Alliance Name:
The Last Alliance

Alliance Member Count(on forums):
Members on Forum - 1800+ and growing :)
Members in Chain - 200+ and growing :)

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance

Why you would like to have an alliance thread:
To show our great accomplishments, and to give everyone a chance to be with the best.

Brief description of your alliance:

BENEFITS
-The Shadowfax Recruiter! One of the best recruiters out there, and believe me, at least one person in TLA has tested them all.
-Blacklist Support! We have the best Blacklist mods in town to kill your enemies!
-Farms! TLA has a nice farm database made up to make finding farms really, really easy!
-Leadership! TLA has great Leadership! Infact thats why TLA was made way back in November! Because other alliances did not have the good leaders back then
-A GREAT community! Meet people from around the world and chat with them, TLA has MANY great people, you can "quote" me on that.

SHADOWFAX RECRUITER
Made by LieutenantHero of TLA, Shadowfax is one of THE single best recruiters out there. Its EXTREMELY fast, about 20 clicks a minute, if not more. Come try it out and you will be addicted to it. You dont feel like clicking cuz its SLOW? Well with shadowfax you will not feel that way at all!

LEADERSHIP
Elder Kings - DragonMagic, Doublestix, Thaurial
Durin's Folk - Lisander, Nienna_Tasartir
Elves of Lorien - knobub, LieutenantHero, xbubb4x, shakerem, DarkE, Rami, Firufin, ChaosMerchant

HISTORY
Nediak founded TLA in middle of November 2003. With help from Quedien, Nediak became a great leader, not to mention TLA may not be around right now without Quedien! After a big Recruiting-Campaign, made by him and Quedien, almost 100 members joined TLA in the first week! Under these people there were some famous names like: Pelecan, Alekos, Koko, DragonMagic or Lisander. After a while Nediak promoted Pelecan to the second Leader and a new Leadership was born. Two equal Leaders managed to make TLA one of the best Alliances at the end of Age 2. Pelecan finished Age2 with Rank #27 and Nediak was ranked #101.Our stats were like these: 600 member at our Board and about 80 active people clicking in our ClickMaster! Age 3 Beta was there. The chain was ready and was working fine. We had more than 40 people in it. Unfortunately Nediak decided to stop playing KoC. As the second Leader Pelecan took this position over and invented the TLA-Staff. But than the clouds turned grey and new bad News reached us: TLA’s board was hacked and with it over 18000 posts got deleted. But not only the board was hacked, also Nediak's account, which was used as a great farm for TLA-Members. Nediak’s stats were really good e.g. a Covert-Action of Rank #6! TLA settled at a new board and everything seemed to be okay, but the opposite happened… Another black Day in TLA’s History: our Leader Pelecan got hacked. His KoC-Account, at this time it was ranked #9, got deleted. He was so disappointed about it, that he decided to stop playing KoC and leave TLA. New Leader had to be chosen. All TLA-Members decided that AJ and Doublestix should be the new Leaders for TLA. They cooperated good and followed the “roots” of TLA with their 2-men-Leadership, which once worked really well for TLA. A new Generation of Leaders was born. Both joined in the first 2 months TLA was made. Because none of the original Leaders was still there Koko, as one of the best Co-Leaders, stayed to help the new Leaders get used to their new position. KoC itself was the reason why more and more people where leaving KoC, TLA and more alliances. And after a while, AJ himself left too. He still was an active member, but no alliance leader anymore. DragonMagic became the new TLA leader. Then, there was another internetgame, a game called DarkThrone, and EToS and DarkE started the TLA part of Dark Throne. The new age started, huge alliance chains became truth, and TLA managed to reach the top 50. Even more active members have left in these days. But still Doublestix is fighting, fighting to bring TLA to his original power...

TLA FAMOUS QUOTE

LONG LIVE TLA!!

approved- clone

xBuBb4x
4th September 2004, 08:46 PM
TLA is on of the best alliances out there. :yourock: it is my second family. they will help through anything even if it is anything from a family issue to a KoC issue. :)

Shadowfax is very fast! i have a 56k modemn and it is fast for 56k. so if u have dsl u will be flying like a high speed jet. 10 clicks a minute with 56k! it is recruiter made for people with a 56k modemn to click a lot of clicks in a short time. :D

TLA has wonderful admins that have held this alliance through some rough times and we still going strong because of it! :worship:

Nienna_Tasartir
5th September 2004, 01:14 AM
It is very hard to anything to the previous posts. Whatever you are looking for in alliance, you will find it in TLA.
We have an excellent training facility where very experienced and highly ranked players will give advice and tips.
We have an amazing farm database that is quick and easy to use as well as kept up to date.
We also have our Spymaster who will search out farms and gold for you.
Sabotage is dealt with swiftly and without mercy. Don't mess with TLA members.
Yet most of our posts have nothing to do with KOC.
We chat about music, politics, relationships.
We share our worries and our joys, our disasters and our triumphs.
There is always someone there to talk to - whatever your concern.
And if English is not your first language we have a translations section to help.

27,000 posts and 1800 forum members must tell you something.

Why not visit us and find out for yourself - you can be sure of a warm welcome.

knobubTLA
5th September 2004, 02:11 AM
What can I add to the previous posts? Everything is said I think.
- The shadowfax recruiter is very, very fast (about 15 clicks a minute!!!).
- The farm database is very helpful and is updated often.
- We have a great blacklist where a lot of people will help you if you are in trouble. Nobody mess with TLA!!!
- If you have questions about the game, you can always ask them. We are there for you.
- We talk about EVERYTHING. TLA is a community where people met eachother and become friends.

So I would say: come and join us, you will know you made the best choice!!!

LieutenantHero
5th September 2004, 05:50 AM
If you want to share your enjoyment of KoC with others join TLA.
We are a long established alliance with great experience in KoC. And we are now establishing ourselves as leading alliance in Darkthrone.
There are always experienced members around to answer your questions about any facet of the game.
We have our own recruiter and an online farm database tool to help you search for good targets. (Don't want to talk them up too much as I created them and I don't want to sound a bighead!)
Unlike some other alliances, although we like people to join our command chain, everyone is welcome.
We are a diverse alliance with members from all corners of the world.
Above all we are a friendly alliance, everyone gets on and has fun with each other.

xBuBb4x
5th September 2004, 07:53 AM
When i was looking for an alliance I joined TLA because it had such a friendly atomsphere. Everyone helps u out when needed. I don't another alliance that helps out so fast but also strives for the best solution to the problem instead of just jumping into it.

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 11:18 AM
When i was looking for an alliance I joined TLA because it had such a friendly atomsphere. Everyone helps u out when needed. I don't another alliance that helps out so fast but also strives for the best solution to the problem instead of just jumping into it.

Yep same here. It was the first TRUE alliance I joined. I say true because the first one was bad, and I'm sure you can guess which one I mean.

We have our own recruiter and an online farm database tool to help you search for good targets. (Don't want to talk them up too much as I created them and I don't want to sound a bighead!)
But we still love you for it! (dont take that the wrong way :p)

xBuBb4x
5th September 2004, 12:02 PM
LieutenantHero has made a great recruiter for us to use. He is my hero! hehe No words could express how thankful everyone in the alliance is for the recruiter Shadowfax! Way to go Lieutenant! :yourock:

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 12:22 PM
TLA is one of the greatest communities out there.

You'll notice I didn't use the word alliance, because although TLA is technically an alliance, it is much more so a community of KoC players :)

We have an excellent training facility where very experienced and highly ranked players will give advice and tips.
We have an amazing farm database that is quick and easy to use as well as kept up to date.
We also have our Spymaster who will search out farms and gold for you.
Sabotage is dealt with swiftly and without mercy. Don't mess with TLA members.
Yet most of our posts have nothing to do with KOC.
We chat about music, politics, relationships.
We share our worries and our joys, our disasters and our triumphs.
There is always someone there to talk to - whatever your concern.
And if English is not your first language we have a translations section to help.
Everything you expect from an alliance you will find at TLA, and in some cases you'll find even more than what you would have thought.

Why not come and see for yourself?

s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/

Nienna_Tasartir
5th September 2004, 01:14 PM
One thing I can guarantee is that you will never be bored! :)

If you want to have some good fun and make some great friends then pay us a visit.

Give yourself plenty of time because you won't want to leave in a hurry!

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 01:17 PM
Give yourself plenty of time because you won't want to leave in a hurry!

I don't think I know of anyone who's quit TLA after being there at least a week. Even some of our old leaders (who have been hacked, and quit koc) have stayed on, and pop in from time to time.

Teiresias
5th September 2004, 01:38 PM
Somehow this alliance manages to overcome any problem... We have had some very rough times but we have always survived and are still going strong. Legendary.

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 01:40 PM
Thats what being a community is all about, overcoming any obstacles that gets in our way! :D

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 01:40 PM
I don't think I know of anyone who's quit TLA after being there at least a week. Even some of our old leaders (who have been hacked, and quit koc) have stayed on, and pop in from time to time.

Yep AJ is around a lot, and I actually have asked him to do a few things to do for us! He is happy to contribute! :)

And PeLeCaN is around a little bit more now! Its great to see one of the best KoC players around us :)

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 01:59 PM
Yeah a-lot of great players have come from TLA. PeLeCaN was ranked 14th when his account was hacked.

