PDA

View Full Version : RP Revolution

asda[wc3]
1st October 2004, 09:20 AM
asda[wc3] please make the first post....

Mod Notes

Being a moderator myself, and with 2 other mods in the clan i doubt there is any need for an assigned moderator, but any warnings made can still be recorded here

asda[wc3]
1st October 2004, 09:24 AM
Vive la revolution! :D

Hehe ... anyway, for now the main planning for this clan can be found in the clan lounge (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=44587), so please take discussions there to avoid making spammy posts. Once that is all sorted this post will be updated with necessary info.

Members [will update]

If you want to join, read the first post of this thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=2569) and then apply if you agree with it.

I am not turning down anyone YET but once this is rolling and I see exactly what I want there probably will be evaluations.

There is no urgent need to post in this thread yet but you may as long as it is not spammy.

DaunTed
1st October 2004, 11:31 AM
OMG double post! *reports j00* HA!

Het asda, like i said before about that dark elf character thing, Im gonna have a like NPC who is like, a humanoid (human) and she my characters will have a 'i hate you' cover up for the 'i love you' thing...If you understand? Like they like each other but hate each other, and i will use them just to RP with in the quest, but howdy as this is my first post in the clan thread...And that wasnt spam

asda[wc3]
2nd October 2004, 03:10 AM
Yes, do whatever you like with your characters. We just need to be careful that we don't get a lot of similar personalities, like all the characters are hateful and don't trust eachother. We need a few jolly members of the clan :)

EDIT: MY PC:
Name: Helik Iroshima [i sooooo needed to use a name of a Japanese city at some point in my RP life]
Race: Human, male
Class: Elementalist [multi]
History: From the day he was born it was obvious he held power within his small fists. His small village brought him up as any other child, though they knew that, like so many others before, when he learnt of the strength of his power and through the religious teachings they had given him, he would leave on a quest to heal the world. They did not try and stop him, knowing it was what was right for him.
So at the age of 17 Helik left his old life and began his journey with the vague want to cleanse the world of it's wrongdoing's against his religion [a simple religion which believes in a single god of the Earth who protects those worshippers].
Appearance: A young adventurer wearing leather clothes and a brown cloak. He carries a sword and he always wears gloves to hide the stains on his hands which signify his power. He has short, brown hair and beard.

Fighting Style: His elemental magics are held in his hands, one type on the right, one on the left. They have a limited use before the coloured stain they leave fades away and he must 'renew'. Depending on what rite he uses to renew his strength depends on what elemental power he is gifted with.

It might seem reasonably short, but I am like that with characters. I want them to become something, not start off being something. I will edit in NPCs as I make them

DaunTed
2nd October 2004, 03:14 AM
That should really be you...These two characters i have made, i wanna try out cos i think that having two characters who are in a Love hate relationship would be cool so...no stealing!!

Duke Manboy IV
2nd October 2004, 09:32 AM
']Yes, do whatever you like with your characters. We just need to be careful that we don't get a lot of similar personalities, like all the characters are hateful and don't trust eachother. We need a few jolly members of the clan :)

I'll use Ghorgrond, the jolly giant :)
So yeah, I'm in. When will we have our first quest? Or should we create an environment for our base first? (you can PM me the answer in order not to spam up this thread, but this is clan related in my opinion.)

asda[wc3]
2nd October 2004, 11:53 AM
Quests/spars/activites will take place after we have sorted out the environment, NPCs, storyline ... etc.

before then we have nothing to do apart from think. :)

DaunTed
2nd October 2004, 01:13 PM
o great...i despise thinking....Well, i think to start with we should sort of everyones characters and NPC's? What do you think?

asda[wc3]
3rd October 2004, 04:37 AM
Check the clan lounge [link on first post] for all this sort of stuff. Feel free to work on your character/s asap and then you can post a full description of them here.

Squidi
5th October 2004, 06:12 PM
Hey I joined this clan in the recruitment thread!!! So yeah, here I am, just to tell you that I am in this clan. And asda I saw that double post and I may have to report you!

Call me old fashioned, but if you enter a clan thread, at least rp it and put some trouble into it. 2 clan mods are a member of this clan, so you can be sure we will see every single post you make in here. This is just ... just ... not worthy a post for this thread - BK

asda[wc3]
9th October 2004, 05:26 AM
People please edit your first post in this thread with a description of all NPCs and PCs as I said in the lounge. If you don't have a post then make one. The first quest will be starting very shortly and so I'd like to know who exactly is here [don't make a spam post over this].

