PDA

View Full Version : 15 Commander Changes?

kulennr1
10th October 2005, 12:03 PM
WTF did the admin think when they made 15 commander changes???

INXSfan
10th October 2005, 12:53 PM
well foe has unlimited changes. and why not ? if your normal commanders quits, your next get deleted etc. makes sure you are not without an commander or with one you don't like.

SilentSavage
10th October 2005, 12:55 PM
well foe has unlimited changes. and why not ? if your normal commanders quits, your next get deleted etc. makes sure you are not without an commander or with one you don't like.

yeah i agree dont be complaying its helping you out :crazy:

kulennr1
10th October 2005, 01:37 PM
It had bin enought with 4 changes, why 15??

SilverSable
10th October 2005, 03:02 PM
I think it is funny. And a great idea... why not?? Imagine how many enemies some people in KOC make? :crazy: I think it is cool. LOL.

Stephen
10th October 2005, 03:24 PM
(title edited to reflect what this thread is about...)

Lt_Pyro
10th October 2005, 07:33 PM
lol i agree on this good idea

HookerBodyShots
10th October 2005, 08:38 PM
It probably came from a lot of people complaining about it. From what little I know of KoC, this sounds like a good idea. Nothin' like more options, eh?

akakak
10th October 2005, 09:10 PM
I dont really think its so bad... i mean i get all these dum recruitment letters about joining, i have experience, i can sab people bla bla bla. So if you dont like your current commander you can try another one. Well, why NOT have it though?

krazyindahead187
10th October 2005, 10:39 PM
when i first saw that i thought WTF, but i bet you by the end of the age people will be *itching for more commander changes

Disasterpieces
11th October 2005, 12:23 AM
I think half the reason they made so many changes is because they now have the ditch officer option. So if you get the wrong commander a few times and they ditch you or you dont want to be under them anymore, you will obviously be able to change again. I know that i was lacking a commander change or 2 last and and think that what they have done this age is a great idea.

bloodpirate
11th October 2005, 11:52 AM
it will be harder to BUY recruits/officers and keep them, as they will move onto the next deal ... LOL

Heinrich_Himmler
11th October 2005, 12:53 PM
it will be harder to BUY recruits/officers and keep them, as they will move onto the next deal ... LOL

I think that's good, cuz officers that are "bought" are usually not loyal anyway. The real loyal ones will keep you as commander if you help them as you should as commander. Then it don't matter how many commanderchanges you have...

Having 15 changes also adds to the "chaos", which is good and keeps the game interesting...

the_phoenix
11th October 2005, 02:00 PM
15 too many though. You need around 5 excluding ditching a commander

H2SO4
11th October 2005, 03:49 PM
Well it seems to me that commanders who are rubbish will lose their officers and officers who don't pull their weight will get booted. Sounds fine to me.