PDA

View Full Version : The One Alliance

Allyette
8th October 2005, 11:00 PM
Our Contest had staggering results! Another one is in the making in the next couple of weeks, so if you'd like to take part in another contest where you can get either a selloff, join us now so you'll know when the next one starts!

Alliance Name:
The One Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums):

Alliance Forum Link:
http://toa.willcin.com

Brief description of your alliance:
ToA is one of the oldest neutral alliances on KoC. Established during early Age 2 (September 2003), ToA is known for being not only one of the peace-keeping alliances out there, but also a solid presence that can proudly claim that we have no enemies. We do have several activities planned for ToA itself this age, so stay tuned to see when they are, because some will be open to the general public!

Benefits of joining:
1) We are primarily an adult alliance; however, we do accept members of all ages. Our members range in age from 12 to 81. Because we are an adult alliance, you can find the maturity level that you as an adult are seeking for. We also have a good size of both men and women of all levels of play, which means we do not put any restrictions on joining requirements.
2) Soldiers - We'll show you how to increase your army size; however, you will have to put the time in to click links. And yes, we do have our own recruiter and have access to several more.
3) Protection- ToA will protect you and give you hints and help to help you get better at this game. We also have a diplomat team established just to help you out when you need it. Getting farmed or sabbed a lot? We can help!
4) Ranks- You'll be shooting up in ranks with all the gold you'll be making per turn because of your army size, as well as gold you'll make off of our chain-only farmlist.
5) Friend(s)- By joining ToA, you'll be introduced to the forums where you can make tons of friends.

Hope to hear from you soon! :) Until then, the best of luck to you and your officers and/or alliance, if applicable, in Age 5!

Approved posters:
Allyette
Strk3uout
Slim259
fury
Boompie
ToA_Adroit
flashcard
lvlaster_Yoda
Xyrational
Annie
gellybest/gelly_
Diplomat-Jank
FiT-VegnaBlitz
Gothronic
Twistedchord
jmp6453
Hawthy
MicaelisRex
raducuu999

More to come as people post good stuff about us ^_^

Deathwantsme
9th October 2005, 11:46 PM
You are an approved alliance. Good luck this age. Please make sure that all members follow this tread for posting: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27436

Good Luck age 5. Happy recruiting and enjoy the age.

Allyette
12th October 2005, 02:33 AM
It has been a VERY busy week here in ToA with the start of Age 5! Not only do we have new members, we also have been very busy with the Doomsday Project! If you'll take notice, we have more than just a few members in the top 200....and more coming as they get their spy/sentry level 10s and are able to concentrate more on their rank.

The recruiter that ToA shares with the rest of Doomsday has over 2,000 people on it! W-o-w! :) The recruiter is open AND tax-free, so if you're looking to increase your army size, please download the recruiter at http://www.kocplanet.com.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a large enough alliance to help you, while at the same time offering you personalized attention, check us out! :)

Edit: Obviously, ToA is no longer associated with the Doomsday Project, and we have gone solo since this post. We have been recruited heavily; however, we have been happiest being solo, and have already made a decision where to go in Age 6.

If you're looking for that personalized attention from an experienced group of leaders, try us out. :)

gellybest
12th October 2005, 03:00 AM
lo Welcome all into age 5
hope that you will have a nice age and that you will come to visit our forums and maybe join us
the clicker is great, the peeps are friendly what do you need more from an alliance.
PS our team of veteran Diplomats is at your disposal when you are in trouble
we DO have a high quota of solved cases

Annie
12th October 2005, 07:58 AM
Oh, dear, Annie has lost her nick and pass for GUA. Wasn´t here since age 1. :morning:
What´s the best in TOA? Yeah, the family feeling. Ally, Strk, Adroit and the other responsible guys always have time, even for the smallest members.
I´m here since late age 2 or early 3 and I still love my alliance.
Come and see yourself
Annie

TOA_Adroit
13th October 2005, 05:51 PM
i try to look at our forum at least twice a day, our alliance recruiter is one of the best i have seen giving back 100% of clicks you put in. the toa forum has the best spam section i have seen, so come on over and have a look

gellybest
14th October 2005, 12:17 AM
lol I am looking more often at the forums as My fellow Adroit
and I see that more and more peeps are joining ToA
why would you not do it
:)

gellybest
19th October 2005, 04:00 AM
this morning again DD beat CW in CPM53 to 51 why don't you come try it

Gothronic
20th October 2005, 11:33 PM
Join ToA ! ( that's all I have to say :icon_lol: )

Allyette
21st October 2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome to Gothronic, one of our newest members! We can attest that we're gaining plenty of members as well as a LOT of members shooting up in the ranks!

