PDA

View Full Version : Blood Twine Lounge

Bad_Kharma
22nd September 2004, 05:15 PM
Pustolio or Notorious must make the first post, they MUST I tell you, or I will smite them with my awesome ... modding ... powers? Wait a minute, where did the smite button go?

Pustolio
26th November 2004, 12:54 AM
Name

The Blood Twine

Leaders

Pustolio and Notorious

Blood Twine Rankings

Clan Rankings

Blood Twine Gods: Pustolio and Notorious
Council of Blood: 4 members plus the two Blood Twine Gods
Blood Knights:
Blood Twine Mages:
Forgers of Pain:
Blood Twine Cadets: Andanin, Sepheroth, JovileBoy, Antman, Calypso, Krogothic

Blood Army Rankings

Blood Generals:
Top Knights:
Blood Knights:
Blood Calvary:
Blood Archers:
Foot soldiers:

Purposes: The Blood Twine is to be a high-rank BA clan with the preemptive to strike others down without warning. The clan will consist of high ranking and respectable RPers that will assist in the clan’s activities… including to wage and win wars with enemy clans. The Blood Twine is also open to offer its special services to other clans, under of hire of course. The Blood Twine also takes in new RPers and will train them to become elite RPers that will assist the clan; as well as assisting themselves in any RP-related activity. The Blood Twine is a clan filled with the greatest of warriors, the greatest of legends and heroes. We live by the sword; we live the way of warriors; what life will you live?

Rules: Before posting in the main Blood Twine thread, please PM a leader or the co-leaders before posting in the thread to join. This will keep everything organized and our lives much easier. If you do not, then you may just roleplay them into the thread. When first RPing into the clan thread, please give a brief description of your character to give all other members some idea of appearance. (In addition to character descriptions please state your character's element in OOC. Please inform anyway of a link to a character profile.) A clan lounge will be created to let members talk to each other on non clan-related stuff. All BA clan rules apply to this thread.

Anyone may join this clan. As long as they have experience in RPing. (If you do not, do not worry since the members will help hone RPing skills. RP training will set up. However, the leaders of this clan expect improvements within everyone's RPing. This is a major objective of the Blood Twine.) Characters of all races and of all elements are welcome to this clan.

Archives

Completed Quests[B]: none
[B]Quests in process: The Chaos Emerald (inactive), The Bloodmoon War (cont.) (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=99140#post99140)
Spars: none
Clan wars: none
Training Academies: Serpent Training (to be revived)

Job descriptions

Blood Gods: The Blood Gods are basically the leaders of the clan. They have the final say in any clan activity and assign each worthy member with a specific position and duty. Overseeing others; keeping sure members are active; and giving out special rewards to those who earned it will be the Gods main focus. Once every two weeks points will be given out by them Via. PM.

Blood Generals: The Blood Generals are the commanders and the leaders of the Blood Army. Each lead their own ranks; but all fall under the command of the leaders and co-leaders. Generals have to have a keen sense of strategy and leadership... as well as skills in battle.

Blood Knights: Blood Knights are the elite warriors of the clan. These warrior show no fear within the midst of battle. No fear is shown in their being or soul; for fear is the greatest enemy. These knights carry out the Blood God's orders faithfully and without question. Blood Knights are the backbone of the Blood Army and are key to victory/ Only the most powerful powerful, the most ruthless, and the greatest of warriors deserve the title.

Blood Cavalry: Specially trained warriors, trained to ride and fight upon the familiars of the clan... giant, poisonous, and deadly snakes. Members of the cavalry have to have some training from the Snake Training Academy and must have their own snake.

Blood Archers: Those few warriors skilled in the arts of archery are part of this special unit. They give support fire to the calvary and the foot soldiers. Mages and necromancers are also included in this unit of the Blood Army.

Serpent Masters: These few members of the Blood Twine have the special obligation to assist members in learning how to raise and use the clan's familiars: serpents. These members need to have permission and approval from the Blood Gods to teach the ways of serpent raising. Serpent Masters should know the necessities of life required by each type of snake; some type of knowledge in each element; know the stages of life of a snake; a snake's nourishment; and combat training.

Foot soldiers: Foot soldiers are the ones that make up most of the bulk for the Blood Twine army. In any battle or quest, some sort of insignia or sign has to be worn by each member revealing the alliagiance to the Blood Twine. (This includes: armor having the clan colors, tattoos, armbands, clothing having the clan colors, or symbols on clothing or weapons or armor or any other equipment.) Foot soldiers are commanded by the Blood Knights. If they are not present, a specific foot soldier will charged with the task of leading the armies.

Cadets: Cadets are the automatic position a new member is given when he first joins the ranks of the Blood Twine. Cadets are the lowest of all of the clan rankings; however, it is an honorable one. There is no shame in being a cadet, since every member of the Blood Twine plays an essential role. These members do not have to remain cadets for long; through special feasts, deeds, contributions, and clan activity to the clan; cadets can advance in rank and may be given higher positions and jobs that require responsibility and creativity.

Point System

NOTE: This applies to everyone within the clan.

1.) Joining and participating in a clan quest until it is finished. - 2-4 points
2.) Conducting a spar with another member of the clan and winning - 2-4 points
3.) Creating a clan quest or activity for the Blood Twine - 1-3 point
4.) Carrying out a task assigned by a clan leader or co-leader and the job is finished - 2-4 points
5.) Doing something good or new for the clan - depends on idea, N/A
6.) Showing improvement or diligence to improve in RPing skills - 2-5 points
7.) For joining the Blood Twine - 5 points
8.) Being active within the clan threads - 5 points
9.) Recruiting a member- (normal member)1 point, (moderator)2 points, (super moderator)3 points, (Administrator) 4 points, (Root Administrator)5 points

10.) Whenever the leaders feel someone deserves some points - N/A

Rewards System

20 points- Recieve an item
40 points- Receive a weapon
60 points- Recieve armor
80 points- Recieve a rare item
100 points- Recieve a rare item and weapon / rare item and armor
150 points- Be the leader for a day - ???

