PDA

View Full Version : T'l

Rakoth
26th September 2004, 10:44 AM
Quick question... probably newb question as well..
When is TL coming back... I miss it.

Just wondering the ETA.

Anubis
26th September 2004, 10:57 AM
[Now, Infinity+)

iwishiknew
26th September 2004, 12:08 PM
You know you use a [ and a ) in your post anubis?

Whould it hurt if you brought back the old TL so we can play that while we wait?

Splat
26th September 2004, 12:19 PM
The mods are busy working on the new T'L, they can't run the old one and work on the new one at the same time.

iwishiknew
26th September 2004, 12:26 PM
But they could get New TL mods to do it.

Stephen
26th September 2004, 12:47 PM
Which would require hours of deliberation and training. Do you have any idea how much work it is for smods and admins to help new mods get into the swing of things? Especially in the rping forums.

We just don't have the resources, so I'm afraid that you'll have to wait.

Anubis
26th September 2004, 01:41 PM
You know you use a [ and a ) in your post anubis?Yeah... I'll translate. It will be done somewhere between now and anytime after now. Like when it's done, which I'm not completely sure of, since I don't have complete control. Running the old T'L at this point while the new T'L is being worked on wouldn't really work, so I don't think that's happening.

Mapkovich
26th September 2004, 02:17 PM
Get some people together to get a closed quest in the BA, and practice your T'L skills to hold you over. The Staff is trying their best to get it up and running, dont complain please.

iwishiknew
26th September 2004, 02:36 PM
I am not complaigning I just liked the old TL and this one seems way to complex.

Rakoth
26th September 2004, 03:09 PM
Sounds good, I am in no hurry. I am currently swamped with school work, so its no big deal. Anyway, I will just wait, and train some more.

The Truth
26th September 2004, 03:46 PM
Beta team is working hard. There has been a lot of work done to this point and we are only moving forward, but there is a lot of work left to be done.

At any rate, you can rest assured that we are going to try to bring forth the best possible product.

HookerBodyShots
26th September 2004, 04:03 PM
I am not complaigning I just liked the old TL and this one seems way to complex.

Yeah, it is FAR more complicated than the old TL. I too liked it... But I have to say some serious changes needed to be made. There was too much shit going around and people who were half-assed RPers were allowed to run rampant and still get powerful (over time).

The changes are really complex and I am currently updating the bestiary as best as I can with the new stats.

But do not worry. Once it gets back up, you will all be rewarded for your patience... "For all have won and all must have prizes." ...Except those who complain.

Mapkovich
26th September 2004, 04:45 PM
Question answered, and So this doesnt turn into a chat...

closed.