If you're looking for a smaller, more family-oriented alliance, we're the one for you! :)

Boompie
22nd October 2005, 04:37 AM
Indeed a very nice Welcome Gothronic!!!!
Glad you joined up.

People,

i've been in TOA for a while, and must say, this is the best thing on KOC that ever happend to me.
We have got a great atmosphere, and i believe people are getting the attention they deserve.
So if your feeling not attented, unwanted, or just plain ignored,
come check us out.
i think you will like it.

Boompie

Strk3uout
22nd October 2005, 04:48 AM
WE at The One Alliance feel we have a formula for success and enjoy a nice family atmosphere. Our chain is much improved in age 5 and growing tremendously. Take a look at our spam boards...they rock!

The Original Strk3uout

gellybest
24th October 2005, 01:10 AM
lol strk good spammers means god players
becvause they have time to spam they have the time to play too :)

gellybest
25th October 2005, 01:39 AM
small is not what I would say
lets say medium sized but familly oriented yes
we are always in contat helping eachother

Allyette
25th October 2005, 10:16 AM
Gelly, no more double-posting, please. :) I'll remind you on MSN.

BIG plans here at ToA. New ranks, new updated forums, new website.....and a few other goodies which you won't find at the other alliances. Been looking for a farm list? That's in the making too -- and completely, totally legal.

Interested? Wanna find out more? Then come join us! :)

Boompie
25th October 2005, 01:33 PM
Indeed great thing are going to happen.
Plans have been made, tools will be created.
We are at the beginning of Age 5, and we already are able to say that we have a lot of highly ranked players.
This clan rocks.

Why not join, i believe you will like it

Boompie

gellybest
26th October 2005, 12:52 AM
Sorry for the double posting, I will not do it again
so we will impose a little more movement on the alliance and we are already very active
meet us and see

Allyette
19th November 2005, 02:27 PM
Of course, there's always room for a few good men! We've remodeled our forums, and have some exciting new levels of gameplay for any KoC player, big or small. We are open to all members, regardless whether or not you join our chain.

gellybest
23rd November 2005, 04:36 AM
The forums are almost done and the activity levels increase
plans over plans are laid down new allaiances and members will follow
the army size are increasing

jmp6453
29th November 2005, 06:51 PM
Just joined ToA this age.
Great team here... great informative forums too!

Can't go wrong with joining ToA this age :-) we've got some pretty strong leaders running the chain... that actually do pay attention to you...

Allyette
30th November 2005, 07:01 AM
The forums ARE done....and we are officially solo as of a few days ago. We welcome back Slim259 as the head of our command chain. As some people know, Slim was the head of our command chain in Age 3. With Slim's return, we hope to become larger and a force to be reckoned with once again. :)

With several members in the top 250, we are currently pushing those members to maintain excellence in the ranks. We have one member left to push before our rotation begins again. If you're in the top 250, and looking for another chain, you may be pushed again as well if you decide to join our chain. :)

Hawthy
13th January 2006, 09:30 PM
well, i have only been in TOA for a short while, but it has been the best alliance i have ever been in!! everybody is so friendly and willing to help you out in any way they can, the best thing i have ever done as far as koc is concerned :) GO TOA!!

Allyette
14th January 2006, 01:32 AM
Glad to have you Hawthy! Hawthy came to us from a fellow neutral chain, as well as several of our newest members. Since we can claim we're one of the few peaceful chains out there, it's been a huge recruitment tool as of late...even though we all know it's a sab age.

In the meantime, we do have a competition coming up. The competition will be primarily focused on clicks, but there's some other goodies out there for those people who like small armies as well as not being able to click as fast. Looks like most of our guys want click credits.

So, do YOU want click credits (yes, we have 'em!) or if you wanna take part in this competition? What are you waiting for then? Join our chain anywhere under Allyette, and you might be our first place winner of 5K click credits! :)

gellybest
16th January 2006, 05:26 AM
Hopfully we do so
we are intending to start some activity/click contest soon so if you want great prizes we have them
also with the revamped forums and more people joining the chain the forums are again alive
join us and you will not regret

Allyette
6th February 2006, 11:12 AM
Contest is ready to begin! YAY! :)

We're really excited about the contest, can't you tell? Our members are excited as well....and looking forward to a growth spurt in our chain that's already gained about 100 peeps as well.

Although I have to admit, while we're growing larger on a weekly basis, it's sorta funny how people think WE should join THEIR chain when we're the larger and higher-ranked chain. Our forums are more active, our officers can be seen as logging on often, and we pride ourselves on doing such a great job as a solo, neutral chain (full of adults, I might add)! Strk3uout and I have had a ton of people messaging us asking us to join their chain or become their officer...and several numerous MSN conversations with people who think we should join them.

