PDA

View Full Version : The Pwning Supremacy

Phoenix_Gold
25th September 2004, 05:16 AM
Alliance Name: The Pwning Supremacy

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 50

Alliance Forum Link: http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Pwning_Supremacy/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread: We wish to let the world out there know about us and show people what we can provide them with.

Brief description of your alliance: We are a new strong alliance wich has strong and weak players.This alliance is open for everyone.

-WE HAVE OUR OWN RECRUITER
-It is much better than a regular clickmaster!
With this recruiter, you can be sure to get all your clicks back,as we use a click credit system.

-Members:The members of this alliance is very friendly,Loyal and will help you whenever you might need it. we also have a chatroom on irc #supremacy were we chat with each other.

-Tips: Some of the members have played KOC from the very beginning so we have some experience in the game.

-Protection:we protect our fellow members whenever they need it.we have players ranked in the 300 and higher.

-Men:we have 2 Recruiters.the Relentless recruiter but this recruiter is only for the command chain and the other one we have is open for everyone in the alliance.Both recruiters is great so you will get lots of men.

-Forum: We have many active posters and have lots of fun.we talk about everything,not only KOC.

-Farms: We also have a farm database were you can check for farms for your armysize and strike action.This is very helpfull!

~ Approved = Tytrox

LordVanquisher
25th September 2004, 07:04 AM
Yes, the Pwning Supremacy is a great alliance. We have strong members, weaker members who are gaining rank quickly, and we have fun with it all. We click, we attack, we sabotage, we pwn. Hope to see some of you there!

LordVanquisher

COMMANDER-JAY
8th October 2004, 01:48 PM
This group is generally a great group, they will protect you and help you out no matter what...the Relentless recruiter is great. Though we are starting over from scratch, we have built a pretty strong Alliance here so far. For those of you who are looking to join an alliance, this is the right one for you. This alliance is gonna be great and is gonna be #1!!!! COMMANDER-JAY

theultraclicker
9th October 2004, 04:59 PM
very true these ppl are very nice and they will help u thru even the smallest issues. when u join this alliance u dont just join an alliance u join a group of friends so come on in and register. look around and i promise u, u will like what u see

Phoenix_Gold
10th October 2004, 09:33 AM
thats right. everyone are very friendly and helps u no matter what.
we have everything u can ask for in a alliance.
so come join us now :)

theultraclicker
10th October 2004, 02:52 PM
we are getting new members every week so you shud to. we will help you and it is a great alliance. ive been in it for some time and they have really helpd out. and u dont just talk bout KOC u talk bout everything

munkyshi22
10th October 2004, 07:20 PM
It barely requires any commitment. We'll help if we can. :)

ThaShiZniT
10th October 2004, 09:10 PM
This place is great from people high and low in rankings, whenever you need help we'll be here, if you need clicks we'll give them, you need gold we'll give you farm accounts, or if you just need a friend to talk to we will listen. If you join us, you'll find out that this just more than another alliance, we are a tight group friends that are always supporting each other.

LordVanquisher
11th October 2004, 07:27 AM
I've been here for almost a month now and I still have only positive things to say. Most alliances (especially the small ones like what this used to be) crumble after time, and usually show signs of lacking after a few weeks, but not here. Our recruiter is almost out, we can help you click, get good farms, sabotage your enemies, and rise in the KoC ranks! Hope to see you all there!

Phoenix_Gold
11th October 2004, 01:00 PM
ya.join us and u will "never walk alone(liverpool) :viking:
yea with the recruiter coming,we will rock even more and people will do this when they see us :worship2:
So come join us today :bigannoun

theultraclicker
11th October 2004, 06:11 PM
yah i can even give u an example. one of our members had a truce broken so we helped him out a bit we can do the same for you.

COMMANDER-JAY
13th October 2004, 01:20 PM
I Had a truce with another member for a few weeks and I was attacked by the person I had a true with. When I asked the alliance what to do they offered their support and helped to keep me safe and took care of the problem, i have not been attacked in over a week. I think he got the point. Well, overall, this alliance is the best that I have seen and I would not even think of joining another. This is not only an alliance, it is a group of friends and more than that, it is a place to go a get help and support....very great alliance, join us and see what I mean. COMMANDER-JAY :rr:

theultraclicker
13th October 2004, 10:28 PM
also we dont have just old people or just young ppl. also we come from diffrent parts of the world. but dispite that we still have fun

ThaShiZniT
14th October 2004, 09:42 PM
To sum it all up, pretty much we are a tight knit group of friends that can get along with everybody, we are always there for each other and always will be.

