PDA

View Full Version : Spirits of Vengence (Recruitment thread--ends June 23)

Shade
16th June 2005, 07:44 PM
Evil Red, make the first post.

Redtigerfang
16th June 2005, 08:18 PM
Spirits of Vengence isn't really a clan, but a super hero group, that tries to stop crime and natural disasters in a modern day to near future setting.

this is a listing of origins and asample of the powers of heroes in this world

Origins

Mutant- You were either born with your powers or at some point in life, some thing altered your life giving you powers.(x-men, Fantastic four)

Alien- Being born on another planet has giving you these powers or the affects of you being on this planet, but born on another gives you these powers.(superman)

Item- This origin states that you were given your powers from an object you use. (Green lantern)

Magic- you are either enchanted, by means of magic or self induced by reading arcane tomes, And some magic items.(Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Raven)

Drugs- Threw technology and science, Drugs were injected in your system to give you your abilities.(captain America)

Normal- This origin you really don’t have any powers, you just have weapons or object that you use.(Batman)

Hi-Tech- Using futuristic weaponry, power armor, battle suit, piloting gigantic robots of destruction fit in this category.(iron man, gundams, bubble gum crisis)

Powers

Arcane
· Sorcery- Can transfer any power into a magic spell ( hover = levitate, Flame blast = fire ball)
· Mystical Knowledge- cosmic power, Postcognition , precognition, possession
· Illusion- Incorporeal, animate illusion, Animate object

Travel
· Air- flight, air walking, Teleport, Leaping, hover
· Land- super speed, Hyper running, Tunneling
· Water- Water walking, swimming,

Nature
· Summon- summon animal, storm, plants, elementals, golems
· Control- control plants, animals, storms
· Communicate- animals, plants

Physical
· Offensive- Claws, bone spines, super punch (mostly melee attacks)
· Defensive- Invulnerability, skin armor, Resistance, Body Transformation (metal, fire, ice, so on)
· Alteration- Heightened senses, Super str, Int, Nimb, endurance, Blending, invisibility, shape shifting, etc…

Healing
· Self- Regeneration, self heal, rapid healing
· Others- heal others, cure disease, Resurrection

Emission
· Animate- fire golem , ice golem , object creation(using ice, fire, etc..).
· Control- fire, water,
· Projectile – fire blast, ice blast, radiation blast, repulsor beam. Plasma shot, eye cannon

Psychic
· Projectile- mental blast. Pyrokenesis, mind drain
· Control- mind control, charm, telekinesis, telepathy, Esp
· Illusion- blindness, mind illusion, astral projection

Experience

Average- 0 - 25

Good- 26 - 75

Excellent- 76 - 150

Incredible- 151- 350

Amazing- 350- 500

Unearthly- 501 +

Fame Rankings

Normal- 0 - 50

Vigilante- 51 - 100

Sidekick- 101 - 150

Hero- 151- 200

National Hero- 201 - 350

International Hero- 351- 500

Super Hero- 501 +

Heroes that have joined already

Alidheren
Alannon
Balan Ironbreaker
Evil Red
Vincent7

we are seeking at least 2 or 3 more to join our ranks

Alannon
17th June 2005, 01:35 PM
I'm here; just posting so the mods know I'm active. Oh, and I'm about to go post my character. He'll be in my sig as well, so if you want check him over for whatever reason, feel free to Red.

Vincent7
17th June 2005, 01:46 PM
Oh, so thats why Red wanted us to post lol. Well I am active and around too, hoping that this clan will be another successful one made by the legendary Red! im such a brown noser... Ill be making a profile for my character soon.

Redtigerfang
17th June 2005, 02:00 PM
I talked to Wildfire , they said they would join, just wish he or she would post

Sir Hyde
17th June 2005, 02:05 PM
I hadn't actually seen the thread, else I would've posted long ago :p . I hardly check out the CF, lol. Anyway, count me in :biggrin3: .

Redtigerfang
17th June 2005, 02:06 PM
just one more folks so let find one more to join, and make this clan offical, and learn from this new experience

Sir Hyde
17th June 2005, 02:08 PM
I'll see if I can anyone to join :biggrin3: . Though don't count on it >.> I suck at getting people interested in something, lol.

Ascalon
17th June 2005, 03:10 PM
I'll join too. :wacko: Now I just need to think up of a character...

Redtigerfang
17th June 2005, 04:05 PM
thank you Ascalon, i really didn't know you, but with me over looking the big ass tourny thread, i heard you were pretty good at Rping, so i would give you a shot and see if you would fit in.
if you have any questions just pm me or post here.

Sir Hyde
17th June 2005, 05:03 PM
/me pokes everyone repeatedly. (Yes I'm bored, can you tell? :p)

ANYWAY! What's your character going to be Red? :)

Redtigerfang
17th June 2005, 05:10 PM
i will send it to you fire by way of pm.

Balan IronBreaker
17th June 2005, 05:50 PM
Yeah, Red conned me into trying this, heh, just kidding Red. So yeah I'm here and I'm in, havent exactly came up with my character for hear YET, but I'm working on it. This should be alot of fun.

Alannon
17th June 2005, 05:55 PM
I think it'll be fun. Anyone remember the old Righteous League? This is kind of like that, but about ten times better already. No Oakenshield or Oceana *Begins to convulse wildly from the thought of them*

So....er, is it technically flaming when the people aren't even here anymore? If so, I feel stupid.

Sir Hyde
17th June 2005, 06:02 PM
Oceana is still here... She just goes by a different name. :p

Alannon
17th June 2005, 06:06 PM
Hmmm...I was gonna edit it, but....she knows how I feel about her already. So, it stays.

EDIT: I pm'd my next reply. Don't wanna spam more than we have already.

Sir Hyde
17th June 2005, 06:08 PM
Kat's a nice girl really. Though I haven't ever talked much to her :p .

Shade
17th June 2005, 06:39 PM
...Don't wanna spam more than we have already.

Guys, guys, guys! A majority of the posts in here have been spam. Please post in here only if it relates to joining the clan. Clan Forum rules still apply to recruitment threads, and the next person who does it will, even though I don't like to do so, be warned.

EDIT: My bad. New Thread is here... (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=360916#post360916)

EDIT 2: Please take the uneditted message into account in your clan thread, please.