PDA

View Full Version : what alliance would you choose to fall?

little_marky_mark
16th July 2005, 08:55 AM
if it was your choice to break up or destroy any alliance what would it be?

matt_77
16th July 2005, 02:30 PM
Revolution (personnal issues with them)

Blitz
16th July 2005, 02:41 PM
This is a flame thread in the making...

It should be obvious, but the second this thread starts getting flamed up, it will be closed and those flaming will be warned.

(I have an alliance or two in mind, but I won't name them here. People who know me know exactly which two I'm thinking of.)

little_marky_mark
16th July 2005, 02:47 PM
i would proly pick RF beacause their huge sabbers and ive got sabbed by them

ryanb89
16th July 2005, 03:29 PM
Well, seemings how none of the clans have sabbed/attacked me massivly, i have no problem with any of the clans...i believe that the clans should stick together and should not be broken up..and besides if you have personnal issues with them, just ignore it...dont wish them to break up, thats just mean...

Okastega
18th July 2005, 06:04 PM
Everyone or no one, me hugs all before setting everyone on fire. (no, this is not spam)

Toon_Warrior
19th July 2005, 03:52 AM
Deathdeallers even though now our main accoutn was hacked i think ill fight on and try to dtesroy matts offciers

bloodpirate
19th July 2005, 12:23 PM
I don't have issues with any BIG alliance if their purpose in the game is to try and get to be number one. The alliances who are in the game to destroy other people as their main goal are the ones I dislike.

TGA_Maximus-D-Meridius
19th July 2005, 10:59 PM
Dt

Evilpoptart
20th July 2005, 03:55 AM
Dt

I take that as a compliment

exeter4eva
20th July 2005, 08:27 AM
none, if the big alliences fall then it removes competition and fun........ hypocritical comming from me in light of recent events... but ya know :P lol

-e4e-

AshariDragon
20th July 2005, 11:42 AM
I agree with Exe, the big alliances and the old ongoing feuds etc all add to the fun of the game. I also don't particularly hate any *whole* alliance. Most of them have some people in who I and the WolfPack get along fine with, and some people we don't get along so fine with, lol.

Alliances and clans are all made up of individuals and there's one or two of them I wouldn't miss if they stopped playing ;)

AshiD

TGA_Maximus-D-Meridius
20th July 2005, 12:21 PM
I take that as a compliment
ur choice..

piggygoestotown-pr
20th July 2005, 07:28 PM
wow. another place for noobs to shout die pr die sc... due dt etc...
without large alliance's like sc, dt, pr whats the point in playing?
it gives people a chance to click to large extents, chat on irc, forums etc, and make friends. and also, enemies are needed to alliances are great to have.

i would quit koc if sc broke up. why play when theyre's no competition?

Unknownat
20th July 2005, 08:52 PM
This may be a bit off topic but it is necessary for one of the big alliances to fall. Throughout time, even the biggest of empires fall and when they do, the hole they create allow smaller powers to rise up.

Thus, it is my hope that the largest and oldest clan crumbles at this moment in order to regenerate the process. From what I have read, it seems SC and PR has been around for awhile. Therefore, I would like to see one of them dissolve so that other alliances can grow stronger and be allowed the opportunity to develop better game play with the help of the ex-(dissolved clan)'s members.

On a lesser note, it seems that SC is having some issues with it's members leaving. LS is the leader and as such he does what he deems fit for his best interest and for the best interest of his clan. It is possible that he is banning some top members in order to more efficiently organize his alliance. By streamlining his operation so that he does not have to personally deal with every issue will give him the time to focus on the larger concerns. Whether those concerns are to increase his own ranking or to increase the bonds of SC are up to him though they can be mutually exclusive as recent events have revealed.

Bazgash
21st July 2005, 02:26 PM
DT or TBA :D

LOTRanger
21st July 2005, 02:33 PM
I personally want SC to fall mainly because I would want to see what happens :)

Sin-the-Druid
21st July 2005, 05:39 PM
I could care less about any alliance, big or small. you attack me, sooner or later someone, even if it is not I shall decimate you...and then the vicious cycle will start all over again. personally i think it is best that we all play a nice game of jump rope wit high voltage wires, last one alive wins.
not trying to be mean, but being an animal is my nature.

VoodooJew
21st July 2005, 08:53 PM
TBA or DT

They just annoy me alot :p

ducttapefashion
21st July 2005, 10:09 PM
TBA or DT

They just annoy me alot :p

I happen to like DT.

SC is going to fall by itself if people keep leaving. But I'm not a fan of PR, if only because I get along with their members the least.

Unknownat
22nd July 2005, 01:04 AM
What clan is TBA?

lordinuyasha21
22nd July 2005, 01:36 AM
strikerclan!!!

ZyRoNe
22nd July 2005, 01:54 AM
What a question ... SC :p

HadesTheDarkOne
22nd July 2005, 02:51 AM
What clan is TBA?
The Bomberman Army, led by bombermanneke: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1454770

lordman11
22nd July 2005, 12:30 PM
PR (along with Ro)
TBA

Allyette
3rd August 2005, 05:07 AM
Wouldn't want to see any alliance/clan/chain to fail.....because every age, new blood replaces some of the old-timers who just get tired of the game or leave their particular alliance (look at the recent moves of some certain top 50 people lately!). Those new members can make or break an alliance.