Phoenix_Gold
16th October 2004, 08:28 AM
yes we are inviting everyone to join our friendship.more members means more fun :)
join us and I can promise you that you wont regret it.

LordVanquisher
16th October 2004, 09:37 AM
a new recruiter is about to come out as well, so now is the time to join. we got strong members, like phoenix, and weaker members, and in between guys (like me) and we all have a great time :D we all just help each other out, and seriously pwn.

theultraclicker
16th October 2004, 05:23 PM
our rectuiter is bout here and we are gettin new members so u shud also become one. we look out for each other, give tips, and talk. that is a GREAT alliance. come one in and look around

munkyshi22
17th October 2004, 02:49 PM
Right now we have finally got our own recruiter done.
We have a more efficient way of trading clicks :)

theultraclicker
17th October 2004, 03:01 PM
yep and it rules. that just goes to show u how commited we are. if you want to be part of this than u shud join to. let me give u another reason: before i joined i was ranked 15-20k ever since ive joined i have gotten to 4k u will also excel. plus we dont demand many thins just mainly loyatly and to be an active member

Ewyr
17th October 2004, 03:09 PM
Ya, we just got our clicker and it's very nice, it's not as great RR or something, but it's still a beta, so come and join us, have fun, and get soldiers!

Erndog1488
17th October 2004, 03:32 PM
Yup I just finished writing our own recruiter :) You don't have to join the chain or anything to use it, just apply for membership on our forums, and you'll get on. We also do a lot to help out our members if they're getting attacked/sabbed etc. And we got a bunch of great ppl here so come check us out, you'll be glad you did ;)

Phoenix_Gold
18th October 2004, 08:39 AM
yeah good work there ern! our new recruiter is very good/fast. all we need is some more members and we will pwn! so come join us now.

theultraclicker
31st October 2004, 08:49 PM
we totaly PWN rite now. we have uber active users and very help full ppl. now is the time to join. we can give you so much and u have nothing to lose. We have a few allies with powerfull members too. and to join you dont even have to join a command chain! how great is that? so u shud totaly join

Erndog1488
13th November 2004, 07:11 PM
We have everything you need to get going in koc. We are one of the few alliances that has it's own recruiter, which is faster and more fair than a ClickMaster. We also have our own farm database, so if you are looking for people to attack for gold, we have a huge list :) We also have very nice and friendly members so if you ever need help in koc we would be glad to help you. That includes support for attacking/sabotaging. Whether you're looking for an alliance to join or u just want more clicks, The Pwning Supremacy is a great place to go :)

http://thepwningsupremacy.cjb.net/

Phoenix_Gold
15th November 2004, 10:31 AM
yes we are here to help those who might need it and to have lots of fun.
we dont recuire you to join our command chain if you dont want to or cant change commander.we have a good recruiter were u can get men and a awesome farmdatabase were you will find juicy targets for your amysize and strikeaction!
come join us now and you wont regrett it :)

theultraclicker
28th November 2004, 10:15 PM
these guys r really great. i dont kno how much i can stress that. theses guys r really high ranked and we r very active and strong so there is no reason for u not to join

Phoenix_Gold
7th December 2004, 06:15 AM
yes by joining us,you will get a much better rank in this game.come join us,you wont regrett it ;)

munkyshi22
15th December 2004, 04:50 PM
our alliance is a source for men, tips, and help
we will help you improve your rank
you dont have to join the chain :)
http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Pwning_Supremacy

Erndog1488
16th December 2004, 02:21 PM
You have nothing to lose by joining, but there is so much to gain! We have a lot of strong members and a nice recruiter, you really can't go wrong by joining plus you are not required to join a chain. Just register on the boards and join ;) You will get a nice welcome :)

Phoenix_Gold
17th December 2004, 11:34 AM
yea we have strong members ranked in the 300 and some weaker players.
it does not matter what rank u have or dont have,you are more than welcome to join us. we have recruiters were u will gain lots of men = Gold = rank ;)
so come check us out :)

theultraclicker
17th December 2004, 09:43 PM
we are very close to all of our members and help as best as we can and we have like plenty of ppl in our recrutier

Phoenix_Gold
17th January 2005, 12:26 PM
yea we are small group of friends who stands up for eachothers.
so come join us now,and u can become 1 of us :)

theultraclicker
17th January 2005, 03:46 PM
we are very close knit and we ALWAYS take care of each other. weather it be sabbing finding farms clicking what ever we do what we can to help YOU. We dont care what rank u are just join

Phoenix_Gold
19th January 2005, 10:29 AM
yea your rank doessnt matter,you can join us if you are experienced or a noob :icon_lol: but if you are brand new to this game,dont be afraid and join us, as we can provide you with tips about this game ;)