PDA

View Full Version : Dracizian Republic

Bad_Kharma
4th September 2004, 05:12 PM
Vincent_Draciz make the first post

Mod Notes

21/11 - last ever check for this thread - all is fine
9/11 - one new post, the original deleted post was right to be deleted.
29/10 - constructive IC
22/10 - Back of my hols, and i get the feeling BK has checked the thread for me. Ah, so he has! . nice.
7/10 - They are getting chatty, finger hovering above warning button - BK
3/10 - 'Can do will do done.' - that made me snort.
26/9 - fine, IC.
21/9 - if you're an admin, please ignore ze dates >_>
13/9 - ooo, someone reads these notes. Good job on the IC
7/9 - I'm being lenient until everyone gets nice and settled in ...

Vinny
4th September 2004, 05:23 PM
Dracizian Republic
General Information

Introduction

The Dracizian Republic is a Nation of united people under the Rule of the Draciz royal Family and the Mighty Draconic Council. The Dracizian Republic is a powerful Galactic Superpower. It is based on the Dragon world of Draiik III, a red encrusted planet with only one Vegitation covered continent, Draiik III is the original world of all Dragons.

History

About 2 millennia after the Planets were formed the Great Dragon god, IO was born from Gshik, the creator god, also known as the source. The Dragon God, decided to create a people in the image of his Father, Gshik, and Himself, He gave birth to the epitome of Dragons, the Dracons, a Humanoid race of dragons that change into Dragons at Will. The Dracons became a nomadic race and wandered the endless Crimson dunes of Draiik III, the Dragon world. As time progressed they found their way to a ocean surrounding a massive uncharted continent. It was a surprise to the people of Draiik III because the only large bodies of liquid they had ever seen were of Lava and Mercury, but here. . . There was water.

The Dracons created rafts to travel across the sea and came to the uncharted Continent, they settled there in a small village at the center, where the land was strangely fertile and forests bloomed. They became slowly edgy however and asked IO for a leader, IO chose the most trustworthy of the Dracons, A silver Dragon by the name of Azurn Kash Draciz. Azurn immediately was proclaimed leader of the fledgling tribe and his family was blessed with eternal Leadership of all Dragon Kind.

Many years passed and the people became tired of living in such solitude, they prayed to IO for skills to help them grow larger on this holy continent. The Dracons were blessed with the art of Science and Terraformation, they terraformed the entire continent and named it Dracizia, after their Ruling Family. They became more and more powerful as they grew into bustling cities of activity. They became technologically advanced for their age.

Billions of Years passed, and the Dracizians stayed on the continent of Dracizia, they became the most advanced people in their part of the Galaxy, but they did not know that. During the Years after the first Terraformation, they discovered the many different species of Creatures on the planet. But the most famous was the Draike, a Draconic creature that could only stay in its Dragon form, and was primal from birth until it aged into sentience.

Soon however, Dracizians became tired of this lifestyle and began to use the magic that they had held so dear to travel away from Draiik III. As punishment for deserting their home world, these Dragons lost the memories of the Dragon Home world, and were forced to believe that they came from other worlds.

Dracizia soon discovered Technology to allow them to travel between planets, they began constructing vesells of impossible design and size, they developed weaponry and veichles, they built towers and skyscrapers.

Dracizia soon divided itself into multiple sectors after the birth of the Dracizian High Council, the mages and warriors chosen by the Emperor, who at the time was named Kirin Tarn Draciz. Each sector flourished under the rule of a single High Council member.

Now, the Dracizians were ready to start colonizing the rest of the planet, but some objected, saying, for respect of their gods, they were not to colonize the Red dunes. The emperor agreed, he designated the Red Dunes preserved, they did not want to colonize their sacred birthing grounds.

The Dracizians then began to colonize other worlds however, they met the other advanced people of the Galaxy and began forming alliances. The Dracizians however, were forced into many wars. They became powerful, and very respected, their natural Dragon forms became feared throughout the galaxy.

The Dracizians finally decided to help form the Galactic alliance under the rule of Vincent Christian Draciz the Fourth, father of the Present Emperor, The Galactic alliance was formed on the Capitol Planet of Mek’rana.

The Dracizians became famous for the Emperor that forged the Galactic alliance because of his incredible Diplomatic skills. He became a fabled emperor, especially after his Youngest son, Viper, became a Emmisary to the primitive world known as ‘Earth’ The Dracizians soon however, were put into a state of depression after the eldest of the brothers, Vincent Christian Draciz the Fifth, vanished immediately before the Great War.

The Dracizians soon lost their leader to an assassin. And plunged headfirst into Civil War, The Deranged Abyssal Dracizian, Lucas, took leadership of the rebel side of Dracizia.

Soon though, the young Prince of Dragons returned to Dracizia and began a revolution to retake the Capitol and the most powerful nation in the Galaxy.’

Ranks:
1. Emperor: Master of All Dragons and ruler of planet Draiik III

2. High Council Member: (7 Members only) the board that oversees the Emperors plans and votes on new laws before sending the last vote to the Emperor.

3. Dracizian Senator: A senator that goes out to different planets and nations to discuss diplomatic treaties and the like.

4. Dracizian Official: Official that represents the Dracizian Republic inside itself.

5. Dracizian High Mage: Leaders of the Dracizian Army

6. Dracizian Scientist: Invents new technology and ideas.

7. Dracizian General: Heads of Sections of the Dracizian Army

8. Dracizian Lieutenant: Heads of Army Divisions

9. Dracizian Solider: Ordinary Solider.

10. Dracizian Adept: An adept to the Dracizian Army.

Code of the Dracizian Republic:

1. The honor of the Dracizian republic is above all else, the most important thing to be preserved. Also the principles of Science, heritage, magic and kinship must always be revered.

2. Everything done must be done for the greater good of the Dracizian Republic and all dragons and people everywhere.

3. There may be only one Emperor, and the transition of power can only be given to the son of the Emperor or another at his dying breath or if he retires from his post, then he must be approved by the entire clan.

4. The Emperor has the final say in any course of action carried out by the Republic, whether it be war, peace, or a quest. The emperor is advised by the High council with each of these decisions. The High Council consists of 7 members that will stay in this position till their dying breath or they retire.

5. The means of punishment for those who break the laws of the Republic are as follows.
a. 1st offense or misdemeanor: Warning or slight drop in trust
b. 2nd offense or minor felony : Continual Drop in trust and possible Demotion
c. 3rd offense or major felony: Demotion to Exile
d. 4th offense or Multiple felonies: Exile

7. The means of recruiting new citizens of the Republic will be an interview with the Council members or the Emperor himself (in rare cases)

8. Promotion or Demotion in the Republic is reserved for the Council or the Emperor himself.

10 All activity that is against these rules or the GUA official rules will be reported to the Emperor.

11. To Be promoted one must ask for the new position from the emperor or a High Council Member. Then a vote will take place and it will be decided if the requestee will be promoted. Thus removing the need for a points system.

Members so far:
Rank 1 (Highest): Vincent_Draciz
Rank 2: (7 Only) Draco, Pustolio, Drake, Iocane
Rank 3:
Rank 4:
Rank 5:
Rank 6:
Rank 7:
Rank 8: Blue Eyed Devil, Fatbreadstick, DragonsPhyre
Rank 9: randyspacey, Amethyst
Rank 10 (Lowest):

Things to Do:
Create the Recruitment Thread Complete!
Recruit all 7 High Council Members
Create Clan Logo Complete!
Create Clan Thread Complete!
Create Clan Quest #1 Complete!
Create Clan Lounge
Refurbish Palace (JK)
Recruit Even More members Ongoing
Create Promotional Clan FFA Complete!
Create Draike Training Ground Complete!
Create Draike Hatchery

Dracizian Republic Alliances:

-Dragonriders

-Kings of Dragons

quote:

The Dracizian palace, located at the center of the Republic dominion is a vast area of lush soil and tall aincent buildings. Beautiful and Rare Trees are found in abundance in the royal gardens. Elite Guards patroll all sides of the palace. Inside is lush and Aristocratic style furniture, but dont be mistaken by the appearance, The Dracizian Royal family are hard working officials always looking for a way to improve the nation that they rule. On the walls of most halls are the portraits of the most famous Dracizian Emperors and Empresses in History. The throne room Is a sight to behold, the throne, covered in rare gemstones is one of the Dracizian People's prized posessions. All people rever it for It was given to the First emperor by the Aincent Wyrms as a gift. (not yet secured)

The High Council Citadel, a Galactic Preserved Wonder, It stands high into the clouds and is held up by magical energies. The hundreds of floors are full of aincent architecture, marble and glass. Gold statues fill many of the corridors that are seamingly a maze to the intruder. Only those who are accepted into its halls may be guided to the top floor. An amazing structure entered only by two small tunnels, these tunnels are semmingly not strong enough to hold up the large structure. It floats above all else releasing an aura of power upon all people who dwell within or around it. (not yet secured)

The High Council Chamber, a large circular room with Seven equally standing chairs. Each council member governs a seperate piece of dracizia. In front of the High Council seats is a mural carved in the diamond strewn floor. It is an image of Seven diffrent dragons circiling a single Gemstone. "The Heart of Dragons" An aincent gemstone said to hold the unstoppable power of all dragons. (not yet secured)

P(partially)IC:
Vincent sits at his makeshift throne in a base just south of the Dracizian Capitol, Vincent sighs, his long red hair falling just over his eyes. He blows it out of the way and looks below himself at an angle. He sees seven chairs each to be sat on by one of the new Dracizian High Council.