Member Points

Pustolio- 9 points
Notorious- 5 points
Andanin- 5 points
JovileBoy- 5 points
Sepheroth- 6 points
Antman- 5 points
Krogothic- 5 points
Calypso- 5 points
Revan- 5 points

Clan Links

Blood Twine Clan Lounge

Clan Objectives

Create a Clan Thread- complete
Create a Clan Lounge
Start Quest and Spars for Clan Activity
Create Banners
Start Training Academies
Recruit Members- ongoing

You walk from the main room of the Blood Twine and walk down the stone hallway. Each side of the path is lit by torches mounted by metal caps bolted into the stone wall themselves. There is a sufficient amount of torches as well as enough chemicals within them to keep them burning; thus, it was impossible to not see what was ahead of you. You reach a break in the hallway; with three paths spanning out. One path to the left, one path to the right, and one path to the right; all of which have an large iron bolted door at the end of each hallway. You head to the left, walking past more of the orange dimmed lighting and latch open the door and step out into the night. Behind you see the side of the main headquarters of the Blood Twine clan; to your right is a smaller sized building... no windows and made of dark red brick. The areas outside were littered with broken glass and trash; the sides of the smaller building scrawled with graffiti and profane images and words. A small line of smok rose into the sky from a small metal pipe at the top. The appearance of the building does not intimidate you as you approach the same kind of iron door. Light and the smell of food and alcohol streamed from the small openings of the door; enticing your senses. You pull your arm back and hurling with all your strength a mighty punch towards the iron door; sending a loud rumble through it, rendering your hand stinging from the pain. A siding latch moves open, revealing a sweaty face of a seemingly large bouncer gruffly barking the question, "OY! What is the password?" You respond in suit, "LET ME IN OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" The bouncer gives an amused chuckle, sliding the latch shut and opening the iron door for you into the lounge. The lounge was spacious and much more welcoming than the appearance outside. Several tables were arranged throughout the whole main room; with slightly old chairs at each table (about 5 at each one.) To the side was the bar, with ranks of many types of alcoholic beverages and a beautiful bartender awaiting your desired food and drink. From behind the counter, the crashing of pots ran through along with the yelling of an angry head chef. At the far end of the room, there was a hallway leading to a study with a wide selection of literature, archives, religious texts, weapons and magical arcana manuals, history of the Blood Twine, as well as a decent supply of blank parchment and quills, pens, and pencils. The bouncer slams the door behind you and sits upon his large chair; muscles rippling as he took a large gulp of beer; the liquid dripping down his chin... emitting a loud and rude burp. The leader, Shinriko, steps into the room from another door and moves to the lady behind the bar.

"Hello Shinriko. The usual?"

"Yes, I would like that."

The lady moves to the rake and grabs a clay jug, churning with liquid and hands it to the demon. "Thanks, Verna," he says with a smile and placing ten gold coins on the table for tip. The demonic warrior moves to a table and sit down; taking a swig of his favorite liquor: sake. Shinriko looks up and notices your arrival, "Hello. Have a drink. We can talk if you wish."

OOC: This is for all non clan related debates and talk and such. Mainly the members of the Blood Twine only may talk to each other; discuss future plans for the clan; or give in ideas for quests.

JovileBoy
26th November 2004, 12:36 PM
Jason looked again at the map that Shinriko had drawn for him. Shoot. Am I lost again? He turned the map around a few times hoping to get some semblance of his bearings... Alright, a left. Jason followed the path down to the doors leading to the outside.

There was a small building outside, disconnected from the main building. Jason looked out at the rain When isn't it raining in this city? He stood under the awning for a moment longer before dashing towads the small bulding. The falling rain barely touched his skin before evaporating into the cool evening as he ran towards the lounge.

With a loud thud the bouncer was pushed away from the door a foot or two. Instinctively, he drew his sword and opened the peephole on the door. He glared at the kid now standing outside his door, somewhat catching his breath. He sneered, "Passsword?" He was still a little miffed at the young boy's shocking entrance.

Jason caught his breath after merely a second and looked straight back throught the peephole with his most menacing glare, "Open up, or I will kill you." The bouncer closed the peephole, and shook his head in disgust. How could the leader let such a twerp into the clan? He unlatched, and opened up the door, letting Jason in from the rain.

"I'm watching you." The bouncer told Jason as he walked past. Jason's green eyes glowed eerily as he stared back.

"Ditto." Jason said in stride. He walked over to the bar, where Shinriko was having a drink. He looked at the barkeep, a large woman. A plump woman, used to dealing with these sort of men everyday. "Can I get a glass of scotch!?" the barkeep smiled at him and took out a glass, pulled a bottle of amber liquid, poured it in and slid it across the bar at him. With an ease, he stopped it, grabbed it, and turned around to face the empty chairs of the bar and then back at Shinriko. "You called us here, oh fearless leader?"

