PDA

View Full Version : Changing name.

el--diablo
8th October 2005, 03:54 PM
Well my username this age is El--Diablo, but next age i would like to be tagged LOP_El--Diablo, is there any way to do this without losing my officers?

Thanks in advance.

Deathwantsme
8th October 2005, 09:03 PM
you can change it all when the age starts. You can change race, commander, email, password. Since you keep the same stats link, you will keep all your officers and your commander until you change to a new one or ditch him (should you chose to)

STARBLASTER
8th October 2005, 11:15 PM
Are you sure ? I thought you couldn't change name without deleting old account and setting up new one which means all old ties would disappear.

This is what I got when I clicked on Reset Account / Change Race

"Please note that by continuing all of your current stats and weapons WILL BE LOST! If you wish to keep your current stats, do not proceed."

Maybe I have my stoopid hat on.

Deathwantsme
9th October 2005, 12:18 AM
YOU DONT RESET YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!! that kills everything you have. You let the new age come. It will reset your account, but record everything you had and give you your final rank. I was named deathwantsme on koc last age, changed to orderofchaos this one, didnt lose an officer because i changed names.

STARBLASTER
9th October 2005, 12:45 AM
Still puzzled as to how I would change my army name 'without' resetting.
I never realised there was an option to simply change name.
No biggy.
Have a fast and furious time during Age 4 wind down.

el--diablo
9th October 2005, 01:36 AM
Right, so when you log in in age 5 for the first time a page will appear letting you make all of the changes you want? Thanks deathwantsme!

Deathwantsme
9th October 2005, 03:18 AM
yea, it more or less is a register page but you dont have to make a password.