IC:
You have traveled far across the surrounding continents to reach Dracizia, you know that the awesome galactic power has fallen into a civil war. You find the base just south of the Dracizian Capitol and notice two guards standing before it. They come to question you and ask why you are here, then they allow you to enter.

The halls are a chrome color, soilders march through the hallways having casual conversations with eachother. You ask for directions and they lead you to a large set of doors, two gold handles glimmer in the artificial lighting. You open the doors and enter. As you enter you see a Red haired man staring at you from seven feet in the air.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The man asks quizzically.

"I am Vincent Christian Draciz V, Prince of this planet and son of the late king." Vincent says introducing himself.

Draco
4th September 2004, 06:23 PM
Tsuyoken walked into the great hall. He walked up to Vincent, munching a biscuit.

"Hello, Vincent," he said. "I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack."

Vinny
4th September 2004, 06:25 PM
Vincent smiled from his seat at his High Council Member.

"Its good to see you again, get back to your seat! We have to get back to work! A world cant run itself you know!"

Vincent pulled back his red hair and smiled again, it was good to see an old friend once more.

Brick Mullet
4th September 2004, 06:31 PM
Hi guys, I'd like to rejoin. Please oh please make me a scientest.

And what happened to my invintion part in the firt post?

Phoenix Ash
4th September 2004, 06:35 PM
DragonsPhyre looked around before answering the man. "Hello, Vincent. I don't know if you remember me from the DragonRiders, but here I am. I've decided to accept your invite to join the Republic."

Vinny
4th September 2004, 06:38 PM
Welcome Friends, DV you will be re put on the list as a Scientist

Vincent looked at DragonsPhyre, he smiled and then leaned over in his seat to get a better look.

"Good to See you, Tell me, I know of your expansive knowledge of Dragons and Honor, but I dont know of your Diplomatic skills... Can you explain your views and strenghts in diplomacy?" Vincent asked plainly.

Phoenix Ash
4th September 2004, 06:49 PM
The half-elf looked at Vincent curiously. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Diplomacy? Normally, I don't do much diplomacy. Honestly, the prospect of dilpomatic negotiations never really appealed to me."

Brick Mullet
4th September 2004, 06:55 PM
If anyone could, please join my quest: link edited out

I know it looks like we have to kill a dragon, but we might not have to. I'm not using my character for this clan ether

This is considered advertising, invite people over PM, link edited out - Bad_Kharma

Pustolio
4th September 2004, 09:33 PM
Shinriko Kotaru strolled quietly into the great hall seeing Vincent upon his throne. "Hey Vince," SHinriko called out flashing a friendly grin. His crimson eyes glanced from face to face followed by a friendly welcome to each of them.

OOC: the ffa has been reposted.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=382

blue eyed devil
4th September 2004, 11:15 PM
sojin walk through the great doors of the republic's base. he stood and atention and soluted his commanders. " I would like to rejoin the republic and help take back the capital."

OOC:sorry man i forgot my password to my other char or what ever it was and it was denying my email adress so i had to make a new.

fatbreadstick
5th September 2004, 11:08 AM
Kahzehr walked in in his black cloak, now clad in armor that could be seen under it. He approached Vincent and bowed.

"I am here to reclaim my position in the Republic. I believe I can better apply myself this time."

Draco
5th September 2004, 01:44 PM
Umm . . . where's the banner for this clan?

Pustolio
5th September 2004, 03:57 PM
OH! sorry i forgot the post them. here they are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/dracon3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Pustolio/draciz3.jpg

Vinny
5th September 2004, 07:31 PM
"I see..." Vincent said, looking at The Half elf before him, he had nodded to the others as they entered, acknowledging that they had come and pointed them in the direction of where they will be sitting, he wanted, for the moment... all of the Dracizian republic members to be in this room with him untill he had made an important announcement.

"I belive that you too, should be a leutenant." Vincent said and looked at the others and awaited their agreement.

Draco
5th September 2004, 07:34 PM
Tsuyoken nodded his agreement.

"I agree," he said.

Vinny
6th September 2004, 10:01 AM
Vincent stood up and conjured Guardian of Eden, his mighty good fire sword, he placed the silvery sword on the mans shoulders and said.

"You are now a leautenant in the Dracizian army. Use your title well."

Phoenix Ash
6th September 2004, 11:12 AM
DragonsPhyre nodded solemnly. "Yes, sir. Thank you, Vincent."

The new Lieutenant stood up and looked around. "What shall I do?"

fatbreadstick
6th September 2004, 05:39 PM
A man, about six feet, limped to two guards and addressed them. There was an urgency in his voice that they couldn't help but notice.

"I come bringing news from Tim of the Dragon Riders. I advise you let me in. Immediatly. We have no time to spare."

As the guards looked at eachother, Bread continued on. They had another man dollow him as he made his way to Vincent's throne. As he got closer, he noticed a man in a cape fall to the ground.

"Vincent, it's Bread and Tim needs the help of the republic. Now. We need at least fifty of your best trained men, along with many scanners set to find dragons. Tim demands these within two days, we are preparing to save all of dragon kind, not to mention GUA. Do not send to many men, for it must be a covert operation, but do send what was requested and whatever you see fit for such covert actions."

Bread bowed and the man in the cape walked over to him. He put a hand on his shoulder and spoke. His hand was hot, like it was on fire, but Bread didn't notice.

"Master Bread, it is I the Pyrah Commander.

Bread got a puzzeled look on his face and turned to the Pyrah. He then looked to Vincent and asked:

"Who is this?"

Brick Mullet
6th September 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: Sorry, but I must quit this clan.

randyspacey
6th September 2004, 06:42 PM
OOC:I was sent by the pyrah commander i just needed permission to post
IC:
"Are you a honorable fighter?" Vincent asked

I think so i never fought before.

"Do you understand dragon kind?" Vincent continued asking the man.

Yes, i like dragons, powerful but graceful.

"Are you a good diplomat?" Vincent said, finishing his questioning

No i never knew there were diplomatic stuff in GUA.

Depending on your answers is what rank you become.

Vinny
6th September 2004, 07:13 PM
Vincent nodded at the young beings answers, he then points to the group of Leutenants that stood nearby.

"You will study under them before being promoted to the rank of Leutenant, you will be a Soilder in the army, but even with that rank comes great responsibility, From this day forth you shall be a part of all Dragonkind." Vincent said calmly and pointed to the three Leutenants,

"Take your first Charge Leautenants, may he learn well from you.

Draco
6th September 2004, 07:18 PM
Tsuyoken looked to Vincent.

"Umm, sir? Tim's still waiting on those soldiers," he said.

drake
7th September 2004, 09:20 AM
hey i changed my name. this is Digimrk. you know me. lol. do i still get my high council spot? i hope so. this is pretty neet (the new thing.) i hope im still aloud in.
~Drake.

Vinny
7th September 2004, 01:56 PM
OOC: Yer in, I just read the Mod Notes, lets try to put in a wee bit more IC Rping in this, we dont wanna get in trouble u know... Meh...

"I see Good to see you again Drake, also Tsuyoken, You may have your pick of a group of soilders in the Main Mess Hall, talk to them, they are all finely trained soilders, but try to keep them even." Vincent said calmly.

OOC: Also... Once you are assigned to a group of soilders, 20 at maximum, make a small character sheet telling me their characteristics and ect, dont put in too much detail, only the essentials. I will save it and give it to Drake who will put it on the Dracizian republic website and we can create names for all the soilders in our army. Meh..

fatbreadstick
7th September 2004, 02:35 PM
OOC: Okay, I'll go make my soldiers. This post will have a link edited in when I'm done, so please don't take it as spam...

IC: Bread
Bread looks to the Pyrah, knowing he had to have made it sometime, but knowing the task at hand turns to Vincent.

"So Tsyoken is leading the men? I would like some high officials, and probably your magic weilders as well. Could I have the names of those coming and those who will lead men? I need to report to the Dragon Riders Cave soon."

Bread took out a peice of paper, ready to write them down. In his mind, he talked to the Pyrah commander.Hello master. Who are you? I am the Pyrah Commander, the one who leads your Pyrahs. Recently you came in contact with Raf, he is one of those who I lead. I will tell you more later for I must meet my men. I will be there to help you when you fight.

Kahzehr
Kahzehr bowed and exited the room, not turning his back on Vincent or Bread. As he exited he shouted to them.

"I will go meet my men. I will be back soon."

As the doors closed, he walked through the halls, now back in his cloak so as not to distrub or discomfort anyone farther than they already were. Many were sweating, and the Kahzehr saw the looks they gave him, but payed them no attention for their disrespectful acts. As he entered a large courtyard, there were no plants or objects that were not on fire. About 15 to 20 men were there adorned in strange armor firing off their flame throwers and running obstacle courses.

"Hello men, I am your commander. My name is Kahzehr, and I have something to show you so gather around."

They obidiently ran to him, apperently led by the tallest, strongest looking one. He had a crest on his armor different from the rest and the Pyrah knew he was special. He immediatly found the five strongest and wanted to give them special training at a later date. He began his speech, feeling more at 'home' in this burning hot enviornment.

"I am your leader, Kahzehr. You will be expected to follow my orders without question, unless you have a better idea that would spare more lives. Unlike some commanders, I am open to those. I also have something to show you."