And we could do with more members, I give you all the right to recruit people so if you know anyone you'd like to get in, let them know :)

Callan
9th October 2004, 06:40 AM
Wow, I have no first post, so this is my first post.

PC:

Reason for being in 'Defwood' (Quest 1): Lord Xaon was traveling, as he has for many months. Before the though of revenge ever crossed his mind, he found himself in the village of Defwood, and sought a place for him and his guardian to rest. Though he was urged not to become publicly involved in anything by his guardian, he couldn't resist taking part in the altercation occuring in front of his own eyes.

Name: Lord Xaon
Aliases: Xaon, The Dark Lord, Master Xaon, Shadow Walker
Element: Dark, Fire
Race: Human
Eyes: Green
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 200 lbs
Home: Ususally within a certain distance of his home, Zin.
Alignment: Neutral
Personality/Attitude: Though he never sides truly with anyone, Xaon has been known to join battles on a side in plain attempt to taste pain and the victory which follows. He enjoys adventuring with allies, thus making most other tasks go forgotten. Lord Xaon creates the image within others that he is an intelligent person who respects every opinion but beleives in free speech, so therefore may seem rude to those who offend him.
Appearance: Lord Xaon is an old man with long, wavy, snow white hair that flows long past his shoulders and nearly to the back of his knees. He keeps his hair tied and wrapped in a tail-like fashion. His body is thin, but cannot be thoroughly viewed through his loose clothing. His facial features are all thin and long, seeming fragile. His green cat-like eyes often threaten innocent pedestrians and cause them to see him as an insane old man who should be locked away.
Clothing: Lord Xaon wears a crimson cloak covering his black matching outfit underneath. Most of the time, he carries a brown leather bag over his shoulder. He wears medium height black boots which his baggy cotton pants fold over. His shirt is always hidden by a black vest offering magical defense.
Clan: RPRevolution
History -
The King of Zin, Lord Xaon is a powerful wizard, capable of taking out many people in a single blow. In his past, he was an average mage soldier of Zin. He was overcome with a powerful force. This force was implanted into him and created a small dark spot in his soul. Over the years, he realized the power within himself. The darkness had taken over his soul. Xaon began to study the dark arts. He learned many spells and techniques. Later on in his life, he learned to create new spells by commanding dark emotions and objects to perform differently than they would normally. This resulted in powerful magic, with a low cost. His power earned the respect of his nation. He was later pronounced King of Zin. Since then he has used his powerful magic to protect the kingdom and train his army. Recently, Lord Xaon has been traveling, helping a close friend. Meanwhile his kingdom is becoming unstable and has recently been attacked by an assasin, killing several. Xaon then left the kingdom shortly after this incident. He had to continue his journey to help Master Sephiroth. He traveled to a forest where him and Ghorgrond encountered many demons and a powerful beast that guarded the Staff of Azure. This staff would then later be used to help Master Sephiroth with his battle for Heaven. Upon returning to the castle, Xaon and Ghorgrond were taken under arrest by the kingdom's new leader, who was temporarily put in charge by Xaon himself. Xaon then discovered and perfected a new ability out of all the emotions from the betrayal of his nephew, Bartholomew. With this ability he was transformed into a powerful demon and broke himself and Ghorgrond free of the prison. He realized then that he had to leave the kingdom and thus gave up his title as a Dark Master, which he had earned by being approved by the Elemental Academy Council of the World. With that, Xaon needed a change. First, a change of identity. He was, up until then, known by the entire kingdom of Zin as Xavier, the traitor. He needed to change his name, and his appearance slightly. Then he began his training while taking a break from his journey. He reformed his ways and began to study the art of physical combat. He knew it would be useful in the future. His training, in fact, did pay off. Shortly after leaving Zin, an old friend, Mako, invited him to join intense training for an upcoming tournament of skill. Xaon was happy to accept. After some intense training, Xaon found that he still wished to pass on his knowledge of the element. He traveled to the Academy Council once again.
Full Profile (http://giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=228)