But we'll have more great players in the future, with the aid of our recruiter Shadowfax. Denny came by, and dropped a compliment about Shadowfax in our shoutbox! :D

Want that url?

xBuBb4x
5th September 2004, 02:51 PM
Somehow this alliance manages to overcome any problem... We have had some very rough times but we have always survived and are still going strong. Legendary.

Yes we have been through many problems. The problems have helped us learn more about things and about other people. We are also more prepared for things like that. That is what makes TLA so Legendary! :) :D

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 02:58 PM
We are an alliance able to get through most of the problems that get in our way, mostly due to the fact that we have some amazing people at TLA! :worship:

Another reason we are such an able alliance, is because we are fairly big, but still growing. On average we get about 2-3 new members every other day. :) Come and see why everybody wants to be a part of TLA, you wont be dissapointed! :wink:

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 03:08 PM
Perhaps the greatest part of TLA is the community and friendships. It is amazing that we all like each other, and we feel as if you just belong together. (dont take that the wrong way :p)

We could talk all day, every day on IRC, MSN, etc.., if we didn't need the necesities to live :p

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 03:13 PM
There always seems to be a buzzing in the forums, always some1 on to talk to you, and of course the shoutbox is always fill to the brim with new replies :D

You have no idea how hard it is for us to discribe to you guys what TLA is like, you'll just have to come and see to get an idea :)

xBuBb4x
5th September 2004, 03:25 PM
Perhaps the greatest part of TLA is the community and friendships. It is amazing that we all like each other, and we feel as if you just belong together. (dont take that the wrong way :p)

We could talk all day, every day on IRC, MSN, etc.., if we didn't need the necesities to live :p

When u look up alliance in the dictionary this is what you get:
al·li·ance n.

1. A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes: an alliance of labor unions opposing the bill.

2. A connection based on kinship, marriage, or common interest; a bond or tie: the shifting alliances within a large family.

3. The act of becoming allied or the condition of being allied: the church, acting in alliance with community groups.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. We have people in TLA from all over the globe who came together over a game but left the game but couldn't leave the alliance.

Just 1 answer explains them all!

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 05:27 PM
When u look up alliance in the dictionary this is what you get:
al·li·ance n.

1. A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes: an alliance of labor unions opposing the bill.

2. A connection based on kinship, marriage, or common interest; a bond or tie: the shifting alliances within a large family.

3. The act of becoming allied or the condition of being allied: the church, acting in alliance with community groups.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. We have people in TLA from all over the globe who came together over a game but left the game but couldn't leave the alliance.

Just 1 answer explains them all!

I never actually looked it up! That is awesome! :)

I didn't tell you about the IRC? woops :p
#TLA is the greatest spot to hang when your bored, come have fun and talk to other TLA m8's :)

the saboteur
5th September 2004, 05:36 PM
Y go to TLA when the greatest spot to hang out when bored is obviously GUA. TLA has a good recruiter tho, not better than PR but still good...

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 06:23 PM
Y go to TLA when the greatest spot to hang out when bored is obviously GUA.

The forum has topics covering just about everything under the sun, and if you get bored there (which is usually an extremely hard thing to accomplish) then you can hang out at #TLA. The combination of the two should be well enough to cure anyone's boredom :)

TLA has a good recruiter tho, not better than PR but still good...
Yes we do have a good recruiter (thanks to LieutenantHero :yourock: ) but I know some people who might have a slight dissagreement with you on the last bit.... ;)

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 06:28 PM
TLA has a good recruiter tho, not better than PR but still good...

I dunno. The PR recruiter accelerator and clickwh0re's really are not working as much these days. So you have to do everything manual. You should try it if you want proof that the shadowfax is faster ;)

francoisvosloo
5th September 2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah, we welcome anyone to try Shadowfax. You don't have to join the command chain, and its okay if you already belong to another alliance.

Sign up is really easy, just register an account, and make a topic to join Shadowfax. After that you can click as little or as much as you like :)

xBuBb4x
5th September 2004, 08:32 PM
I dunno. The PR recruiter accelerator and clickwh0re's really are not working as much these days. So you have to do everything manual. You should try it if you want proof that the shadowfax is faster ;)

Shadowfax is realiable. right now pr's recruiter is having problems. Shadowfax is faster right now! :D

Nienna_Tasartir
5th September 2004, 11:58 PM
The very fact that so many of us are keen to talk about our alliance home must say something!

TLA inspires an awesome loyalty.

That is probably because TLA is very loyal to its members. It is a wonderful feeling, when you have suffered a bad sab attack, to have one of our co-leaders offer to spy out some gold for you so that you can re-build your account.

Every single member matters to us.

How many other alliances can you say that about!!!

the saboteur
6th September 2004, 01:30 AM
Well I have actually tried both ur recruiters, PR is mega fast when up and running. The TLA recruiter is good, it runs on the same basis as PR but doesn't go as quick, maybe their server is quicker and can handle more clicks.

PR's accelerator/wildfire is only having problems because of a certain player leeching clicks from them, I think the clickwhore is still working fine tho (not sure). They have other recruiters other than wildfire and clickwhore anyways, that is why their soldiers are still rising quicker than any1 else.

Not bin recruiting for a long time so I will check it out, was thinking about joining TLA at one point but I don't do alliances...

Doublestix11
6th September 2004, 07:24 AM
TLA inspires an awesome loyalty.
LoL, Nienna, your talking about yourself again :p

It really does provide a lot of loyalty. It is hard to put it in words how much it really is. Guess you will just have to come find out!

http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance

DoUbLeStIx

xBuBb4x
6th September 2004, 07:35 AM
Not bin recruiting for a long time so I will check it out, was thinking about joining TLA at one point but I don't do alliances...

Why don't you do alliances?

Doublestix11
6th September 2004, 07:50 AM
Why don't you do alliances?
Well it may be cool to see how far you can get without alliances. And it keeps attacking to everyone :D

But without alliances really you can never go very far, top 500 will not be for you without alliances.

So thats why you should join TLA! That goes to everyone! (Yes we would probably accept you, LS, especially if you join the command chain :p)

the saboteur
6th September 2004, 08:27 AM
I actually reached the top #250 without an alliance in BETA. As for an alliance it wouldn't make a difference, what can they offer me that I don't already have???

I wonder around other alliances forums, use their recruiters and take in advice without actually joining them. I think I could be a decent player if I could b arsed to attack people and recruit, I still have my 2,500+ attack turns lol...

knobubTLA
6th September 2004, 08:51 AM
I wonder around other alliances forums, use their recruiters and take in advice without actually joining them.

I think you must join the alliance if you want to use their recruiter. Or am I wrong?

the saboteur
6th September 2004, 09:18 AM
U are wrong, I have a list of recruiters that don't require u to join an alliance. So long as u aren't from a rival alliance u can join and I know a good PUBLIC recruiter too.

I WAS in the TLA recruiter without joining, I still have the click helper somewhere...

francoisvosloo
6th September 2004, 09:19 AM
Well once you join this alliance, you'll wonder why you didn't consider it earlier.
Ranked at 250 is pretty good, but with the help of TLA, you will end with a higher rank ;)
I mean, look at our ex leader PeLeCaN; his top rank was 9th. And if you can make it to 250 without actually joining in an alliance, and without their protection; just think how far you'll make it an actual member of TLA. :)

Doublestix11
6th September 2004, 10:01 AM
Well I probably should mention our allies and enemies.

Allies - The Silent Hood, X-Punging ASsasins, and THe Prophecy!

Enemies - None really. THere are some alliances/clans people in TLA dont like, but TLA as a whole is not officially an enemy to them...

All great allies may I add :p

francoisvosloo
6th September 2004, 10:04 AM
Thats the great thing about TLA, we aren't like some alliances where they go out of their way to make war, if they are in conflict with another alliance. We try to settle things in a diplomatic, and respectable fashion. Thats one of the reasons we don't have any enemies ;)

Nienna_Tasartir
6th September 2004, 10:54 AM
Its funny talking about life without TLA.
I can remember when, during age 2, my entire family was sabbed back to the stoneage - for no other reason than that someone could do it. It was awful, we felt so helpless, so alone, we had nowhere to turn for help and advice.

And I can remember that awful weekend at the end of beta when sabbing came back. So many fine players lost everything they had worked for. I can remember sitting at home and weeping as one after another they logged into TLA to tell us their story.
We comforted one another as best we could and we vowed that once age 3 started we would defend one another with all that we had - we would learn the rules of sabbing and defence and we would protect each other. That weekend was awful but the next morning we were all back, ready to start again, ready to take our rightful place as the greatest alliance ever.

Without TLA all those wasted accounts would have been just that, wasted. Instead they have taught us to have an even greater reliance on each other.

KOC would be just another game without TLA.

francoisvosloo
6th September 2004, 11:50 AM
Before TLA I was an officer of a kid at school who introduced me to the game, he had gotten a few other people at school to join him, and we trudged through age 2, staying at a rank of 100,000-150,000.

Then, less than a week before age 3, I got a recruitment letter from Lisander, asking me to join TLA. It was the very first Alliance I was ever a part of, but I knew it was a good one, and with the help of TLA, I flew through the ranks to where I am today; around 2,000.

