PDA

View Full Version : I am new

spawnofsatan
29th September 2004, 09:30 PM
Hello everyone. I am new and I don't actually know anyone here yet.

Petoux
29th September 2004, 10:31 PM
Well, welcome aboard spawn of satan, let me be your first aquaintance on GUA. Make sure you follow all the rules and FAQS, and if you have any questions, pm me.

:)

Touch_of_Death
30th September 2004, 10:06 AM
You don't now anyone here? God another soul going to be lost in this world of GUA... :tongue: j/k. You will now people soon enough.

anyways welcome here and have fun. See ya around!

greetz

Anvar
30th September 2004, 01:50 PM
yeah, you have now met three people. Just be careful, some of these guys are scary.
(They hurt me....)
J/k

Neway, be a good boy and don't irritate a mod and you are usually well off.....mostly anyway.

Mapkovich
30th September 2004, 02:06 PM
Yes, yes... don't irritate us mods or we will have to retaliate.

Follow rules. Don't get shot.

Simple.

BrisSexyBeast
30th September 2004, 02:13 PM
Welcome to GuA. It's really fun here and the people are nice just don't tick anyone off and follow all the rules. That's about it.

psycho59
30th September 2004, 04:38 PM
hi, i am new to, but welcome. (dont hurt me)

psycho59
30th September 2004, 04:39 PM
wat the little block thingys on the side of my box thingy? the ones that say hp and mp and the rest?

Hysteria
1st October 2004, 03:15 AM
Yes, yes... don't irritate us mods or we will have to retaliate.

Yes, in crule and unusual ways *shudder*

Welcome spawnofsatan, read the rules stay on topic and have fun :)

psycho59, instead of posting twice, you should click the EDIT button and add to the original post.

The HP, MP etc is for the role playing forums. The numbers depend on how long, how many posts you have and how long you have been on GUA. Put your mouse over the names for a short description.

Krystin
1st October 2004, 03:30 PM
Hi Spawn and Psycho, have fun and enjoy GUA. If you have any questions dont hesitate to pm a mod, they will be happy to help you.

spawnofsatan
1st October 2004, 08:45 PM
Thank you everyone, it's nice to meet you all.