NPC:
Name: Caius Jauin
Aliases: The Atheron Wielder, Jauin, Son of Rigariu, The Guardian
Class: Servant/Guardian
Element: none
Alignment: Neutral
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown, Short
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 190 lbs
Home: Wherever his master travels.
Appearance: Caius wears a brown cloak, much less elegant than Lord Xaon's. His pants are loose and baggy, battered from hard labor. On his back is an iron sheath, custom made for his sword. He wears a leather belt with two leather holsters in which his daggers are held. On his upper right arm is another band with a case for a pocketknife. His face is slender, and his body is toned. Overall, he is good-looking, but his clothes are cheap and dirty looking.
Personality/Attitude: Caius is the quiet type, never speaking too much unless he is overcome with an emotion. He is angry most of the time, though never forgets about his needy family back home. Caius never feels any emotions of sadness. Like most, there is the occasionally flooding of lust. When a lady is near, he is a complete gentleman, as he was raised to be by his father.
History:
Caius was born to an average family. He grew up learning almost everything there was to know. His father worked in an army and his mother was not able to work at all. At the age of fifteen, his father died in an accident while serving in the army. There was some miscommunication while a unit was taking a dangerous criminal into custody. There was a signal, which was interpreted to be a warning for an enemy attack. The troop then charged the criminal with their swords held high. As soon as the sudden movement was seen, two flintlock pistols were pulled from their holster, killing two members of that troop, one of them Sir Rigariu Jauin.

After the news, Caius was forced to work, becoming the only income for his family. He dropped out of school and began to look for a job. He soon found that no one wanted a boy working for them. After nearly a year, Caius found a job helping the king of Zin, Lord Xavier (Xaon). The kingdom was not too far away, and the king was not overly demanding. By the time he had gotten the job, his family was already evicted from their home. The two remaining Jauins moved into a small home in Zin, given to them by Caius' new boss. When the king was forced to leave, Caius remained loyal and left with him. His mother moved from the kingdom and using money sent from Caius, rented a small cottage about twenty miles from the kingdom. Lord Xaon and Caius grew somewhat close, almost achieving a 'friend' status. Caius realized that he was slowly earning respect and someday he too could achieve greatness. Now he protects the former king, fighting along side of him in battle.
Full Profile (http://giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=54526#post54526)

[done]

Morrigan
9th October 2004, 11:55 AM
Teh, PCzor
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1580

Character

Information:
Name: Pitten
Aliases: Pit, Lanky Elf
Species: Elf
Class: Craftsmen
Apparent Age: 172 Elf, 23 Human years
Height: 6’7
Weight: 210 with organs
Hair Color: Reddish Orange
Eye Color: Light Blue
Other: Long Lanky arms, thick neck or Giraffe-like
Home: Illun’or, Elvish Lore
Allegiances: None

Appearance: Pit is quite tall, but not like his elfish ancestors, his height is still about average for the group of elves that are in his everyday life. His skin has a rough tan appeal to it, resembling his long hours out in the sun using fire to forge everything he’s made. His face finely round, with smooth silky feeling to it, but his chin begins curving only slightly at the end of his face, with his medium-sized narrow nose. The elf’s red hair is completely flat, with an inclined feel to it, because his hair slowly moves in an inclined direction downward. He is not dashing because of his lanky arms and neck that doesn’t give a great appeal to it. Except it helps show he has a straight posture in most situations. His jaw’s form easy to notice even though not even the slightest amount of bone is noticeable. There is a innocent; peaceful look to his calm blue eyes when ever he gazes at you, usually attractive to many women from this. He is physically mature, but slowly grows in height as his hormones are weak, but still living on. Pit usually wears a straight white tunic that is decorated in black and trimmed in silk. You almost always see his squared fine silver cut glasses on him, because it helps him focus on a certain area. His slops similar to his tunic, but have pigaches on the end. Because of his appearance he often stands out among other elves. If Pitten is angered in any way he will stop talking and observing. He will begin an imense series of questions against himself in his head and his posture slouches down instead of up right. if you see him like this you won't live to share the tale. The only problem about when Pitten is angry is you can almost never make him angry enough to slouch down and prepare an intense fight.

Personality: Self-focused and often curious. Ultimately, Pit cares more about peace through the death of others than anything else. He admires those who are intrigued in the sport of crafting, fighting, religion, and passion for their goals. He strives for excellence and won’t settle for less. Pit does not agree with the use of mechanics and believe it will be the downfall of everything. He thinks that everything should be hand forge without the use of humans’ inventions. He refuses to use technology even if his friends are using it. He rather travel by foot than by airship or the use of gears and wheelies. Pit is aware by the strength, mass, density, and gravitational-pull of any weapon he can see for more than four minutes and it often causes him to become self-focused. On the battle field Pitten is there to observe the enemy and see their style of fight to pick on instead of going straight up to the person and provoking something dangerous. Believing this he often accepts weaknesses of his own and his enemy into his hypothesis’.