As Kahzehr slowly took off his cloak, the temperature skyrocketed. Though the soldiers couldn't feel the heat, due to their armor, they all had an amazed expression on their faces. Kahzehr smiled, obviously happy at their expressions, and continued.

"I know your 'weapon' is fire, but as you can see, it isn't always a weapon. Don't treat fire like you would a rock, or a dead animal carcass, for it may take offence to it. It may strike back. That is all, you may go back to your work."

As the men left, Kahzehr pulled aside the five men he chose. He talked to them about his special training, which would come at a later date. Though only three agreed, one being the leader, the Pyrah knew it would be enough.

Draco
7th September 2004, 03:46 PM
OoC: I don't understand that post, V_D, but I'll assume you mean pick out twenty personal soldiers, and some for defending the DragonRiders.

IC: Tsuyoken walked into the mess hall. He picked out 20 good soldiers, and sent them to the DragonRiders base along with some Scanners. Then he picked out three good soldiers: a warrior with a plasma rifle and laser pistol; a mage who focused on sneaking around using the power of light, but could also use some fire magic; and a medic who could heal a lot with a little, but could also use a laser pistol effectively. And himself, Tsuyoken, who was a good duelist and specialized at "techie" work (hacking into computers, repairing stuf, etc.). Then they reported to Vincent.

"Infiltration team reporting for duty," he said.

OoC: I'll give you stats for these guys later.

fatbreadstick
10th September 2004, 08:25 PM
A sudden burst of flames appeared in the middle of the room and when the smoke cleared, a cloaked man appeared. He removed his hood and revealed his flaming head before walking to the throne and bowing to Vincent. There was noise echoing through the halls as twenty men in full body armor holding thier flamethrowers lined up at the door. One entered with a red A on his right shoulder and he too bowed before Vincent. The man began to speak to him, reporting in.

Snake Alpha: "The Fifth Sand Snakes (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1313) reporting for duty. I am Sergeant Thern, Snake Alpha, and I am a soldier. I live to defend the Dracizian Republic, and I will die for it gladly. I will never surrender of my own free will, and I will never put my men in danger without a direct order. If captured, no information will be given, and I will die before I am questioned. I request to take my team and attack a dragon site under the command of Lieutenant Kahzehr, Codenamed Sand Shark."

Kahzehr stayed silent through the speech and added a bit at the end, his personal requests.

Kahzehr: "I also wish to take five exeptional soldiers into... special training. They are Sergeant Thern, Corpral Arrisa, Private Tield, Private Cima, and Sergeant Thard. They show amazing talent and I intend to show them that they have it and what it is."

Kahzehr bows, hoping for the chance to enlighten these people.

Draco
12th September 2004, 08:51 AM
Tsuyoken walked back into the base, followed by four people, two men and two women. One of the women was a really pretty dragonoid. She had a laser pistol and some Black Hole Bombs. The second was a tall, imposing figure, a human who emited an aura of power and authority that almost rivaled that of Vincent himself. He held a gnarled staff with a black diamond entwined in the top end.

The third was also a human. He had short, blond, spiky hair and blue eyes. He was obviously a fighter. He had a BEEPER (Bio-Electric Particle Rifle), a laser pistol, some flash grenades, and some Black Hole Bombs. The forth was a rather good-looking human female. She had the standard laser pistol and Black Hole Bombs.

These four stood back as Tsuyoken walked up to Vincent.

"Sir," he said. "I have chosen four elite soldiers to become my infiltration team. They're the best of the best in their field."

OoC: Here's their stats. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1402

Shade
12th September 2004, 01:02 PM
Shade enters the headquarters. "Sorry I'm late," A voice from behind, Mantis, and Shade both say at the same time. Jade comes swooping in and lands on Vincent's shoulder, licking him on the face, then returns to Shade. "This draike," Shade says. "Is awesome. It learned how to speak draconic, though it hardly ever uses it."

Pustolio
12th September 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: sorry i havent been posting here for awhile. anyway ill try to get more active

IC: SHinriko strolled into the room where VIncent was stationed... also filled with a increased amount of soldiers present in the room. "I must have missed something important," he muttered in slight embarassment as he approached Vincent... stopping next to Shade and Manits. He gives a bow... "Sorry I am late Vincnet," the demon apologizes. "How can be of service?"

Vinny
12th September 2004, 07:47 PM
Vincent was thinking to himself quietly, as if in a trance, his crimson eyes seemed to be laced with deep thought, his eyes moved for a few seconds as his eyes laid upon Shinriko, Vincent sighed and stood up, looks at the people before him and smiles happily.

"It is wonderful to see all of you, I feel great pride in the way our world is slowly pulling itself together." Vincent said cheerily and then walks over to Shade.

"Shade... How is Your father...? Ezikiel... and what about Jade and Mantis?" Vincent said casually, his mood seemed to have changed after his breif meditation. But he seemed to have been able to hear everything that was going on. Vincent then looked at the others, and smiled warmly.

"Please... it is good to see all of you... but... you must be tired, as I am... go and refresh yourselves, there is food being prepared as we speak and proper rooms for all of you. Make yourselves at home." Vincent said calmly and smiled at them once more before moving into the mess hall, a chipper smile stretched across his face.

Shade
12th September 2004, 07:54 PM
The draike flies happily around the room, occasionally bumping into one of the guards, or knocking things over.

"Ezikiel is doing fine," Shade says. "As is Jade. She can speak draconic, though she hardly ever uses it."

"I'm also doing fine," A voice in the dark says. A figure steps forward. A figure with antennae. The figure's name is Mantis. "If you'd like to hear it from me, that is."

Pustolio
12th September 2004, 08:00 PM
Shinriko shrugged with a look of pleasure on his face. "Hmm... eat and relax. SOunds good to me..." SHinriko turned around and gave a wave to SHade, Mantis and her draike and headed down to the mess hall to get himself some delicious food. "Vincent... I see many soldiers around here. May I gain some under my command?" he said to Vincent returning the grin on VIncent's face.

Draco
14th September 2004, 06:59 PM
Tsuyoken suddenly walked out of the base. He turned back to Vincent as he left.

"I must leave," he said. "A replacement will arrive shortly. Squad 1337, I want you to give her your full cooperation."

Squad 1337 snapped to attention.

"Sir!" They said, in unison. Tsuyoken turned around, and left.

OoC: Just want to use my newest character in this clan. You'll like her, Vincent. So'll you, Shade.

Vinny
17th September 2004, 11:36 AM
Vincent smiled, many of the soilders around him were working hard at their duties, men were exercizing, comparing strategic notes, some were showing off new weapons that Dragonstar Industries had developed, Vincent chuckled to himself.

At least Dragonstar Industries is still under my ownership

Vincent walked into the hall and walked over to the podium.

"My firends, colleauges, and soilders! It has come to my attention that there is a war in our galaxy, Although we have retaken all but 2 of the sectors of our country I belive we should finish our work here and rebuild before we should do anything on the outside, This may sound rude but we must rebuild our nation. I am very proud of all of you men.
The Elemental spirits and both Io and Bahamut would be pleased!" Vincent said and said quickly in the dracizian tounge.

"Karibun Rohtoth gardin triod Draconi!" He said in Draconian and then they chanted it back and a few chanted the translation.

"Long live the Draconic Triad!"

Vincent smiled and then looked at information on a certian event that was on his podim.

"Im happy to report my brothers, that your family living on the Syndicate, starship will be arriving soon! Rejoice! You are going to see your loved ones tomorrow!" Vincent said and raised his fist and chanted once more.

"Karibun Rohtoth gardin triod Draconi!"

Draco
17th September 2004, 03:04 PM
Her round, yellow eyes scouted the base. This was where Tsuyoken had said she should check out, that much was for sure. She walked up to one of the guards.

"H-hello, miss," he said, rather startled at her appearance. She guessed he didn't see many catwomen. She had shoulder-length, curly, brown hair worn in a formal style. Her fur was brown, and she had a graceful figure. She had a long tail, which she carried with a curve. Her clothing was best described as "sci-fi serial refugee."

"May I ask your purpose here?" asked the guard.

"I am supposed to take Tsuyoken's place," she said. The guards nodded, and let her through. She walked up to Vincent, and told him the same thing.

"I believe you were expecting me?" she finished.

fatbreadstick
17th September 2004, 10:05 PM
As soon as Kahzehr realized that Vincent had no intention of going to aid the Dragon Armies, he stood up and began to walk towards Vincent, bowing when he reached the throne. He wispered something to his men by the throne and they walked towards the rest of their unit, telling them to be in full gear within the next ten minutes. In an assertive tone, Kahzehr addressed Vincent, urgency in his voice.

"Prince Draciz, the battle has begun. I have recieved information from Bread telling us where to go, but I do not belive you intend to help our allies. What can so few do against the numbers of the dark elves and demons, those who kidnap and kill dragons? Should that not be enough to justify a few of us going to help them? Could you at least let me take the 5th Sand Snakes to the battle, and grant permission to Squad 1337, for that would be better than nothing. If your answer is still no, I will have to enter the battle alone, and take whatever is thrown at me, for I will aid the Dragon Riders and the Kings of Dragons, even if I must do it alone."

Phoenix Ash
17th September 2004, 10:48 PM
DragonsPhyre moved to the door, turning before he actually exited. "I'll be aiding the DragonRiders, and will be attacking the artic gate. I request permission of perhaps taking a few of your soldiers, if you have any that are experienced with the extreme cold of the north..."

