PDA

View Full Version : Defiance!!

lolbec
10th October 2005, 08:50 AM
Alliance Name: Defiance

Alliance Member Count (on forums):275 after a new age clean up

Alliance Forum Link: Defiance Forums (http://www.pplbase.com/Treason)

Alliance Chat Applet: Chat Live (http://www.pplbase.com/java/java.html)
Visit us in IRC on the cyanide-x.net server in #defiance

Brief description of your alliance:
Defiance has been around for a few ages perhaps you've heard of us, this age we are doing it different, having left our parent alliance of Phoenix Rising
Defiance will play its first age as an independant, We are starting fresh and showing what we can do!.

In the age past defiance, is proud to announce that we gained many friends in the game, we had fun and also managed to host 6 top 100 accounts and many many 1000k 25,000k and more!

We have members of all shapes and sizes and everyone is having fun.

Our alliance is family based, we are active in many areas and are having fun, Our forums play host to a number of alliances including wolfpack, tum, DM, and a few more. Come by and meet other independants!

We can help you with rank, size, problems, homework, support, tips, and having a good laugh occasionally (if your well behaved of course ;) .

If you think you have something to offer, help wise, or feel that you could use the support of fun and knowledgeable ppl stop by we'd be happy to have you.

Come on by Defiance will kick some butt in this age join now and be a part of it from the beginning!

lolbec

Approved posters

temptress_of_chaos
crustymusic99
taco_man1
Angel of Chaos
Habsfan (griffin8)
Lady of Chaos
Murasam
LofwyrO
trespayne
Nanuuk
Haile_Selassie
gandalf420

if you need adding pm me thx!

SilverSable
10th October 2005, 02:49 PM
Everything looks good, you are approved. I will be your contact mod.
Please keep in mind to keep your alliance thread spam free. All posts need to be three lines or more.
Feel free to contact me or any other KOC mod if you need help.

Please add a list of approved posters to your original post. Thank you.

crustymusic99
10th October 2005, 08:15 PM
Like I said at TUM, the ranks are flying. All these alliance working together is surely proving to pay off. But most importantly we are having fun doing it! Keep it up friends, we have a long time ahead of ownage!

taco_man1
11th October 2005, 12:10 AM
Defiance is without a doubt the best alliance I've been in. The new age should be VERY exciting with all the new people working with us.

www.pplbase.com

Murasam
11th October 2005, 01:01 AM
I think Defiance is a great clan and im really glad that we are allies cause i wouldnt want to be on the other side of defiance's sword they are a powerfull clan that helps there members thats why we are allies. join Defiance today and be apart of history in the making.

lolbec
11th October 2005, 03:19 PM
Have you checked our chain? first week still but we have some awesome accounts :)

Our forums are being cleaned to accomodate the new age there are lots of places to post and mess up again :p
Chain games and competitions will be up and running shortly come by or stop by irc and say hi!

Lady_Of_Chaos
11th October 2005, 08:34 PM
This is the question so many people ask their self when looking to join an alliance . The only answer I know is this .........NOONE can tell you whether an alliance is the place for you or not , only YOU can know that for sure . So why not stop by to check us out , you will never know one way or the other until you do . We have an arcade , munj pets (our version of the ever popular NeoPets) and even a mini-KOC called Defiance Wars . We have been around since Age 3 and have some of the nicest , friendliest people in KOC . You need help , advice , or even just somewhere to spend your time ......... Thats what Defiance is , still not sure , just stop by our forums today or join us in IRC in #defiance (cyanide-x) . Hope to see you soon .

nanuuk
11th October 2005, 08:35 PM
I've been in more than a few alliances since I started in age 2, including the 2 biggest. Defiance is the best I've seen yet. Helpful friendly folks over there.

Feels like....family.

Haile_Selassie
11th October 2005, 10:43 PM
Defiance is a great alliance, very friendly, and has excelente players! :D Keep up the good work!

gandalf420
13th October 2005, 06:45 AM
I have been playing since the start of age 2. I have found that Defiance is the best place to be with.You get A lot of help from some of the top player's in the game.So come and see far your self and you will find A home.

temptress_of_chaos
13th October 2005, 12:43 PM
well a new age is here and we are getting a great start , i have said it once and i will say it again DEFIANCE is 1 of the best alliances out there , DEFIANCE helps each other when needed DEFIANCE has loads of fun stuff to do all the time , DEFIANCE is getting more and more people joining , DEFIANCE it my home away from home and it can be yours as well just give DEFIANCE a look see and find it all out for yourself hope to see u there soon and remember just click my link \/down there\/ and have fun

lolbec
13th October 2005, 02:57 PM
Definately one of the best alliances in the game!
Everyone is active either in IRC on forums or both!
First hand knowledge available from experienced players!
Individual attention from high ranked players!
Always someone to help you farm or answer questions
Nice perdy forums!
Cool things to do on the forums besides koc talk, MunjPets, Defiance ars, Arcade, Role Playing...
Everyone is welcome and supported!

So what are you waiting for? as you can see Defiance Rocks!