I probably would have quit the game, if not for TLA. :)

knobubTLA
6th September 2004, 01:49 PM
I started playing koc in age 2. When age 3 beta begun I wanted to be better in rankings, so I wanted more soldiers. That was the reason I joined TLA. In the beginning I was not really active on the forums, I only clicked the clicklist. But then I started to join the real "life" of TLA. And now I am so happy, because TLA is really fantastic. All the people are so friendly and you can talk about everything. TLA ROCKS!!!

francoisvosloo
6th September 2004, 02:44 PM
All the people are so friendly and you can talk about everything. TLA ROCKS!!!

Too right, we have topics covering just about anything you can imagine, and always someone there to talk to :)

Doublestix11
6th September 2004, 05:42 PM
Before TLA I was an officer of a kid at school who introduced me to the game, he had gotten a few other people at school to join him, and we trudged through age 2, staying at a rank of 100,000-150,000.

Then, less than a week before age 3, I got a recruitment letter from Lisander, asking me to join TLA. It was the very first Alliance I was ever a part of, but I knew it was a good one, and with the help of TLA, I flew through the ranks to where I am today; around 2,000.

I probably would have quit the game, if not for TLA. :)

Same here. I found TLA in November, not active though until January, cuz I was just so confused :p

I was ranked around 15,000 on the first of the year, and at the end of the age (feb. 7) i was rank 656! How amazing is that? VERY! :D

xBuBb4x
6th September 2004, 06:39 PM
Same here. I found TLA in November, not active though until January, cuz I was just so confused :p

I was ranked around 15,000 on the first of the year, and at the end of the age (feb. 7) i was rank 656! How amazing is that? VERY! :D

I found TLA in January. I started to play KoC in August of 2003 when someone sent me their recruit link to click. I origanally joined Lordstriker cuz being a newbie and clueless i thought being in the first place guys clan is the way to win. But then i got a recruitment letter from a TLA member and check it out. I liked what they had to offer more then SC. In SC i was just another player but that was different in TLA. In TLA they wanted to find out more about me and today i am glad i am with TLA instead of SC. For numerous reasons already stated in this thread! :) :yourock:

knobubTLA
7th September 2004, 11:13 AM
I don't think this is already mentioned before, but we also have a great promotion system. The names are based on Lord of the Rings and the system is very cool. If you want to know more about it, click following link:
http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/index.php?showtopic=2066

btw I am now Elve of Lorien ;)

LieutenantHero
7th September 2004, 03:00 PM
My turn for the "How I joined TLA" post.
Think I joined in about April 2004 after playing for a couple of months.
Got invited by my brother who also had a friend playing and it was just us clicking on each others links.
So I was moving up the rankings very, very slowly.
Got a few recruitment messages but didn't really go for them because they wanted me to restart and be somebodies officer.
The I got an invite to TLA, from EToS I think, saying everyone's welcome you don't have to restart.
And boy am I glad that I ignored those earlier messages and waited for TLA.
After joining with the help of TLA's Clickmaster and the advice from other members my rank shot up.
After struggling up to about 30,000 by myself I reached a high of around 800 in Age 3 beta.
I think you'd be hard pushed to find a friendlier more helpful alliance.

Doublestix11
7th September 2004, 03:22 PM
btw I am now Elve of Lorien ;)
Goes to make knobub back to Haradrim
NO, j/k.

Yea its really cool, the whole alliance is LoTR based, so everything is like it.

Wow just think, in 2 more months, TLA will be around a year! That is really, really cool. Nediak will be very proud of TLA! :D

Oh, and knobub, as long as were bragging.... :p

:worship:

francoisvosloo
7th September 2004, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by LieutenantHero
I think you'd be hard pushed to find a friendlier more helpful alliance.

Yeah, everyone is very active, and ready to help you out of any tight spot you might be in. And the fact that we have members from all around the world, makes it so that you are almost never alone, no matter what time zone you might be in :)

knobubTLA
8th September 2004, 04:46 AM
Oh, and knobub, as long as were bragging....

I think we can't do anything else then bragging stix ;). I mean, everything is superb in TLA!! If someone doesn't agree with something, he/she must say that and we'll work on it! We also ask in our forums what the members want from TLA. So everyone can say what he would like to see changed.

The perfect system :)

Nienna_Tasartir
8th September 2004, 10:05 AM
As Doublestix reminds us 'the admins are there to serve'.

I have said it so many times but it is still true - I would be lost without my friends at TLA. I come home from work feeling tired and grumpy and very soon I am laughing at some comment or another. And I know that if I am really fed up about something there is always someone there to listen.

xBuBb4x
8th September 2004, 02:06 PM
As Doublestix reminds us 'the admins are there to serve'.

I have said it so many times but it is still true - I would be lost without my friends at TLA. I come home from work feeling tired and grumpy and very soon I am laughing at some comment or another. And I know that if I am really fed up about something there is always someone there to listen.

Same here! I have school and it is a big year of high school. I am also very stressed at home but i no i can come onto to TLA and find the support and friends that make me laugh so i feel all better again! :)

Doublestix11
8th September 2004, 02:34 PM
Same here! I have school and it is a big year of high school. I am also very stressed at home but i no i can come onto to TLA and find the support and friends that make me laugh so i feel all better again! :)

Yea school really is a killer. It really lessens the time you can be around on TLA! But the time you get on TLA is special. You will feel happy!

So if any of you notice me being on less, you know why, its damn school. :mad:

StIx

xBuBb4x
8th September 2004, 07:38 PM
So if any of you notice me being on less, you know why, its damn school. :mad:

StIx

yeah i noticed but it is cool cuz i'm not on much myself. you presense is always there! :p

Nienna_Tasartir
9th September 2004, 09:01 AM
I always miss you lot when you are not around but your influence is everywhere especially Doublestix!
Real life is important - school and all the other stuff, but friends in TLA can help when it all seems so tough.

Hmm makes us sound like a real hand holding bunch :)

I must admit there are so many times when I just cry with laughing at all the daft posts. I love playing 'word association' (some people have very strange minds) and believe it or not the hilarious comments in 'posting to 10,000' are the highlight of my day - you just have to be there.

knobubTLA
9th September 2004, 09:54 AM
Real life is important - school and all the other stuff, but friends in TLA can help when it all seems so tough.

I also agree with that. That's what TLA makes different from the other alliances. There is always someone for you. If you don't feel good, someone will do you laugh again :) I don't think you will find that in many other alliances.

francoisvosloo
9th September 2004, 10:57 AM
I must admit there are so many times when I just cry with laughing at all the daft posts. I love playing 'word association' (some people have very strange minds) and believe it or not the hilarious comments in 'posting to 10,000' are the highlight of my day - you just have to be there.

I also look forward to 'Counting to 10,000', thats our chat room, outside the chatroom :D And of course word association is always a hoot and a half!

If you need support, protection, and a listening ear; you can find it at TLA. But don't think this isn't a fun alliance, because TLA is just about the best place to come when bored ;)

Check it out:

s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/ (http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/)

knobubTLA
9th September 2004, 02:10 PM
Yea "counting to 10,000" rocks!! We are at number 3,325 already. So please help us to count to 10,000. Maybe you even will win something if you are the one who post number 10,000!! So please join us and surely take a look at that topic ;)

xBuBb4x
9th September 2004, 03:23 PM
yes a fun place to be! ALL THE TIME!! Counting to 10,000 is the best! once we get there we r counting back! that will be fun. ;)

whoeha
9th September 2004, 03:59 PM
Most people who play koc now The last alliance .So you can read it's a group of people who still stay togheter,somthimes sombody leafs(THE REAL LIFE call's)But we still come back even we d'ont play koc(still playing for a few weeks now)We offer almost the same like so many alliance,we just are a pie with cream.Give a littel bit more ,that's why we stay .So if you play koc!!!!!!!You d'ont now the last alliance :confused:come an see,so you have more fun whit koc even you d'ont play
greetz

Nienna_Tasartir
10th September 2004, 09:58 AM
yes a fun place to be! ALL THE TIME!! Counting to 10,000 is the best! once we get there we r counting back! that will be fun. ;)

Counting back - I am only just coping with counting forwards!!!!!

You may know the saying 'you don't have to be mad to work here' I think it sums up TLA perfectly :)

I can't believe we are really going to count backwards :confused:

francoisvosloo
10th September 2004, 10:46 AM
Awww, come on Nienna, it will be fun :)

It'll be like "counting to 10,000" is right now, only it will be a lot more confusing, which will make it twice as fun :D

but you are right about one thing, it will be a difficult thing to accomplish, we might need a little help....;)

knobubTLA
10th September 2004, 11:43 AM
I must say it again. Our blacklist is great. The only thing you must do is posting who sabbed/farmed you and immediately there are 3-4 people to help you. This is really great. You must not wait a long time until someone helps you. We of TLA even like it if we can help you. So come and join us and you will see I don't lie...

xBuBb4x
10th September 2004, 03:24 PM
yes everyone here in TLA will help u out with anything. even with issues that aren't even related to koc. such as school when u have tons of homework. they r there for u. even when u r stressed! i love TLA for that!

francoisvosloo
10th September 2004, 05:45 PM
even with issues that aren't even related to koc.

