PDA

View Full Version : Striker Clan Falling Apart

Sangrean
6th August 2005, 05:41 PM
There wasn't a poll for this I noticed, so I figured I had to make one. From what I've seen in SC, many members are leaving the group, and a few of the higher ups have left as well.
What does this mean for Striker Clan? It's discouraging to the smaller members, who are now beginning to leave.

Cichlidea
6th August 2005, 05:48 PM
Ding Dong the witch is dead

GenkiDragon
7th August 2005, 12:03 PM
Meh, SC is fine.. they still have plenty of active members...

they just going through a hard time.

Genki

Captain Tightpants
7th August 2005, 12:25 PM
There's no option for "SC should have died long ago"

blunderball
7th August 2005, 12:27 PM
SC already split. Just look at Wicked- chain. A lot of strong ex-SC accounts there. Although I doubt SC is going anywhere. LS has the ability to make other people big accounts.

EworTam-
7th August 2005, 12:34 PM
SC will be okay, just a little* weakened.

* by which I mean alot

kjell
7th August 2005, 02:04 PM
wont die, its just alot weaker.

loldongs
7th August 2005, 03:29 PM
If LS can get even half of his 2000 officers to stay and click theres no one cathcing him.

People leave all the time. From every alliance. It just so happens that everyone puts SC in the spotlight.

Toon_Warrior
7th August 2005, 03:31 PM
lol i wud like to see them die but i cnt see tht happening unless more of his big offciers leave

TheCelticGenesis
7th August 2005, 04:00 PM
Dunno, I think SC is fine, they are getting weaker though, but dying, that's a rush word.
Could be SC recovers next age already so. :)

Sangrean
7th August 2005, 04:05 PM
Striker Clan is fine 7 22.58%
Striker Clan will split 9 29.03%
Striker Clan will die this age 4 12.90%
Striker Clan will die next age 11 35.48%

So it's 7 ok's and 24 not ok's
I almost feel bad for SC, but then I remember LS is a cheater :P

TheCelticGenesis
7th August 2005, 04:18 PM
I'm not pro SC but I do know you do not call someone a cheater without sollid proof, wich in your case is just an opinion so I wouldn't shout that since you could easely get in trouble by that.

Uk_
7th August 2005, 04:35 PM
I really doubt that SC dies, if LS still plays next age.
He will probably not be in the firts 2 ranks since he lost big players (and not 1, many), but denny lost also big players and will lose more.
So who knows what happends next age.

RawRWolf
7th August 2005, 04:39 PM
I mean seriouly is there anything wrong with Strikers and Dennys clans falling apart that just makes the playing fied more even and more of the smaller clans can grow with out strikers and dennys gobbling them all the new members

SupremeTerror
7th August 2005, 04:48 PM
Is SC dying cause of this...

Emergency Details about the Dwarves vs Striker Clan War and ALS Members-WE HAVE WAR!!

Ice_CLAN
7th August 2005, 05:23 PM
Nothing is forever... some will fall... some will raise

ps. there is no Was against specific races.... just clans... I am sick and tired of post like "Emergency Details about the Dwarves vs Striker Clan War and ALS Members-WE HAVE WAR!!"

common mon... give me a brake pls.!!!!

SupremeTerror
7th August 2005, 06:52 PM
I dunno some big player left around the exact same time.

Maybe its a GUA conspiracy to silence the great Dwarven victory against LordStriker.

Shian
7th August 2005, 07:37 PM
I think SC wil be fine. They maybe a lot weaker, but I don't think that they will die any time soon.

Endymion
7th August 2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah, SC may be losing some good members, but we have to remember that LS has 2000 officers, and with 1/4 as many, SC still wouldn't be dead. It may get weaker, but I don't think it will truly "die" until LS stops playing.

DragonMagic
7th August 2005, 08:13 PM
I think SC is not going die but it will when LS quit the game. Alot clans have lost alot good members just check how many are playing koc around 120K it was 138K last age.... will stay over 100K in age 5....

And we need SC as some SC member was talking about;)

Monsuco
9th August 2005, 10:54 PM
Hmm, well SC may just get a little weaker, but I doubt they will die.

Okastega
10th August 2005, 06:40 AM
Honestly, I truly think LS knows he has done some awful mistakes but doesn't care. Probably he will quit the game next age (unless the admins are really evil and break it for Striker) as he is sturdily owning the top spot and has no reason to play next age, he obviously doesn't really care about his clan.

And so there will be the fall of SC as well.

Sangrean
10th August 2005, 09:58 AM
I doubt LS will leave next age unless he's doing absolutely terrible...

But if he leaves they'll have to name it "The Clan that was until a very short time ago Striker Clan"

Gladii
11th August 2005, 06:26 AM
Well, I think there's a good chance SC will split, unless LS changes his attitude, but it won't die. Maybe it's time for a new leader, some one that has more respect for his members. A new face. But then there will be peace in KoC, I don't want that :( :p. With SC and PR, there will always be war :D

Unknownat
11th August 2005, 09:34 AM
I just feel for the small SC members that don't really know what's going on except what they are told to do. Oh well, to each his own. You post too much Gladii you nerd.

Let's try and refrain from calling each other nerds, shall we? It's quite hard to check whether you mean it as an insult or just as a joke. We don't want to issue unnecessary warnings now do we?

-Wildfire

SwordofStriker
13th August 2005, 06:55 AM
Striker Clan has split many times this age and will split many more times as long as it is around.

The people who think Striker Clan will die don't understand how big clans work.

Monsuco
13th August 2005, 11:42 PM
I think if LS were to leave he would vanish without a word and never be heard from again. He may make a goodbye speach but I doubt he is the guy to quit and manage his clan, or set things up so his clan will have a new leader. I dont know why but somehow it just seems like how he would go if he left.

Blitz
14th August 2005, 12:03 AM
It's an interesting theory, whether or not SC could die quickly under any circumstance (this one being LS leaving, which he probably will not). Main thing is, who would pick it up? TBH has her own clan, and it seems many senior leaders are leaving. There's b00k and I'm sure others, but could they lead it fully without LS? That's the main question...If they can, then it will continue, and recover. Much like Relentless. If not, then it will go the way of Stormsky's Alliance, and quickly disappear, with members tending to seperate between a few other major alliances.

Angerboda
14th August 2005, 03:04 AM
Depends on who gets his account, IF anyone does.

Vengence_SC
14th August 2005, 08:01 PM
after being in SC for quite awhile, I can honestly tell you that SC will be back next age, and the age after that. Whether LS was to leave or stay (which he aint leaving from what i was told), Striker Clan would survive. SC is full of members who are loyal to the clan, and would refuse to let it die.

Dvd_X
14th August 2005, 09:26 PM
It wont die. But it could get very, very, very weak.

Now is almost impossible seeing SC split, for that u need lots and lots of players from the Clan gathering to make thei're kind of "SC2"... and you wont see such "lot" of players, not even if a big player like B00K leaves, wich for I have seen wont happen.

Many strong players leave, new ones come.. but there is always a balance. You no longer see a top 3 (3,2,1) with about 10 top 50 as officers, but 100 new players replacing them. Big clans will always exist in one way or another until they decide not to. Thats it.

Monsuco
14th August 2005, 09:33 PM
Of course SC will survive. They just may become a smaller clan.

nazguls
16th August 2005, 07:12 AM
Meh, SC is fine.. they still have plenty of active members...

they just going through a hard time.

Genki

indeed

:blies:

Bernolater
16th August 2005, 06:23 PM
they'll survive but it will make nxt age a lot more interesting.
there will be a lot more changes in the top 5 throughout the age too

SwordofStriker
17th August 2005, 03:09 AM
One thing to watch....

Keep in mind how many top 100 accounts Striker Clan had before everyone left and compare that to now.

Next age, many of those accounts that left Striker Clan who were top 1k will be top 500 for sure, and their top 500 people who left will be fighting their way into top 100. I guarantee that.

Sure Striker Clan will have it's own members step up to the plate and push hard for better ranks than they had before, but that number keeps getting smaller and smaller.

I still say Striker Clan won't "die", but they are fading into mediocrity.

Valheru_Prince
17th August 2005, 02:49 PM
SC becoming mediocre is dying for such a clan. MAYB just MAYB the top people kick LS because of his attitude...man that would be great :P.

I dunno. Many alliances coming to compete with each other but new ones will have to stand up against PR. Also DT seems to gain power and lets not forget hyoga who seems to have had a great list of officers... oh i'm just talking crap. I hope SC gets rid of LS....

oldman69
17th August 2005, 07:40 PM
Yes, SC will survive and, yes, a bit weaker, for now. Just like the game as a whole, things take time to build. In terms of SC, it will take us time to rebuild. I read a post where age 5 will be more interesting with both SC and PR losing prominent members. I couldn't agree more.

