PDA

View Full Version : Operation: ThunderSt0rm

Dragon's Fang
13th June 2005, 04:23 PM
Before DestinySt0rm has a chance to post on that we are going to 'pick' on her, I will like to post that she has now been added to our MOC.

The current Operation will only involved messaging and reconning. Actual Attacks and Sabbing will not take place for some time.

Posted by Lord Striker, this is our side of the story:

DestinySt0rm was trusted to lead the TA alliance founded by OmegaSt0rm & Falc0Storm. OmegaSt0rm resigned the account to Falc0 after founding TA and playing Age3. When Falco could no longer play the account it was entrusted to Destiny and renamed to DestinySt0rm at the start of Age4. She has now stolen the account and joined drunkninja81, and run TA into the ground.

Omega and Falc0 founded TA to be an alliance always in league with SC.

In remembrance for what Omega and Falco built and why it was built we are now going to destroy the account rather than let it be used by enemy hands.

Destiny could have easily handed the account to someone else and started a new account. She most likely will post that Lord Striker wouldn't even give her the time of day. (If you are in the Striker Clan, you should learn that to talk to Lord Striker, you must talk to SC Trusted first. There is a chain of command you have to follow and you won't get anywhere unless you do.) Instead of thinking of her officers and of Omega and Falco, she made a choice to steal an account given to her by the Striker Clan.

Look, Destiny knew this was coming. She was well aware what happen to Eden and was warned about what was coming, if she left. Destiny could have easily handed her account to someone else.

The hammer will come down (whether it be tomorrow or three weeks from now) and Destiny has no one to blame, but herself.

drunkninja81, we have nothing against you in this manner. This is between the Striker Clan and DestinySt0rm.

Also, a note to her officers and sub-officers:

Our battle is not with you, but by staying under this chain we have no choice but to assume that you too don't respect the wishes of TA's founders (OmegaSt0rm, Falc0Storm). If you have a commander change I suggest you use it (either to come back to the Striker Clan or elsewhere).

If you don't have a commander change left, contact someone in SC with proof to be removed from this operation. I try to PM DestinySt0rm and see if you can't reason with her to return the account to the Striker Clan, under new management.

Ok, like all threads that get 20 posts in 6 hours, this one will be watched closely. Let's keep this clean so that it can stay open--I honestly hate closing interesting discussions like this, but unless posts stay under control I will have to close it.

This means no flaming, taunting, spam, personal remarks, or other BS meant to insult the other side, without adding constructive to the discussion.

~VegnaBlitz

joepayn
13th June 2005, 04:48 PM
Destiny could have easily handed the account to someone else and started a new account. Lol, like you would give up an account like that would you?

drunkninja81, we have nothing against you in this manner. This is between the Striker Clan and DestinySt0rm. Oh yer, good luck with that mate. You think drunk and co are going to stand by and miss a good war, especially one containing SC and an officer? Get real.

Anvare
13th June 2005, 04:51 PM
(If you are in the Striker Clan, you should learn that to talk to Lord Striker, you must talk to SC Trusted first. There is a chain of command you have to follow and you won't get anywhere unless you do.)

I was just wondering who those trusted are, how long it would take to get an audience and at what time His Royal Highness does take on visitors?

SwordofSwords
13th June 2005, 05:09 PM
Well you don't give accounts to people you don't trust
You brought this upon yourself

Dragon's Fang
13th June 2005, 05:24 PM
Lol, like you would give up an account like that would you?

It was not her account to begin with, why should she keep it? I have built my account from nothing on my own and I delete it, if I ever leave KoC.

As for drunkninja81, we have delt with him before and we will deal with him again. I respect him as a good sabber and I dread that I will see him in my logs again. I am sad that we will make an enemy of him again, however they both knew this might happen. Any surprise from Destiny or DN, will be an act to gain support.

I knew Destiny would come here to try to gain outrage from the rest of you, much like Fastrobbie and Eden.

I came here first to tell you that Destiny knew this would happen and thus has no one to blame, but herself.

Well you don't give accounts to people you don't trust.

You brought this upon yourself.

Destiny was trusted. She also knew what would happen if she left.

drunkninja81
13th June 2005, 05:31 PM
It was not her account to begin with, why should she keep it? I have built my account from nothing on my own and I delete it, if I ever leave KoC.

