourself?

Echofox
1st July 2006, 07:44 PM
New age, same great group of folks on our forums. If you are interested in joining a chain where everyone is truely accepted then TJO is the only place to be. You can also be assured that you will not be massed because of the actions of our leaders (with the exception of Echo, he's just plain crazy). If someone does decide to go to war with us, it is more than likely because they are a bunch of immature morons who take a game way to seriously.

Join TJO Now if this sounds like your cup o' tea!

HEY! Am I really that crazy? :) Ok maybe sometimes, but they all deserved it! :crazy:

Come on out and check us out at www.the-jedi-order.net... you won't regret it and you probably will have some fun while you are there!

Echofox

Shadow_
2nd July 2006, 12:28 PM
The Jedi Order is one of the largest and most powerful alliances in the entire game people! I am probably going to move to their chain and I would be a very valuable person to join! I hope that you all click this link and come on over!

http://the-jedi-order.net

nally
22nd July 2006, 05:36 AM
Thank you for your great comments V3g3t@

Oh and Echo you can be real crazy at times but thats what makes you funny and what makes you a cool leader.

Any way come on people we are still recruiting over at www.the-jedi-order.net just take a look and you will soon see how much we have to offer.

Lord of the Underworld
11th August 2006, 01:29 PM
hey Echo and Yoda, whats up?

hows everything going at TJO?

P.S. who do i talk to get unbanned on the TJO forums?

l0_0l
12th August 2006, 06:38 PM
AWESOME group of folks... i've actually warred with them in the past... they are excellent warriors... join TJO!!!

Echofox
12th August 2006, 11:42 PM
Thanks l0_0l! Damn right that was a good war! Learned a lot.. ouch! ;)

Lord, send me a PM and let me know what your user name is for the TJO forums and I'll get you unbanned ASAP!

Always nice to have new faces and friends at The Jedi Order! Some might say we have gone to the dark side...:moody:.. as of late.. but truth be known, most of us wanted to play this game hardcore, so we joined up with some of the best ranker/sabbers in the business.. EliteSabbers. We're still Jedi, but with a bit more attitude. Join up and find out for yourself..

Echofox

cash_money_empire11
17th August 2006, 01:28 PM
TJO is an old skool alliance that has alot of experience in their ranks!

This age TJO has become more of a war ready chain than in the past and I guarntee TJO will not back down from a fight!

Join TJO and you wont be let down they are good dedicated members that treat everyone that joins as family!

nally
27th August 2006, 03:36 PM
We have a great community and we love good targets :) but what we dont like is pointless wars...

We treat each of our members equally and help all our members the best we can; so go on give us a try and hopefully you wont be dissapointed by what we have to offer. :)