Draco
18th September 2004, 05:33 AM
"I have been briefed on the situation by Tsuyoken," said the cat-woman, "an I must agree. If you'll have me in his place, I will gladly follow any orders you give. But, I cannot just sit on the sidelines of a battle such as this. So, if you will have me, then I will request to take squad 1337, along with the other sixteen members of Tsuyoken's force, to the battlefield. If not well . . . then your down one High Council Member.

Amethyst Shine
20th September 2004, 07:46 PM
Yujiko walked into the base. The guards barely spared him a glance, not thinking the eight-year old kid to be a threat to them. But then one of them thought better and grabbed his orange shirt.

"Why are you here, kid?" asked the guard.

"Why I'm here is none of your buisness, but I'll tell you anyway: I'm here to see Vincent Draciz." Yujiko knocked away the guard's hand. Then he continued through the halls.

"Vincent Draciz," he said, bowing as he reached the main chamber. "I wish to join your republic."

drake
21st September 2004, 04:34 PM
Drake sat back in his chair, looking at the new member. He scanned him up and down. Then, he decided to speek up.
"Welcome. Please make yourself comfortable while waiting for Vincent." He said in a mild tone.
OOC: Vincent im sorry ive been so inactive im trying ive been kinda busy... im coaching soccer and in highschool and trying to help out at karate all while trying to keep a job and...yea....

Vinny
21st September 2004, 06:09 PM
Vincent re-entered the chamber to see the eight year old boy bowing to him, he took interest in this and sat in his high council chair. Below him, the aincent emblem of Dracizia, many different colored dragon heads encircling a mighty looking gem. Vincent looked down at the young boy and spoke.

"What is your name young one?"

Amethyst Shine
21st September 2004, 07:11 PM
"My name is Yujiko," said the boy. "I believe I might be of aid to you in your war."

Pustolio
21st September 2004, 07:41 PM
OOC; im sorry for not being active as well. school and hw been eating up lots of my time, plus got so much other rping stuff to deal with... havent dealt with half of them yet, cuz it takes me long time to make a post. GAH!

oh and welcome Amethyst!!!

IC: Shinriko walked down the main hallway towards the main chamber of the palace. His face faced downwards towards his shuffling feet, muttering tactical plans for the war himself... his eyes not focused on the path ahead of him, but he had not bumped into anything solid for the last five minutes, so Shinriko felt fine with his current style of walking. The change of light and reflections on the tile floor brightening informed the demon that he had entered the great hall. He paced for less than a minute and bumped into something much smaller than him, startling him out his deep thoughts. HIs crimson eyes whipped immediately to a young boy in his path. SHinriko face twisted with surprise to see such a boy of young age to be in the palace of the Dracizian Republic.

"My name is Yujiko... I believe I might be of aid to you in your war."

Shinriko became startled for a minute by the fact that this boy was so ambitious and gave an amused smile. "Hello Yujiko. We need all the help we can get for the war. By the way, I am Shinriko."

Amethyst Shine
21st September 2004, 07:54 PM
Yujiko felt someone bump into him. In the blink of an eye, he had turned, his elbow bent and his palm out to the side and upward holding a glowing yellow disk of lightning energy. He tossed it at the guy who bumped into him. Then he saw no-one else was reacting to the guys presence, and at thelast second he altered the course of the disk to miss the guy. It still grazed the guy, however, and delvered a nasty shock. He returned the disk to him, and absorbed it.

"Ahh . . . sorry about that." He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.

Pustolio
21st September 2004, 08:06 PM
SHinriko's eyes widened in fear, as a sphere of lightning energy was unleashed by Fujiko. The kid was basically right next to him, and even though Shinriko was a skilled warrior... even he could not dodge or react fast enough because of the fact that the disc was practically fired at point blank range. The bright energy disc soared straight at his face when the boy diverted the attack. It narrowly grazed his skin sending currents of electricity sending a small streak of a blackened electrical burn on his cheek. A surge of electrical current ran through his face, making it quite numb, and he felt his hair stand up on its ends for a brief moment.

Shinriko moved his hand to the burn... "Damn... this kid is good," he murmured in awe, eyeing the child with a certain suspicion. "Ahh . . . sorry about that." Shinriko glanced changed to a murderous, his body leaning forward so that his face lined up with Fujiko's. "Do that again... and I will kill you," he whipered maliciously as he glinted his demonic eyes, drawing out his long katana... sporting against the height of the young lad in front of him, and held it at a threatening angle. Shinriko cocked his head, then smiled, beginning to laugh cryign out, "Just kidding!" as he sheathed the sword.

"With skills like that, I think you might be capable of commanding a portion of the army."

Amethyst Shine
21st September 2004, 08:13 PM
The right corner of the kid's mouth twitched up as they guy drew his sword.

"Heh. Now we're cookin'." Then the guy sheathed his sword.

"I'd like to take you on sometime."

Pustolio
21st September 2004, 08:25 PM
OOC: sure. that will be fine. but not now. very busy with other stuff. im thinking of resurrecting the clan FFA so that could be some good Rping training for our spar.

IC: Shinriko cocked his head to the side again, letting Fujiko's spunky reply sink in into the demon's thoughts... "Heh. Now we're cookin'."... the demon straightening out his spine so that his head looked down upon Yujiko. "I like you, kid. You got much potential within you. I like that very much. Maybe we can spar after the war is over."

OOC: yea go ahead and post in the war. ill post later, by\usy with an existing quest right now.

Vinny
24th September 2004, 05:03 PM
Vincent grinned.

"you have instinct young one... tell me... of what race are you...? are you of the Draconic race such as I?" Vincent asked calmly

Amethyst Shine
24th September 2004, 06:47 PM
"Nope," said Yujiko. "I'm human." Yujiko felt he should say something more, but couldn't think of anything. So he didn't say any more.

Vinny
24th September 2004, 07:06 PM
"Ahh.. human... tis a good race to be though... Most Humans I know are Neutral, but..." Vincents mind goes back on the two Humans that make up part of the Guardian order.

"Now tell me... What are your views on honor and courage? Will you strike down a foe that begs for mercy and deserves it... the mercy that is."

Pustolio
24th September 2004, 07:57 PM
Shinriko chuckled at the boy's answer. "You are more human, you know? Never seen a kid like you do that kind of stuff. You would not think of it, but I am human as well. Don't mind my appearance..."

Amethyst Shine
25th September 2004, 09:47 AM
Yujiko scratched the back of his head.

"Of course," he said. "I think so. About honor an courage, I never really gave it much thought. See, I've never been in a battle against another sentient being."

Vinny
26th September 2004, 10:01 AM
"Very interesting, you seem to have a few friends here to my recolections." Vincent said in a matter of fact tone that would amaze anyone to know such information.

"Would you like to train under a Leutenant to hone your skills before becoming one yourself?" Vincent asked calmly.

Shade
26th September 2004, 10:14 AM
Shade walks over to Yujiko and stands behind him. "With your permission," She says with a bow. "And Yujiko's, of course, I would like to train Yujiko."

OOC: I'm not on your list...even though I should be....

Amethyst Shine
26th September 2004, 11:20 AM
"A few . . . friends?" asked Yujiko puzzled. Then he shrugged.

"I guess it would be best to start out under a leutenant," he said.

OoC: Just so you know, Yujiko is 6.5 years old.

Pustolio
26th September 2004, 07:12 PM
"Good luck, kid," Shinriko said, as he turned to leave. "Myabe I'll see you on the battlefield once your training is done. Find me if you want to spar." The demon gave a nod of farewell to Vincent and Shade and walked off knowing he had much left to complete on his agenda. He paced his way down the hall and just before he turned down the corner he yelled out, "I expect great things of you Yujiko. Make me proud..."

Vinny
26th September 2004, 07:20 PM
Vincent smiled, his crimsin eyes examining Ujiko closely, taking in his every detail, he seemed to have dormant energies, only one such as him could notice. He stepped up, reaching his full height of seven feet four inches and approached the tiny boy, he kneeled down to get to a lower and closer point to the young boy and patted him on the shoulder.

"Worry not Ujiko, In the Dracizian Republic, you will learn from the best. Come... We need to find you a Draike Companion." Vincent chuckled and then lead the young Dracizan to his future.

Amethyst Shine
27th September 2004, 10:38 AM
OoC: It's Yujiko, not Ujiko.

IC: Interested, Yujiko followed Vincent.

"What's a Draike?" he asked.

Vinny
28th September 2004, 11:14 AM
OOC: When thinking of a Draike, look at the images of the D&D dragons, the same thing pretty much except that Draikes have slightly longer bodies and are a wee bit less inteligent.

I.C.

Vincent led the new Dracizian through the hallways and rooms of the Dracizian military base, Vincent had not fully explored the building yet so finding new rooms always interested him. The Dracizian people take pride in their skills with Terraformation and Architecture. A full hour passed and Vincent told Yujiko about the world that they lived on.

"Draiik III is home to a diverse species of creatures, although the continent we stand on now is a lush jungle like world, the outer reaches of the world is known as the Red Dunes,... self explanitory. The remainder of the world is covered in lava flows and volcanoes. The mountain range to the north edge of our coninent is named after the young star that warms our world, the mountain and star are called Naj'Kiron." Vincent explained, took a breath and went on.