ROCK LOBSTER
13th October 2005, 06:56 PM
Please remember that posts should be preferably 3 full lines (~200 characters) if not, members will be warned.

Please read this sticky Round Table Rules and Standards - READ BEFORE POSTING (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27436) before writing another post. ok? thanx.

trespayne
14th October 2005, 10:25 PM
I have been playing KoC since age 2 and have not found a better alliance than Defiance. I have been in SC, PR, LACN, and many more and Defiance is by far my favorite. I love the people there, they are so helpful to all members. I have met many great friends in Defiance. If I ever need something to do I can find it at Defiance forums. If you have not checked Defiance out yet then please go there and check us out, we would love to have you join!

lolbec
19th October 2005, 10:09 AM
Chain games coming this week, currently in the process of setting up the seperate forums and brainstorming the inter-alliance competitions. If you were in defiance last age you'll know that the games are a great way to compete with your fellow alliance mates in a fun environment.

We have something for everyone, stop by and see what we have for you!

crustymusic99
19th October 2005, 02:08 PM
Defiance sets a great standar for how an alliance should be. It contains many elite players, all of which are willing to take the time required to assist any size player to the game. If you want to join a clan that has a great sense of unity and family your only a few steps away.

Bloodinmyeyes-DM
19th October 2005, 05:20 PM
Only really spoke to lolbec and Lady of Chaos so far from your alliance if use are both in it that is. But I am wishing use all good luck for this age and I will see use around in irc etc cause well we are always on as it is. I hope to get to know use a bit better and then well who knows eh. Good Luck though and good luck with running the alliance.

Lagerhead
21st October 2005, 11:17 PM
WHOOT, WHAT AN AMAZING ALLIANCE. Lots of people in the forums, IRC activity, and always someone around who will lend a healping hand.

Step on over :bolt: and have a look. Players of all ranks and styles are welcome, wether you are a new player, intermedate or a seasoned vet of several ages.

We currently have a couple of players in the top 50, and several in the top 150, so you can see we do know what we are doing. Stop by today to see if we can help you out too.

Angel__Of__Chaos
23rd October 2005, 07:33 PM
Defiance is an excellent alliance. Just like one big family. We strive to help each other when needed. We back each other. We all try to be as friendly as we can in most cases.
I can not sit here and tell you that DEFIANCE is for you. You have to come by and check us out at www.pplbase.com/Treason or visit us in irc at #defiance and decide for yourself.

Lagerhead
26th October 2005, 07:47 AM
Yea, Defiance is a great alliance, and all our friends at WP, TUM, and DM are great alliances too. Stop by and check them all out.

Our forum page is still growing with new members joining everyday. Tons of activity including our popular Defiance Wars (DW), a mini war game that we play against each other for monthly prizes (clicks, selloffs, etc) and bragging rights.

Stop by and check us out, you won't be disapointed.

lolbec
26th October 2005, 08:24 AM
Im thrilled with Defiance this age, Im so proud of everyone the spirit at Defiance is amazing the atmosphere at home is relaxing, and the ranks... well they speak for themselves.

Way to go everyone at Defiance you should be proud we have grown but not too much, we have exceeded our own expectations and I beleive you will continue to amaze me and yourself throughout this age and the next.

Thank you to everyone who is a part of this amazing group :)

Onwards and Upwards!

lolbec
30th October 2005, 07:36 PM
Defiance is now the same alliance with some new forums and some awesome new tools on the way.

With new member search tools, rank tracker and the expectation of our own recruiter within a few weeks we are stronger than ever.

Stop by our new forums and get to know some of our close friends at Hybrid Fusion

http://pplbase.com/hybrid/forum/index.php?act=idx

Lagerhead
2nd November 2005, 09:50 AM
Yea, the new merged forum pages look good. Now you can stop by and visit all of these great alliances that have merged/morphed into one great alliance at Hybrid Fusion

Come on by, have a visit, and chat with some of our members. Find out what is new and keep an eye out for the Hybrid recruiter which will be coming soon.

lolbec
13th November 2005, 08:05 PM
Hey come by the new forums things are shaping up nicely finally ironing out some of the details

Feel free to have a look at our rank tracker as well http://www.pplbase.com/ranktracker/ join up on the forums to get yourself added :)

taco_man1
28th November 2005, 12:08 AM
The new forums are really cool... new stuff still being added. Arcade should be added soon, Hybrid Wars will be added when Defiance Wars ends...

Hybrid Fusion is very cool ^_^

lolbec
30th January 2006, 03:46 PM
Well if any of you have followed you'll know that HF had a bit of a collapse, each area spreading off to its own new place.

After a few months vacation I would like to welcome you all back to Defiance, Located back at our original home of www.pplbase.com/Treason

See you soon

Angel__Of__Chaos
31st January 2006, 11:12 PM
It is great tosee Defiance make a come back. it really is a cool place to be. Family atmosphere and kinda homey. We strive to help one another as much as we can. Stop by and see us at www.pplbase.com/Treason or #defiance on irc.