PDA

View Full Version : Large armies

Noobmobile
10th October 2005, 01:09 AM
How is it possible that this new age hasn't been going on for more than a day, and yet there are people who have armies of 600 or more?

Is there a secret "rabbit" tab you can press or something?

Cheers

smirnoff_benj
10th October 2005, 01:12 AM
i have no idee but i see it too
it's not fair :s

EworTam-
10th October 2005, 01:12 AM
Because people are clicking their unique links.

There are sites where people trade links, and programs that make the process very fast. So it's quite possible. And of course, you get a soldier for every two soldiers one of your officers gets through this way.

Last age, some people had over 50,000 in the first day.

That is how this game is.

Shadow_
10th October 2005, 01:26 AM
I have well over 100, because I clicked on cw. there is 740 people clicking so you can get 740 men. So that is why they have so big army sizes. No special button just work, and I am on dial up too.

Noobmobile
10th October 2005, 02:14 AM
And how is it that these programs aren't aimed at getting an advantage over other players? Hate to whinge about it, but if other people are doing it, how do i do it?

eth
10th October 2005, 02:22 AM
The large armies are results of recruiters, which give you more soldiers. You can find a list of recruiters here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897). Recruiters are perfectly legal programs where unique links are clicked.

MervYN
10th October 2005, 02:42 AM
you have to download something but what are you downloading as i have no trust in anything and it seems to me a cheat program just gain a huge advantage over those who just start playing the game.

I started playing in the first age introduced by someone from another game i used to play i eventually got my self up to page 600 before the new age started and i think that was better than getting 5000 soldiers in the first day.

eth
10th October 2005, 03:00 AM
you have to download something but what are you downloading as i have no trust in anything and it seems to me a cheat program just gain a huge advantage over those who just start playing the game.

I started playing in the first age introduced by someone from another game i used to play i eventually got my self up to page 600 before the new age started and i think that was better than getting 5000 soldiers in the first day. Its not a cheating program. None of them are. If any of them did have a way to cheat the game, we wouldn't have allowed its existance here on the forums. A recruiter allows you to click the unique links of the players who have registered for the recruiter. Your clicks get recorded, and in turn you get clicked by other players. This is how the recruiters work. The admins have approved of their usage. SInce you say you have been playing since age 1, its a wonder how you never came across even one of them till now.

shazbat
10th October 2005, 05:51 AM
Even with recruiters and a lot of officers, I still dont see how it is possible to gain over 33,000 soldiers in one day?! (See below)

Name: Lor20_PR
Commander: duplo_pr
Race: Humans
Army Size: 33,373
Fortifications: Battlements

shara
10th October 2005, 05:58 AM
is it legal for clicks to carry over to the next age? From what I understand some have that ablility.

summersbreeze
10th October 2005, 06:12 AM
Even with recruiters and a lot of officers, I still dont see how it is possible to gain over 33,000 soldiers in one day?! (See below)

Name: Lor20_PR
Commander: duplo_pr
Race: Humans
Army Size: 33,373
Fortifications: Battlements

He also receives men from his officers. If it is the same ratio as last age, for every 3 men his officers get, he gets 1.

EworTam-
10th October 2005, 06:16 AM

*Sigh*

Every damn age do we have to go through this?

Just look at his chain man! It's easy for one person to do 1,000 - 2,000 clicks a day. And with so many people in his chain, not just officers but sub-officers, people can grow extremely fast.

He also receives men from his officers. If it is the same ratio as last age, for every 3 men his officers get, he gets 1.

No it's 2:1

lsfamily
10th October 2005, 10:35 AM
we should have made a sticky about how ppl get so large army sizes in just a feew hours so all this can be avoided...and the next thing is to stop ppl from calling KOC full of cheaters just because they don't click

*->Static<-*
10th October 2005, 12:44 PM
*Sigh*

Every damn age do we have to go through this?

Just look at his chain man! It's easy for one person to do 1,000 - 2,000 clicks a day. And with so many people in his chain, not just officers but sub-officers, people can grow extremely fast.

I see what you mean, I will adjust the titel of the recruiterlist. Hope people will see it better then...

-edit-

I can't change it... Probably Vegna has to do it for me...

is it legal for clicks to carry over to the next age? From what I understand some have that ablility.

Some recruiters did and some didn't... Isn't illegal, cause when you clicked last age and still had clicks in credit you would have clicked for nothing...

Noobmobile
10th October 2005, 10:29 PM
So basically there is no way you can get into a high position unless you use recruiters?

The closest person to the top that didn't appear to be using one was this dude

pos 1,675 : ShiningStorm 4 Elves

Mihael
11th October 2005, 03:27 AM
So basically there is no way you can get into a high position unless you use recruiters?

pos 1,675 : ShiningStorm 4 Elves

There are a lot of ways to go up in ranks, its just a question of choises, what to upgrade first, who to train, what to buy and so on. Of course it helps beeing in a Clan/Alliance as you can get access to Recruiters. The more you click on them the more "prioritary" your link is listed, therefore, beeing clicked first than a person in the same Clan/Alliance that does lesser clicks than you.

HumphreysDragons
11th October 2005, 12:38 PM
Playing KoC without recruiters is like pushing your car instead of filling it with gas and using the engine. The person you mentioned could be using a recruiter too, just trained spies/sentries to lower the TFF. Unless you can round up 1,000 of your closest friends to click your link every day, not using a recruiter is going to put a major crimp in your ability to compete overall.

Slayer_of_the_Immortals
11th October 2005, 02:38 PM

pos 1,675 : ShiningStorm 4 Elves He most likely is - Just training them to spies or sentries. Spys and Sentries don't contribute to the TTF.

bloodpirate
11th October 2005, 03:37 PM
recruiters can't carry over men from one age to the next because everyone starts with a different uniq id. at least that is my understanding..
anyone can use recruiters and get thousands of men daily.. if you are afraid of getting a virus or something, ask the thousands and thousands of people using them if they have ever gotten a virus from one them..
if you don't click, you would only have about 10 men by now.. via unit production, and that is a very very slow way to get men.. pm me if you want to know of a click site that you don't have to download anything to use (it is very slow)

Slayer_of_the_Immortals
11th October 2005, 05:35 PM
recruiters can't carry over men from one age to the next because everyone starts with a different uniq id. at least that is my understanding..
anyone can use recruiters and get thousands of men daily.. if you are afraid of getting a virus or something, ask the thousands and thousands of people using them if they have ever gotten a virus from one them..
if you don't click, you would only have about 10 men by now.. via unit production, and that is a very very slow way to get men.. pm me if you want to know of a click site that you don't have to download anything to use (it is very slow) Indeed they can, all they have to do is give you a positive credit. And that postivite credit will get you clicks cause you'll be in the list.

*->Static<-*
12th October 2005, 12:18 PM
if you don't click, you would only have about 10 men by now.. via unit production, and that is a very very slow way to get men.. pm me if you want to know of a click site that you don't have to download anything to use (it is very slow)

Some recruiter are equiped with the possibility to carry over the clickcredits to the next age. Just log in and you will still have the positive credits from last age, I guess you just have to fill in you new unique id and probably new username in KoC.

HottMt
14th October 2005, 10:22 AM
yeah people click, and their officers click, so they get tons of guys