PDA

View Full Version : Banner Graffetti

H2SO4
27th September 2004, 12:56 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but there are a lot of jokers in Koc, who like to deface their enemies banners and poke fun at their rivals, but we rarely the results of this artform outside their own forums.

So now you have your chance to deplay ur artistic flair at grafetti-ing someone elses's banner and providing us all with a bit of light-hearted entertainment. As they say... a picture paints a thousand words... Just keep it clean and try not to be too offensive. :whistilin

Here's my contribution to start.

warrior_born
27th September 2004, 07:54 PM
i have this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/warrior_born/phoenixflames.jpg

i found it on the striker forums

H2SO4
28th September 2004, 03:03 AM
*Sigh... that's the trouble with Koc, no-one has a sense of humour!

Neomackenzie
28th September 2004, 08:34 AM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but there are a lot of jokers in Koc, who like to deface their enemies banners and poke fun at their rivals, but we rarely the results of this artform outside their own forums.

So now you have your chance to deplay ur artistic flair at grafetti-ing someone elses's banner and providing us all with a bit of light-hearted entertainment. As they say... a picture paints a thousand words... Just keep it clean and try not to be too offensive. :whistilin

Here's my contribution to start.

Lol Evan, u used to have many more banners like these ones... Don't u remember anymore those Relentless 's banners? <_< Where are they?

boriszima
28th September 2004, 06:00 PM
the reason why, because this might be looked at flaming at alliances and will turn into hostile arguement.

but pix are nice, cant argue about them.funny

hype
29th September 2004, 04:11 AM
I can't help but to like the banner... nicely done and i love chickens...
:stupid:

H2SO4
29th September 2004, 10:13 AM
Well, I've seen some rude one's of SC, but personally I find 'em funny. Lemme see if I can find the old Relentless one's.

always did like this one. :whistilin

Touch_of_Death
29th September 2004, 01:46 PM
I find them funny. I hope those PR-members see humor in it to or we might get a banner war in here. To provoc eithothers banner...

That might be a good fight... :icon_lol:

Takeo
29th September 2004, 04:57 PM
hehe, just wait for OPRA members to come and see this thread. I'm sure they'd have a pile of PR ones to show off :p

Neomackenzie
30th September 2004, 07:05 AM
Well, I've seen some rude one's of SC, but personally I find 'em funny. Lemme see if I can find the old Relentless one's.

always did like this one. :whistilin

Damn Evil SC people T_T ... u screwed my beautifull bannar T_T

Bah.. who cares <_< I still have the original ones saved on my comp so hah! ^^

Doctor Rock
1st October 2004, 10:08 AM
because this might be looked at flaming at alliances and will turn into hostile arguement.

if any alliance is so stupid to get mad over some banners, they don't deserve to post here in my opinion

lenino
1st October 2004, 04:46 PM
Banners that say something bad about an alliance have never been allowed in GUA.
I remember an InfInIte guy that made an awesome banner with a SC banner (they were anti-SC). They didn't allow the guy to use it on GUA.
I think it should be allowed as long as it's not flaming, but bah.
I have my own fav alliance banners somewhere. I would show them to you, but then certain people would start saying crap about me.

neRada
3rd October 2004, 11:43 AM
heres mine lol :D

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/1696/strikerclan.jpg

Orcstriker
13th October 2004, 08:30 PM
lol i like lordstriker but i admit thats hilarious lol