Pustolio
26th November 2004, 06:18 PM
Shinriko simply made amused grins in between his short swigs of the rice wine. He watched the events at the door; with Jason reciting the strange password the demon had chosen. Truthfully, he wanted to see the reaction of the bouncer at the instance of when a new member attempts to enter the bar. If it was Shinriko who would have entered, the bouncer would gladly let the demon come in without a second thought. (Or else Shinriko would probably cut something off that he would regret doing.) But Jsson's case was quite a spirited comedy... the seemingly weaker member ordering a bouncer to let him in into the bar with a poweful threat; along with the bouncer's nasty remarks. A soft chuckle emitted from his throat taking another swig of his sake and moving to the bar and handing his special sake jug to the other female bartender, Verna. "Please tell me when you want more," she softly said with a bright smile, under her long soft hair and light blue eyes. "That's all for now, Verna," Shinriko replied with a smile... Verna giving a short bow and headed into the kitchen to check on things.

"You called us here, oh fearless leader?"

Another soft chuckle emits from Shinriko followed by: "Yes... We are to have a meeting. I chose it to be here since I think it is a better environment. We have to discuss much tonight; but I am surprised not many of the other members have arrive. It seems you will get a high position if the attendace keeps up like this. Let's see: council members, forgery, arcana, battle and snake training, and isignias. Yes, I believe that is the list. Once we are done we can relax..."

Krogothic
27th November 2004, 03:35 AM
Huff...puff...huff....

Xovjap ran all the way around the city to locate the Blood Twine's lounge. He heard that an Important meeting was in place. Knowing that his loyalty to the Blood Twine must be full, he did whatever he could to locate the place, and at last, He found it.

" hand over your money, punk. " Said a voice from Xovjap's behind. A bandit. " Bandit, I'm afraid you have messed around with the wrong person....." Xovjap said as his clone moved behind the Theif, and beating him to death. Xovjap continued his way to the blood twine not far from his sight, leaving the bandit bloody battered and bruised.

Burice
27th November 2004, 09:53 AM
OOC: Just for your information, my character had to go back to the city he was living for the past 3 yrs. and pick up some things.

IC:

Damn! Why did they change the meeting place again? Bakusho was traveling the path of an old road way. He stopped at an intersection and looked at the map Shinriko gave him. "Hmm... lets see. We went down this path and turned left. So now we're here!" Bakusho pionted at the intersection on the map on where they are now. "Now all I have to do is... huh? Bakusho looked at the map closely and found that the path he needs to take to get to the lounge goes through his old village. "Oh no! Is there no other way? Looks like I have no choice! Come on Sigfreid!" His eager young dragon fallowed him down the path towards the home of a shattered warrior. As they pass by the burnt village, Bakusho was trying not to think of his past. "No! I can't think about that day! Must hold on! Must keep going!" Just off to the east of the village, an old, yet strong monk on a horse was passing by. He stopped and asked the warrior, "Excuse me, but are you lost?" Bakusho said to the man in a deep voice, "Please. Get me to this location, before I change!" Then the monk said back, "Oh my! Yes get on!" Hmm. Do I know this man? He looks familier! The old monk helped Bakusho and his dragon onto the horse. "Now hold on!" The old man then told the horse in some language to get going. The horse with the two men dashed of into the distance. "We should be in town in three minutes! Do you think you can last?" said the monk to Bakusho. Bakusho just felt faint as his skin began to change into scales. "Uh oh! Here take this!" The monk handed back to the changing warrior a vile with some blue liquid in it. Bakusho then grabbed it and drank. His skin then turned back to normal. "Thank you!" They both arrived in town. The old monk then dropped the two travelers off at a building that had a sign that said "Blood Twine Lounge" in a blood red color. "Thank you!" said Bakusho. "No problem. Remember. Sometimes your past weakness can be your present strengths." Bakusho had a shocked look on his face as the monk rode off into the night. Then both Bakusho and Sigfreid went through the doors. He said to Shinriko, "I'm sorry that i'm late. Please forgive me!" He then sat down at the table waiting for the meeting to start. Yet he still kept on thinking about his past. His eyes then turned to a ruby red color again.

Pustolio
28th November 2004, 08:47 PM
OOC: Blood Twine members we need you!!!! This meeting is of utter importance!!! Get here ASAP!

OoC: Im so sorry guys for yet another day in not posting in our Blood War quest. Ill try to get in tomorrow; if homework permits me. Sorry for the wait. There were 15 swamp men before. I lost count on how many died already. It should be around ten or something. Just kill the remaining swamp men with extreme prejudice. ^_^

IC: Shinriko leaned back at his chair looking towards the ceiling of the lounge; illuminated dimly within the candle and torchlight. Still, no one had arrived at the lounge yet and the leader was a bit concerned as to where his members have gone off to. No rush at all.... he thought; twisting his index in small circles making a shadow on the ceiling follow in suit with the direction of Shinriko's finger. He smiled, seeing that there was not much else to do but wait for the others and continued with child's play with his dark magic. From behind him, Verna and the other bartender began to chatter to each other about the latest gossip encircling the city... a loud crash of pots and pans rattling the air from behind the bar. The angry head chef's roared at the workers; the pattering of feet signaling the others trying to clean up the mess. The demon became even more bored; as he snapped his fingers to created two kagemushas and made them fight each other. It was not a gruesome battle since every time a kagemusha would deal a punch ; their hand would simply merge with the body of the other kagemusha. Shinriko quickly became tired of the shadow warriors fighting each other and began to leave his seat deciding to leave the lounge for a bit.

I'm sorry that i'm late. Please forgive me!"

"AH! FINALLY! Someone else has arrived. It is alright Bakusho. I guess should wait a few more minutes. Our first order of business is to select a co-leader when I or Jayde are not around. This requires the contribution of the rest of the clan; so we will wait," Shinriko said, the boredom lessening, as he again took his seat. "Damn... I wonder where is the rest of my clan...."

