PDA

View Full Version : BigGator5 APOLOGY to Destiny

Wishes
29th June 2005, 06:31 PM
click on the thumb nail you you should see (hopefully)

Compliments of HateMe

DracoSt0rm
29th June 2005, 06:42 PM
errr i guess an apology is note enought and i donpt understand why he can`t post here is banned or maybe using another game mmm just wondering and besides BG% have a very very very large mouth he said a lot but trust me a lot of BS about Destiny in his post he looked very brave and there was several trust me i guess some of his officers need another Sabb sesion hehehe

coldrisk
30th June 2005, 05:06 PM
I doubt how sincere he was, I think it was just stuff like this that got him to do it

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of BigGator5's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter BigGator5's armory undetected, and destroy every single Invisibility Shield of the 10 found in BigGator5's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Seventh-Edition -Esq
30th June 2005, 05:42 PM
Damn them thumb nails are aweful small .... :tool: :romeo:

Lordy! Lordy! new commander option works then :wedgie:

AznCrusad3r
30th June 2005, 05:56 PM
I doubt how sincere he was, I think it was just stuff like this that got him to do it

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of BigGator5's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter BigGator5's armory undetected, and destroy every single Invisibility Shield of the 10 found in BigGator5's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

why the hell did you sab him? wtf did he do to you? i personally think he was sincere since he was kinda protecting his officers...

:bpeace:

Wishes
30th June 2005, 06:01 PM
cause he sabs who he pleases

King_Meluin
30th June 2005, 06:02 PM
My chain is trained to sab <3

Anima
30th June 2005, 06:03 PM
BAD BAD BAD you need to be smarter :P but this happen when you talk in the back of someone :P now feeel the pain ^_^

i know you reading this booo $_$

coldrisk
30th June 2005, 06:12 PM
why the hell did you sab him? wtf did he do to you? i personally think he was sincere since he was kinda protecting his officers...

:bpeace:

because it is a war game.

H2SO4
2nd July 2005, 02:32 PM
This thread is seriously off topic, return to the subject of the first post or it will be closed.

boriszima
5th July 2005, 07:53 PM
so the subject of first poster is to let others know that bigator apologized to destiny.
i guess he did not want to post here because he was banned and was tired of crap he got from others. so did destiny accepted apology or whats up ?

Wishes
5th July 2005, 07:58 PM
that reminds me i should bring that up and put it on the forums thanks boriszima i forgot to check up with her about it ^^~Wishes

coldrisk
10th July 2005, 06:27 PM
She never responded to the thread on DT, maybe she didn't see it or wasn't to worried about it. (gosh all the DT members seem to be getting banned)

WishesTheFirst
10th July 2005, 07:39 PM
haha no im back!! but i havent had time to talk to destiny about it maybe i can bug her untill she makes a post here :-D