"Dracizia itself is separated into three gigantic sectors, we, are in sector four, just to the south of the core sector and the capitol, the capitol is the location of the palace (that lucas has control of) and the High Council Citadel, a Galactic Preserved Wonder. GPW for short." Vincent continued and pointed out a few beautiful tapestries that were probably rescued before the palace was taken over by Lucas. He went on.

"Although we seem like a very war like people, we take pride in diplomacy, this is because, belive it or not, every citizen, of natural Dracizian blood, is a Dragon. I myself am a Platinum dragon, as they are called, but I was born with power over fire." Vincent said and then realized that he was talking about himself.

"But thats besides the point... Now let me explain some of the different creatures found on Draiik III. One, Dune Wyrms, Dune Wyrms are giant worms that prowl the depths of our planet, they are mostly very dangerous because they hunt and live in packs. Two, Kaizerhan Magic Eaters, Magic Eaters, or as my mages call them 'beasts from hell' heh, are small creatures that feed of any source of magical energy, they get to be about two feet tall but are monsters in a group, Stay clear of them. Finally, Draikes, Draikes are the most noble species of creature on our world." Vincent said and took another deep breath.

"Draikes, are beasts that come in many sizes, colors, and magics, they are very protective of their kind and allies and usually become sentinent once they reach about 2 years old. After that they slowly grow smarter untill they reach their twilight, witch is about the age of... say... 2000 years." Vincent said and then stopped before a door, the door said in Dracizian tounge.

Draikis Eborum

"Ahh here we are. The sign says Draikes Ahead." Vincent translated and opened the door. Before them were medium sized dragons, they prowled about sniffing the air and eating meat, a few eating the herbs in one corner, some of the beasts were red, some bronze, some black, ten different colors in total. They were cat like in their walk and had long strong tails, they kept their heads up and seemed to be very strong, their size and slight shape was that of a large panther. A few Bronze Draikes stopped abruptly and turned to face Yujiko, they prowled up slowly and looked at him curiously.

Amethyst Shine
28th September 2004, 02:59 PM
Yujiko absorbed everything that Vincent said. It seemed to be simple enough. Then he entered the room with the draikes.

"You know what a good sign would be?" he said. "Draike Xing."

A couple of brass draikes walked up to him slowly. He knelt, and stood there patiently. He extended a hand towards them, to let them smell him.

Draco
28th September 2004, 03:10 PM
Tim walked out of his shuttle. He walked into the base, looking for Vincent. After a moment, he spotted him. Seeing he was busy with Yujiko, he stood back and waited. He had an idea he wanted to share, but it could wait. He started fiddling with his scouter.

He was wearing a blue silk shirt and pants, a black belt, and a white cape with seriously protruding shoulder plates, the tapered to a rounded point at the end. He was also wearing a Scouter, a circular metal device with a red rectangular screen that went over his left eye. After a secont, he leaned against a piller, moving his cape out of the way, and started meditating.

Vinny
28th September 2004, 03:15 PM
Vincent laughed at the young boys joke and then patted one of the Draikes heads, it chirped happily before nudging its head on Yujikos shin.

"It seems weve found a winner." Vincent said and pulled the young Draikes face straight toward his, their eyes locked and a moment of silence dawned. A few minutes later both let up and the Draike trotted over to Yujiko's side.

"This ones name is Kaisjin, he is a little ainxious to start working with a partner." Vincent said and the Draike rubbed its head on Yujiko's hip.

"Im sure youll get along just fine... Now...Tim... how are you these days." Vincent said without turning around.

Draco
28th September 2004, 04:58 PM
Tim was not in the least surprised that Vincent knew he was there. Instead, he smiled broadly.

"Vincent," he said. "Good to see you too. Listen, I had an idea: why not build a monument to the Draconic Triuum? After the war is over, of course. It could be a statue, maybe someone riding a dragon with a draike perched on his or her shoulder. Or maybe a temple, housing portals to the three bases. Functional as well as useful. Or maybe a statue in a temple."

Amethyst Shine
28th September 2004, 05:18 PM
Yujiko rubbed Kaisjin's head, and it licked his hand. He giggled.

"I think he likes me," he said.

OoC: WOuld you please PM me stats for him? And maybe a lowdown on his temper, personality, etc.?

Vinny
28th September 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: Can do will do done.

Vincent thought for a moment on the subject, he turned to face Tim and gave him a knowing glance. He then patted Yujiko on the shoulder and ushered him out of the room, he sat down and a few silver Draike prowled over and took a place next to Vincent, accompanied by a few Red Draikes.

"First off old friend, we need to consult the other High Council members, many of them are on their own worlds at the moment, Here, use this to contact them (via pm)" Vincent said and handed him a small screen with a keyboard attached. The keyboard had a few lit up symbols, each of them representing a different Council member.

"It seems that there are some wild Dune Wyrms migrating in the area at the moment, Take this order and have a few Guards come with you to your ship." Vincent said and handed the order with the Republic seal on it.

Draco
29th September 2004, 04:39 PM
Tim nodded.

"Thank you," he said, and left. On his way out, he took a contingent of two dozen soldiers. Fortunately, they met with no trouble on the way back to the shuttle, and Tim climbed aboard.

"Farewell," he said. "My the force, or whatever you hold dear, be with you." He never knew what became of those soldiers, he hoped they made it back safely. He tapped a couple buttons, and headed home.

Pustolio
3rd October 2004, 07:19 PM
Shinriko returned from the hallway he had just left several hours before, his shoulder leaning against the wall dragging it behind him as he moved his way down the hallway. The white of his eyes were bloodshot as well as the ridges under his eyes were a bit black. He seemed to extremely tired, his position slouched over as he moved into the hall and moving slowly next to Vincent.

He gave a long yawn and rubbed his eyes, trying to get himself woked up enough to state his proposal. "Vincent <yawn> since we have drakes and all these creatures under our banner, wouldn't be wise to have some sort of training for using these creatures. I mean a Dracizian Republic member could each have their own drake. I think dragons will be quite difficult to train, though. Training wil include melee combat, magical usage, flight, and whatever stuff that comes up. <Long yawn> So what do you think?"

Draco
3rd October 2004, 07:38 PM
Starslayer observed Shinriko for a moment.

"I think you should go and get some sleep, before you fall over from exaustion. BUt I think it's a good idea."

Pustolio
3rd October 2004, 08:08 PM
Shinriko rubbed his eyes again, listening to Starslayer for a moment his brain going blank for a moment so that Starslayer's last part of sentence went unheard but SHInriko could make out the mouth motios to know what he said. "I'm fine... <yawn> Just really overworked. Just need some coffee, or something with sugar in it... Anyway, I'm glad you like the idea. I am not sure who would do the training. I think Vincent would be a good candidate since he's an expert on it. I do not think I am so qualified since I am busy with other affairs, and my knwoledge on these creatures are limited. Maybe Shade will be a good choice as well, sicne she has that drake for so long already." Shinriko gave a stretch as he sat down, rubbing at his bloodshot eyes furiously.

Shade
3rd October 2004, 08:34 PM
Shade snaps out of her trance. "What?" She says. "You want me to...train something? I've never done it before..." Jade flutters over to Shade and licks her face. Shade giggles and looks rather fondly at her husband. "But if you think I can, Tim, I shall try..."

Pustolio
3rd October 2004, 08:48 PM
Shinriko rubbed his eyes again, his vision blurring a bit before the form of Shade appeared clear to him, as well as the drake dubbed Jade. Giving himself a loud smack in the head he replied, "Well, you don't have to train all the stuff. Just how to raise a drake properly, what to fed it, how to know hows it feelings, stuff like that. Other people can handle the combat, the magic, and skills unless you want to do one of those things."

Shade
4th October 2004, 04:38 AM
Shade looks unsurely at Shinriko. "You...you really think I'll be able to do that? I mean it's like a second nature thing. But, I will try. Where should I set up?"

Draco
4th October 2004, 04:45 AM
"Sure, you can do it," said Starslayer. "You seem to have raised your draike quite well." She stretched, then stared down at Shinriko.

"Now, get some sleep or I will relieve you of duty."

OoC: Shade, Tim's not there, remember?

Shade
4th October 2004, 04:53 AM
OOC: *mutters* sorry :-[

IC: Shade blinks, realizing that the one she speaks to is Starslayer, and not her husband. "O-okay, I'll try..."

OOC: How should I go about doing this, start another thread, or...?

Pustolio
4th October 2004, 06:31 AM
OOC: yea you can start another thread in the academy section.

IC: Shinriko murmured his voice trailing off a bit, "Sure Shade. I am sure you will do fine, plus, you can always ask someone else to help you. I guess you could the training place anywhere you wish, probably somewhere in the vicinity of the headquarters. I would think it would be nice to have magical enchantments or as least something to resemble each ecosystem/habitats our drakes thrive in. But I will leave it to you."

He gave a final yawn as Starslayer stared down oh him, Shinriko looking back with a quizzical look. "Now, get some sleep or I will relieve you of duty." Shinriko broke into a laugh, then he rose up to move to his quarters. Shinriko walked over constantly rubbing his eyes, stinging with tiredness as he moved down another hallway using his right arm to keep him from falling. He stopped for a moment, seeming like he was pasuing to catch his breath... but a few faint snores hinted he hd fell asleep already.