As a newer member of SC I'm not totally up to date on all what's going on. I have read and heard a few things. To those that are leaving, as SoS will attest, I wish you all well.

Alot of ppl want to point the finger directly at LS. Alot of ppl do not like LS. And, alot of ppl want SC and LS to totally disappear. I don't see LS leaving and I don't see SC having a total disbanding. It will never happen as long as the right ppl are in the right positions.

That's all

Spinky
18th August 2005, 04:24 AM
were fine...we still have many active players

AUST_RushK1ller
18th August 2005, 11:58 PM
No i do not believe SC is falling and i have many rreasons as to why....

1. Right now they have 3 in the top 5
2. IF LS wins this age the morale in SC will increase greatly and push the "new members" to play more and therefore get a better rank...every clan has its ups and downs...this may be SCs...but at the end of a up or a down something comes out of it...i actually believe this will make SC a great deal stronger (mainly because theyre is some gr8 farms from those that left SC).

3. If PR still see SC in their logs then SC isnt dead is it...so the everlasting war goes on...

Rush.

Ninja-Elite
19th August 2005, 12:02 AM
It doesnt matter if there is 3 members of SC on the top, what matters is that people are leaving, the important people like Xena etc, and heaps of other people who arnt :) but yeah, i've heard LS is becoming somewhat of a p***k and no listening to his members and having arguements etc, so i think they are losing their power somewhat.

RawRWolf
19th August 2005, 12:13 AM
what they are expirenccing is what they call getting to big syndrom it happens all the time to everything when they get to big pepole argue about clan posistions think there strong enough to start out on there own leader is lazy becuse of being on top for so long you got sevreal factors that can ruin a clans powerbase

AUST_RushK1ller
19th August 2005, 12:39 AM
umm what is so big about xena leaving...personally i didnt like her as she constantly had evidence around her that only amount to power getting to her head...

omfg god crimson have you even bothered to think before you posted..

Getting too big? does this mean PR will get the disease too? because thats what evry1 is saying "PR is bigger than SC" "Sc is getting too big" "PR is gonna win the war this age"

there is 2 words that describes all those quotes....BS

if SC is losing "so many" top accounts do u think they are getting too small.

..because last i checked the goal of a clan was to get more members and thats what SC has done! therefore they get more members and well you should all know what the benefits are...after all most clans would have a goal of becoming feared. SC has obviously suceeded with all the threads about them....guys SC is the most feared alliance and ur just proving my point by posting more.

Rush

WishesTheFirst
19th August 2005, 03:20 AM
feared alliance?? are you SH$$$ing me there far from feared NOONE fears SC anymore what so ever SC is old news they cant even sab back properly MOC has gone to
S%%% for all the members who are on it have said they've been abrely getting sabbed lately plain and simple its not about the size of the chain its who at the end is #1 simple as that if SC is bigger they "won" BS SC hasnt won n age yet somehow LS always came out screwed and didnt win maybe it'll happen this age
stop acting like SC is so high n mighty cause there not no alliance is anymore if even small allainces came together with nice spy ratings and worked together could really hurt SC or PR or even any alliance or clan sorry but its funny when noobers make statements like that calling there allaince the "best" out there and everyone should fear it blah blah i'll sab you and all of your chain and when you come to me for a surrender that means im a better chain right?~Wishes

SwordofStriker
19th August 2005, 06:20 AM
....guys SC is the most feared alliance and ur just proving my point by posting more.

Rush

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but people aren't afraid of being put on the MOC anymore. I asked a LOT of people from PR what they thought of the MOC after they got put on it, and they laughed. It's more of a game to them now, seeing who can stay on the MOC the longest even after no one is sabbing them anymore.

I don't think any of the major clans fear Striker Clan anymore. Striker Clan won't even go through with all of it's missions anymore, like massing Destiny for instance, because LordStriker knew that it would have been the REAL end for Striker Clan right then and there. Sure it always remained a recon only mission, but why do you think that was?

Like I said. I was on the inside looking out for a long time and thought people feared Striker Clan too. Now I'm on the outside looking in at Striker Clan, and I don't see anybody shaking.

LordDetenzer
19th August 2005, 10:27 AM
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but people aren't afraid of being put on the MOC anymore. I asked a LOT of people from PR what they thought of the MOC after they got put on it, and they laughed. It's more of a game to them now, seeing who can stay on the MOC the longest even after no one is sabbing them anymore.

I don't think any of the major clans fear Striker Clan anymore. Striker Clan won't even go through with all of it's missions anymore, like massing Destiny for instance, because LordStriker knew that it would have been the REAL end for Striker Clan right then and there. Sure it always remained a recon only mission, but why do you think that was?

Like I said. I was on the inside looking out for a long time and thought people feared Striker Clan too. Now I'm on the outside looking in at Striker Clan, and I don't see anybody shaking.

yes, you point out SC is not feared. but when you say that, IS ANY ALLIANCE FEARED?? i dont think so at all. SC are not scared of PR in the slightest, (well most that i know), they just happen to be a bit lazy and dont do very much.

people aint "scared" of DT
People aint "scared" of SC
people aint "scared" of PR
people aint "scared" of any clan. well, i havent seen any scared people around these days.

FlatLus
19th August 2005, 10:42 AM
No one fears SC..Last age Sc tryd to sab and mass IA,but they got there ass kick...IA wasnt even half as big as SC,but still they werent able to beat them...SC sucks and i think they will be weaker next age,dont think they will split,cause if LS keeps playing they will always be there...

Christos
19th August 2005, 12:12 PM
I've got news for you LD...

everyone that is weaker in this game, is scared of alliances like SC and PR and especially DT

people come to me all the time, because they are so frightened of DT...

RawRWolf
19th August 2005, 12:19 PM
LOL what is there to be scared of LOL its a friggen game LOL you dont have to fear anyone as long as you dont make yourself a target

Sir Hyde
19th August 2005, 12:55 PM
Méh, flaming and going off-topic is bad ._.;; Let's try and keep things to a discussion instead of a flame fest. I know they may sound hot, but they're definitely not :p .

Now to reply to LordDetenzer;

There's no need to fear anyone online really, lest they live across the street and threaten to kill you :p . Even a big alliance wouldn't be able to intimidate anyone on the internet, simply because words mean virtually nothing if there's no emotion behind them. (And since emotion is hard to find online... Ya get the point)

Christos: They're probably not scared of the alliances, I reckon they're more scared to lose any of their soldiers and/or money.

Now go and be on-topic about how SC is supposedly falling apart :p Or not.

WishesTheFirst
19th August 2005, 02:42 PM
its true ^^ SC might not flal apart it will always be there its kinda like some alliances that were huge but got torn apart cause the big palyers in the alliances decided to start a new one like PR being created from Relentless RR broke apart and wasnt even a worthy clan for a long time now there big cuse they rebuilt im guessing a higher ranked in SC will get tired of SC (TBH,Book,some other high ranked im forgetting) will break off going to another clan it thinks it will gain more out of or create its own alliance using all the clickers it can and using itself to create a rather large alliance

like LD said people arent afraid of them but they know if they go to war they'll get smashed they would never admit it like DT sabbing wicked so matter how much they tear apart the higher ranked members chain the high rankers are still high ranked but as long as Hyoga still has high ranked players on teh FIRST page its all that matters if the higher ranked drop alot then hyoga will jsut sell Wicked- off to some of the players and get them back on top easy as that age 3 SC was litterly beign sabbed by DT,PR and some other clans there was even 20k rankers on LS's first page they wouldnt ever admit and they'd always say they won but they know there chain dropped alot of ranks
its all about if LS can keep his head outa his @$$ and keep the alliance together if he cant chains will break and LS will lose #1 ^^~Wishes

Carnage
19th August 2005, 02:55 PM
Sc will exist in some form or another up to the point that LS leaves the game. At which point its fate rests on a knife edge. Then again, the account may get silently passed on to someone else being how distant LS is, this could be done with only a handful of people knowing and would ensure some sort of stability at the top. If LS quit publically thou, the arguments between its top members over who gets his accnt/the top account would rip the clan apart much the same as the relenetless/pr split happened.

NoS-Craig
19th August 2005, 06:23 PM
^That sounds like it could be entertaining. all the Sc guys arguring and attacking each other. cool.

:gundam: wheres the banana?

SoMbRa_Br
20th August 2005, 05:38 PM
Striker Clan is fine

king_viper
20th August 2005, 07:19 PM
they might exiest but they'll be weak

thebrindle
21st August 2005, 09:47 AM
i think nxt age they will die

CaptShelbyDanielles
23rd August 2005, 10:09 PM
once apon atime ago I was totaly LordStriker, 1000000% and more. I stood by his side. I even bought him a domain for his forums , I even trusted him with my master hosting account. I did everything for him..

then in comes a little tart named dw who is soooooooooo good with her cons and her getting rid fo all of LS's top players and good players....

when did LS stop caring for his clan? whend did he stop listening to his own people?