Yeah like french on the "counting to 10,000" topic, lol. But seriously, if you're bummed out about something, or you need a little advice, then there is always someone there to help you out. :)

xBuBb4x
10th September 2004, 06:36 PM
even if u have been wronged by other alliances we r here for you. whatever u need we r here no matter what it is, that is if it can be taken care of over the internet. there is always something in TLA to cheer u up especially the SPAM section! i love "corrpurt a wish" the best. u can get ur wishs to come true then have them shattered! :)

francoisvosloo
11th September 2004, 07:13 AM
If you are being sabbed back to the stoneage :(, then there is help: TLA. Everyone who posts about their unique situation gets helped almost instantly. Mass attacks also dont go down well. If you have a problem with some1, TLA members jump right on the target and negotiate a cease-fire when ever possible. :)

Nobody messes with TLA! ;)

Thaurial
11th September 2004, 08:18 AM
if i would have to describe TLA in 3 points i would say:

1) great community
2) always a helping hand around
3) big history

Of course, opinions about us are different (especially if we show power in well-organized attacks), but the majority of what i heard was good. If you have a look at our board you will see that we have 1.800+ registered people and nearly 28k posts. There is no day you will not find one of us online posting. As mentioned in some previous posts of our members we have a great community and our spam-section is famous for "counting to 10.000" and all kind of other spam-topics you can find on a lot of boards.
But we are not only famous for spamming, we also have the so called Haradrims, that are used for all kind of help. You can find a big list of possible farms and better be not on it ;) Our member are always hungry for new money to take. In our Haradrims you can also find our new recruiter, called ShadowFax. It was made by "LieutenantHero". a member that already programmed our farmdatabase.
If you will have a look at our new History in the first post you will see that we ALWAYS found a way up. Our board got hacked a long time ago and we are already in the 4th leader-generation. These problems are the reason why i found this quote "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up every time we fail."

TLA stands for all this and a lot more. Because a personal look tells you more about TLA than 1000 words ever can, visit our board and get convinced.

xBuBb4x
11th September 2004, 08:38 AM
These problems are the reason why i found this quote "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up every time we fail."

TLA stands for all this and a lot more. Because a personal look tells you more about TLA than 1000 words ever can, visit our board and get convinced.

I love that way u put that Thaurial! We are 1 big family. We are always there for you! You will have friends in no time. :icon_lol: That is what I love about TLA the most: the ablitity for everyone to be united as one.

knobubTLA
11th September 2004, 09:12 AM
Our board got hacked a long time ago and we are already in the 4th leader-generation. These problems are the reason why i found this quote "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up every time we fail."
And that's the reason why you have to join us. Our alliance won't die. We have had a lot of problems, but we always came back stronger then before. Now nobody can stop us from being a great alliance!! LONG LIVE TLA!!!!

xBuBb4x
11th September 2004, 04:23 PM
what other alliance do u no of that was hacked and got deleted and still came back as 1 of the top alliances? that's right, u can't think of another 1 because we are the only 1 that can come back like that. and forever we will stay!

Teiresias
12th September 2004, 08:14 AM
TLA is definitely THE choice for a player who isn't just looking for clicks, but wants to be a member of an active and vibrant community. And you can get clicks too :).

Xv_raven_vX
12th September 2004, 11:34 AM
I was strolling along GUA when i noticed a thread for TLA. Even though I haven't talked to anyone on this alliance in a long time i figured i would compliment them anyway and help them out.

I was the former leader of the Undead Lords we were allied with TLA a long time ago. After Rob(chromekiller) and I(pizzaboy14x) decided to leave UL and quit Koc for a while, we handed down the alliance to AAAbattery. He quit after a week and UL eventually died. That was close to a year ago and back then after we allied with TLA they were extremely helpful and very friendly towards us. I have a few friends in this alliance so i can say with confidence that they are a great alliance.

You guys have grown quite a bit, the last time i visited you had around 500 members, you have doubled your members since. Very active too, i am impressed. Keep up the good work and if you need any help just ask me.

-Andrew

xBuBb4x
12th September 2004, 12:30 PM
thanks for the complaments and props, Xv_raven_vX! It is nice to see a fellow KoC player and alliance ally again. even if it once in while. we have told the people of GUA and KoC that old members keep poping in and saying hi. here is proof!

I was strolling along GUA when i noticed a thread for TLA. Even though I haven't talked to anyone on this alliance in a long time i figured i would compliment them anyway and help them out.

I was the former leader of the Undead Lords we were allied with TLA a long time ago. After Rob(chromekiller) and I(pizzaboy14x) decided to leave UL and quit Koc for a while, we handed down the alliance to AAAbattery. He quit after a week and UL eventually died. That was close to a year ago and back then after we allied with TLA they were extremely helpful and very friendly towards us. I have a few friends in this alliance so i can say with confidence that they are a great alliance.

You guys have grown quite a bit, the last time i visited you had around 500 members, you have doubled your members since. Very active too, i am impressed. Keep up the good work and if you need any help just ask me.

-Andrew

francoisvosloo
12th September 2004, 02:20 PM
You guys have grown quite a bit, the last time i visited you had around 500 members, you have doubled your members since.

Right you are, TLA is growing. We currently have more members than GUA, and we are getting at least one new member everyday now :).

s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/ (http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/)

DragonMagic
12th September 2004, 02:52 PM
Well we at TLA we are like big family and we help our members out as fast as we can. We are one few neutrail alliance that not some huge chain or have to many ally.

We are geting near our first year and alot other alliance have died but we are still strong.

Check us out and I know you we like it there.

DM

xBuBb4x
13th September 2004, 04:51 PM
it is nice to see you back DM! what is a TLA thread without 1 of TLA's biggest guys?

francoisvosloo
13th September 2004, 07:17 PM
Think about this:

why do you play KoC? -> because its fun
why are you on GUA right now? -> because its fun
why should you join TLA -> because its even more fun ;)

Nienna_Tasartir
14th September 2004, 09:50 AM
Its very difficult to praise yourselves all the time and it is great when others take the trouble to post in here and say such positive things about us.

By the way many congratulations to our recently promoted co-leader and Elder King, Thaurial, and our new G-mod xBubb4x and of course our new mods Francoisvosloo, Shoopufdude and Rockguitar185.

Its great to welcome so many new faces onto the team and its even better that with so much new blood coming in we can only go from strength to strength

knobubTLA
14th September 2004, 11:20 AM
Nienna,

you too congrats with your G-mod position. You deserve it to be one!! Congrats to the others too of course.

francoisvosloo
14th September 2004, 06:03 PM
Thank you very much, Doublestix, its an honor :)

You two really deserve to be bumped up a notch, can you say "active" ;)

Doublestix11
15th September 2004, 03:20 PM
Thank you very much, Doublestix, its an honor :)

You two really deserve to be bumped up a notch, can you say "active" ;)

What, you think you don't deserve it or something? :p

Yep, congrats to the new mods, you all deserved it! Can't say how nice it is to make people feel good.

xBuBb4x
16th September 2004, 08:00 AM
congrats to everyone on their promotion. I feel honored to be now a global mod. of 1 of the best alliances out there. thanks so much and i won't let u down!! :-)

Nienna_Tasartir
16th September 2004, 09:53 AM
Many thanks for the congrats - there are a great many hardworking members of TLA - all of whom deserve recognition. Which is why so many of us are proud to carry the tag TLA in our names.

It isn't very hard to be active in an alliance where everyone is a friend and where anyone would do anything to help you out.

I am very proud to be a g-mod and very proud to be known as alliance mum.

xBuBb4x
16th September 2004, 03:43 PM
It isn't very hard to be active in an alliance where everyone is a friend and where anyone would do anything to help you out.

That's so right! We now have a joke thread. So there is more to do and read and post on! There is always someone one. Someone there to help you as well. And I am sure the new mods will offer any assistance needed as well as the admins. :) :icon_lol: :cheerlead

whoeha
16th September 2004, 04:07 PM
hello like you see we are going back to the place where we came from slowly but steady(i hope someone understand me ;) )
last week we are 8place now almost5
so vote to save that posision
http://www.centerofchaos.com/topalliance/in.php?id=6
let's rock
btw:Felix is also back =FarquhaR he 's one of mine officers now
start playing about a few weeks now just happy he's back and he start clicking again so joint also SHADOWFAX a verry good recruiter
why?? he's fast an verry,verry good thx luitenanthero

francoisvosloo
16th September 2004, 06:33 PM
hello like you see we are going back to the place where we came from slowly but steady(i hope someone understand me ;)
let's rock

Yep, we are now 5th on Center of Chaos, and slowly making our way north ;)

Nienna_Tasartir
18th September 2004, 01:37 AM
Last time I heard there were around a couple of thousand alliances - makes you feel quite proud to get to fifth place but I don't suppose it will be long before we get back to number one :)

By the way - that farm database is so easy to use - put your stats in and up pops the longest list of appropriate farms I have ever seen :)

Doublestix11
19th September 2004, 09:28 AM
hello like you see we are going back to the place where we came from slowly but steady(i hope someone understand me ;) )
let's rock
btw:Felix is also back =FarquhaR he 's one of mine officers now
start playing about a few weeks now just happy he's back and he start clicking again so joint also SHADOWFAX a verry good recruiter
why?? he's fast an verry,verry good thx luitenanthero

Really? felix is back? AWESOME! Look at that, another TLA person back at it! That is great to hear!

TLA RULES!!!!!!

xBuBb4x
19th September 2004, 08:01 PM
Really? felix is back? AWESOME! Look at that, another TLA person back at it! That is great to hear!

