PDA

View Full Version : Piedge Alliance

piedge
30th September 2004, 05:47 AM
Alliance Name: The Piedge Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 145

Alliance Forum Link: http://s8.invisionfree.com/TheVulcanicWarriors

Why you would like to have an alliance thread: Because i heard of this place and they all say its a good place to promote my alliance. Maybe we can get more members into the forum and the clickmaster. We are also trying to make a big forum with a few little other allianecs.

Brief descrition:
We are an alliance and accepting all races of kings of chaos. We want to help the new people wo just joined the game. We have o few options about sab reqeusts and we helping the members to build a good and strong army. We also want to protect oure members for attacks and everything. We are alied with a few strong alliances and we gife tips and hints about everything considering Kings of Chaos.

We are also making a farmlist for everybody people with a great offense and people with a smaller offense. And of course when you have qeustions or suggestion you ae welcome to ask them on the forum.

We have now a new recruiter made by raato updated recruiter using it will get you click about 400 kliks in 15 min.
New recruiters for age 4 as well. SO join us and oure command chain.
And a spamzone for each lanquage

Phyrus
30th September 2004, 07:13 AM
it hasnt been 3 days since the disapproval of the first application... but ... itll do

approved.

piedge
30th September 2004, 11:58 AM
Hey thanx for the approval we are gald we finally are on GUA right now. We can offer so much for oure members they know whatthey can get. MAyby so we can grow help eachoter out and everything.

I SCREAM WELCOME GUA.

Greetings Piedge.

piedge
1st October 2004, 06:21 AM
We now have 40 members into one day we get 5 members GUA is really good i swear it.

piedge
3rd October 2004, 09:10 AM
We have soemthing new the first one who clicks 1000 times in the clickmaster gets 500 soldiers on koc. Just come to the frum register yourself and reply on the clickmaster board an click as soon as possible.

piedge
6th October 2004, 07:13 AM
We are over the 1000 clicks right now in the clickmaster with 40 members, and we now have the RR recruiter in fully progress. You can sign up iff you wish come to the forum and find out.

And how do you think over the recuiter. just mae a reply.;)

buggyb
7th October 2004, 12:56 PM
my name is buggyb owner of the human immortals and this alliance is definatley worth signing up for there are very friendly staff and have a very strong bond with there members so i definnatley would sign up for them

piedge
10th October 2004, 11:14 AM
We made a new forum so i edited our stuff.
Join and sign up so we can help you out there and the rr recruiter is open for full members.

redwolfray
23rd October 2004, 03:53 AM
hello! i'm one of Piegde alliance memebers!

piedge
23rd October 2004, 04:12 AM
Thankx for youre reply Redwolfray :whistilin

Touch_of_Death
23rd October 2004, 05:26 AM
We are allied with Piegde alliance and that is not without a reson!

This alliance has a great forum and above all great pontential.

nice work Piedge.

piedge
28th October 2004, 06:59 AM
Thanx for youre rply we now are making one huge command chain for next age so people under me can get an officer or more so everyone gets something.

piedge
8th December 2004, 07:57 AM
:whistilin I have edited oure curret link because the old alliance got hacked.

Now we maked yesterday a grant new alliance. So we have to start up again.

Buth iff somone is looking for great changes into Kings Of Chaos should take a look at oure forum and register yourself there.

We have several recruiters for you in tha house and much more nice stuff.

So mayby we see eachother soon back At the second Piedge Alliance

hype
9th December 2004, 08:42 AM
So you mean you have change alliance forum? I need to know since we are allied.

piedge
10th December 2004, 03:03 PM
I am sorry to say buth i posted this yesterday here and oure new forum was hacked this morning. So i decide to make a last final forum. located at this place:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Piedge_Alliance/index.php?

We hope we can keep this because i heard the hackes hacked more forums of invision free this weak. so i hope we can keep this one and go on where we were.

hype
11th December 2004, 05:08 AM
I agree, lots of forum are hack and I dont know who exactly hack them...

Stormsky
17th December 2004, 07:50 AM
Heya Piedge, edit the forum link in your first post m8, everybody wants to visit you easily. Have fun!