As for drunkninja81, we have delt with him before and we will deal with him again. I respect him as a good sabber and I dread that I will see him in my logs again. I am sad that we will make an enemy of him again, however they both knew this might happen. Any surprise from Destiny or DN, will be an act to gain support.

I knew Destiny would come here to try to gain outrage from the rest of you, much like Fastrobbie and Eden.

I came here first to tell you that Destiny knew this would happen and thus has no one to blame, but herself.

you have delt with me last age and look what happened. this age were bigger and stronger then we were last age. You think i will sit by as this gets done please. Lets get this show on the road like i said before. We moped the floor with sc once we will do it again, and guess whos chain is going to be number one on my list? So like i said lets get this show on the road so i can get on with the ass kicking of sc again.

Wishes
13th June 2005, 05:36 PM
LoL, dealt with us? last age we werent that strong this age is a different story, its time to MOP the floor with SC. No Mercy ~Wishes

HumphreysDragons
13th June 2005, 05:40 PM
If you have a problem with Destinyst0rm, take it out on Destinyst0rm, not Destinyst0rm's officers. Sending out threatening messages to the officers only reinforces the fact that SC doesn't abide by its own rhetoric related to chain-sabbing innocents.

Pranksta
13th June 2005, 05:45 PM
If you need to gain an audience with Lord_Striker, it's gone to his head .. this is an online game lmao. As far as the account, you give someone an account, or access to an account worth something to you, then you treat them right and with respect or you change the passcode. What exactly is all this whining about anyway? Seems 1 out of 100 KOC accounts have been lost to hackers this age, did you fight for them the same? Doubt it.

Garrix
13th June 2005, 05:47 PM
It will be even more hell to deal with DT this age, cuz there are a lot more people who work with them now, and we now got some pretty good things going for us, so it will be much worse than SC has ever experienced.

And another thing, if this operation was dictated by LS, then why hasn't he come here to post it himself?

DracoSt0rm
13th June 2005, 05:49 PM
Before DestinySt0rm has a chance to post on that we are going to 'pick' on her, I will like to post that she has now been added to our MOC.

The current Operation will only involved messaging and reconning. Actual Attacks and Sabbing will not take place for some time.

Posted by Lord Striker, this is our side of the story:

Destiny could have easily handed the account to someone else and started a new account. She most likely will post that Lord Striker wouldn't even give her the time of day. (If you are in the Striker Clan, you should learn that to talk to Lord Striker, you must talk to SC Trusted first. There is a chain of command you have to follow and you won't get anywhere unless you do.) Instead of thinking of her officers and of Omega and Falco, she made a choice to steal an account given to her by the Striker Clan.

hahaah bullshit :blies:

is that the SC lame way to get an acc back

i tought you had more brain for do that

Look, Destiny knew this was coming. She was well aware what happen to Eden and was warned about what was coming, if she left. Destiny could have easily handed her account to someone else.

The hammer will come down (whether it be tomorrow or three weeks from now) and Destiny has no one to blame, but herself.

huhuhuhu so scaryyy the hammer will come down

/me prays for end of days hahahaahahah :rofl:

jesus nos aragarre confesados el apocalipsis esta por llegar

drunkninja81, we have nothing against you in this manner. This is between the Striker Clan and DestinySt0rm.

as always`ve been SC is afraid of DTR :pirate2:

Also, a note to her officers and sub-officers:

Our battle is not with you, but by staying under this chain we have no choice but to assume that you too don't respect the wishes of TA's founders (OmegaSt0rm, Falc0Storm). If you have a commander change I suggest you use it (either to come back to the Striker Clan or elsewhere).

If you don't have a commander change left, contact someone in SC with proof to be removed from this operation. I try to PM DestinySt0rm and see if you can't reason with her to return the account to the Striker Clan, under new management.

hahaha :rofl: it supossed to be scary?? :sadmonkey i kwew some plp who went to TA mirc channel to cry and beg

:wizardand another wish ??

hehehe dam LS you`re really funny man let me tell plp with all kind of crap you tried to convince plp to join crapstriker again ? just accept it you loose that`s it

Evilpoptart
13th June 2005, 05:50 PM
Dragon....Dragon....Dragon....

Not only are your political views phucked, but it seems so are your KoC ones too...

I wasn't around for age 3, but I'm here now, and if you think ANY member is going to let SC use that overated P.O.S. MOC, your an idiot. You want war? WE BRING THE PAIN SON. You bankers won't last for shit vs a sab chain, and you know it.