More proof no one really ever leaves TLA! We are making our comeback and mark! It will only be a matter of time before we are back on top! :whistilin

Also check out TLA for 1 of the best farm databases out there! :icon_lol:

Come love TLA like I do! :couple:

And sorry I really wanted to use this smiley! :wash:

ROCK LOBSTER
21st September 2004, 10:51 PM
poik! I dunno much everyone in TLA...but I KNOW! believe me i DOOOO know that TLA is one of the best (and one that has my full respect) because they're absolutely independant. With sweeetly designed forums and a good recruiter, TLA is one of the best alliances out there... ;)

xBuBb4x
22nd September 2004, 07:47 AM
thanks for the props! yes i believe as well that TLA is on the best alliances out there. so come join and be with the best of the best with our new recruiter!

Nienna_Tasartir
22nd September 2004, 08:57 AM
Many thanks for your kind words ixab. It is lovely that we have the respect of so many alliances.

We don't like having enemies which is why we always try to resolve disputes in a friendly manner.
We are not afraid of having them though, as anyone who has crossed has discovered to their cost. :)

xBuBb4x
24th September 2004, 10:06 AM
tla is one of the friendliest alliances i no. you are always helped out when it comes to anything. we are in the top 5 on centerofchaos and number 1 on topsites. so come join 1 of the best alliances out there.

Nienna_Tasartir
25th September 2004, 02:28 PM
Will you be there when we hit 30,000 posts?
Want to know what we find to talk about?
Will you be our 2,000th member?
Are you wondering how we will spend our firts birthday?

Why not be a part of the friendliest alliance around and find out for yourself just what makes us so successful.

xBuBb4x
26th September 2004, 09:05 AM
i can't believe it is 30,000 posts in a year. it is truly amazing. i think that many post show how friendly we truly are. also almost 2,000 members in a year in a neutral alliance. so come be apart of a friendly community and a rising alliance!

DragonMagic
27th September 2004, 09:25 AM
:rr:
i can't believe it is 30,000 posts in a year. it is truly amazing. i think that many post show how friendly we truly are. also almost 2,000 members in a year in a neutral alliance. so come be apart of a friendly community and a rising alliance!

Well at our old site before it got hacked we had alot post there. The problem with the biggest alliance is that they have to many members and it hard to let people know that you need help or you want talk the admid or super mod. We help our members as much as we can. We find gold for them to steel and we have recruiter that you get put on when sign up at TLA you do NOT HAVE TO BE IN CHAIN for it you only have to be member of TLA and does not take days to get on it.

We are friendly alliance and have alot great members check out and I know that you love it. :couple:

Nienna_Tasartir
28th September 2004, 10:26 AM
It's also good that our leaders visit the forum so often. There is nearly always one of the leaders or a g-mod in there if anyone has a problem.

xBuBb4x
28th September 2004, 02:41 PM
we have a dedicated staff. dedicated to tla, its' members, koc and dt.

Nienna_Tasartir
30th September 2004, 02:06 PM
But everyone shares responsibility.
I love the way everyone reacts if someone is in trouble. Even the newer members offer help and support.

No problem is too big or too small for TLA. If it worries you then we want to know about it :)

whoeha
30th September 2004, 04:20 PM
people whe always say who we are.We are a part of the koc game ,If you go to different alliance yoy see the fundation of tla where some people make great things,But the nice part is we bring a lot of new things for exampel,godfhather programm,farming ec
you say yea everyone got those things
yes but tla was always a littel bit better or creative to make things .still we :) are

Nienna_Tasartir
1st October 2004, 12:37 PM
We have a fine history of being inventive groundbreakers and you are quite right, we are still doing it today.
Our very own recruiter, quick and easy!
Our farmdatabase - enter your stats and it finds you the perfect farms.
Now we have over 30,000 posts on our busy forum, and 1850 members and still we are growing - 2 more people added to our recruiter just in the last hour.

xBuBb4x
1st October 2004, 03:13 PM
we r growing rapidly! y not be the next person to be added to Shadowfax? Also try the farm database. it is quite useful.

and if u have problems, ask anyone for help they will get back to you asap with the answer to ur problem!

DragonMagic
1st October 2004, 08:07 PM
Yes we are doing great and geting new member all them time.

We one of older alliancese and geting near the first year of operation.

you sould check us out and try Shadowfax and we help find gold so grow bigger and stronger.

TLA all the WAY!! :hamtaro:

xBuBb4x
3rd October 2004, 08:39 AM
as we approach our one year anniversery we are still gaining more members, becoming stronger everyday, and making new friends. we are planing a big celebration for the one year of being at the top or near the top of CoC and KoC. not many alliances can do that! plus even get hacked!

TLA will live on!

knobubTLA
3rd October 2004, 02:13 PM
You must be there to celebrate our first anniversary!!!!! So join us now and be a part of an alliance that is stronger then ever!!!! Do it!!

TLA_Lisander
4th October 2004, 06:30 AM
I've been in TLA for almost a whole YEAR!! in november it will be one year since I first joined TLA and I'm so totally not bored of it or anything. Now that's a good alliance !!!

(p.s. I had a GUA account that was deleted for some strange reason when the skin was changed so this is NOT my first post here

xBuBb4x
4th October 2004, 10:02 AM
TLA has been through many experiences over this past year. It would take forever to name them all. Just take my word for it and join TLA today it will the best decision you make while you play KoC or DT! :)

Nienna_Tasartir
4th October 2004, 12:15 PM
The friendly Alliance will celebrate its birthday with a bang.
Be part of the biggest birthday celebration in the history of KOC.

How many alliances that started around the same time as us are still as strong and lively?

Want to know the secret of our success? Come and meet our members! You will soon see why we are still going strong. :)

Doublestix11
5th October 2004, 07:19 PM
Today, we have a new allied clan, in our chain infact.

Crown Clan.

An old alliance, just like TLA, 2 old alliances side by side now! :D

xBuBb4x
7th October 2004, 12:14 PM
TLA is a great community to be apart of. It is a wonderful atomsphere. With a new ally and new members coming Shadowfax is growing. So fast to use and so many members now. So come and make your army size grow today!

knobubTLA
7th October 2004, 12:25 PM
Today, we have a new allied clan, in our chain infact.

Crown clan, lovely that you joined us!!!
Take a look at The shadowfax recruiter. It's fast and it's easy to use!! And maybe you will get a place in the "royal guard" for a week and then you are on top of the list = getting lots of soldiers!!

xBuBb4x
9th October 2004, 08:06 AM
the royal guard on tla is a great idea. random members that are active are moved to the front of the top clickers. there are 5 every week. after those 5 on the recruiter it goes to who clicked the most. i think it is a great system. it even has click ratio's so you can see how you are doing. so come be the next person added to shadowfax.

Nienna_Tasartir
10th October 2004, 01:11 AM
Our Shadowfax recruiter is quick, easy and above all very fair. If you don't click you don't get clicks which means that everyone you click has probably clicked you.

We are gaining new members everyday and our forum is probably one of the liveliest around. Whatever your interests we have topic for you!

Why not pop along and find out more :) We don't charge to visit!

xBuBb4x
10th October 2004, 08:47 AM
We don't charge to visit!

We don't charge or bite! So why aren't you coming to join today? You want a larger income? Want a larger army size? Want an alliance with great, honest admins? Want a second family? If you want all these things and more TLA is the alliance by far to join! :woot: :thumbsup: :icon_lol:

Teiresias
10th October 2004, 03:42 PM
You don't wanna miss our one year anniversary do you? Join up now!

Nienna_Tasartir
11th October 2004, 12:33 PM
And what do we have planned for our birthday celebrations???

Well that would be telling!!

Why not come along and find out?

Help us to start our second year with a bang!!

xBuBb4x
11th October 2004, 01:02 PM
the one year is fast approaching! u don't wanna miss the celebration! not invited to many parties? well u r invited to this one......reserve your spot and make many new friends while we head into our second year! :woot:

TLA_Lisander
11th October 2004, 05:25 PM
Join one of the fastest recruters there are out there...it's with us and we don't oblige anyone to join our chain to get one of the fastest clicks there are out there.

Not to forget our one year birthday celebrations ! !

DragonMagic
11th October 2004, 07:51 PM
Yes I have testid alot programs out there that can get my hands on and Shadowfax is So fastest, people that try for first time LOVE IT :couple:
And we are all happy clickers.

You sould check out and try it what do got lose....... Nothing :)

And we are geting more members on by the day so if want solder then sould try it.

:icon_lol:

Nienna_Tasartir
14th October 2004, 09:27 AM
The amount of sabbing for no good reason that is going on at the moment is scary!!
Our members find they always get a sympathetic hearing though. Gold is found for them to rebuild their accounts and the perpetrator gets one of our famous messages. Repeated attacks are dealt with :) We aim to be a peaceful alliance but from a position of strength and not weakness.

If you are tired of watching your back - why not join us. You will find us helpful and friendly and always ready for fun.

ace12689_TLA
14th October 2004, 01:26 PM
Listen i have been with TLA for wat soon to be 3 months on the 25th and let me tell u the administration is the helpingest staff out there and everyone acts like a family i could of chosen nothing else to b with the last alliance our forces even though not used often even though they have been recently are very strong and no others should complain that we dont help because we do our spies are great we have a member with a covert of under 120 thats crazy but tla is the best choice you could ever make well thats about it hope u make the right decision

~ACE PROUD MEMBER/ROYAL GUARD

ROCK LOBSTER
16th October 2004, 09:26 PM
Unbeatable! Altho they've been through lot of problems (leaders getting hacked, forums and more) they always find a way to keep on being one of the best!

