PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

murrea
23rd September 2004, 05:20 PM
My friend toled me that u can cheat on KoC with a program :slant:.

Can you realy cheat in Koc?

How? :eek13:

en4cer82
23rd September 2004, 07:00 PM
yes you can cheat with autobuyers, creating multiple accounts, amoung other things. autobuyers log onto your account for you and spend your gold so people can't steal it. there's also been hacking problems reported before where someone gets hold of someones password and steals their account.

Phyrus
23rd September 2004, 07:11 PM
yes you can cheat with autobuyers, creating multiple accounts, amoung other things. autobuyers log onto your account for you and spend your gold so people can't steal it. there's also been hacking problems reported before where someone gets hold of someones password and steals their account.

not to forget that they are ILLEGAL. if you get offers from anyone of such programs, decline them, admins can easily find people who cheat (if they bother to check) and some programs do have the potential to hack your account rather than help you use your account. overall do NOT use them if you get ahold of one.

MTC-ClanLeader
24th September 2004, 08:55 PM
Yeah... LS uses auto buyers...

elminster
24th September 2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah... LS uses auto buyers...

dont really think you should say that here... without proof (dont give me a warnin for mini-modding here)

i think lots of people use auto-buyers here... and i think it just ruins the game.. managing a high tbg account isnt all that hard... thts if you have a very high sentry and a high defence..

you should only need to log in like every 3hours... if you log in more than that... your sentry/defence is too low.

:)

Valheru_Prince
25th September 2004, 05:23 AM
absolutely true elminster (again) but i have a question how come my account gets plundered during the night while if i have 4 miilion in daytime it is still there when i check back?

KCxx
25th September 2004, 06:54 AM
absolutely true elminster (again) but i have a question how come my account gets plundered during the night while if i have 4 miilion in daytime it is still there when i check back?

It could be that your attacker(s) is (are) online when you're asleep (it's a 24h game around the world), that is unless I misunderstood your post.

hype
25th September 2004, 08:31 AM
Thats happened to me... now i solve that by building up my sentry...
:stupid:

Squidi
25th September 2004, 08:54 AM
Of course you can cheat in KoC!!!! But don't cause it ruins the game and makes in worse for other people.

ssmythe
25th September 2004, 10:58 AM
My friend toled me that u can cheat on KoC with a program :slant:.

Can you realy cheat in Koc?

How? :eek13:

Unfortunately, many people do seem to have to cheat. Also, if your "friend" does offer you any sort of programme to use, I would advise against using it, since many of these programmes use keyloggers to enable others to access and plunder your account. The many "hackings" that happened during age2 and beta were not hackings at all and were either due to illegal programmes or letting other people log into their accounts.

Valheru_Prince
25th September 2004, 12:57 PM
It could be that your attacker(s) is (are) online when you're asleep (it's a 24h game around the world), that is unless I misunderstood your post.

yeah true if if you're talking about one special person that attacks me every 6 days. But otherwise the attackers are all different.....really weird....

Zoooom
28th September 2004, 08:24 AM

i find it hard to believe that you can carry 4 million for more than 1 hour never lone a whole day you mean 4 million gold ? back in age 1 i would believe that but not now.

elminster
28th September 2004, 09:31 AM
haha... i think anyone can carry that amount of gold..... but of cos you gotta have a great defence... or a great sentry....

:)

Valheru_Prince
28th September 2004, 09:48 AM
Or both :D Believe me, i had days when i woke up and had like 6 million Join me and find out how it's possible :D But that would be recruiting....I just want to know how much denny can take.

Zoooom
29th September 2004, 06:30 AM
6 million in tbg thats quiet impressive you must have very big army, i would like to have that sort of tbg but it would mean joining a clan and having to get real about the game at this stage the game fills in some time now and then. How come you never see people with that sort of gold in bank, i rank about 5000 with sentry of 11k or so is this so bad im missing out on seeing the really big fish, iwould consider this not to bad for no officers or never clicking my link?