You even touch her, you'll have opened a can of worms you will soon regret. No one cares about people who don't play anymore, so chill with the whole "In rememberance" crap. You're starting a war, but unfortunatly for SC, WE know how to end it. It's your funeral.

KoC is made up of 2 types of players: Bankers and Sabbers. I would venture a guess that 85% of players fall under that banker catagory.

What you fail to realize is, that other 15% is slowly coming together, and forming friendships and alliances. You won't be able to handle it. We don't care about who is number 1, and we sure as shit don't care about SC.

We look forward to the coming St0rm, and you cries for truce.

Venom-
13th June 2005, 06:23 PM
Since everyone wants to pick on Destiny, im going to put my foot in and chainsab the next person to poke at her,...Im making a list, and sabbing it twice,... :hamtaro:

ok class STRIKER101 has begun, to communicate with striker, or his clan, just simply point and grunt, they will understand perfectly

Let me take out my 2.99 calculator and add all the allys DT has, vrs all the allys SC has,...

Wow, dont need a calculator for that one,... and can you guys put me on MOC to? I want be to mass recon'd and tickled....

Jezter
13th June 2005, 06:23 PM

haha i saw what happend to SC last age they got tore up and since i was on the first page of LS's officers i know what went on and who ever said u werent an enemy of DN ? also u knew what would happen if u mess with Destiny so dont try and avoid being pwned by DT cuz if u mess with 1 of us ur messing with us all personally id love some new targets to pwn :)

SwordofSwords
13th June 2005, 06:32 PM
what I meant was that you need to choose your friends better SC

Venom-
13th June 2005, 06:33 PM
what I meant was that you need to choose your friends better SC

SC has friends?

Jezter
13th June 2005, 06:36 PM
lol SC is even hated by the ppl in their own chains maybe thats why they dont go to war.to being kicking ppl from their own channels saying they are spies guess u cant trust any1 in sc :O

Always Greener
13th June 2005, 08:27 PM
Striker Clan’s Code Of Honor

Ultimately as individuals; our actions are governed only by how we want to be remembered.

Some don’t care, or would rather just be forgotten. Those are still remembered by others; no matter how hard you try, your actions are your own and will be remembered. When you’re forgotten no-one will ever learn from your example good or bad, light or dark.

Striker Clan members prefer to have an honorable memory in the minds of others.

Striker Clan has one guideline: “Only Family is Safe”

In that rule you can see what Striker Clan stands for, protects, and avenges if needed. It gives our members free rain to wage battle against our enemies as they see fit. But there are many things to consider in your actions. The Clan knows, as does everyone, that on the battle field sometimes you must burn the villages with innocent lives lost for the greater cause, but we must weigh the costs and accept the ramifications completely before doing such a thing. Striker Clan members should keep the following as a mantra.

I will keep family from needless harm.

I will aid family when in need.

I will resolve conflict in the most honorable manner possible.

I will not take delight in the destruction of the innocent.

I will not hold officers accountable for actions of their commanders.

I will not provoke the weak or defenseless

Striker Clan will exercise extreme prejudice against those that choose to wage battle in an dis-honorable way. Striker Clan will not strike first unless presented with a clear and present danger to family.

Look at the bolded part of the Code of Honour.
It seems that SC never follows their CoH (same things apply for chainsabbing FR and Eden).

If you're in SC, you'll be sabbed because PR is sabbing you.
If you ditch SC, you'll also be sabbed because you'll be marked as "Traitor" and SC will sab you to the death (example? see above).
To conclude, if you're SC and whether you choose to ditch SC or not, you will never be safe unless you stop playing KoC.

By the way, Dragon's Fang, I want to know what you KoC nick is. I hope I can sab your whole chain.

Blitz
13th June 2005, 09:19 PM
Ok, as like all threads that get 20 posts in 6 hours, this one will be watched closely. Let's keep this clean so that it can stay open--I honestly hate closing interesting discussions like this, but unless posts stay under control I will have to close it.

This means no flaming, taunting, spam, personal remarks, or other BS meant to insult the other side, without adding constructive to the discussion.

