PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

Shade_911
21st September 2004, 07:19 AM
Welcome back everyone. Most of you probably don't remember me. I wasn't too big back in the day. I got lazy and let my mod position slip :(. Well, to those who do remember me, salutations to you. :wash:

Eyeflash
21st September 2004, 07:40 AM
Hmm I remember seeing you, you're teh steel kingdom d00d aren't you? Welcome back anyway.

Touch_of_Death
21st September 2004, 09:03 AM
I now you Shade_911 Steel Kingdom and that stuff. Also a poster in the old art thread I thought. Anyway welcome back.

Petoux
21st September 2004, 09:12 AM
Welcome back Shade_911, I remember you very well. I was always wondering what happened to you, and where you went. I assumed you went on vacation or something, oh well, good to have you back.

The rules and FAQS are slightly different, so take a look, follow the rules, and pm me if you have any questions.

:)

Hysteria
21st September 2004, 09:22 AM
Welcome back dude, now i have the avitar first mwhoahahahahahaha

Read the rules and stuff cause you are a lowly newbie till you post a bit more (lol)

Shade_911
22nd September 2004, 07:04 AM
Welcome back dude, now i have the avitar first mwhoahahahahahaha

Lol,yes. Yes, you do. We'll see if we can get **DevilJIN** to give it to me now. :D. I do like my Coal Chamber avi, though. >_>

And, yeah. I'm teh Steel Kingdom dood. I looked in the misc. clans. They're not alive anymore, are they? Which reminds me... I should go and make a new art thread.

PowerDrive... what was your old name?

(btw, thanks for the welcome, alls :))

ShadowGandalf
22nd September 2004, 10:52 PM
y0 shade. i remember you... good times good times... yea well read the FAQs and the rule. 'Tis all.

Memento Mori
23rd September 2004, 06:21 AM
No, I doooooon't remember you.

Hey. Read the rules. Or whatever.