PDA

View Full Version : Error Message

zierbea
10th October 2005, 10:25 AM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /stats.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.kingsofchaos.com Port 80

Does anyone else get this error message? I seem to get it all of the time especially when I am trying to click. Is there anyway to fix it?

H4ZE
10th October 2005, 11:28 AM
happens constantly to me...just refresh the page and keep on rollin...

Winkle
10th October 2005, 11:36 AM
It happened at the start of last age too, I think KoC use a smaller
server till it gets more hits

Happens to me too

Lt_Pyro
10th October 2005, 07:34 PM
same thing happens to me all the time why does this happen?

Blitz
10th October 2005, 07:46 PM
I don't know what exactly is causing that error, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the amount of traffic KoC is getting. Refreshing seems to fix it.

Slayer_of_the_Immortals
10th October 2005, 08:03 PM
It happened at the start of last age too, I think KoC use a smaller server till it gets more hits

Happens to me too Isn't that a little backwards? Seems to me that they'd get a ton more in the beginning as everyone is becomeing active again and clicking there fingers off. Also, I have been encountering this error for several weeks now, though it is more frequent now (Then again I wasn't clicking much then...) so I don't think it has to so with the new age.

HookerBodyShots
10th October 2005, 08:37 PM
With things changing, there might very well be some minor error written into their coding... Or their website might just be a little flippy. It happens to the best of them.

Westwood
10th October 2005, 08:57 PM
Isn't that a little backwards? Seems to me that they'd get a ton more in the beginning as everyone is becomeing active again and clicking there fingers off. Also, I have been encountering this error for several weeks now, though it is more frequent now (Then again I wasn't clicking much then...) so I don't think it has to so with the new age.

YO WHAT UP MY man SLAYER. IT'S ME NoS-Craig. PR rule

Yer, this does happen to me to. you've heard a couple of reason here in this forum. and I can't get into the PR forums because I get this fucking stupid message.

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
Turck MMCache has been detected on your server, first try disabling Turck MMCache or replacing it with eAccelerator

You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.

The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 170

WTF DOES THIS MEAN. Slayer, man tell the leaders of TPC that I wont be around for a while because the internet wont let me go into the forums. I'll be back as soon as i can. can someone tell me wtf this message means?

akakak
10th October 2005, 09:07 PM
You know what, for some reason it happens every single time i do it this age. I mean its like every other page, its so dum, i just keep refreshing it but it hapens for like 3 times ina row sometimes, do i need to do something on my computer? O_o

Slayer_of_the_Immortals
11th October 2005, 12:02 PM
YO WHAT UP MY man SLAYER. IT'S ME NoS-Craig. PR rule

Yer, this does happen to me to. you've heard a couple of reason here in this forum. and I can't get into the PR forums because I get this fucking stupid message.

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
Turck MMCache has been detected on your server, first try disabling Turck MMCache or replacing it with eAccelerator

You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.

The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 170

WTF DOES THIS MEAN. Slayer, man tell the leaders of TPC that I wont be around for a while because the internet wont let me go into the forums. I'll be back as soon as i can. can someone tell me wtf this message means?Hey NoS-Craig! I kept getting that last night - VERY anoying, but when I got on this morning I saw that they did a server-update thingie, and I think that's why it was down, it seems to be up now and working now. So you should be able to get on.

Des-Se7en
11th October 2005, 12:08 PM
It happens alot to me, like 2/5 clicks.
For the active clickers with the same problem: the new version of indra seems to help and doesn't give these errors.