PDA

View Full Version : The Great Clash age 4

super_nintendo
19th July 2005, 06:18 PM
I super_nintendo (known as aragon28 in KoC), have declared war against Danielthe2nd. I am going to call this war the Great Clash age 4. I am hoping that anyone that reads this post will join my side called Nintendo. Together we will strike fear into Danielthe2nd and his alliance!

:Kirby:
Nintendo Forever!

:uzi:
Daniel Never!

Clumps
19th July 2005, 07:00 PM
i dont call people ranked as low as you a great clash, let me guess the guy took 500 gold from you so your upset?

you wont get any help, most likely you'll get sabbed so i think you should edit your name out.

NoKtUrNaL
20th July 2005, 12:32 AM
haha its quite sad really isn't it clumps..some noob comes here thinking its wise to declare war in a FORUM ...what were you thinkin
and yes it will probably get him sabbed for it..Maybe a warning is needed on GUA..
"Post stupid requests without keeping your name hidden may result in devestation of your armory" haha
Nintendo forever daniel never..shockingly well pieced together chant! but yeah, get over the gold he took and move on

boriszima
20th July 2005, 01:04 AM
you cant openly recruit people for your cause. good look. i would call it a "great noob clash" ;)

Disasterpieces
20th July 2005, 01:17 AM
lmao this is soo funny :P you should be a comedian man, i cant believe you're serious! Good luck in your battle of the n00bs :P

Evilpoptart
20th July 2005, 03:42 AM
Does GUA have a greatest posts ever thread?

Cause if not, I nominate this one to lead the pack.

You won't find any help here mate, just the opposite more likely. Good luck, and make sure to sab all his helmets

H2SO4
20th July 2005, 04:23 AM
Sorry but this is a KoC forum and advertising isn't allowed here.