You really can't ignore this alliance, they're great!

xBuBb4x
17th October 2004, 08:04 AM
thanks for the props iXaB! everything she said is true! there is no doubt about it.

we are getting about 3 new members daily and people added daily to the one and only Shadowfax!

our birthday is coming up! 1 year of outstanding leadership and great members.

so come join an alliance that has been in the top 10 including number 1 for a year on CenterofChaos.

DragonMagic
17th October 2004, 10:06 AM
What do get by join TLA we help get solder we tell where can get alot solders we help find gold.......

Not alot alliance help out there members like this we are here for you and any can Join. We have striker member Pr member and alot other people from other alliance.

Check us out see for self you p.m on TLA bord or here for info :biggrinan

Nienna_Tasartir
21st October 2004, 09:34 AM
Our shadowfax recruiter is growing daily - it is getting really hard work adding people.

And we all love posting - not a day goes by without loads more posts to read. I just wish a few of our members would remember to post in here :)

And of course the excitement builds as we approach our birthday.

Miss it & Miss out :)

xBuBb4x
22nd October 2004, 07:25 AM
:party: :bday: That is what we will be doing about a month from now. Join 1 of the longest reigning alliances out there. We have our own recruiter and wonderful admins. Join today and you won't regret it! :)

Nienna_Tasartir
23rd October 2004, 01:43 PM
Saturday is mirc day. Why not visit us in our chat room?

#TLA is the place to be :)

ROCK LOBSTER
24th October 2004, 01:23 AM
You just CAN'T miss it!! it's a fun thing to do on a boring saturday morning....eh! better than tv :whistilin

Nienna_Tasartir
26th October 2004, 08:51 AM
The birthday celebrations are about to start!!!!

The banner is up and we are getting the balloons ready.

The lights are turned down and the music is about to start!!!!

Get ready to join the biggest online party ever!!!!!!

JerryMac
27th October 2004, 09:19 PM
get into the Best alliance..!!

Happy Birthday TLA..! :D :D :D :D

xBuBb4x
28th October 2004, 12:26 PM
TLA is a great alliance to be apart of. Join it today before you miss the birthday celebration. You won't be disappointed!

Nienna_Tasartir
29th October 2004, 02:36 PM
Don't forget Saturday is mirc day!!!!

Take the opportunity to chat to your fave TLA members in our very own chat room :)

BiZzy-BoNe
30th October 2004, 02:38 AM
recently im only in 1 alliance and that's my own one with eyeflash and touch_of_death because it's to much work for me to be really active everywhere.

Anyway, you guys rock and TLA is one of the best alliances out there and i want to thank the people who keep TLA running and some of you did some great things for this alliance. And keep this in mind people > Have fun with whatever you do :)

JerryMac
30th October 2004, 10:37 PM
Don't forget Saturday is mirc day!!!!

Take the opportunity to chat to your fave TLA members in our very own chat room :)

lol.. whats the Room's name-?? #TLA ??? :jerry:

Nienna_Tasartir
31st October 2004, 02:34 AM
But of course Jerry :) What else!!!!!

And many thanks for your kind words Bizzy-Bone, they are very much appreciated :)

xBuBb4x
2nd November 2004, 12:35 PM
well well TLA is preparing for their birthday. a one rightfully earned by many peoples' dedication to the game KoC, Darkthrone and most of all, the MEMBERS[I]. I wouldn't recommend any other alliance except this 1. so join today and rise with use to the top.

DarkE
4th November 2004, 10:22 AM
You can also go to http://www.sagaofsyn.com/chat.html to join the TLA chatroom!

DragonMagic
5th November 2004, 04:11 PM
We have New/old member that came back and Join up few days ago. He is legend to TLA. Old members are all the time checking out the TLA borad.

We help out ours member all the time. We tell where they can get gold where best click programs are but we do not tell how to have fun the do that all by them self and have alot fun spam in sections at our borad.

Nienna_Tasartir
7th November 2004, 02:17 PM
People just can't keep away - perhaps thats what makes TLA special - the fact that when we make friends we keep them.

Doublestix11
10th November 2004, 07:31 PM
I really like it at TLA, honestly. You will probably think -yeah right!- , but what if I say that we are one of the best organized alliances in KoC? But that's not the only reason! A great thing about TLA is that we have a strong attacking force with a lot of members in it! Don't believe us? Please visit the Osgiliath (the war room) on http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance . Conclusion? We are a great alliance, maybe not the best, but certainly one of the best, so please come and check us out!

^AJ ^_^

Doublestix11

Nienna_Tasartir
12th November 2004, 01:15 PM
What Stix is too modest to tell you is that we have three wonderful leaders who will personally speak to your enemies, :) find gold for you and help you with your gameplay.
So many alliances have distant leaders who don't involve themselves in their members lives. That is not the case with ours. They are available to help both at the forum and on msn etc. That is what makes TLA so different.

Doublestix11
13th November 2004, 12:52 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about this Alliance, and when I joined way back when, I saw they were true. Shall I tell you why? Ok, I will. I would like to tell you that we have 1930 members. But we aren't only big, no way, we are also very good organized! Want to check it out? Go to http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance ! I hope I made you clear why this alliance rocks, if not, I will gladly explain it to you again or if you have questions, please PM me.

^AJ Roxers my soxors^

Erndog1488
13th November 2004, 07:16 PM
You can't go wrong with The Last Alliance. They really care about their members and the leaders are always active and helpful. If you're looking for a alliance that cares about their members and has a nice recruiter, this is a good place to go. Whether you're new to koc or a vet, TLA can accomodate you well. If you haven't checked out TLA recently, it's definately worth a look :)

There's also a recruiting competition right now with some nice prizes, join before it's too late!

Nienna_Tasartir
17th November 2004, 12:30 PM
It's all happening at The Last Alliance.

Lots of new people have decided to join us and we extend a warm welcome to them all.

Why not come along and find out what is the big attraction?

We would be very pleased to see you!!

Doublestix11
20th November 2004, 04:31 PM
I really like it at TLA, honestly. What I'm trying to say, is that you should defnitly check this alliance out There are many reasons why you should! A great thing about TLA is that we have a strong attacking force with a lot of members in it! Don't believe us? Please visit the Osgiliath (the war room) on http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance. Here you go, a few reasons why to join us, a few of the many reasons why to join us, hope to see you at our forum soon :).

Nienna_Tasartir
23rd November 2004, 01:32 AM
23rd November - The Last Alliance's first birthday.

Join the greatest online birthday party of all time!!!!

Happy birthday to the TLA family - past, present and future :)

LieutenantHero
25th November 2004, 01:13 PM
TLA has just become one year old. In KoC terms this is a very long time.
And you don't last this long without doing something right.
If you want to join an alliance then why not join one of the most experienced ones in KoC.

Nienna_Tasartir
25th November 2004, 01:20 PM
We currently have 1999 members - will you be number 2000???

LieutenantHero
26th November 2004, 01:44 PM
Too late! We now have 2000 members.
But the more the merrier, so come on along.

xBuBb4x
29th November 2004, 09:08 AM
TLA's :birthday: was the best! We had a :party: with :music: from the :band: which we all loved!

You are only allowed 4 smiley's a post so I will finish the story as I go.

Nienna_Tasartir
29th November 2004, 02:50 PM
There really is no way to follow that!! But every night is party night with TLA :)

Doublestix11
30th November 2004, 04:14 PM
The IRC room is hot on fire right now! Join TLA and the room and have the greatest time in your KoC life. :D

DragonMagic
30th November 2004, 10:29 PM
Well We are one year and few days:) We have seen alot things from AGE 2 and we still be here in AGE 4 and we are geting bigger beter and smarter by the ages and more powerful!

And we still have alot of fun check us out alot new player are joining we have few player from all clans are welcome new player as old one can join:)

We have Pr and Sc member and RR so any one can join TLA

ROCK LOBSTER
1st December 2004, 06:04 PM
yeah! join! they're a greaat alliance! they endure hackings of top accounts and even boards! they're just awesome

xBuBb4x
2nd December 2004, 07:37 AM
We laughed :icon_laug from old jokes. We even made some new ones. Nienna was laughing so hard that she fell off her chair :chairfall and I was right on the floor next to her laughing. :rofl: Doublestix even showed us his BruceLee impression he has been telling us all about. :brucelee:

Nienna_Tasartir
2nd December 2004, 12:15 PM
Oh dear XBubb4X - you certainly bring back happy memories!!

And don't forget to tell them about the cake and the rest of the buffet :)

And Rock on the disco :)

Oh it was a really good night!!

Oh and the quiz.....

:)

xBuBb4x
3rd December 2004, 08:52 AM
After the band left, we weren't ready to stop partying so we broke out the disco. :groovy2: Thaurial got down and boogied to the disco music. His parents always play it at home and dance to it so he showed us his travolta moves. :travolta: And what is a party without food? now come on. We had seafood and italian buffets. :spam1:. <---- only food smiley there was. besides the :chilli:.

Nienna_Tasartir
4th December 2004, 01:01 PM
You are surely not going to tell them ALL of it, are you?