Shade
4th October 2004, 08:40 AM
Shade sighs as she hears the snores, and beckons to Mantis. Mantis nods and, walking over to the demon, picks him up and carries him to his quarters, making sure to move slowly and steadily so as not to awake the sleeping man. She enters the quarters and pulls the sheets up, all the while keeping a strong grip on Shinriko to keep him from falling. She places him in the bed and pulls the covers up on him. "Rest well," She says softly. "For you are in need of it." With that, she leaves and returns to Shade's side.

Shade addresses the the rest of the people in the room. "It shall--" She breaks off giggling as Jade licks her face. "I...it shall be some time before the training is ready. I hope you all can wait. Mantis here will take any questions and suggestions. I must be off to find an illusionist, or at least go somewhere where I can create illusions." With that, Shade leaves for the time being, leaving poor Mantis in charge of the duty of taking questions and suggestions.

Vinny
4th October 2004, 04:24 PM
Vincent has been thinking about the past events, many a time he had wondered how the Dragon Species left Draiik III, when it was, why it happened, but he brushed away the itching curiosity before walking into the makeshift High Council Chamber, he thought for a moment before speaking.

"We need to get more members. Things are slow here and I feel that we need to pick it up a bit." Vincent smiled before continuing, brushing away his Red hair.

"I have assigned a few of you missions to interact with the galactic populous, to... recruit others. See if they are interested, you know that the Republic isnt ONLY for Dragons." Vincent said and chuckled before pointing to Shade, Starslayer, and Yujiko (if he's in the room).

"Shade, I would like you to Introduce the Republic to some of the Masters in the Galaxy, Starslayer, I would like you to go Introduce the Republic to a few Local adventurers (join a quest) and Yujiko, I would like you to invite new and upcoming members of the Galaxy to join us." Vincent said calmly before taking his seat and seeing if his proposal would be accepted.

Amethyst Shine
4th October 2004, 05:07 PM
Yujiko thought for a moment.

"Yeah, okay," he said. "I'll tell my master, Kame. He's a master martial artist and lightning mage!"

OoC: Are you sure people will take the word of a six-point-five-year-old? lol.

Pustolio, clean out your PM box.

Shade
5th October 2004, 10:49 AM
Mantis takes a telegram from Jade, who has just flown in. "Shade will be ready in a few hours," She says. "Get ready."

Do draikes do spells?

Draco
5th October 2004, 01:55 PM
OoC: I'm pretty sure they do.

IC: Starslayer nodded.

"Good," she said. "I'll see you there." She left for the training area.

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 02:41 PM
OOC: yea i agree, i guess as long as the spell pertains to their element corresponding to what kind of drake they are.

Shade
5th October 2004, 03:58 PM
Shade comes running in. "The draike training is now open. It is in my hut. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=49444) Relax, there is plenty of room, and if it gets too cramped, we have the outside. Also, draikes, I've discovered, need to start off with baby spells. Then we become more advanced."

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: cool.

IC: Shinriko's heard thumping of rushing feet from the mian hall, causing him to awake, finding himself in his quarters. "Hmm... how did I get here?" he questioned to himself, as he removed the sheets from his body and grasped his sword and exited the room. He felt quite refreshed, his eyes no longer bloodshot. He saw Shade hearing her excitement of the drake training finally set up. SHinriko gave a nod to everyone in the room and left to check out the drake training....

Time passes by....

Shinriko paced back into the great hall and finding Shade. "Hello, I checked out your training place. Pretty good stuff. I think it would be wise to have a drake hatchery... since I do not know many people who have drakes for pets."

Shade
5th October 2004, 04:22 PM
Shade nods. "Sounds good." She heads back out to her house to prepare the hatchery, Jade fluttering behnd her, "smiling".

Now, I'm not very imaginative...what should it look like, and where do I put it on GUA? In the training thread? Because it's only for the three clans...

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: honestly i am not so sure myself. i guess a seperate thread reserved only for the dragon clans would be sufficient. might as well be in the training thread as well. ill try to make a list of stas and whatever. im sure the other members will help you out as well.

Shade
5th October 2004, 04:32 PM
How about we place it in the Village? Or maybe in the clan forum? Anyway, I need a basic description of what it's going to look like, and then I can take care of the rest!

Shade beckons to Shinriko. "I'd like if I could train your draike first." She says and starts off towards her hut.

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: i think the clan forum sounds better for the hatchery.

IC; "Sure... that sounds alright," Shinriko replied following Shade back to her hut.

Shade
5th October 2004, 04:58 PM
Shade leads him into the hut. "There!" She says.

Post in the training thread...I need practice :D

Draco
5th October 2004, 07:04 PM
OoC: Actually, the Academy is the best place for the two threads.

IC: Starslayer considered the conversation interestedly.

"They have draikes here?" she asked. "How may I get one?"

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 07:17 PM
OOC: ok, that sounds good. ill see to it the hatchery is made. profiles for drakes will be good too.

IC; Shinriko stopped for a moment then turned to Starslayer. "Oh, hello there. Well, a hatchery for drakes will be made soon. I'll inform you when it is done, but how it is going to work... is that there will be eggs and already hatched drakes who have been abandoned at the hatchery. You may gain ownership of both, then training will go on from there. It is only in the planning stages but I'll keep you posted. You may help me out if you want."

Shade
5th October 2004, 07:40 PM
Shade turns to Starslayer. "Ask Vincent for now. Soon, I shall have a hatchery. There, you can pick and choose which draikes you want." She swings around to Shinriko. "Sure," She says. "I'd love to help." Shade has loved draikes ever since she first set eyes on the cute baby draike that is Jade.

I'll help through PM

Pustolio
5th October 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC: sounds good to me.

IC; Shinriko thanked Shade, then started to pace then walked off moving down a random hallway to think of ideas for the hatchery, his voice trailing off down around the corner while thinking... "I wonder if I should include dragons in the hatchery as well..."

Draco
6th October 2004, 12:39 PM
Starslayer sat there, thinking for a moment. Then she set off after Shinriko.

"I have a idea," she said. "Why don't we open the draikes, and training, to the other two dragon clans?"

OoC: I'll also help through PM, if you wish. The more the merrier.

Shade
6th October 2004, 12:49 PM
Mantis nods as Starslayer leaves. "That's a great idea!" She exclaims. "Would you mind taking care of that?"

It's all yours, Draco. I'm busy trying to think of how to actually do the training. Once I'm done figuring that out, we should be good to go...

Draco
6th October 2004, 01:13 PM
OoC: Ahh . . . I'm not a very good trainer. . . .

IC: "By the way," said Starslayer. "I heard about a new up-and-coming dragon-related clan. Nothing definate yet, but I heard that they might eventually come to request membership in the Draconic Triad."

OoC: Meh, just a message from mmy friend (Amethyst). He can't officially come and ask, as the clan isn't quite formed yet.

Shade
6th October 2004, 02:05 PM
No, I mean you PM the leaders, Draco. I'll do the training.

Mantis nods. "Sounds quite interesting. What is the name of the leader of this new clan?" She asks, not really expecting to know who it is.

Draco
6th October 2004, 02:28 PM
Starslayer tried to remember the name of the leader of the clan, but he couldn't. After a moment, he shrugged.

"It had four letters," she said. "And an appostrophy after the first letter. But I can't quite remember the actual name, sorry."

OoC: It's Amethyst, who's the leader of the clan. He PMed you about it, I believe.

Bad_Kharma
6th October 2004, 02:30 PM
Okay, the next chat post I see gets warned. This is stuff for a misc thread or PM, not the clan thread ... ye be warned

Vinny
6th October 2004, 02:35 PM
Vincent grinned slightly and then snapped his fingers to call a Droid. It brought him a letter that he had recieved notification about.

"It seems that this new clan uses cards for spells, must be one of those alternate forms of spellcasting technique users." Vincent chuckled and looked through the letter more throughly.

"I dont see anything about a Location however, I must be reading it wrong." Vincent said and closed the letter to turn to Shade.

"Shade, I heard about the Draike Training you are starting, The Older Draikes that are living in the base need some exercize and it would be nice to let them live somewhere near your Training area." Vincent said plainly.

Stop discussing the other clan in this thread, this is not the place for it even if you want to have an alliance with it. You discuss it in a misc thread and when agreed, you simply propose an alliance or something. But you DON'T discuss it here!!

and i believe vincent has advertised this clan in the dracizian republic
I think that tells it all and you all know how we feel about advertising - BK

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 02:33 PM
A young man walks around the capital, nervous as the numerous gaurds eye him suspiciously. The reason this young man is here is because he has been told of a powerfull syndicate, or clan that has it's base here. he notices the large buildings and fine architecture all aound him as he walks, his head down mostly, due to his shyness. He soon comes to what looks like a check point that has gaurds stationed at it and says to one of them in a low voice. "Um, Excuse me sir? is this the base of the Dracizian Republic? Cause if it is may I be allowed entrance? I would very much like to join."
Kato then looked up a bit to see the guards reaction. he looked like a normal human boy besides whenever he got mad his skin had a tinge of green in it due to his species.

OOC: agh....my RPing is rusty, haven't RPed in a while, well theres my short intro.

I wonder if you PMed the leader of this clan and asked to join, I really, really do ... BK

Vinny
7th October 2004, 02:46 PM
Vincent had just then left to go walk around the premises of the Base and noticed the boy, shyly hanging his head before the two guards. Vincent waved his hands and they stepped aside. He grinned merrily.