Secretly Pit desires anguish; revenge amongst the selected few, his hatred and sorrow bubbles up into a ball often expressing much anger, depression, or insanity.
He becomes very passionate about past relationships when people talk about it around him and he secretly just wants to hide these things away and never deal with them, but they slowly keep coming back once he seals them in the “closet” of his mind. The feel of his rough skin drives him crazy because it came to be after being beat on after he decided to discipline himself.
All these form what pit actually is, what he hides in secret. He does not want any one to know he is in denial, because he is not. He is he and that is all he acts or be unless he is provoked.

Also, Pit believes he is the evolution of elves. As his arms are lengthy and he forms more or so a giraffe like shape than an elf, but many believe this is because of his childhood abuse or that he is only half-elf and a very unpopular race that is scarce and un-named. The way he acts like this is if he is god, or the intelligent species of elves, but he is not. He is elf with unusual characteristics. The way people would say it is that “everyone is different in their own special way.” He lacks compassion to others even though he wants peace. Pit could die and that is the only thing that disturbs him. He is not particular happy with blood shed or it arouses him, because it is just there a price to pay for every death. It seems as almost he has immunity to anything relating to death.

Notorious
10th October 2004, 06:50 AM
My Char.

Name: Caim Swift
Race: Demon
Height: 4'6"
Weight: 100lbs
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Eye Color: Pearl White
Class: Warrior
Description: Caim is a short statured man allowing him to perform extreamely quick moves. He only wears dark colors. His elbow on his right arm has a spike that is about ten inches long on it, Caim uses this as a weapon. He is finds it easy to pick up women, due to his charming good looks.
History: Caim grew up in the town of Nagenthal, after many years without food and having to search every night for a scrap of meat. Caim finally lost it, on his 19th birthday he walked through town slaughtering every person that came infront of him. He is a merciless man willing to do anything for power. Currently Caim is just wandering around his planet seeking a purpose.
Fighting Style: Caim weilds a weapon known as the bo-staff. He is capable of defending his self with great ease, and can easily dispatch many foes by himself. Caim is considered deadly by many foes, once he pulls his bo-staff known as Laizo from it's place at his side.
NPC:
Name: Fason
Race: Vampire
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 289 pounds.
Description: Extreamely built Vampire with tribal tattoos covering his entire body. Light blue eyes, extreamely pale skin make up his complection.
History: Spared by Caim during a hunt, so he pledged his life to Caim swearing he would follow where ever Caim went. No questions asked.
Weapon: Vainji - An extreamely large double bladed axe made of Mitheral. The blade is embued with fire and when Fason comes into contact with the gip of the hilt the blades ignite.
Caim walks around in the swamp just outside of a huge building unsure of whether or not to enter. The dark garments adorning his body were soaked from the downfall last night, and his body was beginning to grow cold.

I shall wait alittle while longer

ooc: Okay I am planning on improveing on my char's history and all of the other stuff. I just wanted to get the basics posted seeing as how the quest will be starting soon.

Perad
11th October 2004, 04:36 AM
Character: Perad the Monk
Element: Light
Height: 5' 11"
Apparant Age 28
Weight: 11 stones
Profession Monk
Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Clothes: A brown Robe
Religion: Pagan

Appearance: Perad is a well built stumpy man. He has a dark Brown robe that covers his body, The robe is amazingly flexible and doesn't hinder the monk in anyway. His neck is often hunched, his head facing down. His eyes seem somewhat vacant when he walks around, like he is in another place far away. His hair pokes out from under his hood, its bushy and unkept. Moving down he has a humble wooden cross around his neck. In his right hand he has a large walking stick and sometimes the monk seems to holding all his weight on it. He also walks with bare feet.

History: He was born into a rich family, his dad was a carpenter who made intricate toys for the king. As word spread of who brought these toys there was large demand on his father to keep up. Within 6 months he was certified a rich man. At this time he met his wife, Alexis. They fell in love and got married. Within a year a baby was born. They Christened it Perad after the carpenters father, with the tender care of his parents Perad was made into a proper child, he was kept away from the darkness enveloping his town and was taught by a private tutor.

