PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

JoM
27th September 2004, 12:48 PM
Hello, I'm "new" here (in terms of just registered). I was registered with GUA before and hopefully I made enough of an impact for some people to remember me. I was a moderator for the Kings of Chaos forum around about a year maybe a year and a half ago.
I would appreciate it if people who do remember me take the time to tell me so :)

NuramII
27th September 2004, 12:53 PM
Welcome to GUA.

Well i registered about a couple of months of ago so i can't remember you.

Just, read the rules (You probably already know them though)

Have a good time ^_^

DraagSD
27th September 2004, 03:13 PM
i think i might remember you but i'm not sure i'm new again as well because i can' t remember my old account or anything but i think i once asked to join your clan and you would not accept because you had been asked by several people at once and told me to ask again after i had reached another level or something well anyway welcome back!!!

ShadowGandalf
27th September 2004, 04:37 PM
Yo I remember you JoM. Welcome back. You were pretty law-abiding, so i don't think you'll have much of a problem with the new Rule.

JoM
28th September 2004, 12:11 PM
"Pretty law abiding"? Thanks for the welcome back, Gandalf.
What's the new rule?
Also, howcome I've only made 2 posts yet I'm lvl 11 and I have more hp than a lot of you?

Stephen
28th September 2004, 12:34 PM
I remember you too. You wouldn't remember me though - I was just some random guy way back then.

The new rule is "Don't be a Jerk". Check the rules thread - that's all it is. Pretty good deal I think.

Regarding our stats, we probably haven't updated them recently, that's all.

Touch_of_Death
28th September 2004, 12:46 PM
Welcome back JoM,

i'm sorry, but I can remember you. Maybe because I wasn't a member back then. Anyways have fun!

Greetz