"Welcome to the head base of the Dracizian Loyalists, or The Dracizian Republic, my people have lived on this world since the beginning of time and our nation inhabits many colonies around the galaxy. Although we are in a civil war at the moment due to my unfortunate 'absence' during the period after my father died.

By the way, My name is Vincent, Vincent Draciz, please come in..." Vincent said kindly and lead the boy into the building.

Amethyst Shine
7th October 2004, 03:37 PM
Yujiko was outside, doing pushups as part of his exersize routine. One handed pushups. In a one-handed handstand. Wearing a fifty-pound turntle shell. And he was only 6.5 years old. He looked over as the new guy arrived. He pushed with his arm, pushing himself into the air. He landed on his feet, and waved at the new recruit.

"Yeah," he said. "Hello!"

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 03:39 PM
As the gaurds were moved aside a man appeared in front of Kato. he seemed to be an higher rank, due to the way he orderd the guards. Kato soon found out he was the leader, and his name was Vincent. As Kato was invited in he walked with Vincent and said "Thank you, umm...I would like to ask a question, would it be okay if i could join your republic. up until now I have been a loner of sorts. Also just to tell you know so you don't get surprised, i am a frog-boy. few of my race are left." Kato then looked to see Vincents Reaction, cause most usually looked un-easy when he told them that.
when he was done talking he, changed his look from Vincents face to that of a young boy who said hello. Kato waved and smiled a bit. then said "Hello." and then looke back to vincent.
well at least the people seem nice so far.

Vinny
7th October 2004, 04:12 PM
Vincent nodded, he too was not entirely human, as a matter of fact, the seven foot four inch man was hardly human, except for his exterior. Vincent then stopped and thought for a moment, his mind seemed to dwell on something and he turned to face Kato.

"As a matter of fact, I am a Dragon, my race is the epitamy of Dragons, we are the original race, before the dragons that you see in quests and the sort. You are more than welcome to join us, but you must be questioned by the council first. Regulations." Vincent said calmly and placed his hands behind his own head and whistled to himself the Dracizian National anthem, a swirving song that seemed to have a powerful magic behind it. All the soilders the two passed saluted immediately.

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 05:34 PM
As Kato walked by the giant like Vincent and saw he was saluted by all that he passed he had a thought yup defineatly the leader, well all I got to do is get accepted by the council and I will finally stop being an outcast. Kato looked ahead and fell about 4 inches so he could follow Vincent a little more easily. He looked around at the seemingly ancient republic and was amazed at the architecture and look of it. it seemed enormous and fancy, compared to the swaps Kato had lived in.
As he walked Kato nearly had a heart attack. My name, I forgot to tell him my name. Kato then stepped intopace beside Vincent and said "umm... Sorry for being rude, I never told you my name. I am Kato Benevides."

Vinny
7th October 2004, 07:09 PM
"Nice to meet you Kato, ahh... here we are." Vincent said as they rounded one last chrome wall to see a large set of doors.

"Untill we retake the capitol, this base and a few others are all we have..." Vincent grunted and made a sweeping motion with his hands, the door opened immediately.

"Come in, Kato."

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 07:14 PM
Kato looked at the base and smiled as he walked in. He looked around, and considering it was a backup base, it looked very nicely. He looked around trying to contain his excitement. He put on a calm face, and looked for the council that would judge wather he was worthy to help this syndicate take back their capitol. He then turned to Vincent and said "Wow, nice base, considering it's a backup. So where is the council?" Kato also had one more question, but he had a feeling he would find out the answer soon enough. Who were the people trying to overthrow Vincent and the capital.

Draco
7th October 2004, 07:33 PM
"Right here."

The kindly, feminine voice came from a fancy chair inside the room. The most apperant thing about her was the fact that she was a catgirl, a being that looked like a cross between a human and a cat. Her brown fur glistened in the artificial light, and she was wearing a Dracizian uniform. She gazed down at the newcomer with round, intense yellow eyes. Then those eyes swund to Vincent.

"New recruit?" she asked. "Or is he here on a diplomatic mission?"

Pustolio
7th October 2004, 08:51 PM
The faint tapping of bots stepping against hard surfaced floors echoed lightly down the hall. It was in even and lengthy steps, as the source of the sounds turned around down the hallway that was connected to the main hall of the Dracizian Republican headquarters. THe man pacing down the hallways was Shinriko Kotaru, a member of the High Council, muttering to himself of plans for the Republic. He entered the room, where Vincent and the catgirl and the young new recruit were also in, giving a wave to two soldiers that saluted him. Shinriko looked up for a moment to see another boy within the room along side with Vincent. The demon closely examined up and down with his scarlet eyes... "Hmm... A new recruit, eh? I am Shinriko Kotaru, a High Council member. What is your name?"

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 09:13 PM
Kato looked up as another came into the room. his view shifted from what looked like to be a catgirl to another who eyed him with scary scarlet eyes. Kato never felt comfterable when others looked at him but he had learned to deal with it. He looked at the man known as Shinriko Kotaru and said meekly "I am Kato Benevides sir. I have come to find out if i could join the clan." Kato was now uncomfterable and his voice squeaked on the first and last words of his sentence. He had always cursed himself for his shyness and not having any people skills.

Pustolio
7th October 2004, 09:26 PM
Shinriko stared closely at the boy, who had dubbed himself as Kato Benevides, for another few seconds kneeling down so his demonic eyes met with Kato's eyes. The warrior stood silent for a moment, looking deeply into the boy's eyes then giving a grin standing up again. "I notice you are intimidated by my eyes. But not to worry, just ignore them. I am very pleased to hear that you want to join us. We need all the members we can get. You have my thanks and approval to join the ranks," he said, smiling warmly. Kato seemed to be shy and the quiet type, but Shinriko just wanted the boy to feel comfortable. "So... what do you wish to do in this clan? I am a warrior, so I mainly work around in the army."

Ryoga
7th October 2004, 09:34 PM
Looking up Kato gave a half smile and nodded. "Well Sir I would like to take anything that is open, I am not picky. And If I have to fight I am ready at any time." Kato said the last part with more confidence than he had shown in the past year. He then noticed that his....well skin condition was taking affect. it happened once a day and it just started. His skin turned to a bright green. Kato then looked down quickly and then said "I bet your wondering whats up with my skin....Well i am a frog boy, this skin change happens once a day for about an hour. But being half frong has it's advantages, so I never complained" Kato kept looking down, but now had a smile on his face as he though about how his species abilities helped him many times before.

Pustolio
12th October 2004, 06:54 AM
"A frog boy, eh? Interesting. We are mixed bunch of folk around here. Vince is part dragon. I am part demon... Now, you may first show your worth at a war that is taking place. It is one against one of Vincent's old enemies, the Dark One. We need more soldiers to fight. I hope I will see you on the battle field."

OOC: heres the link. sorry guys for not posting it in yet but ill get it to later today. WAR!!! (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1951)

Draco
12th October 2004, 07:09 AM
Starslayer observed this frog-boy for a short time.

"Before I can decide if he has my approval," she said, "I will have to challenge him in combat, or see some proof of his combat experience. No offense, kid," here, she smiled down at Kato. "But I cannot risk the lives of someone who cannot defend himself."

Ryoga
12th October 2004, 12:07 PM
As the man who was part demon, had talked about a war that was going on and a shortage of troops Kato silently nodded and then looked over to the other who had just challenged him. a look of doubt showed on Katos face for a minuet but he quickly replied "of course, I understand. Well you lead the way to the battlegrounds." Kato then awaited for the persons reply."

OOC: do you want me to make the thread...or do you want to...and also i will be at the war. thing....i will post in a min...just need to turn on some good music....(Starts to put in "Queens")

Draco
12th October 2004, 12:27 PM
Starslayer nodded.

"Very good," she said. She led the way out of the base, to the training grounds. "What weapon do you use?"

OoC: You make the thread, I don't really have time right now.

Ryoga
12th October 2004, 01:12 PM
OOC: Okie doky.

Kato smiled and took out his two primary weapons. Double Hamas and a cutlass. "Well as you can see i use a Angel blessed Cutlass...although it does cost me dearly to use. and double Hamas. old farming tools that were used for tiling feilds.

OOC2: I just realized this...Kohaku fro Inuyasha uses a Hamas. that little blade and chain thing thats what i use..only one for each hand.

Draco
12th October 2004, 02:16 PM
Starslayer nodded.

"Very good. We'll use blund instruments for the battle, and a modified laser pistol if you wish, modified to not hurt anyone."

Vinny
12th October 2004, 02:37 PM
Vincent's eyes widened as he read a message, that he had just recived.

". . .of us?" Vincent chuckled and then looked at the others.

"I just recived a message of Karn, a Card Forger in the Draconic Cardcasters! They are making cards of heroes like us, I wouldnt concider myself as much as a hero, since my past. . . But you cant say no to something like that!" Vincent chuckled and then looked down to see Kato.

"Kato, have you been introduced to our Mistress of Draikes? Shade?"

Ryoga
12th October 2004, 04:24 PM
Kato looked at Vincent with blank expression. "I don't beilve so Sir.... I suppose she is very important." Looking around for the person Vincent had mentioned Kato couldn't see anyone other than the people he had already been introduced to. "Am I going to meet her Sir?" Kato said with a smile on his face. He was actually having a good day today.

OOC: yes it's true IT"S MY B-DAY thats why i'm so happy...also had a jug of sugared up koolade...