I have no idea.. but it hurts to be told by a tart that LS never liked me and only used me for my services and for my keeping his domain and forums, it also hurt when that tart told me that LS does not want me in the clan. that I am worthless and he does nto want me any more.. my services are no longer wanted..

It hurt even more whent that tart told me to go and finally die so we can all be rid of you.. sc does not need you..

BUT when I told to go and die back, she goes and whines to everyone who will listen..

she accused me of destroying the forums.. she accused me of destroying the clan, she accused me of so much kaka.... and when I brought it before LS?

HE took her side. NOT mine..

once he use to listen to his officers, once he use to listen to everyone..

I told him he was being manipulated.. his comment was

"well if I am being manipulated by a top account that keeps me up there, then that is fine by me."

THAT confirmed to me he no longer cared about his people. only rank..

then he proceeded to confirm what dw told me... I am no longer wanted in sc.

BUT he refused to aswer on the other stuff DW said he said.. again in his not saying anything.. siding with her and her accusations on me being the one who killed the forums that was down.. accusing me of all things bad that happend in sc of late....

now he is accusing me of posting as other people..... I have 3 people who use my computer of those 3 people 2 of them play koc.. of those only one is signed up on the new forums... so of course our ips will be the same

he also accused me of restoring a post that was deleted.. now.. hmm. first. I never restored any posts..

LS has dismissed me from sc.. but I own strikerclan.net.

IT IS UP to the clan if they want to stay with the forums or not. I may not be LordStriker's slave any more. or foot mat... but I will be there for the members as long as they need me.. some one has to look after the members HE refuses to look after.. some one has to let the members know that some one does care ... dw and ls wont care for them. as it is showing more and mroe as I hear more of what they have done the last while...

I have been loyal to LS since age2, and this is how he pays me back? by stabbing me in the back and taking the side of a lying tart?

LS, get back to what you once believed in.. YOUR CLAN!!.

your lcan is what makes you.. with out your clan you are nothing.. any good leader looks out for ALL of their members. no matter how small.

wake up and look to your clan! listen to your members!

did I mention that LS is saying that I am got a movie out there cybering with OTC?

pretty cool huh? considering OTC and I last talked on irc before chatchannel died.. and that is the only info I have on him.. now unless irc has improved and you can do webcamming on it now..... I would love to know how that is possible.. I guess I am just that good an imaginary cyber-vid is out there!..

Christos
23rd August 2005, 11:09 PM
i have to tell you, in your situation, i would have taken back the domain a long time ago and told him to "go.....himself.." but thats because i am a terrible person...

however, i also experienced problems with dw similar to yours...

for example...dw telling me that i am nothing in SC and that nobody wants me, i am useless to the entire clan and just make things worse, that i will never be as good as herself or LS, and that i am simply an idiot child that has no significance and that i should just quit KoC and disappear because it would help people, and if not, she would make sure that i was forced to quit... (I am the same age as DW...so if my logic is correct...if i am a child...she is a child also....)

i still stand strong that SC is one of the greatest clans out their (as i am ex-sc) and that it will stay strong. But, i say to myself everyday, how can something with leadership like that even survive...and i think to myself again....if I (the basic clan member) am not important...than what is important? Because i know that in any form or hierarchy...without people like myself...you can't have leaders like LS and DW...and why would people even want leaders like LS and DW in the first place? CR isn't that great...so its not much motivation to stay SC....

SC as a clan, is probably the best place in KoC to be. The normal everyday people are some of the nicest, funniest, best, most wonderful people in the world...and from all over the world might i add...

but....SC's leadership is the exact opposite...
DW claims that she is helping the clan, while she simply destroys it...and because she is a powerful player in the game, she is able to get away with it by being ignorant and arrogant...

if you look way back into the past...into the history books of KoC....you would see that if LS has just been a good leader from the start...he would have easily won every age...and would probably have like 20 million soldiers right now...

SC's leadership is going to need change, because if it doesn't change...time will tell as to whether SC can survive, and compete against the other rising powers...and right now...though SC is strong, and will be strong for a while...if things dont change...they will eventually weaken, and it will be a significant change...and by the time this happens....things will be too late for LS and DW...they won't be able to rebuild SC because of their reputations...and their lack of care...nobody will want to be with them...and SC will fall........yes, it is a long way from happening...but if things don't change....it will happen....

CaptShelbyDanielles
23rd August 2005, 11:25 PM
the leadership was once great. and we all worked as a team, then suddenly when dw came into the clan.. more and mroe of us started to lose our powers.. trusted became outcasts..

ok so things started to change when we lost boogie to real life..then omega's schooling started to get overwhelming. so that left evan,falco,dano and me, we promoted xena and mael.. infact LS apointed mael,falco and xena as being the ONLY trusted ones on his domain that I owned... then along came dw, and suddenly everything changed..

we started to lose people.. sadly we did not see what was going on yet. till it stared to hit the high ups..

I admit I BELIEVED dw that she was the victim. that all those people had been lying to me.. she did a very good victim act..

then her colours started to show when I was setting up the new forums.. no one was around.. from staff. I needed a guinee pig to help me with settings. so I elected bear for that.. I even posted that in the staff area so all dont go hmmm what is this? when they see bear going up and down on his rank.lol

dw started in on me right away, told me I had no right to that. and that ls will not have that.. I asked her. that 'what? LS would not have me try to better secure his forums against infiltration?" that was when she started to call me down and call me names.. and telling me that ls is only using me. he does not want me in sc. etc etc etc....

when I work on something for a 'client' I try to do the best I can to secure it. how can I secure something whith no one around to help me? bear was the only staff around. like he always is around.. so of course I drafted him.. much easier to do secruity and permission with another head right?

I have not given up on the clan. I have given up on LS.. and now I dont trust dw. and I owe everyone out there who I doubted an apollogy.. if dw had not of shown her true colours that night. I may of still been blinded by her sweet victim act and not seen the truth..

if she would of left me alone to do my job.lol I would never of been the wiser to her actions..

oh and I am 39. I guess I am a useless kid too.lol..

SwordofStriker
24th August 2005, 01:29 AM
It's a very saddening thing to see what Striker Clan is becoming.

What can you do though?

Most of the influential and older accounts have left Striker Clan. There are some left of course, but the bulk of the clan are newer people who are none-the-wiser to what has happened, and when it comes down to it, they will more likely believe the leadership (ie TheBrotherHood / dw) over the other people.

Simply put, any evidence that appears on the Striker Clan forum against the current leadership mysteriously gets deleted by certain admins.

Theirs are the only sides that will ever be heard, and they are also the clan leaders, so clan n00bs will listen to them regardless.

I made saving Striker Clan my job at one point, but the fact is, it's a lost cause. You can't win because LordStriker will never side against dw as long as she keeps him in the #1 spot.

I hate to admit defeat, but I left Striker Clan for a reason, and that's because the members don't matter anymore.

AUST_RushK1ller
24th August 2005, 03:49 AM
I made saving Striker Clan my job at one point, but the fact is, it's a lost cause. You can't win because LordStriker will never side against dw as long as she keeps him in the #1 spot.

I hate to admit defeat, but I left Striker Clan for a reason, and that's because the members don't matter anymore.

SOS quit trying to get SC down. Since when have you truly tried to help us. Not now obviously.

you SOS are the reason Striker clan has a bad reputation because you have had your fun and now you are trying to ruin it for everyone else. IF people are still loyal to Striker...then we can never die entirely You are one of those people that quit when the goings get tough. Leave SC alone and stop TRYING to bring us down.

WE ARE RISING AGAIN AND SC HAS A REASON TO BE FEARED LIKE EVERY OTHER CLAN...

Sathanas
24th August 2005, 04:35 AM
SOS quit trying to get SC down. Since when have you truly tried to help us. Not now obviously.

you SOS are the reason Striker clan has a bad reputation because you have had your fun and now you are trying to ruin it for everyone else. IF people are still loyal to Striker...then we can never die entirely You are one of those people that quit when the goings get tough. Leave SC alone and stop TRYING to bring us down.

Is helping out clan members when they need it not helping a clan? The way you say that, it sounds like he still has an obligation to help SC. SOS was the first to jump in and help when it was needed when in SC, and one of the handful who actually did help me personally when I was in SC.

The leadership of SC wasnt the major factor in my decision to leave SC, but I wont be sharing the reasons I left - but I am sure you can figure out the reasons from this post.