Our answer?

Well, suffice it to say we're still solo. ;)

gellybest
7th February 2006, 04:29 AM
contest started
come and join the list of 352 ToA players that took start in the contest
we have everything there and the prizes are fabulous: 5000 CW credits for the first one

Allyette
7th February 2006, 12:51 PM
Trivia...GUA posts....recruiting.....

And who can complain about 5000 click credits? Especially since the best clicker award gives you access to even more if you also win 1st place?

Micaelis Rex
7th February 2006, 12:54 PM
The ToA farm database is now online. As a member of The One Alliance, you will be given access to the database, which will allow you to find KoC players who have more men than you do but have less defense. This means that you will be able to attack them succussfully, and because they have more men than you do, you will carry away almost all of their gold. Why waste time spying on KoC, when all the information you could ever want to know is just a click away? Join ToA today. :)

Boompie
7th February 2006, 06:02 PM
First report on contest.
IT'S GOING GREAT
People are clicking, and forums are being spammed.
What a great alliance.
Have been loving this from the start, and i must say, it's just
becoming better and better.
When in doubt, TOA is the way to go

Boompie
Proud Co-Leader of TOA

Allyette
8th February 2006, 08:18 PM
And still going great! Forums are hopping, clicks are accruing, and those people who were saying KoC was getting boring are definitely NOT bored anymore!

Considering this is our first contest in 3 years, and considering the fact our council well organized the contest before we launched it, it's been very successful so far. Looking forward to making this a monthly venture. :)

gellybest
9th February 2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah The Contest is a boom
I have not enough time to read through all the posts and belive me I have tried, you cand find there whatever you want from personal things to game things newbie questinos and good posts
The clicking rocks, the prize is good and the farm site is going over, tomorrow I will took 3-4 hours and I will multiply the existing farms (about 100) to at least 400 come and join the fun

Micaelis Rex
9th February 2006, 06:31 PM
Looks like the database is a huge hit. Several users have already commented on how much easier it is to find targets with good amounts of gold. Join ToA today and you too could get increase the value of your account immensely. Not to mention the contest, where many thousands of free soldiers (in the form of credits) will be given away. What are you waiting for?

raducuu999
10th February 2006, 08:14 AM
hahahahahahahhahha

i've been posting in gua forum like 10 posts D:DD:D.......i thaught it would count as points in the competition :D

now i know :D......so i can't post here anymore?

Allyette
10th February 2006, 11:57 PM
You can post here all you want....but posting in this thread and saying all the good things about ToA to entice others to join is what is giving you points in the contest. :)

Obviously, our contest has sparked high responses, not only on our forums and on clicking, but on GUA as well. :)

Edit: 2/24: Contest is over! Thanks to all of those who not only posted here, but joined ToA in the process. Great job everyone!

Nights_Judgement
24th February 2006, 07:22 AM
Just recently I have been chatting with Allyette and Strk3uout of the The One Alliance and I have to just say they are some of the nicest people I've met in a while. This game is full of all sorts of different people, there are those who are playing to finish as high in the rankings as possible, there are those who just want to cause as much hell as possible and there are those who are playing for their friends and their clan and having fun. This alliance definitly falls into the last category. They are genuinely good people which I am pleasured to have the oppertunity to be friends with. The alliance would seem an obviously perfect choice for anyone who wants a home in this game where they can have fun and grow without the pressures sometimes assossianted with alliances. The top members are always around and willing to help and dedicated to making a difference, this truely is one of the great alliances in the game and I can't emphasise more how you will not regret getting to know them and joining up with them :)

gellybest
1st March 2006, 02:56 AM
Thanks Logan for posting that
We had the contest give up the 12500 clicks
and guess what we really bigger now, BTW we have an Romanian subforum too

Allyette
25th March 2006, 03:51 AM
Happy Birthday to all those ToA members out there! After a recent poll, we learned that most of our ToA people are spring babies, and have birthdays in March and April.

In the meantime, since the clicking spree has gone to an end, we do have an idea for a contest out there. For people from the USA, you'd recognize the title "Deal or No Deal." Of course, a million selloff is peanuts for anyone, but imagine the possibilities if multiplied by 100x. :)

STORM_Raid3r
6th April 2006, 08:07 PM
ToA is one of the oldest alliances in KoC. It is led by Strk3 and Ally, who I have played beside for 5 ages. It is has the history, the knowledge, the leadership, and the chain structure need to help develop new players. Their forums are always active , and they have one the the most active SPAM forums around. Strk3 and Ally are always looking for ways to benefit it s members, whether through contests, chain restructuring, sell offs, or cc.
Stop by there forums today, or PM Ally on KoC.

Raid3r