Draco
12th October 2004, 04:28 PM
OoC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"Is that so?" inquired Starslayer. "I wonder if there is one of me. . . . Anyways, we'd better get off to the training arena, we need to get the match underway."

Pustolio
13th October 2004, 11:17 AM
OOC: cool. happy b-day Ryoga. time for birthday punches....

"Am I going to meet her Sir?"

The demon chimed in, in response to Kato's question. "You will meet Shade either in the war, or in her draike training center. It is okay if you do not have a draike, though. I am still working on the draike hatchery, yet, I might have to hand it over to another since I am incredibly busy these past few days.... and Kato, if you wish to fight me as well, just tell me. Good luck."

Vinny
16th October 2004, 04:47 PM
Vincent rushed back inside, in his hands was a silvery black egg.

"I finally got one. . . These things are as rare as they are dangerous, but when properly trained they are very obedient. . ." Vincent said and pulled out a bottle of water to quench his thirst and cleaned off the cuts and scrapes all over him.

"An Abyssal Draike Egg." Vincent said and placed it next to the Incubator and sat down next to it and listened to it rustle. His eyes examining it closely.

"The Draike will hatch soon, They are extremely rare, I have always wanted to train one." Vincent said and smiled as the egg burst open to reveal the Draike as it crawled out. It was black with twinges of dark silver, it has red eyes and it seemed to have a dark grin plastered on its face, but it did not radiate evil, only innocence.

Draco
16th October 2004, 04:53 PM
Starslayer examined the new draike.

"Most interesting," she said, tapping a control on her scouter. "I don't suppose there were any more in the clutch? Especially two of opposing genders? Or any at all?"

Vinny
16th October 2004, 05:00 PM
Vincent frowned,

"Yes, but this was the only one they gave me, as a sort of reward for protecting the cluch while the parents left. Those two are the only two good Abyssal Draikes I have ever met." Vincent said and then turned.

"I am beginning to compile information on all of the Dragon Clans." Vincent said and then looked at some papers he was carrying.

"This is all I have, Incomplete." Vincent said, showing a set of scribbled down notes that talked about different technologies that other clans use.

Draco
16th October 2004, 05:06 PM
Starslayer pondered this information for a moment.

"Hmmm . . . it might be possible. . . ." she muttered, to herself. "You say these species are rare? Are they rare do to the interference of sentient beings, or due to natural causes?"

iocane
17th October 2004, 11:32 AM
I wpuld like to be a ubber person please

First, learn to spell please, it's not like chatting, you can take your time to post. Second, ubber person? or is it über? Third, don't spam, the sooner you learn this, the better - BK

Vinny
17th October 2004, 11:33 AM
OOC: I have just edited the first page of the Dracizian Republic! Check it out!

Vincent frowned.

"The Abyssal Draikes are very tempermental and will attack without warning if they are angered." Vincent explained and patted the young Abyssal Draike on the head.

"This one however, will grow up to be a Very Powerfull warrior of good." Vincent said and then it chirped nuzzling against his neck.

Draco
17th October 2004, 12:59 PM
Starslayer stood up, and slowly stretched, then walked over to Vincent.

"Sir," she said in an undertone, "I wish to aquire a draike companion, if it's not to much trouble. Which way is the draike hatchery?" Then her stomach rumbled, and she remembered how long it had been since she'd eaten.

"And, uhh . . . is it in the same direction as the kitchen?"

Vinny
17th October 2004, 02:22 PM
Vincent nodded.

"Far right corner of the main mess hall there is a corridor, at the end of the corridor." Vincent explained.

He then thought for a moment.

"It is feeding hour. . . Id be careful. . ." Vincent said calmly and then sat in his seat.

Pustolio
19th October 2004, 02:32 PM
OOC: sigh... still gots more to do on draike hatchery. and other gua stuff, so im very busy. more suggestions will be good. pm me them, k?

IC; Shinriko walked through the palace walls, scribbling furiously on sheets of parchment. At times he face lightened up with satisfaction placing a sheet into his cloak, and other times his face was ridden with frustration as he crumpled up the sheet and threw over his shoulder into a trash bin. The demon walked around for a couple of minuted spotting Vincent. "Hey Vince. I was thinking, the dragon clans do not do enough stuff together. Perhaps a tournament would a good idea for us to get together... just a suggestion."

OOC: im not sure out this, but do we have a clan logo? dont remember ever having one.

Ryoga
23rd October 2004, 03:39 PM
Just a quick message i won't be able to post for a while cause my computer is messed i am typing this at a freinds be back soon i hope by.

The messages concerning I'm away/back/unable to post are to be done over PM, not in the clan thread. Like any other OOC message that has nothing to do with the clan, these too are concerned spam and categorised in the same way - BK

Draco
23rd October 2004, 03:46 PM
Starslayer bowed.

"Thank you, sir," she said. She walked through the Mess Hall, grabbing a pickled swordfish as she passed, then down a corridor she had not yet had time to explore. After a couple moments, she came upon the hatchery. She walked in, and looked around. After a moment, she spotted one of the feeders. She walked up to him, having finished her fish already. She held out a hand for the meat.

"May I?" she asked. "Only, I have come to find a draike companion."

OoC: Vin-cent! I'm waiting for you to RP the feeders (unless you want me to, if so PM me).

Vinny
23rd October 2004, 03:55 PM
OOC: .... I did . . . you wont reply . . .

The Draike feeders were in the middle of tossing different trinkets to the metallic Draikes and meat to the Chromantic. They stopped when they saw Starslayer their hands wet and glittering with gold and slight blobs of blood.

"Erm. . . ve just vinished veeding zem, come come!" The Draike feeders said with a very heavy Dracizian Accent.

Draco
28th October 2004, 07:43 PM
OoC: *Ahem.* And *bump.* You did? Where?

IC: Starslayer shrugged.

"Ah, well," she said. She moved to a spot along the wall, and scanned the pack of draikes. Suddenly one, a silver draike, looked up from his feeding, sensing her presence. Their eyes connected for a long moment. Slowly, the draike walked over, leaving his food for the other drakes. Their eyes connected for a long moment. Starslayer noted that the draike was not actually silver, as she had at first thought, but a metallic blue-gray. Then, a wave of gold and red washed through her mind, a sending from the draike. She smiled.

"I think he likes me," she whispered, to no-one in particular.

OoC: I'd like to propose a new Mobile Suit design. Starslayer will do so to Vincent, once she sees him again. There you go, Vince, a reason to post.

LET'S GET ACTIVE HERE, PEOPLE!!!

Vinny
28th October 2004, 08:16 PM
The Draike Feeders rushed over.

"That is a new addition to our family, it is called a Diamond Draike, they are powerful draikes that use pure energy to attack instead of light, they are very versitile and their bodies grow larger quicker than others. And their favorite Snacks are small gemstones. This ones name is Ziernast, he is a spunky one if Ive ever seen one." The man said patting Ziernast on the head as it wagged its tail.

Pustolio
31st October 2004, 02:05 PM
OOC: ok. hey guys. just to let people in the dracizian war clan thread thingy i posted and no ones posted back. is this thread still active? is anyone still interested in carrying on? just a question.

Do not make posts like this as this is not considered clan business - BK

Draco
6th November 2004, 02:59 PM
OoC: Fine, I'll RP the feeders.

IC: Ziernast climbed onto Starslayer's shoulder, sending another wave of red and gold into her mind. Starslayer smiled, especially when the draike licked her on the side of the face. She stroked Ziernast on the side of the head. The draike rubbed his head on her hand.

"Yes," she said, "he definately likes me. I would like to relieve you of his care, if that's alright." Then she turned to face the draike. "What do you think?" Another wave of red and gold washed through her mind. The one feeder nodded.

"Go right ahead," he said.

"Just like that?" said Starslayer. The feeder nodded.

"I just need you to sign this," he said, holding out a peice of paper. Starslayer skimmed it, and signed it.

"Thank you," she said. She and Ziernast left the room, and went into the main chamber, Ziernast on her shoulder. She walked up to her chair, and sat down.

OoC: EDIT: There is now a clan lounge! It's at http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=81089&posted=1#post81089

Vinny
20th November 2004, 09:03 PM
This is an announcement

Good news members of the Dracizian Republic!

After many weeks of stress I have returned to rebirth the republic! We will be starting anew and bringing us closer together! I hope that we can, this time, make this place better, and help pull back together GUA!

Best wishes!

Your Emperor,

Vincent Christian Draciz the Fifth

bzzzzzzzzt

end transmission

Draco
20th November 2004, 09:05 PM
Cool. Will this be on a new thread, or. . . ?

Vinny
20th November 2004, 09:07 PM
oh yes

Bad Kharma?

Will you do me the honors?

For old times sake? (what am I talking about?)

Draco
20th November 2004, 09:19 PM
For old times' sake? What are you talking about? none of my buisness, probably. . . .

Oh, and check out the clan lounge, we're all waiting for you. Please?

fatbreadstick
20th November 2004, 09:36 PM
OOC: Sorry for my long inactivity, I had some issues to tend to...

IC: Kahzehr entered the tall building, in time to hear his emperor over the loudspeaker. Vincent had been out for a long time, as had Kahzehr, but now that the republic was given new life, Kahzehr ran to Vincent happily.

"Sir, glad to see you are finally back!"

asda[wc3]
21st November 2004, 03:49 AM
Here is your new thread, enjoy (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=94689)