At 10 he was sent away to the kings castle, his town was on the verge of being destroyed and it was the chance chance for him to escape. The peasents were rising up against the rich. His parents died in the fierce fighting near there house. The caravan carrying him was ambushed on route to the kings castle, fortunatly Perad escaped, he headed deep into the woods. After 4 days he was beginning to weaken, the diet of berrys and random fruit wasn't sustaining him. Eventually he found an old man in a hut. This was the place where he would spend most of time for the next 30 years. The old man was a monk, over the following years Perad was taught the wisdom of the elders, how to perform the magic of the Lord and how to spread the word. On the 30th year the old man gave him a cross and a robe to wear. He also passed him a staff. "Learn well my son". With this last sentance he left walking into the woods and vanishing forever.

Leaving the woods Perad was now a different person, the world had changed as well, he had not aged as most. He visited his old town, it had rebuilt and was now a town of curruption. Perad spread the word of good. this went against the conviction of many people there and it wasn't till he preformed a White aura That the town finally believed. This town was to be his following, in this town he taught the next generation what he knew, in return he was taught how to use his staff effectively. "Bandits are everywhere, some so dark and determined that not even your spells will protect you" a villiger warned. Thus Perad embarked on some of the most intense staff training witnessed by the village. After 30 years he left, he gave his apprentices what they needed and told them to spred the word.

During the following years he choose to find the powers of nature, he traveled to the highest mountains, into the hottest deserts and swam under the deepest oceans. After many years of searching a smile came across his face. Looking around him he realised that it was all around him. The wisdom he had been teaching finally dawned on him and the world was diferent, almost a cheerful place. From that day on he continued his travels looking for the next place to spread the word.

Inventory
Staff: Ancient and unbreakable
Robe: This is almost weightless and seems to actually help his movement.
Cross: Much of his inner power resonates from this hand made cross.

Abilities
Staff: He is a gifted fighter, although he has never killed anyone he is a gifted parryer and has mastered the art of disarming opponents.
Agile: Although frile in appearance the monk is amazingly agile when attacked, achieving moves that would be impossible for anyone else.

Spells.
White Aura Placing the staff on the floor a white aura floods from his body spreading to all those around him, giving them warmth inside. In battle this makes the opponent less aggressive sometimes even passive.
[B]Unearthly Light A light brighter than anything of this earth leaves the monks staff and blinds the opponent
Duplicate Bending the light around him he makes a duplicate of himself
Darken Its almost as if the sun has been taken from the sky, A dome is created around the monk and his aggressor/party, the light around them is sucked into his staff, making it dark.
Light Bolt The gathered Light from Darken fires from his staff penetrating though the being in front of him. It has a blinding effect and does 500hp damage.
Glow Monk can light the area around him with an earthly glow eminating out of his staff.

I think thats about it.

asda[wc3]
12th October 2004, 09:51 AM
'Fraid I'm off for a week in Cyprus, so what this clan'll do in that time is very restricted. Continue to work on anything in the lounge and post up NPCs, PCs and even locations if you wish in this thread and then as SOON as I get back I'll make that first quest. I don't ask for activity while I'm away, just make sure you're active when I get back.

And do some recruiting. too. ...

Callan
12th October 2004, 01:21 PM
Yessir, I'll be working more on my NPC and PC in the coming days. I will also be contributing to clan recruiting. You can count on me Asda! Be sure to check back on my NPC/PC post earlier in the thread, I'll be updating it shortly, though it will be in series. Anyway, enjoy Cyprus, whatever or wherever that is.

iwishiknew
12th October 2004, 04:37 PM
I read the first post and I want to join. If nothing else I will fell all fuzzy inside atleast

Callan
12th October 2004, 04:44 PM
Well then, since I volunteered my services, I'll have to welcome you. BD92, head over to the clan lounge, read through, and then post your PC and NPC in this thread by editing the above post. In the clan lounge, we discuss our first quest, so yes it is important. Welcome and enjoy!

Squidi
14th October 2004, 04:23 PM
Name: Cedric Veil (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/freshy/CedricVeil.jpg)
Alias: The Poisoned One, The Shape shifter, The God of Flora and Fauna
Class: Swordsman
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 178 lbs
Hair: Inky Black, which reaches under eyes.
Eyes: Light Blue
Attire: Cedric’s costume fits his appearance quite nicely. He wears thick, black, custom-made armor, which is decorated with silver streaks and light blue gems. The weight of the armor reveals that he must be muscled. He also wears a long, black cape. Lastly, under his fine armor, he wears basic black clothing.
Personality: Impatient, conceded and sarcastic.