From my experiences with dw and also from talking to mates from SC who have since left and hearing their stories about dw and LS - they all sound exactly the same as each other and most of the stuff posted in this thread (not including stuff posted by blind SC loyalists, that is).

SwordofStriker
24th August 2005, 05:21 AM

First off, I spent 2 entire ages doing NOTHING but helping Striker Clan. I joined masses, I sabbed, I gave away more credits than I kept for myself. This is the first age I actually focused on me, and odds are I STILL helped more people in Striker Clan than you did.

Secondly, it's not me that gave Striker Clan a bed reputation. Obviously you haven't read LS's old posts here, and the myriad of others about recent events. He did that all by himself. The only thing I did, was speak the truth and force people to open their eyes. If that's called giving Striker Clan a bad reputation, then I'm guilty as charged I suppose. If the truth hurts so bad, maybe Striker Clan (ie LordStriker and his puppets) shouldn't have done those things to begin with.

Stay there and keep being a tool if it's so great. The rest of us are going to enjoy being FREE for a change.

tom_rowe
24th August 2005, 05:23 AM
Well this is my first post since I left SC, and i think this is place to post it.

Vyrel I must say I think your posts were totally amazing and sums up the way SC use to be, one for all , all for one. Everyone meant everything to everyone and leadership listened, then things changed, I wont go into that cos i cant be bothered its obvious whats happening.

To all the people who say SC will fight on , Good, you are all great, keep going, but then accept peoples decisions to leave to, just like we accept urs to stay.

AUST_RushK1ller, you said if people where loyal to striker it wont die, thats true, but I found people lost that, they were loyal to there clan, there friends, the people they helped and had helped them, but not LS anymore

LEDGENDS NEVER DIE

Rowe

XENA
24th August 2005, 05:23 AM
what can i say

Was i so wrong?

YertleTheTurtle
24th August 2005, 05:47 AM
thank karo for your post .. think no one could have said it better ...

SC was a good, nice place to be in koc, but when dw came .. everything changed ... don't need to repeat everything .. it has all been said ..

maybe some points ...

- 3 accounts in top 5 ... one of them isn't played anymore .. only banked; another one is big because it has an officer ranked 5.
- accusing ppl of cybersexing is easy .. before accusing it won't be bad to come up with real quotes .... (it's easy to say 'xxx showed lingerie pics to yyy')

Those who left made their decision ... it's a free online game .. being in a clan is not something you have to do, you can play solo if you want ... clans will come, clans will die ... (i guess THTC won't last forever either :p) ...

anyway, let's hope this all ends with the possibility of looking bad at koc with saying 'ooh, i played this online game, i met a lot of good friends there, i enjoyed it' . and not the other way around

Yertle

CaptShelbyDanielles
24th August 2005, 12:20 PM
AUST, SoS happend to of been a VERY loyal SC member, if you did not read all his posts before he was gone from SC he was a total full and vocal suporter of sc.

OPEN your eyes man!. stop being blinded!

Zelor.eXe
24th August 2005, 12:36 PM
I only read the first post and the last page so I will only comment what I can safely...

I didnt vote, because I dont care, SC will go away when they go away, I dont know when, I dont really care, all I know is that like PR and RR, there will be a replacement for SC as well, I know RR is still around, but what I am saying is there will always be someone to dominate the top ranks, whether it was hard work or not i dont know, dont care, and would really appreciate not having to read an over drawen out post about all the hard work and effort that, i kid you not, went into a "text based game" for which as far as I know there arent even any prizes for anymore,

not like that part matters, but you would think if someone is going to dedicated every day of their life to something like a text game, there would at least be some incentive for this action rather than pride or glory or whatever it may be that drives people to do this, but I dont really see how people can get so wrapped up like this, I mean sure the alliance I am in had its issues, but it seems like for the past 3 ages/betas I have run across thread after thread that was nothing but drama involving the top ranked clans, Im sorry, some of you may not like my comments, but honestly, its just a game, and I think some people get too involved when it comes to things with this game, thats my observation at least.

AUST_RushK1ller
25th August 2005, 01:33 AM
If the truth hurts so bad, maybe Striker Clan (ie LordStriker and his puppets) shouldn't have done those things to begin with.

Stay there and keep being a tool if it's so great. The rest of us are going to enjoy being FREE for a change.
You there are saying "LordStriker and his puppets" i say again stop trying to bring SCs leadership down. your fun is gone so you try to ruin it for others...that makes me sick SOS and i have lost a lot of respect for you

i would take a guess that i know more about the truth than you...and nearly every person that has posted here...so does losing SOME top accounts make a clan weak? DT compared to other clans, does not have many "top ranked players" (no offence) compared to say...PR. But is DT weak? No

SC is "taking out the trash" some may say. We are doing that and the members that remain will be the remembered ones and obviously to them rank doesnt matter...maybe SC will become a sabber clan...only time will tell

SwordofStriker
25th August 2005, 02:25 AM
You there are saying "LordStriker and his puppets" i say again stop trying to bring SCs leadership down. your fun is gone so you try to ruin it for others...that makes me sick SOS and i have lost a lot of respect for you

SC is "taking out the trash" some may say. We are doing that and the members that remain will be the remembered ones and obviously to them rank doesnt matter...maybe SC will become a sabber clan...only time will tell

You must have missed the part where I said I didn't give Striker Clan a bad reputation, and then went on to say LordStriker did that all on his own. You probably missed all my 1000+ posts I've made on the last 3 forums Striker Clan has had, and the numerous ones LS made here too.

Also, Striker Clan isn't taking out anything. The majority of people who left Striker Clan, like myself, left on our own FREE WILL, something you may not have heard of being so pro-LordStriker.

Also, explain to me why Karo had to take over the forums to try and save Striker Clan from dw and LS? You wouldn't know though because you are pretty much just a "yes man", which is why you'll go far under dw I'm sure.

As far as fun goes, you are only half right. The fun WAS gone from the game for me, then I left Striker Clan and joined THTC, a place where people are valued as people and not as tools. I'm having a great time now. As a matter of fact, all the people I used to be such stalwart enemies of are turning out to be pretty nice people.

Maybe YOU aren't having fun watching your clan descend into mediocrity, but I'm having a great time with my friends and enjoying how the game is going for us, and we don't need a rank #1 account to do it.

Also, why isn't Striker Clan punishing it's chain sabbers or confessed cheaters anymore? Oh yeah that's right......because hypocrisy is the order of the day now.

AUST_RushK1ller whether you like me or not, I wish you and the majority of Striker Clan the best, but I'm not going to not tell the truth just because someone doesn't like it.

AUST_RushK1ller
25th August 2005, 02:30 AM
SOS whether i go under dw or not is not your buisness...but as you may know...i dont want power. and yes ive been asked whether or not i want a step up. since when have i been pro-Striker. i am pro-SC..if LordStriker is SC then i would stick up for him. its called mateship, something you dont believe works in a clan obviously. If you wish SC the best then stop posting negative comments as quoted before.

Selous
25th August 2005, 08:23 AM
o ffs grow up Aust you know something I find it strange that ppl like OTC, Xena, Vyrel and yeah I can go on with the list all tell the same story and yet you still think we are bringing Strikerclan down yeah I don't have respect for LS or DW and nothing you or anyone will say will change my mind, Can you tell me why ls is so set on destroying Pr??? and btw he is failing, He has lost alot of people this age people he trusted yes there will be those that replaces them but the ones that left are already in process of setting up their own trusted and so forth and for that matter teaching what they know to others. And that is where the problem lies you will get new players stepping up but they will never in a day have the experience the old hands have and are teaching their not so new players and even their new ones. And that is why Sc might fail..... check the words it might fail I don't know if it will or not. As for your nosense attacks on SoS please stop them I have never in one of these posts seen anything but the truth and yeah I might be part of THTC as well but I can promise you the personal factor there is ten times higher than it ever was in Sc for me.

CaptShelbyDanielles
25th August 2005, 01:04 PM
for the last couple days I am been living in my PM boxes:/ on the Striker's Lounge Forums and the irc I have a chat set up... the java link is still finicky but it works! haha as I been seeing members popping in and out.. when they are not on the real irc...

because I refuse to turn my back on the members... a majoirty of who is been signed up so far.. want to fallow me.. because they want a voice.. because they want a leader who cares..

I dont want no leadership.. I am not even sure if I am going to play any more:/

ya I got my silly account back when Kim quit.lol.

so far out of about 70ish conversations and pms, they all say I am SC as far as they are concerned.. as I am what sc use to be.... :/

so.. as I dont want to turn my back on the clan members.. I don't know what to do:/

IF LS would of only stood by what he use to believe in, and stood by HIS clan members. none fo this would of happend..

don't be to hard on AUST. he is young. he is influencial..lol

he'll fallow the crowd.. and so far his crowd has bot left sc..lol. .so give him his right to be loyal to sc. SC not LS... THE clan needs the loyalty as it was all lost when ls trusted dw and no one else.. loyalty to the clan was lost wheh LS cared more about his rank and who can keep him there..

the clan still needs to have loyalty.. the dw leadership can go vanish as far as I am concerned... no one needs that kind of leadership.