TheCelticGenesis
17th December 2004, 08:01 AM
I'm posting here to boost up this topic so people will visit this alliance.
It's because Piedge is a good guy and knows what he's doing and because it sucks after your hard work your forums get hacked.
So i'll support you guys a bit by posting and bumping up your GUA thread okay.

hype
19th December 2004, 12:53 AM
You guy grow slow since the hack so you all better do better!!

Stormsky
19th December 2004, 03:01 PM
Piedge is going to grow, join them to make this come true. ;-)

Brecht_EF
20th December 2004, 03:28 AM
Piedge alliance is realy one of the few alliances were having fun is realy important!!
Together with Stormsky's Alliance they are having alot of fun:)

but just join Piedge alliance;) he's a good guy

piedge
2nd January 2005, 08:04 AM
Hey hello all guy's We have made a new forum located here:
http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Piedge_Alliance/index.php?

The other forums where hacked so we have a new one for the new age. Also we have a new recruiter for the next age, I used it and i like it its about 200 cliks a min.

So iff you want next age a good alliance and commandchain then join oure alliance and fight whith us the next age and this last few day's of age 3.

We are gone grow in age 4 its now hard working its my last few weaks on skool and then i am gonne let grow oure alliance till about 1000 members.

hype
3rd January 2005, 01:24 AM
Yes, just look at them... They grew fast even they get hack and still trusted by many, an alliance not to be miss...

Stormsky
3rd January 2005, 07:12 AM
This alliance will be part of the fastest growing power houses in KoC. I advice you to join those guys.

cloudmaker
5th January 2005, 01:43 AM
Yes, even a few setbacks can't destroy them. A kewl alliance and a helpfull ally. What do u need more...

piedge
10th January 2005, 11:51 AM
Next age we are going to make some chaos into the top 100 we hope:>:>

piedge
10th January 2005, 02:39 PM
I am gald you all think about us :)

We also hope we can stay growing and keep oure forum so we can be a part of the koc, A part when people hear or see my name or a name from an forum meber of us they think Yeah those are the real die hards.

They been hacked as many times (too much) buth still keep on fighting together.

Thats all we want. We want that oure members be happy in oure alliance so the keep returning back to oure forum We gife as much advise as possible we have great contacts whith other alliance's. So we also have much acces to much recruiters.

We are glad we can help much people growing to be great players.

Thats all i wanne say,

Yours sinsrelly,

Piedge

Mobstar
10th January 2005, 03:04 PM
wow piedge alliance is a great alliance !i know this alliance will growing

Valheru_Prince
11th January 2005, 10:38 AM
Piedge i know you had a rough time, good luck getting tto top 100 mate!

hype
12th January 2005, 08:32 PM
They get up real quick, they have lots of members on the board and lots of post already!!

Valheru_Prince
13th January 2005, 12:21 AM
And they are allied with Valheru. Or at least thats what it says at our forums so they must be intelligent as well. Great guys!

piedge
13th January 2005, 11:22 AM
I really appreciate it that we still can be allies and also you both have trust in us.

Next age, just add me to youre buddylist and see me growing. Also iff you wanne need or wanne have just come and visit us. Also iff you want become member of an alliance That people do not frgot in a little time.

:yourock:

Valheru_Prince
14th January 2005, 12:17 AM
I can't believe anyone would forget you guys...You had an impressive list of officers as well.

piedge
14th January 2005, 06:05 AM
The officer list only will keep on growing next age everyone would like that i joined up under him as officer. And much would say we join that chain.

I hope we can make it a nice age the 4the so i hope you stay keep on remembering us

DJTrancer-DM
14th January 2005, 12:27 PM
The Piedge Alliance is one alliance I really like. We are negociating an alliance right now, they are kewl ppl too...

piedge
14th January 2005, 02:54 PM
I think we could ally whith al the clans there are. We wanne stay neutral and strong together.

I alsolike it when people wanne ally whith us that feels good.

That feels wonderfull and it gifes us just more hope to stay on koc as a good and fast growing alliance

piedge
16th January 2005, 10:03 AM
DJTrancer-DM We are allied now i will add you to the aly list.