OOC; yea, this is cruddy post. rushed for time, etc., etc., etc.

Andanin
28th November 2004, 08:53 PM
ooc: sorry about not posting sooner, my formal/prom was on Saturday, and I was trying to recover *holds head*

Andanin had heard the order for the meeting, and made her way down the paths, stepping lightly along the way. As she opened the door to the outside, she paused for a moment, breathing deeply of the mixed smell of rain dampened sod and the warm smell of the torches. Glancing around quickly, she moved through the rain towards the Lounge, not allowing herself to savour the rain this time.

Knocking on the door, Andanin put on her best smile, running a hand lightly through her hair as the bouncer looked out.
'What d'yer want?'

Smiling sweetly, she rasied an eyebrow at the man, before leaning against the door frame
'Why, if it isn't my favourite bouncer! Now, why don't you open this door for me? I might be very thankful'

With a grunt from the bouncer, he opened the door enough for her to slip through. Stopping inside the door to shake the water droplets from her hair, she gave the bouncer a playful punch

'See, it was only me'
'I noticed, Miss Andanin'

Spotting Shinriko on the other side of the room, Andanin quickly went past the bar, got a glass of dark red wine, and moved to where the others were seated. PUlling a chair up to the table, she sat down gently, passing an eye over them all before taking a quick sip, awaiting the start of the meeting.

Pustolio
29th November 2004, 08:07 PM
OOC: it is ok Andanin. u had a good time?
OOC2: is post is going to be short. lost for time.

IC: "Hello, Andanin. Good of you to join us," Shinriko replied. Why are my members not coming yet? I only have three members so far... This is not enough for a clan meeting. Shinriko sighed in an heightened annoyance; calling out to Verna, "Verna! Throw me my sake! PLEASE!!!" he said, needing one for sure as his head grew with stress. Verna stepped from out for a second from her gossip and tossed the sake jug at Shinriko; the demon catching it with ease. "Thanks," he added in and taking a swig. "Andanin, Bakusho, and Jason. I guess we should stop our waiting. I grow tired up of this. Now we have to decide who will be our co-leader. This co-leader has the reponsibility of overlooking all other members (with or without jobs.) This co-leader will take control if Jayde or I are on leave. Qualifications include: being responsible, knowing the members, knowing a bit of everything that goes on the clan, and one everybody can trust. Anyone in mind who would fit well for this job?"

Vincent7
30th November 2004, 02:15 PM
"Hey, is it customary to make it almost impossible to find this place? At least the Brethren of Elements has a readily accessible clan lounge!"

*Vincent said as he entered the clan lounge, finding it hard not to smile after that comment, and after seeing the bouncer chug away at his beer and belch. He loved this feeling of freeness and non worry, but he was still not completely comfortable, for he had not known everyone here yet. That would come soon enough. After a clan quest or two, he would know them well enough. Heh, and it seemed that one of them, which he hadn't learned his name yet, was impatient for some reason. He quickly went to one of the tables and had a seat*

Revan
1st December 2004, 09:53 AM
Is it too late allready nooo! Well somehow I never got to post here before because everytime I intended to do so, something else needed my attetion, oh and I'm lazy....^-^

Rain spat away under his boots as Aldaron hurried towards the small building which was almost impossible to see due to the rain. Maybe thoughts run through his mind but they were all less important, the important think he thought about was, how could this happen?!. He had reputation of never comming to late and somehow he had forgotten the important meeting sheduled for today.

''Stupid stupid!''

Then all of a sudden the small lounge apeared in front of him, urging him to stop running. Slipping towards the door Aldaron came to a hold, and as he stopped front of the door his fist came down on the iron sending a metalice sound resonating throught both the door and his mind. A small hatch in the door was slipped open and the miserable face of a bouncer apeared to ask the password.

''Arrgh, just Let me in or I will kill you.''

This said the hatch closed and Aldaron heard the iron door open. A wave of beer, wine and other drinks smell overwhelmed him and and he stepped in the bouncer ought to tell him something. This he did not understand for the man was not speaking clearly and the invironment was noisy. Then his eye spot the small bunch of people having gathered around a table and quickly grabbed a chair which stood next to him. The bartender came for him to ask what he desired to drink but the gesture he made was enough to get them back behind the bar.

''Guys, I know I being late but it won't happed again, promised.''

Pustolio
1st December 2004, 10:45 AM
OOC: It is ok guys. You showed up and that is all that matters.

"Hey, is it customary to make it almost impossible to find this place? At least the Brethren of Elements has a readily accessible clan lounge!"

The demon looked up from the table with a quizzical look on his face at who had joked about the lounge's location. Shinriko gave an amused smile towards on of his newer recuits, Vincent, as the red eyed figure approached the table Shinriko and the others sat at. "Good of you to join us, Vincent," he said taking a swig of sake; snapping his fingers signaling the bartenders to make a few rounds of merry making liquor and beverages for the ones currently in the bar (including the the bouncers; belching with extreme rudeness; a bit of beer dribbling down his chin.) Shinriko eyes the bouncer for a second in a strange way, before returning to the significant matters at hand. A loud clanging of iron rumbled from the pelting of rain drilling; Shinriko pleased to know another has come to the lounge. The password: ''Arrgh, just Let me in or I will kill you.' was uttered by the voice of Aldaron; Shinriko all the more pleased with another member's arrival. The impatience within himself was lessening; since this was about a good size for a meeting. (He wished for the entire clan to be here; but perhaps he was asking too much from them.)

''Guys, I know I being late but it won't happed again, promised.''