Aust... LEAVE SoS alone.. he was one of the best in SC. hun, he was a total loyal sc player.. LS is not getting rid of the trash. he is getting rid of people who speak truth and try to get him to see what he si doing to his clan and what dw is doing to his clan.. he refuses to listen to anyone over dw, no matter how much evidence there is against her..bed partners dont turn on each other till there is not a need for them any more..

Monsuco
31st August 2005, 06:13 PM
WOW. Umm, since history repeats itself, what the heck happened to InkTank's clan. InkTank PWNed much of age 1 didn't he? Well what happened and could that fate befall SC or PR?

CaptShelbyDanielles
1st September 2005, 11:26 PM
wooohoo! here is the latest!

sc members are now threatening me!..

oh and LS says that he has a cyber vid of me that some one sent him! guess what? hahaha that sofa? has not existed for almsot 2 years! the computer that vid was done from? is no longer in the living room.. and I am NOT that fat any more!... so that vid he has of me cybering? IS WITH HIM....yep.. I never wanted to tell anyone that. I wanted to keep that a secret. but since he is planning to use that video to get strikerlcan.net I may as well let you all know it does exist..nice of him to try to use the vid I sent to him as black mail huh? well we all do things we dont like once in a while... sometimes we regret it some times we dont.... but oh well that is life..

anyways.. he is giving me till the 5th to hand over strikerclan.net or else..

he has resources that will get the domain from me if I dont.. he has also told me that sc does NOT want me to have any strikerclan domain.... well if they are going to take my domain from me.. they better take the other sc domains from them too. oh and ONE of them have been around for 5 years... I dont think sc has a chance to take that one from them.. it is a mideveil society in UK.

I would post all of LS's conversation here with his htreats.. but it appears he does not like people who do that.. but YET he lets DW do it.. funny double standards he has..

so

SC members are threatening me... LS is threatening me...and all I ever wanted was to have a place for the members to go to.. and have a free voice.. all the stuff DW took away...

but if the sc members dont want that... I guess I will just shut dwn the sc forums.. and make a sc .. NOT KOC related... I have plenty of sc peeps who wanted the domain when I first bought who dont play koc who never heard of koc but htey need it for their warriors united society...

so you sc members, I so feel sorry for you, if your leader is resorting to blackmail to get what is NOT his..

OH and to the person who tried to hack the forums earlier? good job! you shut the forums and put it into maintenance mode.. HA! but you cant kill it. got to love those security features... as soon as I find out what you destroyed it will be back up..would not surprise me if it was LS, with how he is talking double tounged...

he either wants the domain or he does not...

first he says he does nto wnat it as he does nto deal with .nets and he does nto want the headache of another domain...... now he says he wants it.. and will do anything to get it...

hmm he is worse then a woman... in making up his mind... logic is worse then mine sometimes...at least I have an excuse...

mattamore
2nd September 2005, 01:25 AM
could i see that vid? :)

CaptShelbyDanielles
2nd September 2005, 01:32 AM
lol sure! just ask LS for it. I am sure he will more then gladly show you.lol

I may as well get the better laugh over it.. I look much better now.. then I did then:D:D

mattamore
2nd September 2005, 02:11 AM
hehe i dont wanna talk to him

SwordofStriker
2nd September 2005, 04:31 AM
Wow! I would call that low, but that would be a compliment compared to the real wording I'd like to use in regards to LordStriker's newest exploits.

Don't worry, LS can't take any domain away from you if you legally own it. I'd love to see him spend his time and money in court over this too. That would a be a riot, and further proof of how immature a person he is.

I retract my previous statement.......

With leadership like that, Striker Clan won't last.

Samana
2nd September 2005, 05:20 AM

oh and LS says that he has a cyber vid of me that some one sent him! guess what? hahaha that sofa? has not existed for almsot 2 years! the computer that vid was done from? is no longer in the living room.. and I am NOT that fat any more!... so that vid he has of me cybering? IS WITH HIM....yep.. I never wanted to tell anyone that. I wanted to keep that a secret. but since he is planning to use that video to get strikerlcan.net I may as well let you all know it does exist..nice of him to try to use the vid I sent to him as black mail huh? well we all do things we dont like once in a while... sometimes we regret it some times we dont.... but oh well that is life..

he has resources that will get the domain from me if I dont.. he has also told me that sc does NOT want me to have any strikerclan domain.... well if they are going to take my domain from me.. they better take the other sc domains from them too. oh and ONE of them have been around for 5 years... I dont think sc has a chance to take that one from them.. it is a mideveil society in UK.

I post all of LS's conversation here with his htreats.. but it appears he does not like people who do that.. but YET he lets DW do it.. funny double standards he has

I would suggest to send your mails/chat logs and other proof to the admins and request a ban for SC. This is going way too far. I thought we live in a democratic society where such threats are forbidden. Did you know that the US law allows for you to post charges against LS based upon this info? In the country where I live in, it is also forbidden with punishments of 6 months to 3 years of prison.

On the other hand LS needs a fair trial, so not guilty untill proven otherwise, you can alway ask the admins to install a court marshall (lol)

Anybody care to give a rational explanation for this? If there is one, then please give it.

Greetz,

Tolben

BTW: I am surprised this was even possible, KoC is a game, for all those who just tend to forget that. It is not RL, yet sometimes I feel that several people in Koc are more vicious than many of those I encounter IRL. Any

H2SO4
2nd September 2005, 06:24 AM
BTW: I am surprised this was even possible, KoC is a game, for all those who just tend to forget that. It is not RL, yet sometimes I feel that several people in Koc are more vicious than many of those I encounter IRL. Any

The same standards of conduct don't seem to apply to the net. Many people behave in a way they would not in RL.

Wake
2nd September 2005, 07:34 AM
SC is falling apart member by member, even though SC members don't want to admit it! And LS's childish behaviour is only helping! LS didn't chose his enemies wisely, and he didn't know how to keep his loyal members by his side! From what I see your beloved chain leader does nothing but flaming and threatening and acting without honor on public forums! I am sorry but it is unacceptable that a man his age acts so childish. It is only a game after all, and some ppl should keep that in mind!

LordDetenzer
2nd September 2005, 07:59 AM

I would post all of LS's conversation here with his htreats.. but it appears he does not like people who do that.. but YET he lets DW do it.. funny double standards he has..

so

SC members are threatening me... LS is threatening me...and all I ever wanted was to have a place for the members to go to.. and have a free voice.. all the stuff DW took away...

but if the sc members dont want that... I guess I will just shut dwn the sc forums.. and make a sc .. NOT KOC related... I have plenty of sc peeps who wanted the domain when I first bought who dont play koc who never heard of koc but htey need it for their warriors united society...

so you sc members, I so feel sorry for you, if your leader is resorting to blackmail to get what is NOT his..

OH and to the person who tried to hack the forums earlier? good job! you shut the forums and put it into maintenance mode.. HA! but you cant kill it. got to love those security features... as soon as I find out what you destroyed it will be back up..would not surprise me if it was LS, with how he is talking double tounged...

he either wants the domain or he does not...

first he says he does nto wnat it as he does nto deal with .nets and he does nto want the headache of another domain...... now he says he wants it.. and will do anything to get it...

hmm he is worse then a woman... in making up his mind... logic is worse then mine sometimes...at least I have an excuse...

your not SC. your just like a lot of the people who are not SC actually. you give any chance to DISS the members that are still the PROPER SC. and will ya stop going on about the threats!!!!! NO ONE CARES!!!!

its hardly as if your going to be killed over a game, and damn, your a really bad drama queen. you dont seem to understnad, that we arnt just in SC for LS, we are in it for SC, cuz we know where our loyalties lie.

you obviously dont have loyalties (to the proper SC members) since you made that socalled SC forum into a forum for everyone.

one thing i have to say, is take your domain, and shove it somewhere, because if you diss SC so much, you shouldnt have the SC name plastered all over the forums.

as for turning you back on members........ WHO DOES TURN THEIR BACK ON THEIR OWN MEMBER???? NO ONE!!!
your just the exact same as everyone else, but you own a thing called strikerclan.net

you make it out as if your doing something good for your country.............

XENA
2nd September 2005, 08:09 AM
whats so scary in all of this ... is that the way LS is acting now ... isn't the man that i once respected ... its like a complete stranger has taken over ... i truly hope that is the case

CPH
2nd September 2005, 08:31 AM
No one fears SC..Last age Sc tryd to sab and mass IA,but they got there ass kick...IA wasnt even half as big as SC,but still they werent able to beat them...SC sucks and i think they will be weaker next age,dont think they will split,cause if LS keeps playing they will always be there...