It was a great party tho :)

Doublestix11
4th December 2004, 05:08 PM
Doublestix even showed us his BruceLee impression he has been telling us all about. :brucelee:
You know it xBuBb4x! :brucelee:

Dang we ought to have those parties just a wee bit more often shall we?
:rr:

xBuBb4x
4th December 2004, 10:03 PM
Who parties without the beer? We certain don't and didn't! :fridaynit Dragonmagic got beer spilled on him while we were on the disco floor so he went to take a shower. :shower: Being the mischievous person that I am, I pulled back the shower curtain on Dragon. :wash: He wasn't too happy but we are buds again. :bash-lol:

DragonMagic
5th December 2004, 09:18 AM
Yes I was not surprise that I spilled that beer on me. Thank god that you did not have camara on you that would have been :rofl:.

You are no saint :saint:

Yeah we still buds.....:axeman:

where is Lisander is he still working to hard :coffee:

Doublestix11
5th December 2004, 08:19 PM
With all our new members, TLA is growing wild with smart new members! Isn't it good knowing that your not in an alliance full of n00bs. (Well except Nienna, xbubb4x, Thaurial, and DM, they are the worlds biggest n00bs. :lol:, just kidding you guys rock! :))

So join TLA now! There is NO reason not to!

Nienna_Tasartir
6th December 2004, 10:52 AM
:worship:

Hmm only our beloved leader could say that!!

Seriously though - come and find out what so many others see in TLA - you really don't know what you have been missing :)

xBuBb4x
7th December 2004, 02:39 PM
After all the food and dancing, Thaurial annonced :bigannoun that we were about to reach 2,000 members. :biggrinki It is past that now. It is 2,034 right now and we have an amazing 37,839 posts. :woot:

Stay tuned for the shocking ending...... :icon_psyc

ROCK LOBSTER
8th December 2004, 01:35 AM
shockin ending? woah...i wunna know whut that will be...

anywayz, long live TLA!

and peoples, try their recruiter it's nice!

xBuBb4x
8th December 2004, 06:29 PM
After partying for hours, we were all tired. :sleepy1: No one wanted to leave. It was full of :crybaby: from nienna and myself aka amanda. But before we could all leave we had to :phone: Lisander at work :coffee: and tell him all about the party he missed.

Nienna_Tasartir
10th December 2004, 12:43 PM
Makes you wish you were there doesn't it?

And the fun continues at the TLA forum - pop in and make yourself at home :)

LieutenantHero
11th December 2004, 08:54 AM
There are now even more farms to target available at TLA. After good work by several members there have have been close to 50 new additions recently.
There are farms for people at all levels available.
And do you have to search through a long list of farms like you do at other forums? No!
The TLA Farm Database webpage allows you to search the farms according to your strength and it finds and displays the farms for you.
The farms are mostly kept up to date to within a few days, so no getting caught out by someone whose defense has grown much bigger than is said to be in the farm list.
The farm team work hard to add new farms and keep the existing ones up to date, because that's what TLA is all about - members helping each other out.

Doublestix11
11th December 2004, 10:39 AM
Look, if someone asked me if TLA is getting better, I would have to say NO. I would say TLA is getting better, smarter, wiser, more experienced, and friendlier. I don't know how all of it is possible, but when you have TLA it sure is! :D

DaSlottedPig
11th December 2004, 10:47 PM
the first alliance i ever found was the TLA and since then i never thought of changing and that was back when PeLeCaN was at the hight of his time.
TLA will offer unresting protection and wealth for all who join.
if someone is farming you, no problem join us and you will never have to worry again.
Tla doesnt just fight for power, it fights for peace and a fair go :whistilin
i love :couple: the TLA and i will never leave and the leaders are really good to talk to unlike most alliances leaders dont usually like to be contacted but in this you can tell them any thing you want.
I remember telling Doublestix11 when he became leader that i would pledge my alliegance to him and nothing he,or any other admin done anything to make me want to leave.They would possibly be the best alliance leaders in koc.thats a pretty good reason to join!

xBuBb4x
12th December 2004, 11:16 AM
We told Lisander all the fun and stupid things we did. He was upset :frusty: because he couldn't be there because of work. We decided that we should call it quits because we all had to check KoC. :biggrinki We were all sad :( to leave but it was all good because we all can't wait tilll next year. :wigglinge

TLA_Lisander
13th December 2004, 05:06 PM
We told Lisander all the fun and stupid things we did. He was upset :frusty: because he couldn't be there because of work. We decided that we should call it quits because we all had to check KoC. :biggrinki We were all sad :( to leave but it was all good because we all can't wait tilll next year.

Darn right I'm upset :boom: Better luck next time (whatever I'll be doing then) At least I can show off my party bunny like I always do.

How is Nienna's little Lisander btw?????

Nienna_Tasartir
14th December 2004, 12:14 PM
Getting bigger and fatter each day and still running round on his wheel :) Well rolling round actually!!
We have missed seeing you around my friend - you are working too hard :)

DragonMagic
18th December 2004, 05:06 AM
Well if you are looking for fun in the game and out site the game then you sould check out our forum. We have alot cool treads. If want only get more solders we can tell where best click programs are, need gold we find gold for you!

We work together and you can talk with the leaders any time you need to not like biggest alliance where they never even check you p.m :lookdown:

:mistdrago

DM

Doublestix11
18th December 2004, 01:11 PM
The Last Alliance is one of the many alliances in KoC , and is also one of the best in KoC. I will now tell you a few reasons why you should join The Last Alliance. We got 2,050 members, yup, I know it's much, but TLA is not only big, there are many other reasons why you should join us, just check them out on http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance ! I hope I made you clear why this alliance rocks, if not, I will gladly explain it to you again or if you have questions, please PM me.

I gotta wub AJ :D

Nienna_Tasartir
21st December 2004, 03:05 PM
They are all getting into the Christmas spirit at TLA!!

Every night is party night!
Miss it and miss out!!

Doublestix11
23rd December 2004, 12:38 PM
This Alliance ROCKS!!! I will now tell you a few reasons why you should join The Last Alliance. We've got a good organized strike force and a spy squad. I can tell you a lot more about this alliance, but I think you should check us out at http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance . This all means we are a strong alliance, I hope you agree with that one and that you join us. Hope to see you at our forums soon!

TheCelticGenesis
24th December 2004, 10:09 AM
This Alliance ROCKS!!! I will now tell you a few reasons why you should join The Last Alliance. We've got a good organized strike force and a spy squad. I can tell you a lot more about this alliance, but I think you should check us out at http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance . This all means we are a strong alliance, I hope you agree with that one and that you join us. Hope to see you at our forums soon!

That's like the Best description for TLA!!! JOIN US NOW! :rr:

Nienna_Tasartir
29th December 2004, 03:38 AM
I really missed you lot while I was away this Christmas and it is good to be back at home :)

I am looking forward to the New Year and, hopefully, the New Age with the best alliance around.

Seasons Greetings to all, including future, members!

King_Of_Destruction_And_W
29th December 2004, 08:56 AM
hi

I have seen you recruiter somewhere on another alliance.
I only got 1 problem: i can't get in
I have aplied to get in the recruiter but every time I want to login its says that i am not a member

it was an ambasedor who would add me (i forgot his name) but still not added

Doublestix11
29th December 2004, 09:28 AM
Did you download the program? That might just be the problem! If not, try reapplying!

Nienna_Tasartir
30th December 2004, 01:22 PM
Happy birthday Doublestix :)
:wave: :wave:
:birthday:

Doublestix11
2nd January 2005, 12:39 PM
A lot of things that alliances don't have is experience. Well TLA has definitely got that! Over 1 year and 1 month strong! Members like Lisander, xBuBb4x, DragonMagic and I have been around since almost the beginning! (Talk about dedication)

Teiresias
4th January 2005, 07:02 PM
What's there to say about TLA... A fine community...just look at me.. I've been a member for almost a year now ^^ Would I have stayed if it sucked?

xBuBb4x
6th January 2005, 12:56 PM
TLA is great :tophat: alliance if you want an alliance just like a family. We have the parents who are Doublestix, Dragonmagic, Thaurial, Lisander, and Nienna_Tasartir. And then of course you have the family members. If you join you will have over 2000 brothers and sisters. :) Do you want to be apart of a big family?

Doublestix11
6th January 2005, 09:14 PM
I really like it at TLA, honestly. Now it's time to tell why The Last Alliance is one of the best alliances in KoC. A great thing about TLA is that we have a strong attacking force with a lot of members in it! Don't believe us? Please visit the Osgiliath (the war room) on http://kocforum.thelastalliance.net. So, as you can read, we are a very good, big and organized alliance, I hope I was able to convince you to join us, if not, I hope you will have fun in the oter alliances you are in as much as I have fun in TLA :).

ROCK LOBSTER
6th January 2005, 11:13 PM
Yeap, gotta agree with that! I think TLA is one of the biggest and strongest alliances out there....besides no one bets their experience ;)

and they have cool forum design! :icon_blus

Nienna_Tasartir
9th January 2005, 01:47 PM
Without a doubt, the best thing about TLA is our members. They are funny, caring and very loyal to each other.
Whatever troubles you, troubles us. Share concerns about the game or about real life.
Know a good joke - post it in the joke thread and give us all a laugh.
Know a good website - share it with your friends.
We even have a computer help section so that you don't spend any more time offline than necessary.

What more could you want?
Our speedy Shadowfax recruiter, farm database,the help of our spyforce, and attack force? They are all there - just waiting for you really!!!