Daedalus
16th October 2004, 05:50 PM
Hm... you know what, this sounds interesting. I've already read the ideas in the clan lounge, and the one that most people favor (the hex) seems to be a pretty good idea, which means I like both the general and specific ideas behind this clan.

To put it simply: May I join?

EDIT:
Okay, for the PC I'll probably be using Khereth (the character I normally use). I keep his stats here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=3290) if you (for some strange reason). I'm still working on his history, but everything that's absolutely necessary is complete.

As for an NPC - er... I'll get back to you on that one as soon as I finish it.

Callan
17th October 2004, 07:43 PM
Absolutely, Asda would want nothing less. Just edit your post above with the PC you will use, and the NPC that will be with your PC.

asda[wc3]
21st October 2004, 03:13 AM
I'm bark! All nicely tanned and brown .... :)

Good work with the characters and all, and welcome to the two new members. I'll be seeing what's going on in the lounge and then I promise I'll set up the first quest ASAP.

iwishiknew
21st October 2004, 03:36 AM
Name: Cedric Veil
Class: Archer
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 180
Hair: Black
Eyes: Pure white. It is as if he had no iris
Attire: Black jacket over blue jeans.

Perad
21st October 2004, 04:56 AM
Name: Cedric Veil
Class: Archer
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 180
Hair: Black
Eyes: Pure white. It is as if he had no iris
Attire: Black jacket over blue jeans.

Don't you want to add some abilities or spells? Or even a weapon?

iwishiknew
21st October 2004, 04:00 PM
I would but I am quiting this clan. I am part of the GoS and that is probaly going to take up more of my time. That and this clan is in active

Callan
21st October 2004, 05:07 PM
Alright, see you around Tag, farewell and good luck in that new clan.
(BTW, the char he posted was just Squid's post with a few changes... Cedric Veil, god of Flora? lol...theif...)

Now, about our characters, we will have to make up a reason for all of them to be in this town. I suggest we edit in our reasons as well, just to be safe that not everyone will be taking the idea of 'Mercenary Work.' I will do this, but no one else must unless Asda seconds my opinion.

asda[wc3]
22nd October 2004, 03:46 AM
Well you can have more than one mercenary, but I agree we don't want everyone doing the same thing. My character will be heading here so that he can use the woodland in a religious ceremony to enrich his right hand with earth powers, as well as seeking wrongs to right [ like the good little paladin he is].

And as for this clan being 'inactive', MY ARSE. :)

If this clan goes 'inactive' I shall have your heads on sticks, pointy sticks. So be warned!1! >:-D

:rambo:

Squidi
22nd October 2004, 07:08 PM
STEALER!!!!!

Anyways, my character will be there for...... mercenary work! lol j/k.

My character will be there because he fucking feels like it.....

Actually, I think he'll be there because he heard that there was gonna be a huge pie contest, if that isn't alright then he'll be there because he needs to collect a certain type of plant in order to make a new poison.

Bad_Kharma
22nd October 2004, 07:29 PM
I will see why Ingold is there once the first post is made. But he'll probably be there to aid the woodsmen or something like that (or just plain to kill, depends on when you catch him (before or after he visits hell ... again))

Duke Manboy IV
23rd October 2004, 05:07 AM
My character will be there for the same reason Ingold is. I'll just pretend they are travelling together. And Khar, do not start with the "Ingold is a loner and an anti-social" bullshit. Ingold has friends and deep inside, he loves them too, so Ghorgrond and Ingold will be travelling together.

I have spoken.

asda[wc3]
24th October 2004, 08:12 AM
Urg, I meant to make the quest yesterday but something came up and I ended up around a mate's house, and I intend on making the quest today but my computer is fucking up [again]. Still, I WILL make it today eventually so just bare with me.

You of all people should know that posts like this aren't allowed in clan threads asda, if you wouldn't have mentioned the quest, I would have had to warn you ... and boy, was I tempted :tongue: - BK

Ack, wrong thread >_< Clan lounge and Clan thread are sooo similar :uhh:

Here's something more worthwhile: The Quest Link! CLICK EEEEET (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=3890)