"It is quite all right, Aldaron. Now, as I was saying, we need a co-leader for the clan (if Jayde or I are incapable of leading the clan's activities for a period of time.) Thus either: Jason, Bakusho, Vincent, Xoljap, Aldaron, Andanin, and Drakanac; are potential candidates in addition to their assigned jobs. Is anyone interested?

Revan
1st December 2004, 11:06 AM
Being to late Aldaron did not mention something about the new members he had never seen before and shut up when he sat down and listened to Shinriko. He made gesture the to the puzzled bartender and the man came with a face that read confusion. Aldaron did not turn as she asked what he desired but just answered saying:

''The Usual please, you know what I mean.''

Not taking any notice to the girl behind him anymore, who obviously had no idea what he meant, he contineud listening.

"It is quite all right, Aldaron. Now, as I was saying, we need a co-leader for the clan (if Jayde or I are incapable of leading the clan's activities for a period of time.) Thus either: Jason, Bakusho, Vincent, Xoljap, Aldaron, Andanin, and Drakanac; are potential candidates in addition to their assigned jobs. Is anyone interested?

While standing up Aldaron took a gulp of the liquid in his muck and as he stood the muck was already back on the table in front of him.

''I must say that this is a verry tempting offer you make, but you can remove me from the list. The job seems nice but I got the feeling I'm not up to it yet. Only having joined the clan for some days now I know to little about it and would certainly not be able to preform the task properly, yet. With this I'm not saying that I pull out of it for allways, if the time comes to decide again I might be interested, who know. But for know, working my way up the ladder by preforming task in a for the clan is enough for me.''

This said Aldaron lowered himself back into the seat of his chair and reached out for his muck which seemed to be filled with beer. Then his gaze went around the table waiting for the next one to make his or her statement.

Notorious
1st December 2004, 01:58 PM
Jayde rose from his hiding place in the shadows. He had been sitting there listening to the conversation waiting to see if someone had distrust in him. Finally noticing that there was none he made himself known.

"My nominations are for Andanin and Vincent...I am not sure what you all may think of this, but you will just have to deal with it if you don't approve." Jayde walked up to the table and sat down, looking around at his various members of war.

ooc: Sorry for the crap post...just wanted to get my two cents in on this....school is a B I T C H!!!

Vincent7
1st December 2004, 02:53 PM
"My nominations are for Andanin and Vincent...I am not sure what you all may think of this, but you will just have to deal with it if you don't approve."

Ive only been in this crew for less than two days and Im already on the list for coleader...how does that happen?

*Vincent turned himself around in his seat so he would be facing the others. He leaned forward in thought, resting his chin on his hand. His eyes faced the floor, pondering at the thoughts of the discussion. He remained there for a moment, his breathing at a slow and steady pace, and then he leaned up, facing the others*

"You should choose someone you know well and who you could trust. Someone who is capable of being able to take on the duties of a coleader. I heard my name mentioned as one of the few that could be coleader, and here's my thoughts; I lead the Brethren of Elements not by choice, and it seems I havent run it too well. Maybe its because I havent put my mind to it. But anyways, I would take on the position of coleader only if it is necessary; remember you do not know me that well, only by word of mouth, I assume"

Pustolio
1st December 2004, 03:32 PM
''I must say that this is a verry tempting offer you make, but you can remove me from the list. The job seems nice but I got the feeling I'm not up to it yet. Only having joined the clan for some days now I know to little about it and would certainly not be able to preform the task properly, yet. With this I'm not saying that I pull out of it for allways, if the time comes to decide again I might be interested, who know. But for know, working my way up the ladder by preforming task in a for the clan is enough for me.''

"I respect your decision Aldaron. It is good to hear that there are those around who wish to earn their right to lead. I am again impressed," SHinriko said; taking out a random scrap of parchment and a quill dabbed in dark red ink and began to write down the names of the ones he had mentioned before and drew a straight line through Aldaron's name.

"My nominations are for Andanin and Vincent...I am not sure what you all may think of this, but you will just have to deal with it if you don't approve."

You should choose someone you know well and who you could trust. Someone who is capable of being able to take on the duties of a coleader. I heard my name mentioned as one of the few that could be coleader, and here's my thoughts; I lead the Brethren of Elements not by choice, and it seems I havent run it too well. Maybe its because I havent put my mind to it. But anyways, I would take on the position of coleader only if it is necessary; remember you do not know me that well, only by word of mouth, I assume"

"Hmm... Vincent, with all respect towards you implied, I think Andanin will suit well as co-leader. She was one of the few from the existing Blood Twine; and she has proven herself well. (This is not to say you all have not proven themselve; it is because Andanin has been around longer;) thus I believe she would be the best. Vincent, if Andanin accepts, then you may assist her," Shinriko said, turning his gaze towards Andanin towards her reply.

OOC: We need ideas for future quests. Just pm me or notorious about them or post them here in OOCS. Thanks.

Revan
1st December 2004, 03:42 PM
I don't realy lack idea's right now for new quest, but I can't say there verry original....... For that I'll have to take more time. But you could make a quest about; Revenge, a treasure, some other clan that gets on our nerves (and obviously needs to die), but give me some days and I'll come up with some ideas.

Hearing the arguments of the other Aldaron stood up from his seat once again. Raising his voice a little so that the other could hear him well he began to speak.

''Hearing you speak of this girl Andanin makes me wonder who she exactly is. Pleace explain who you are and what makes you a good warrior, Andanin and you'll have my vote.''

Letting his gaze around the table he spotted only one girl amongst them so now that the had the name 'Andanin'. Still he knew nothing about her and was eager to do so. Then he waved his hand for the barkeeper and when the girl stood behind him he turned around and faced her.