Iff you wanne ally toe just send me on koc a pm or come to oure forum

hype
17th January 2005, 12:26 AM
Looks like ally thing is getting hot... Nice seeing everything got in place..:D

ReBeL-DM
17th January 2005, 06:06 AM
yes, another alliance that is allied with us. I am glad to have them with us. It is a great place to be!

Valheru_Prince
17th January 2005, 08:29 AM
One of our oldest allies....Help them out and join them or at least take a look at their forums!

piedge
17th January 2005, 11:25 AM
Thanx ya all we wanne keep oure forum and noone can destroy us so easy iff they hack we make a new one. Iff they hack again we make a new one again. We are strong togehter and we only become stronger when they hack us.

Oure friendship is good iff you need help come and join oure forumor post iff you need help so we help you all.

Just see oure chain growing next age. And you would like to ally:P

hype
19th January 2005, 01:30 AM
Yup, they got quite a number of post up ever since their downfall...

piedge
19th January 2005, 02:55 AM
We are almost on oure first 1000 posts on oure new forum. And almost no spam buth all helping posts.

So we grow very well i geuss

piedge
20th January 2005, 04:57 AM
We have reached today the 100 members. Almost everybody is full member now and today we will reach the 1000 postst also.

Everyone alway's say's noobs we don't wanne have into oure chain ore forum Buth so iff you can see i have much noobs so as the much people name them on the forum.

Buth over a couple off day's those arn't noobs anymore buth real playing Officers and friends. Iam gald we have them so tey will next age become very strong.

Also you need time to get them on the good way by clicking into clickmasters recruiters and so they will next age also reach better then rank 7.500.

So iff you are a koc player and not wel ranked come and add me on msn so we will explain you all stuff to become great players on koc.

My msn Piedge19@hotail.com

Stormsky
20th January 2005, 08:54 AM
You're doing good Piedge. People, read this posts and contact the leader Piedge, he will rock you through Age 4 :rr:

piedge
20th January 2005, 09:59 AM
And not alon trough age 4 buth also all the age's that will come

piedge
21st January 2005, 02:56 PM
Buth does somebody Wanne ally they can ally, Also for age 4 we think we will keep the same ally's and the same friends. Only we will gife more to alliance members and much more to chainmembers.

So iff where you you should check out the forums;)

hype
21st January 2005, 07:18 PM
Ya, very great an alliance to do this...

DJTrancer-DM
22nd January 2005, 03:56 AM
The Piedge are our allies and they are some great guys. You should definetely join them...

piedge
22nd January 2005, 05:49 AM
We try to do oure best for each member apart. Also very much members are into my msn so i have persenol contact as wel.

ReBeL-DM
24th January 2005, 09:36 AM
what do they offer that anyone does not? Well go to the site and you will see. This is a great place for new players to learn and for experienced players to get better. Check it out.

DJTrancer-DM
24th January 2005, 11:04 AM
Yup! They offer a lot of things, everything the others have to offerr plus a lot of unique things! Go check 'em out! :D

piedge
24th January 2005, 02:22 PM
We are trying to do oure best for all members.

By much alliance's the members only have to join a chainleader and click as muc as possible only to make him big. Buth at oure place we will try to make them great all together. They can choose iff they wanne join or not. And who they wanne join.

We have much to offer, Now we have a clickmastercontest and next age we will gife much higer prices its now from 1.5mil till 15 mill buth next age it will from 10mil till 100mil sell off.

So iff i where you come and check us out.
Register make a post in the joining section and sign up for the clickmaster.

Iff we have much high clickers we will gife more prices away and higer to.

cloudmaker
29th January 2005, 12:03 AM
PA has had some rough times but they are back and stronger than before.

piedge
30th January 2005, 10:52 AM
We have a new link to oure site.

Oure site is still the same only some updates.

New link to oure site:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/TheVulcanicWarriors

So i hope we se you all soon back.

Brecht_EF
30th January 2005, 11:49 AM
I am an admin there with my rnak 288 i guess it's pretty strong;) too bad i got hacked!!

ALL join it it gives a great farmlist acces to almost ALL recruiters there are and a lot of help guides...

cya there;)

Silver lady
30th January 2005, 12:15 PM
Good luck with the new site piedge!

piedge
30th January 2005, 01:35 PM
Thank you silverlady