Doublestix11
9th January 2005, 06:48 PM
And, and, and...Nienna you forgot that LH is currently doing major upgrades with Shadowfax, soon it will be availible in multiwindows, so it will be able to do 50 clicks a minute! :)

xBuBb4x
9th January 2005, 09:01 PM
TLA is ever growing larger in member size. Our recruiter is being upgraded. Over 200 posts a day!! Come post and let your opinion be heard!!

DragonMagic
10th January 2005, 08:41 PM
In TLA you have alot fun and we great plans for age 4 :whistilin

We will help grow find gold and have fin :tophat:

TLA_Lisander
11th January 2005, 11:38 AM
A lot of things that alliances don't have is experience. Well TLA has definitely got that! Over 1 year and 1 month strong! Members like Lisander, xBuBb4x, DragonMagic and I have been around since almost the beginning! (Talk about dedication)

Oh yeah. More than a year and counting :thumbsup::roses:

Doublestix11
14th January 2005, 04:30 PM
We have a new ally, it's LoG! Lords of Genesis! :)

Fear us! Not in war, but fear our diplomacy! :D (Well actually you should in war too. :whistilin )

Nienna_Tasartir
15th January 2005, 02:10 AM
And our new Shadowfax recruiter is launched - fast and furious. You'll love it :)

Doublestix11
17th January 2005, 10:35 AM
And our new Shadowfax recruiter is launched - fast and furious. You'll love it :)

The New Shadowfax is great! YOU gotta come CHECK IT OUT! :)

TLA_Lisander
18th January 2005, 12:21 PM
Plus we're more helpul than most others. I just got one member from Spylevel 6 to spylevel 10 in 18 minutes!! He had 23.000 in SA !! He got sabbed badly and this is what we can do for you when you are a loyal member and having problems. He's got new attack weapons and can go out and get gold for himself again without spending week of trying to recover.

We will do more of this in the future and next age so come and join if you want to really enjoy playing and getting good ranks :)

Tekano
19th January 2005, 04:05 AM
tla just has so many things to offer and more things are piling up as you can see in the posts above, nothing is unexpected to these guys as they know what's going on and know what to do with everything that crosses their path.

Doublestix11
19th January 2005, 04:45 PM
TLA's plans are about 99% ready for age 4! Come check out what we got for ya! :)

Teiresias
20th January 2005, 03:25 AM
Well, what to say about TLA? I've been a member for almost a year now and still am. The community is awesome and all the people coming there just seem to stick around... There has to be a reason for that no?

Tekano
20th January 2005, 09:17 AM
tla is one of those places you'd rather be in than that you'd be playing KoC :) the members are amazing, the leaders are amazing, the forum is great and so is everything tla works with. everything. every little detail is discussed and fast so all of em know what's going on and what the next step will be.

Doublestix11
21st January 2005, 08:15 PM
TLA has it all! Active members, helpful support, farms, recruits, good leaders (i guess :p). You really can not get much more from an alliance! Check it out!

=Doublestix=

Teiresias
22nd January 2005, 01:51 PM
TLA has it all! Active members, helpful support, farms, recruits, good leaders (i guess :p). You really can not get much more from an alliance! Check it out!

=Doublestix=
Yeah, DragonMagic is a great leader. There seems to be another guy too but I forgot his name :tongue:

Nienna_Tasartir
22nd January 2005, 02:24 PM
Oh officer of mine - how could you forget Doublestixx??? Or Thaurial????
Dear me!!!!

Seriously though, we are so lucky to have 3 great leaders who look after us so well, each in their own inimitable way :)

Doublestix11
22nd January 2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah, DragonMagic is a great leader. There seems to be another guy too but I forgot his name :tongue:

Who is that guy again? Yea I don't really know who you are talking of either. :whistilin :p

TLA now has access to the LaCN recruiter, go us, just one more reason TLA is da bomb. :)

Tekano
23rd January 2005, 11:26 AM
the last alliance is just one of those places you can't forget about, you will always think about it when something like tla shows up in one of your thoughts. the members are helpful, the admins show up very quickly and the moderators take care of everything. great team.

ReBeL-DM
24th January 2005, 10:32 AM
TLA is a great place to be, look at the forums. Look at the atmosphere. See for yourself, dont just take it from me. You will find something you like. balee dat.

Nienna_Tasartir
25th January 2005, 01:55 PM
Many thanks for your kind words - TLA has an atmosphere like no other. All are made welcome and old members who have given up playing just keep coming back :)

Doublestix11
28th January 2005, 07:33 PM
TLA is not one of those huge alliances in which you know very few people, in fact in TLA you know almost everyone! IF there were n00bs you would know them, i did say IF right? :D

DragonMagic
29th January 2005, 01:51 PM
Yes TLA help there members alot. We find them gold try help when get sabb. So if looking for friend and people that help when need them. Then you have found right place.

In age 4 we be alot stronger then in age 3 we have this on acount in top 100 and my acount is top 200 soon be top 150.

ReBeL-DM
29th January 2005, 05:33 PM
What does TLA got to offer?

everything that makes a great alliance. You will always find help, or people to talk to, great peeps i might add. The site is awesome, one of the best i have seen of its type. And people dedicated to owning koc while keeoing it personal with the members. This is not a place where you go and you will not be heard. Check it out, make a post and see the replies ya get.

Nienna_Tasartir
30th January 2005, 01:26 AM
So what is everyone talking about? TLA of course.

We are one of the few alliances that do not insist that you join our command chain! We would LIKE you to, obviously, but you are not obliged.

Why not take this last few days of this age to check us out. You never know, if you do you too may want to bear the tag TLA in YOUR name in Age 4!!!

Doublestix11
2nd February 2005, 07:53 AM
This Alliance is excellent! What I'm trying to say, is that you should definitly check this alliance out There are many reasons why you should! We've got a good organized strike force and a spy squad. I can tell you a lot more about this alliance, but I think you should check us out at http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance . This all means we are a strong alliance, I hope you agree with that one and that you join us. Hope to see you at our forums soon! Wubs AJ!

=Doublestix=

Teiresias
2nd February 2005, 01:34 PM
TLA... really the only choice for you :) Perfect synthesis of large and small alliances. Strong back-up, a good recruiter and still a familiar atmosphere... Go join it!

DragonMagic
3rd February 2005, 06:27 AM
Where could get more help we help find gold where all best clicker are and help when you need it and we all one big family.

Nienna_Tasartir
7th February 2005, 01:56 AM
We are so excited about the forthcoming new age!!

We have plans and ideas - the recruiter is polished up - and we are raring to go!!!

Do you want to join us??
Why not visit us and find out why we think TLA is the best alliance!

Ace12689
10th February 2005, 02:07 PM
As one of the 2 newest member of The Elves Of Lorien (EOL) I am proud to say that the last alliance is THE ONLY place that my loyalty stay. The Last Alliance has the greatest members i have ever seen, a kings of chaos atmosphere with all seriousness, but then they joke about most of alot of anything. A family for the game and a family for life, i have been helped by alot of them when i have been down IN MY LIFE. We help each other out in any way possible

Ace

EOL - The Last Alliance

rockguitar185
10th February 2005, 03:54 PM
:rr: I love TLA.... It's a home to me... and everyone in it is a part of my family... it's the greatest thing that every happened to me over a computer... We do help find you gold and help you with enemies, we also try not to use violence if it's not needed... TLA... Let it be a part of your family! :rr:

Nienna_Tasartir
11th February 2005, 01:15 PM
I am proud to follow our new EoL members. Both deserved their promotion and its great that new talent is coming along to boost the leadership of our alliance. You have both worked hard for us and I hope that you will get a great deal of satisfaction in being able to serve TLA in a new way :)

mutherm
11th February 2005, 03:01 PM
indeed nienna, TLA is an EXTREMELY cool alliance. Leaders are cool and good-ranked people in koc, that can help you with anythng. DM personally is awesome, i love his long posts ! hahaha, anyways come check out our boards, you WONT regret it at all

Nienna_Tasartir
15th February 2005, 01:30 AM
One age ends and another age starts!

Few alliances are as organised as TLA. We have recruiters all ready to go and a team of admins, mods and super mods to help out. We have gameplay experts to help plan your strategy.

What are you waiting for??

The Last Alliance - your KoC home!

Ace12689
15th February 2005, 08:42 PM
Couldnt have been put any better nienna. We will protect you at all costs. Whether it is polite messages, or...well you know. We have anything you can ask for great tech people Lt.Hero and others, Supermods no doubt nicest people around, mod's, myself, rockguitar185, chaosmerchant, macsuck, jerrymac, these people are the atmosphere for the last alliance. Of course there are others too. Come on what are you waiting for, come take your place and make your rank stand out IN THE LAST ALLIANCE TODAY. A new age is coming very very soon, so come join us and make challenges, fulfill challenges, and dont forget, HAVE FUN.

Ace

EOL-TheLastAlliance

Doublestix11
16th February 2005, 04:17 PM
With age 4 just around the corner, TLA is ready for anything! We will prevail a much stronger age 4, joining Gen_Bright, and as a whole, joining Dynasty! :whistilin

Ace12689
16th February 2005, 08:37 PM
Next age...Couldnt be any better. If you thought we were strong before. Wait until we join up with these alliances. Fear the last alliance next age we are going to be top contenders with the big 3. heh tla will prevail above all others. Wait and see, while your waiting visit our forums.