''Steak please, I've not eaten for days so I could use something to eat now. And some fried potatoes please.''

Vincent7
1st December 2004, 03:44 PM
*Vincent nodded at his reply, without showing any sign of emotion on his face. He then turned towards the one who was chosen to be coleader, if she would accept. It wasnt easy to choose who should be what position, Vincent knew. He had been a crew leader for so long. How long has it been now...? He couldn't remember. He faced Andanin and waited for the reply*

Well thats step one of the meeting, I wonder whats next...

Pustolio
1st December 2004, 03:54 PM
"We shall move on; I will leave this co-leadership discussion as unfinished business. Now, next we need to discuss possible jobs for the clan. We need skilled minds to start and lead the training academies. So far, I have ideas for warrior training (OOC: just regular rping training) and snake training. As I believe, Jayde, is in the process of setting it up; and will be the temporary leader of the training. In addition to trainers, we someone in charge of the Forgery. (The Forgery makes weapons and armor; and is it from which we award prizes and rewards.) Anyone interested in leading these?"

OOC: if anyone is skilled in GFX arts, then they may have the job of creating new banners and logos and such. I am decent with photoshop; but the work i have seen on here absolutely puts mine to shame. So please step forward, if you have awesome skills. (MindFrame, an old member of Blood Twine, was mega awesome at it. Ill try getting the old banners back.)

Burice
1st December 2004, 04:01 PM
Bakusho was sitting in his chair for a while, listening to the nominations. He then decided to join up and said,

"My nominations are for Andanin and Drakanac! I known Drak for a while now! I think he would make a good co-leader!"

Bakusho waited for an answer back from Shinriko.

Andanin
1st December 2004, 04:58 PM
well, didn't you lot have a nice ol' posting spree while I was sleeping! I've started on a banner, we'll see how it looks when finished (when I get access to that computer again!)

As Shinriko spoke, calling for nominations, Andanin shifted uneasily in her seat. Under her watch, the already dying Vampire Clan had truly met the stake, though she was still not entirely sure it had been completly her fault. Running a hand through her long hair, she cast an eye over those at the table. Those that she would have nominated were already the leaders, good men that she knew from the Old Days

This from Jayde was a slight shock, eyebrow raising slightly, but not questioning. He barely knew her, but was willing to put the clan in her hands at the leaders absesence. She bought some time, taking a sip of her wine as she tried to come up with a curteous way to decline the offer, until:

"I think Andanin will suit well as co-leader. She was one of the few from the existing Blood Twine; and she has proven herself well. This is not to say you all have not proven yourself; it is because Andanin has been around longer thus I believe she would be the best. Vincent, if Andanin accepts, then you may assist her"

Andanin choked on her mouthful of the warm wine, and started coughing. The shock of being nominated had been great, but the nomination coming form a leader, and being seconded by a leader... All her previous thoughts of declining evaporated. Placing her glass on the table, she wiped her mouth gently, about to open her mouth to reply when Alderon spoke.

''Hearing you speak of this girl Andanin makes me wonder who she exactly is. Pleace explain who you are and what makes you a good warrior, Andanin and you'll have my vote.''

Andanin could hardly stop herself from snarling at the man. She had been a leader of her clan, and even to her people she was not considered a girl. He may be an elf, one of the long-lived races, but she was fae, and too had the curse of long life. However, his question was valid, and she quickly formulated a response

'I thankyou, Jayde, for you nomination, and Shinriko for your approval, if only by default as I am the next longest serving member, from what I can tell. I am honoured to accept the position, however it must be with the condition that I undertake what training I may, as I am as yet still not introduced to certain aspects of the clan. Vincent will no doubt be an excellent counterpart in this position'

Pausing, she traced a finger around a whorl in the wood of the table, eyeing the other members of the clan, thinking of how best to describe why she was fit for the job. The gold flecks in her eyes reflected the candlelight, giving her the look that so many had feared in her home territory. However, this night she would not hunt, there was business to attend to.

'To you Aldaron, I have been a clan leader, although the Vampire's were not of the elite, and few had most likely heard of us. I lead the Clan in battle, and did participate on many a quest, two involving our Lycan counterparts. I am currently in the midst of my first Blood Twine quest. I come from the lands of the Forgotten, in the South, known to us as Lairënórë. There was much war in my childhood, before my father regained the lands that were rightfully ours, and I was taught to weild sword, bow and ride a horse er I was 10. Is there any other thing that you wish to know? I am more than willing to oblige the information.'

Content in her answer, she sat back in her chair, allowing the conversation to wash over her for a moment as the enormity of what had just occured washed over her. She knew little of training others, had only helped provide practice for others to improve their skills, but she had not taught before. Nor could she, she surmised, for those things she was proficient in were not availlible to the others of the clan, for it was her vampiric blood that allowed for such things. She also knew little of these Snakes, and decided that she would have to investigate such things.

Pustolio
1st December 2004, 08:52 PM
OOC: sweet. I got a cool idea for a banner as well. Not now, though.
OOC2: yah, sry for this post. it was rushed. and i agree, school is a real pain sometimes.

'I thankyou, Jayde, for you nomination, and Shinriko for your approval, if only by default as I am the next longest serving member, from what I can tell. I am honoured to accept the position, however it must be with the condition that I undertake what training I may, as I am as yet still not introduced to certain aspects of the clan. Vincent will no doubt be an excellent counterpart in this position'

"All right... good. Andanin is now the new co-leader; with Vincent as her advisory. This is going w-..." Shinriko's words ceasing as Andanin commenced to tell her leadership experience, her words and reaction causing the demon to raise his eyebrow; completely caught off guard by the outburst. "Ooook... onto our next order of business, Jayde will the temporary snake trainer until we have found one suitable to lead it. Now, I want to give a few guidelines: Respect everyone within the clan (including the leaders as well); help each other when assistance seems to be needed or is asked." Shinriko paused for a second; then remembered something. "Now, I believe this all we need to discuss today... feel free to relax while I have to discuss matters with Jayde."