I may not be in SC anymore, but I do remember that we pwned you guys. We didn't do it alone, we did it with PR, RF and some other chain I don't recall the name of. Now we took your old alliance down in the matter of 2 days and it doesn't exist now.. does it? So what is it you are talking about? lmao You guys were the easiest target ever, I think n00bs will put more of a fight.

CPH

Tormentor_Of_Christian_Souls
2nd September 2005, 08:37 AM
lol @ CPH :P

Gotjen
2nd September 2005, 09:53 AM
I voted Striker Clan is fine, though that isn't really how I feel about the situation, it's the closest thing on the poll

In my opinion, SC isn't going to die any time soon; it might become weaker or change in some other way, but it isn't going to lose all it's power.

theBrotherhood
2nd September 2005, 12:55 PM
Well SC looks fine to me

With Rank 1 3 and 4 it sure dont look to dead,

Thanks everyone IN SC thats supported it this age =)

I vote it will be rite up there next age.

LordStriker
2nd September 2005, 01:41 PM
First off, Karo has no offical position in Striker Clan anymore. She once supported SC and did some helpful things behind the scenes like providing forums and admining them etc. But something went wacko with her, she stated ranting and conspiring against DW. DW is my voice in SC when I'm not around. Don't like it? Get over it or get out.

FYI: So thier is no confusion CaptShelbyDanielles, Vyrel, Karo, Mantook, Alahndra, enigma are all the same person.

video? I would imagine she's sent it to every guy she's known. For those that have it, they know it nothing they want to see twice. Unfortunatly I did. Once about a year ago from her and then again from someone ELSE last night.

Cybering with Karo? Sorry not my type.

strikerclan.net - meh, she registered it supposidly as my proxie. But when it came time to renew, I as the admin contact authorized a change of registrar to my regisrar company to pay for it easier. Her still being the billing contact she got a notification email of the change and having the original login info for hostdime.com she went in a put herself as the admin before the change could take place. I could really care less for any .net name, the only purpouse I would own it for is to keep it out of the wrong hands. Seems its there now though. I guess her stealing the domain is the end of StrikerClan. Ohh what will we ever do.

Blackmail? if she's referring to that video, it would hardly hold any blackmail value since prolly all of KOC prolly already have it. If SC really wants the .net domain I have enough documentation of ownership to win a legal dispute. Even without that all I would have to do is start a lawsuit here and force her or her proxie to appear a dozen times to bankrupt her. Once she's a no show, ICANN will turn over the domain with the court order. But I wont waste my time on it unless SC really wants it away from her.

As far as SC going down the drain? Not until I say so. ;-) As long as my trusted and I are still have accounts. SC will live on. SC is and always will be made up of those that want to play KOC like its leaders do. To have fun and pwn anyone that tries to mess with us.

LS

Christos
2nd September 2005, 01:41 PM
well, i am sick of all this shit, so this will probably be my last post on the topic of SC and LS....because i really don't want to deal with any of it anymore, because i am not SC anymore, and so i don't have to deal with its politics anymore. However, all of you are free to keep on rambling about something that isn't going to do you any good, because i can guarantee that this post and any other post about SC is not going to even be read by LS...

I remember when i joined Striker Clan, a very long time ago, as a new recruit, yes, LS was busy, you try to pm him, and one of his officers replied to you with a message saying that he was too busy...which didn't really bother me that much, because someone ranked #1 at the time would be very busy with tons of letters from a noob like myself at the time...but the forums were very active, very well managed, there was never any hatred or corruption, nobody was trying to bring down SC and not that many people left to go neutral (that had already happened in the kyrakyle incident...but that is a different story)

All of the mods on the forums where great people...especially AshariDragon and StrikerMike...and they ran the forums perfectly, and everyone that needed attention got it. Even LS made the occasional post, which was a happy reassurance that he was still with us, and wasn't an invisible leader that hid in a cave using his clan members as clicking robots.

Age 3 beta came around...and all was basically the same...I even downloaded IRC...and was happy to see LS participating in some sabbing and posting his logs in #strikerfamily (strikerclan's private channel). When you are a young KoC player, and you see your leader participating like this, it makes you feel very proud, very happy to be in that clan. Because you feel that in someway, by being in that clan, you are part of the great leader.

However, come formal Age 3....things changed a little bit, but not that much.
LS somehow changed, he became more inactive, the forums fell apart as the mods got a little lazy (it wasn't that bad...)

Most of the reason for the mods falling apart was that LS started banning members for no reason...like StrikerMike and AshariDragon...2 of the best mods you have ever seen were both exiled from SC, and thats really what hurt the forums, cause both of them really didn't play KoC, and didn't care about KoC, they were doing it because they loved SC....something that LS was probably too blind to see...because LS was going through some changes...(things that you can't really pinpoint...but they have lead for him to be like he is now...)

a few others were banned...but no big changes in the clan. Of course GodlikeKing and I caused alot of trouble in SC, especially arguing with LS over his policies and actions, but he was too stubborn, and whenever we won an argument he would just say something like "that proof isn't good enough" even though it was precise and accurate, and he knew it, and then he would just sign off irc... GLK was eventually banned for revealing logs from #sc (the striker clan trusted channel) about the trusted members using autobuyers, and how LS was making the autobuyers for them...StrikerMike went down with him as being blamed for releasing the information (which he did, because he felt that it would help to improve SC...)

I was never banned, but i came very close to getting banned several times when i questioned LS's authority and when i destroyed "Domination" status by arguing against it in the forums (which was a good thing...because it was just making SC even more separated, and was leading to its position right now (the powerful are separated from the regular...because LS and DW want it that way.....)

Late in Age 3, DW (TheBrotherHood) joined SC, and B00KemDAN0 was offered as her officer if she joined...which of course she did...who wouldn't want B00K as their officer...?

Instantly she sparked more trouble than SC had seen since the Kyrakyle incident (if you don't know about this...you can pm me and i will explain it to you...) She basically has changed LS's perspective on everything (if LS even still exists in this game...) The TBH (TheBrotherHood) brought many wars to SC....which let me tell you...for the small people in the clan it sucked....

many smaller players were either destroyed and quit or left SC for PR or neutral because of the wars that came with TBH joining SC, and many of the bigger members just ignored it...(which is really unfortunate)...

Simpson22 (used to be a very prominent SC member...though he has sort of disappeared...even though he still has an account) was banned...basically because the trusted didn't like him...and this was mainly because DW told LS to ban him...

Then more trouble arose, many members started speaking out against the clan...Simpson22, myself, and a few others were planning to start a conspiracy (a good conspiracy...lol) because we were unhappy with the majority of the leadership, and our main goal was to try and reveal the actions of SC Trusted members to try and force the leadership to reform and become better...so that everyone would be happy again... This is when we saw a big change in DW...she cursed us all out, and told me to leave the clan because i was a stupid child and that LS didn't want me, and everyone in SC hated me....etc...etc...etc...(many SC members have witnessed her saying things like this)...again...alot of people came close to being banned...just because they had upset little baby DW....

However, after speaking with DW and trying to get simpson22 unbanned...DW reassured me that Simpson22 would be banned from SC forever....
the next day...i spoke with LS...and Simpson22 was unbanned and back on CR...which goes to show that LS really isn't the problem...he still has what it takes to be a leader...its just DW's terrible influence and her childish ways of acting in all situations that have basically destroyed SC and LS's credibility as a leader...(though it would be better if he was more active...but DW's influence may have changed him to the dark side...for good...)

The age ended...LS lost...PR (SC's enemy for no reason) won the age...and LS just barely managed to take rank #2

Age 4 came...and B00KemDAN0 stayed under DW (which was not in the agreement of her joining SC)...which kind of sucks...cause B00K was definetly my favorite person in SC...and i felt like his account was getting used to help bad "things" (if you know what i mean...)

things got pretty bad, when right at the start of the age Eden-LOA (MaelSt0rm) left SC...and he had been given trusted status and DeusPayne's account...which was not a good start to the age...

then GentJacob and Hyoga left and started Wicked...and the list goes on and on and on....