I disagree with the comment about large alliances needing to fall so smaller ones can take their place. With the right amount of schmoozing and time spent with both an alliance AND KoC, any alliance can be successful in its own right.

Falc0St0rm
3rd August 2005, 04:33 PM
What a question ... SC :p

If SC was gone who would you guys have left to complain about? at least we give yall something to talk about on the boards. :P

Falc0

TheCelticGenesis
3rd August 2005, 05:58 PM
The Bomberman Army.

I'm part of Relentless Family, I think that explains enough.
Plus, Striker Clan should stay! Falc0's right. ^_^
They are like 'Option 2 to Sab' in Kings of Chaos, lol.

xkingofchaosx
3rd August 2005, 07:45 PM
ok i have a ques tion i sound really stupid but i want to know how to make a clan and like how people know what it is called do you like message everyone saying make the buddy thing allaince member then say what you want it to be called plzzz help me

NoKtUrNaL
3rd August 2005, 11:40 PM
why do people randomly post this sorta crap? not heard of making a new thread...? or looking where they are posting..
If you want to make an alliance the buddy list doesnt mean anything..and alliance is a group of players working together to reach a goal..whatever it may be
alliances can be built through people joining you (as officers) or as independent players/chains
But again..this is hardly the appropriate area

if any clan should fall i think it should be PR..not sure why i just dont like the fact that half of the top 200 are PR or PR affiliates (and dont say "thats cause we pwn") because A) that word is retarded... and B) its because you have so many damn allies it ruins the game :(
PR should crumble and split up imo, that way there would be more clans racin for top ranks
Surely they can be friendly towards one another but in the same chain takes away any real individual or team skills as you just rely on your highest rankin officer buddy who joined you because of some group decision and has 80 officers :p

Wake
4th August 2005, 05:49 AM
Let's see...I'm on MoC...now which alliance would I like to see falling apart?! ^^

Pervertedhitman
6th August 2005, 10:50 AM
Striker Clan... you know why.

Oh, and TBA :D

adunchawen
6th August 2005, 07:02 PM
:icon_poli
Dont get brainwashed into hating other alliances as if u hav no will, its ur choice and dont hate other alliances just becauz the leaders hates that specific alliance
(for example: PR hates SC for some random reason, the reason provided by the leaderz)

As long as u dont commit sabs or anythings toward others, they will not sab u (like me) :viking2:

DragonMagic
7th August 2005, 08:33 AM
Well I would say RF at this point but we all need them for some fun even SC and PR and all others:)

Just hate sabbers

Monsuco
9th August 2005, 10:52 PM
This is a flame thread in the making...
I kinda thought that too, wow, maybe the alliance wars arent as heated up as they used to be or maybe, just maybe we are seeing more polite members on GUA.

I don't have an alliance (although I did at one time join the Kingdom of Paladin but I dont know if they had enemies or allies, come to think of it, I dont really know if I am still a membor or not, I just kinda split away by myself.) I would want to see a third alliance form and see it be enemies with both PR and SC just cause that would be interesting, there just arent enough big 3 way fights in games nowadays.

Ninja-Elite
9th August 2005, 10:54 PM
I want FiT to die....

Blitz
9th August 2005, 11:30 PM
I want FiT to die....
I'm pretty sure the reason why, but rules are rules.

Ninja-Elite
9th August 2005, 11:39 PM
LoL im only kidding, i want SC because LS has gone mental

SilverSable
10th August 2005, 09:16 AM
Well, seemings how none of the clans have sabbed/attacked me massivly, i have no problem with any of the clans...i believe that the clans should stick together and should not be broken up..and besides if you have personnal issues with them, just ignore it...dont wish them to break up, thats just mean...
I agree with Ryan. I belong to a small alliance and we have never had any trouble. I would never want trouble and don't wish it on anyone, it's just a game. :D

VoodooJew
10th August 2005, 09:48 AM
I want SC and PR and maybe RF to fall just because I feel like it is time that some other members were in the top and other alliances as well

snakeye
10th August 2005, 08:14 PM
I would never want to see an alliance just fall appart, if i hate an alliance i would want to destroy it myself.

Gladii
11th August 2005, 06:33 AM
I wouldn't like an alliance to fall apart. When you hate an alliance, that's probably because you're in war with it. When they're gone, the war will be gone too. And now that's just something I wouldn't want :D. I wouldn't want SC to fall apart for instance cause they're our only enemy and there would be no competition, only congratulations to one of our allies that made it to #1. Not like, oh crap, LS is #1 let's do everything we have in our power to either boost Denny or kick LS to #2 :p.

Monsuco
13th August 2005, 11:50 PM
True. I bet even Denny or LS might not really want the others alliance to fall. Then who would they fight? You have to have an enemy in any game to have fun.

Bager
14th August 2005, 05:10 AM
all the big alliances.. would make it ALOT more intresting who gets the top spots.. more competion, allied people would be more important than now.. now allies are someone u dont attack, and help once a age maybe.. so in even shorter.. all big alliances gone, and ud have complete chaos.

KingPhil
14th August 2005, 05:17 AM
I would like to destroy all of the alliances that are out there just for sabbing.

DarkVadeGuy
14th August 2005, 05:30 AM
yep....the alliance you can't destroy, cuz you can't sab them.....