Revan
2nd December 2004, 09:55 AM
Aaah sephertoth, your sig, I mean, three pics of which two are huge. Back in the days we used to have a sig lenght limit........, can't you just make link to the pics?

Sitting back in his chair Aldaron slowly ate the food that had been handled to him on a plate. He looked around the table and waited for an answer to the question he had given. The the women on the table stood up and the look she gave him made him look like he had said something wrong, terribly. ''I think calling her girl was a little misplaced, damn.'' But it was to late for apologizing now.

After he had overheard the next part of the conversation it was his turn to look confused from his opinion a co-leader could only be voted in if received enough votes and so far only Vincent, Jayde and Shinriko himself had voted for Andanin. This was enough to be voted in but it was kinda weird that the voices of the others were not heard. Then an again two of the leader voted for, so that should be the main reason. Standing up he looked around the room at everyone present before he spoke.

''Hearing that Andanin has gotten the position of co-leader, my first think will be to congratulate her. Yet I find that if there was to be an election next time, all of the clan members voices should be heard and they should be able to vote for or against. But for the next point, the forgery, I do want to give myself up for that job. I do not have that much experience on forging swords itself I do master the techniques of forging weapons with magic. Still I'm a quick learner and it would not take long for my to become a more than decent blacksmith.''

Andanin
2nd December 2004, 04:28 PM
Andanin bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders slightly in appology when she realised that she had cut Shinriko off. She tucked an escaping strand of hair behind one of her slightly pointed ears as a grin formed accross her features at the Demon's reaction.

'Ooook....'

'What? He asked!'

Still smiling, Andanin started to listen to Aldaron speak.

''Hearing that Andanin has gotten the position of co-leader, my first thing will be to congratulate her. Yet I find that if there was to be an election next time, all of the clan members voices should be heard and they should be able to vote for or against."

As he spoke, her fingers tightened around the glass, focusing her energy on htat instead of beating Aldaron to bloody pulp. The smile stayed fixed on her face. He raised a good point, but she couldn't help the fact that it was starting to rile her up. She felt the glass threatening to break in her hands, and quickly grounded all of her anger. Sensing that meant that she had been channeling, and channeling when angry with a clan member only led to one thing, a large bloody mess. Swallowing her anger, and her pride somewhat, she nodded towards Aldaron.

'I do agree to a point. The whole clan should have a say. However, as the clan's presence was requested, and we are all that showed face, perhaps it could be said that the clan did speak, trustng those who attended to make the right decision?'

EDIT: I come bearing gifts! Made by PinkTacos at Mindcasterstudios.com

Revan
3rd December 2004, 06:57 AM
Nice banner you have there Andanin, any chances I can get myself such a banner as you have there? Btw were you at gua before it changed from v2 to v3? If you were, what was your nick?

'I do agree to a point. The whole clan should have a say. However, as the clan's presence was requested, and we are all that showed face, perhaps it could be said that the clan did speak, trustng those who attended to make the right decision?'

Turning around on his chair Aldaron began to feel a little uncomfortable, the fact that some members had not showed up troubled him a bit.

''You do make a good point there, still I find that it went a little quickly. Actualy I'm just pissed off because I did not get the chance to vote... Well I'm whining about something that is not, well. Leave it, I'm, well, nevermind.

Slighty irritated Aldaron focussed on the other ones on the table, many he did not know, some had not even spoken. ''Why do they keep there mouth shut all the time?!''

Andanin
3rd December 2004, 07:38 PM
Yes, I was here before the reset, but I was still called Andanin. I'm really not sure if I can convice Taco to make me any more, I kind of had to pull in a few favours, but he said it was fine if peopel wanted to use them, change them, personalise them, etc., just as long as you credit him

Pustolio
3rd December 2004, 08:38 PM
OOC: Hey guys. Sorry I have not been here for like two days. Busy busy. Nice banners Andanin. I will have to give you some points for that. I am working on a banner myself. Still finding out what text effects that would work.

I will put the banner into the first post. THANKS!!

Sorry for not posting in the Bloodwar either. Again, school, real life, etc., etc. I will get to it soon. Oh and Revan, this quest was meant for senseless killing. The old Chaos Emerald quest was one with an actual plot but our old clan leader who was the thread start of the quest became inactive. I really need suggestions for quests; I am not too good at making them up. Anyway, ANY IDEAS WILL DO!!!!

Any ideas for a clan logo? I was playing around doing stuff for tal'vorn's dark sect and i wanted to know if you guys want a logo too or something.

IC: Shinriko, completely oblivious of the conversation that took place, was in the corner of the room away from the table, scribbling something furious oto another slip of parchment; rapid mumbles under his breath spewing out constantly. He was hard at work; the sheer focus on his work causing Shinriko to block out pretty much everything else happening around him.

Vincent7
4th December 2004, 03:01 PM
*Vincent, after hearing the response from the chosen as well as the others, and learning that he would be her advisory, stood up, nodded to the others*

"While theres this break in this discussion, im going to get a pint. If you will excuse me..."