CR sucked at the beginning of the age...and is still very lousy...and alot of people donated money for a new server, and that server was never seen (someone once showed me a log where LS said that he had put the donated money in his "beer fund"...i don't know if this is true...but i had always been suspicious that he had stolen the money for other reasons than the new CR server...if you have these logs...please pm them to me...thanks)

more and more people left...the list is somewhat like this...(don't blame if i left you out...there are just way too many top players in SC that left for me to remember everyone off the top of my head...)....Destiny, Mystique, Battle-Whip, CPH, Katt, Yertle, Xena, Tom_Rowe, Xjghost, Aglass (leaving next age), Sathanas, myself and stealthchaosruler, and alot more.....

and so SC is riding low right about now...and tough times are yet to come....because LS will be weakened greatly without all the support of these players that he has lost...and though he won't blame DW...most of ex-sc will know as to why SC is weakened...and it won't be speculation, it will be based on the facts

Yes, new members will rise...but it will be tough to replace all of the members that have left SC this age..

Neutral clans and PR will probably dominate next age...Wicked is looking pretty strong...but not strong enough...RF will as usual, be a top competitor...

it will be very interesting to see how SC plays into age 5 or age 5 beta...w/e it is called...

If you want to talk to me about any of this or w/e....you can pm...and maybe if some new controversy arises i will post again...because i will be reading the responses, but as for SC politics...I am declaring myself unofficially retired...

have a nice rest of the age

:jerry: :bpeace:

theBrotherhood
2nd September 2005, 01:46 PM
if ppl would just get on with the game instead of gossip

as for a last post geeez,

I dont reply to trash and gossip because thats all it usually is

Lets just play KOC and Remember ITS A GAME not Real life

we can all stop playing tommorrow and Guess what, The world would still revolve

bearruler
2nd September 2005, 01:57 PM
*sigh* finally

Im not sure whats going to happen
I can see SC being fine if One thing is doe
If onother is done, it will split
If a very unlikely other move is made, SC could die all togther

As for now, lets play KoC for the fun of it, and try to make descisions based on everyones needs/wants

Bear

Pharaoh
2nd September 2005, 01:58 PM
if ppl would just get on with the game instead of gossip

as for a last post geeez,

I dont reply to trash and gossip because thats all it usually is

Lets just play KOC and Remember ITS A GAME not Real life

we can all stop playing tommorrow and Guess what, The world would still revolve

so true

also LS is #1 and will be #1 that should still encourage ppl to play under ls so it will not break up the alliance so easily

LordFP
2nd September 2005, 02:07 PM
Woo I don't post here often. Though I truely feel SC isn't going down in the near future. Sure we lost some people but what most don't realise is while they leave with their chain an other smaller chain is joining under someone else inside SC. Everyone in KoC starts off small, so these smaller chains may end up being one of SC's larger chains if not next age the age after. You just have to look at things from an other perspective.

All large clans at this moment are loosing members, its just people tend to make people who were in SC a huge deal and publically.

SC has potential to become a stronger team next age. The people who are in there at the moment are strong and we tend to stick closer together now. In family chats it is much more peaceful much more fun... having these things will only help and not worsen the situation.

kuwlij
2nd September 2005, 02:13 PM
so true

also LS is #1 and will be #1 that should still encourage ppl to play under ls so it will not break up the alliance so easily

exactly, I think having ls as number one in Kings of Chaos will always draw people towards him.
As for all the comments and gossip... everyone likes tabloid news!

nar588
2nd September 2005, 03:49 PM
I voted SC will fall apart next age, because we are so into this age that those 3 top 5 accounts (3 top 50 accounts too i think) are set in stone....thats what happens when ages last this long. Next age, when the recruiter situation is different, another major chain coming into the picture (Doomsday), SC's once great but now mediocre tools wont be to much use. I was one of the first to leave SC because of LS's poor leadership, although not well remembered i was there to witness all of the behind the scenes things that went on, and i now see them coming to bite LS in the ass, and i would like to say that makes me kind of sad, but i would be lying. yes, LS still has the vast amount of officers that will get him many soldiers and probably a good rank, but that clan is about #1, not the clan and i think we will see that show even more than Age 3 in Age 5

Vengence_SC
2nd September 2005, 05:03 PM
oh man, now i have seen it all. LOL Accusations of cybering among other things, my goodness, how petty can some people be. Whether it's true or not, (which i have no doubt it's false), that's not something to just throw out to GUA under any situation.

As for SC dying next age, i highly doubt that. I left KOC and did my own thing, and continued to watch over my shoulder as SC kept it's growing, even with some of the big names gone. And the more i thought about it and the more i watched other clans trying to "move in on the dying team" the more i got to thinking about it. Everyone blames this person or that person, and then i realized i gave in to these same people saying all this trash when i gave up my account and walked away from KOC.

Which is why I"ll be back next age, as the ever-loved Vengence_SC to help my chain grow, and yes, folks, i'll be flying that SC banner in my camp, high and proud. I have such faith in SC that I'll be right there along with the rest of the loyal members pushing SC back to the top of a new age. And those who wanna come after me for being back (which i expect there are a few), I'll be waiting and ready for ya :) Lord Striker, DW, Bookem <--- those are 3 names you should be watching for back in the top ranks next age too, cause SC will be back stronger then ever. Keep that in mind folks.

Vengence_SC

CaptShelbyDanielles
3rd September 2005, 01:44 AM
really funny toby! by the way dont be surprised that the police drop on your doorstep and bring you up on blackmail charges.. or should I say attempted.. I warned you I had friends in high places.. YOUR true self will be found out..you made you bed toby you better be ready to sleep in it.. and my logs are allready to hand over to them to show the police everything. I have nothing to hide.. do you? I even found the logs where we cybered! nice..... you still want to see if you can pump that whole thing in?

YOU are the ONLY one I made the video for.. you are the ONLY one I have sent that video to. so stop you trying to look better.do you recall how long it took you to finally convince me to do one for you? lets see.. oh... I say about 2 weeks if I read the time stamps right.. you joking that I am not a bad girl if I cant do it...

did I mention I hate sex? it amuses me that people thrive on it. I dont get turned on. I dont crave it.. I dont like it.. so now now do you feel? finding out I was only playing with you to make you feel better...

I have cybered a total of 12 times on the net... in the 6 years I am been on the net. in my years of life.. I have only phone sex 2 times.. I only made one video and sent it to one person... and htat person is you toby..

I have done things I regret... but we all have.. I dont like that sex stuff it repulses me.. till a few years ago I use to PUKE after sex..

oh and if your not trying to get the .net domain why am I still getting emails from everyone saying you wnat it?

<< The following notification email is being sent to you because your
email address is listed as a contact for one or more domain names that
are currently undergoing a Transfer of Registrar. You do not need to
reply to this email. >>

This message is to notify you that a Transfer of Registrar to
register.com, inc. has been initiated on 08-31-2005 12:53:28 by
tgramm@gramtech.com, the Administrative contact on file for the
following domain name(s):

strikerclan.net

You have received this email because your email address is also listed
as a contact for the above domain name(s) with the current registrar.

If you have questions about the Transfer of Registrar process or feel
you have received this message in error, you can contact the
Administrative contact listed above or contact a register.com Customer
Support representative at:

http://www.register.com/create_ticket.cgi

Please note that this email is for notification purposes only. You
are not required to take any further action in order for this Transfer
of Registrar request to be processed.

Thank you for using register.com, the first step on the Web.

Customer Support
register.com, inc.
http://www.register.com

__________ NOD32 1.1207 (20050831) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/87 - Release Date: 01/09/2005

Dear Customer,

We have received a request to transfer the domain name strikerclan.net to register.com, Inc. As the legal registrant of this domain name, only you can authorize such transfer.

If you did not request this transfer and wish for us to reject it on your behalf, please send a request to http://www.HostDimeDomains.com.

Sincerely,
HostDime.com DimeNoc Services

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/89 - Release Date: 02/09/2005

oh and wile I am at it

hmm imagine that! it does nto say Toby Gramm it says sherry williams!.

Date: 2004-09-02

Hello Sherrylyn Williams,

The following domains have been processed, and their statuses are listed below.

=============================================
Domains Ordered/Order Status:
=============================================

Type: New strikerclan.net Term: 1 year(s)/Successful

----------------------------------------------

You may log in and manage your domains, report problems, or request support at http://www.hostdimedomains.com.

Please contact support if any errors are listed above, or you have any questions about this order.

Thank you for your business!

Regards,

Administrator
HostDimeDomains - Accounts Department

__________ NOD32 1.498 (20030901) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com

Lau_wings
3rd September 2005, 02:53 AM
well, i am sick of all this shit, so this will probably be my last post on the topic of SC and LS....because i really don't want to deal with any of it anymore, because i am not SC anymore, and so i don't have to deal with its politics anymore. However, all of you are free to keep on rambling about something that isn't going to do you any good, because i can guarantee that this post and any other post about SC is not going to even be read by LS...

I remember when i joined Striker Clan, a very long time ago, as a new recruit, yes, LS was busy, you try to pm him, and one of his officers replied to you with a message saying that he was too busy...which didn't really bother me that much, because someone ranked #1 at the time would be very busy with tons of letters from a noob like myself at the time...but the forums were very active, very well managed, there was never any hatred or corruption, nobody was trying to bring down SC and not that many people left to go neutral (that had already happened in the kyrakyle incident...but that is a different story)

All of the mods on the forums where great people...especially AshariDragon and StrikerMike...and they ran the forums perfectly, and everyone that needed attention got it. Even LS made the occasional post, which was a happy reassurance that he was still with us, and wasn't an invisible leader that hid in a cave using his clan members as clicking robots.

Age 3 beta came around...and all was basically the same...I even downloaded IRC...and was happy to see LS participating in some sabbing and posting his logs in #strikerfamily (strikerclan's private channel). When you are a young KoC player, and you see your leader participating like this, it makes you feel very proud, very happy to be in that clan. Because you feel that in someway, by being in that clan, you are part of the great leader.

However, come formal Age 3....things changed a little bit, but not that much.
LS somehow changed, he became more inactive, the forums fell apart as the mods got a little lazy (it wasn't that bad...)

Most of the reason for the mods falling apart was that LS started banning members for no reason...like StrikerMike and AshariDragon...2 of the best mods you have ever seen were both exiled from SC, and thats really what hurt the forums, cause both of them really didn't play KoC, and didn't care about KoC, they were doing it because they loved SC....something that LS was probably too blind to see...because LS was going through some changes...(things that you can't really pinpoint...but they have lead for him to be like he is now...)

a few others were banned...but no big changes in the clan. Of course GodlikeKing and I caused alot of trouble in SC, especially arguing with LS over his policies and actions, but he was too stubborn, and whenever we won an argument he would just say something like "that proof isn't good enough" even though it was precise and accurate, and he knew it, and then he would just sign off irc... GLK was eventually banned for revealing logs from #sc (the striker clan trusted channel) about the trusted members using autobuyers, and how LS was making the autobuyers for them...StrikerMike went down with him as being blamed for releasing the information (which he did, because he felt that it would help to improve SC...)

I was never banned, but i came very close to getting banned several times when i questioned LS's authority and when i destroyed "Domination" status by arguing against it in the forums (which was a good thing...because it was just making SC even more separated, and was leading to its position right now (the powerful are separated from the regular...because LS and DW want it that way.....)

Late in Age 3, DW (TheBrotherHood) joined SC, and B00KemDAN0 was offered as her officer if she joined...which of course she did...who wouldn't want B00K as their officer...?

Instantly she sparked more trouble than SC had seen since the Kyrakyle incident (if you don't know about this...you can pm me and i will explain it to you...) She basically has changed LS's perspective on everything (if LS even still exists in this game...) The TBH (TheBrotherHood) brought many wars to SC....which let me tell you...for the small people in the clan it sucked....

many smaller players were either destroyed and quit or left SC for PR or neutral because of the wars that came with TBH joining SC, and many of the bigger members just ignored it...(which is really unfortunate)...

Simpson22 (used to be a very prominent SC member...though he has sort of disappeared...even though he still has an account) was banned...basically because the trusted didn't like him...and this was mainly because DW told LS to ban him...

Then more trouble arose, many members started speaking out against the clan...Simpson22, myself, and a few others were planning to start a conspiracy (a good conspiracy...lol) because we were unhappy with the majority of the leadership, and our main goal was to try and reveal the actions of SC Trusted members to try and force the leadership to reform and become better...so that everyone would be happy again... This is when we saw a big change in DW...she cursed us all out, and told me to leave the clan because i was a stupid child and that LS didn't want me, and everyone in SC hated me....etc...etc...etc...(many SC members have witnessed her saying things like this)...again...alot of people came close to being banned...just because they had upset little baby DW....

However, after speaking with DW and trying to get simpson22 unbanned...DW reassured me that Simpson22 would be banned from SC forever....
the next day...i spoke with LS...and Simpson22 was unbanned and back on CR...which goes to show that LS really isn't the problem...he still has what it takes to be a leader...its just DW's terrible influence and her childish ways of acting in all situations that have basically destroyed SC and LS's credibility as a leader...(though it would be better if he was more active...but DW's influence may have changed him to the dark side...for good...)

The age ended...LS lost...PR (SC's enemy for no reason) won the age...and LS just barely managed to take rank #2

Age 4 came...and B00KemDAN0 stayed under DW (which was not in the agreement of her joining SC)...which kind of sucks...cause B00K was definetly my favorite person in SC...and i felt like his account was getting used to help bad "things" (if you know what i mean...)

things got pretty bad, when right at the start of the age Eden-LOA (MaelSt0rm) left SC...and he had been given trusted status and DeusPayne's account...which was not a good start to the age...

then GentJacob and Hyoga left and started Wicked...and the list goes on and on and on....

CR sucked at the beginning of the age...and is still very lousy...and alot of people donated money for a new server, and that server was never seen (someone once showed me a log where LS said that he had put the donated money in his "beer fund"...i don't know if this is true...but i had always been suspicious that he had stolen the money for other reasons than the new CR server...if you have these logs...please pm them to me...thanks)

more and more people left...the list is somewhat like this...(don't blame if i left you out...there are just way too many top players in SC that left for me to remember everyone off the top of my head...)....Destiny, Mystique, Battle-Whip, CPH, Katt, Yertle, Xena, Tom_Rowe, Xjghost, Aglass (leaving next age), Sathanas, myself and stealthchaosruler, and alot more.....

and so SC is riding low right about now...and tough times are yet to come....because LS will be weakened greatly without all the support of these players that he has lost...and though he won't blame DW...most of ex-sc will know as to why SC is weakened...and it won't be speculation, it will be based on the facts

Yes, new members will rise...but it will be tough to replace all of the members that have left SC this age..

Neutral clans and PR will probably dominate next age...Wicked is looking pretty strong...but not strong enough...RF will as usual, be a top competitor...

it will be very interesting to see how SC plays into age 5 or age 5 beta...w/e it is called...

If you want to talk to me about any of this or w/e....you can pm...and maybe if some new controversy arises i will post again...because i will be reading the responses, but as for SC politics...I am declaring myself unofficially retired...

have a nice rest of the age

:jerry: :bpeace:

i cuncurr will nearly everything that was stated here...i was in SC for nearl;y all of Age2, and it was a great place to be...the mods were nice and everything was kool...then the krakyle(SP?) incident and things started to slip a little bit, then a month or so later there was another incident with a person then called Pezmerga (accused of private conversations with LS amongst other privat matters to our new enimys (SP?) Relentless) and things started to slip a little bit more. a few infulencial people left and SC was falling (in my eyes).....but then in (i think) age3 beta or age 3 propper wen we got teh new forums everything seamed to settle down and go back how it should of everyone was happy and most previous incidenst were foggoten and forgiven. but then as stated above by Christos, things just go worse...people got "pre-moted" to domination for being a top player in KoC, ANd people who had been there faor litrally ages we left in just normal members and kept outa the loop. I saw people come to SC and a month later they were domination wen peopl elike me had been there for over a age and we weree over looked just because we wernt very good at KoC, Now i dont really care about this but it was a little annoying at the time but i got over it. from there it just got worse and worse...if u needed help from people massing u etc...and u posted in teh battlfeild nothing would happen unless u were ranked better then 6k. The SC i had come to know and love was a changed place full of self centered "Trusted" people who wouldet do a bar to help smaller members and alot of accusations etc....and hardly no1 was friendly anymore.
Even know SC dosent do hardly annything to help its members...my clan has been chain sabbing them weekly (ive done about 180 million golds worth of damage my self and iam ranked 49th on teh table) and ive had only 3 different people max acually try and help their members...and its not liek i have nothing to sab i mean ive got a 70 mill SA (about 300 BPMS) and people arnt trying to sab them to try and stop me sabbing them...they dont help each other and a clan that dosent help its members dies.

I left SC in the dying weks of age 3 and ive never been happier, the only time wen i felt like i could get any help in SC was way back in age 2 before teh krakyel incident.

Yes SC will die proably not this age but most likley next...i dont hope that it dies...i dont need hope its going to happen unless they start helping each other.

Peace :afro:

Sir Hyde
3rd September 2005, 05:48 AM
Right, there goes another warning. And may I add it's the last one from this thread. It's all turned into a thread about cybering, phone sex and things like threatening each other. If you people can't talk without flaming or trolling the hell out of each other, go take it somewhere else. Neither are allowed here, which is the reason why I'm closing this thread.

If anyone's got a problem with it, feel free to toss me a PM.

EworTam-
26th September 2006, 06:24 PM
Strika Clan 4 eva!

Tavix
26th September 2006, 07:16 PM
sigh, someone move this thread back please

EworTam-
26th September 2006, 07:16 PM
NOOOOOOOO