*Vincent walked over towards the barstools and had a seat, letting himself slouch a little bit. He raised his arm and requested a pint of liquor from the barkeep. Once he had it he gripped it tightly in his right hand, and took a good deep gulp of it. He wiped his face with his left arm. He looked towards the others, seeing that some of them were still into the first topic of debate; it was their choice. But Vincent's choice right now was to relax, and relax he would do, because after this meeting, there might be a lot of work to do, and Vincent wished to enjoy his time relaxing before that was to occur*

Pustolio
7th December 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: YAY! I made a new quest for us to boost clan activity. I am not sure when the snake training thread will be up but I hope it gets up soon. Ideas for banners and logos will be nice.

Shinriko continues to go about his private business for the next couple of minutes. He yawns a bit; moving over to the bar and orders another jug of sake. He sighs, taking a swig and returns to the table. "Next, to let all of you know, Jayde and I will be deciding who will be part of the Council of Blood. This High Council is to be the leader's inner circle and will advise them through clan decisions. The council consists of four members; and the best will be chosen for the council. Also, a strange man arrived at the headquarters earlier. We are now on a assassination mission; and we are being paid quite well for this job. However, our employer says this will be a very dangerous job. I am up for such a challenge. All of you are welcome to help me, and I am to enlist a few outsiders to the cause."

OOC: HERE! (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=6563)

PinkTacos
12th December 2004, 05:25 PM
i can make more if your clan needs them, backgrounds also. sorry if iam not suppost to post here...

Revan
13th December 2004, 11:09 AM
Well as matter of fact I do realy want a nice Blood twine banner with my own name in it. Seeing you work you realy got the skills so would you make one for me. If so I will send you some specs of how I would like it to be.

PinkTacos
13th December 2004, 06:56 PM
yea send me some pictures, or just post on http://paradiselost.rawr32.net/portal.php just some links to pictures or, a desription of what kind of things your into (feamle warriors, dark angels, etc) i'll be glad to help! my email is t2pinktacos@gmail.com

Pustolio
16th December 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: Geez. School is really a killer. I am very very very sorry for my inactivity for our clan. No time for real long posts and I am busy on all the other BA and T'V stuff Im in. So, please bear with me. I will be on often when the break starts so I can catch up then.

HOWEVER!!!!! I HAVE CREATED A BANNER! Here are two links:

The first is the base I used. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/BloodTwine.jpg

The second with your name Revan. However, I tried doing some text effects yet the tutorials I used did not correspond with the version of Photoshop that I have. So, for now, Im posting this. However, I will be changing the text as soon as I find on that I can actually do on my photoshop version. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/BloodTwine2.jpg

Revan
18th December 2004, 12:44 PM
Nice nice, verry nice indeed, PinkTacos, check your pm's, please. Btw now I'm going to whine, Pustolio the text is nice but I'd rather have it
--------- Instead of
-
-
-
-
-
And the color does not really fit in the picture, its allmost invisible this way. Maybe you should make it red, op yellow. Anyway, it looks cool, better then I could have done.

PinkTacos
18th December 2004, 06:30 PM
sorry ididnt know there was pm's http://paradiselost.rawr32.net/graphics/revan.jpg

Pustolio
29th December 2004, 02:53 AM
OOC:[I]Ok guys. I got announcements. We are to have a clan war with AoTFO in February. However, we cannot have one until we have a certain amount of members willing to participate.

Very nice stuff PinkTacos. Your artwork absolutely owns my skills. IM NOT WORTHY!!!

Also, Revan I am still trying to take into account how I can change my sigs. I was trying for stuff on Image Ready and it horribly sucks. I think I did something wrong when trying to save it for web with another design of mine.

Anyway, I was just randomly making backgrounds for sigs. There is no text in it though:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/omega3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/hellfire.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/AHH-ITS-A-SNAKE-SNAKE.gif

Thats all I have. Please critique them; so I can figure out which ones to make sigs out off. Thanks.

SunouNeozaki
6th February 2005, 11:17 AM
The first one works. Hey How would you guys like a Tourny. Some of the Aofto are going to join it and Im already in it. I just need one more person.

Pustolio
6th February 2005, 12:07 PM
Yea... but I dont think Im going to that one. I used it already in some avatars and such. I could probably try to whip up something better than that...

Isaw the stuff for the tourny too. I was thinking of going in solo, but I guess it could work if we got some more Blood Twine members getting in as well. I think this will be more fun, if we had more than two people. It would be even more fun, depending on the numbers, to have two teams from BT. So Revan, Andanin, caesap2, mxuxl1, Vincent7, Notorious... any one, for that matter... any of you have the slightest interest? If not, then its fine. ^_^

mxuxl1
6th February 2005, 12:34 PM
Eh. I was considering whether I would join the TEA team or the Blood Twine team... but no definites yet. I'm not even sure a TEA team would fit in the timeframe... considering that there are not many other modern BA clans around... Bleh... I guess that just means that I'm a bit more likely to join the Blood Twine team (me no really want to write "How The Evil Army traveled back in time" or something like that...)

SunouNeozaki
6th February 2005, 01:44 PM
Well If your going solo Pustol Then I'll go solo as well.

Andanin
7th February 2005, 05:05 AM
As much as I would love to go for a tourny at the moment, I just have no time. Sorry lads.

SunouNeozaki
21st February 2005, 11:11 PM
Hey people were are you at. No one is active

mxuxl1
22nd February 2005, 06:43 AM
*cough*wrong!*cough*
ceasap and andanin are having a spar, i'm in the tourny with the evil army team... and the rest of the people are dead.

Vincent7
22nd February 2005, 01:39 PM
I am still here, dont worry. I just really havent found anything to post, seeing that it is usually conversations between characters in the main thread. Don't worry, im still around.

mxuxl1
24th February 2005, 06:19 PM
hmm... looks like i need to poke Pustolio until he posts again...