---

As for the discussion itself, I do not know DestinySt0rm and have not visited TA's forums in about a year. But, the Historian in me wants to set the facts straight. As a Smod, I also want the information posted on these boards to be accurate. The going assumption at this point, as quoted in the first post, states that OmegaSt0rm founded TA to be allied to SC, which it has been for over a year. However, OmegaSt0rm, when asked in an interview conducted by myself 13 months ago, said something different. I'm just posting to cut through the spin, and get a primary source into this.

Please refer to question #18 in my interview with him. http://s6.invisionfree.com/FIT/index.php?showtopic=259

Dragon's Fang
13th June 2005, 09:57 PM
By the way, Dragon's Fang, I want to know what you KoC nick is. I hope I can sab your whole chain.

Yeah... You complain about us chain sweeping and you want to sweep my chain?

We are just currently messaging people and reconning. If you want to leave Destiny (to come back to us, or someone else), we will remove you from the MOC. Also, if people can't change commanders, we understand and will remove you from the MOC. Hell, if you would just renonce Destiny, we will remove you from the MOC.

We feel that if they want to stay with Destiny, then they are legit targets.

Please refer to question #18 in my interview with him. http://s6.invisionfree.com/FIT/index.php?showtopic=259

As for the TA, / I love to lead things LOL / And I wanted to start my own alliance. / And so... I formed the TA I guess...

By your own interview, OmegaSt0rm did start ThunderSt0rm Alliance.

However we still care for ThunderSt0rm Alliance, if not for Destiny. Anybody who wants off the MOC, please join under Lighthater or ViralSt0rm.

Falc0St0rm
13th June 2005, 10:34 PM
I talked to Omega myself about this a while back, we both agreed that we would rather TA disband then break away from SC. i havent talked to him in a while so maybe his thoughts have changed, but mine havent. however since TA has already broken away from SC and that cant be changed I wish them the best of luck.

I will also be helpin in the masses against destiny and chain.

Falc0

Clumps
13th June 2005, 10:49 PM
god i love SC's code of honor. heres a little part i like.

Striker Clan will not strike first unless presented with a clear and present danger to family.
now explain this, how is Destiny's chain endangering SC? they left, if you left them alone they would leave you alone, i guess whenever SC loses a chain they have to sweep it so no other chains get any ideas of freedom, lol.

good choice for Destiny to go with DT, cause DT will definately beat SC into the floor. last age DT wasnt even an estabalished alliance, just a chain within PR and they wooped SC's ass. now that DT is problably twice as big, if not bigger and have plenty of friends and there are plenty of people who hate SC who will help fight SC, SC will be looking for peace even faster. i know since DT left PR i really havent been fond of them but im starting to see the better side of them and im definately going to help them beat the crap outta SC.

ohh and about dragonfangs hiding of his real KoC name, well hes just some SC nodbody most likely and likes to act like hes important on GUA.
my guess is its biggator5 since dragons fang appeared right after biggator left GUA because he got sweeped so often. just a guess. if im wrong why dont you tell us all who you are dragons fang?

Evilpoptart
13th June 2005, 11:18 PM
Dragon, why did you IGNORE the fact that in the interview, he stated TA was SEPERATE?

I infer from that, simply, Destiny, as head of TA, can do what the hell she wants. I have zero respect for anyone who throws away their "code of conduct" when it suits them.

The fact is, Destiny has controlled her account all age, hense, SHE built it, not SC. You're just crying because you lost a quality member, and that they joined an enemy. Lord Striker has done nothing but cry and whine since Ive started playing KoC and posting on GUA.

I don't see what he has to bitch about, he has the number 1 account. I am beginning to think all of SC cries alot. That's all Ive seen since I have begun posting on these forums. Well, we will give you a reason to cry soon enough, our brothers are with us.

You will end up fighting much more then DrunKnTerrorisTs, I assure you. You know that thread about the most feared alliance? We'll lets just say more then one of those names will be involved, and I will leave it at that.

I hope you're ready, as it seems all of us over here have itchy sab fingers. So go ahead, recon, spam, and bank your knives. You're going to need them to replace all the Invis Shields you're about to lose.

drunkninja81
13th June 2005, 11:18 PM
I talked to Omega myself about this a while back, we both agreed that we would rather TA disband then break away from SC. i havent talked to him in a while so maybe his thoughts have changed, but mine havent. however since TA has already broken away from SC and that cant be changed I wish them the best of luck.

Falc0
damn falc0 welcome back to koc. i will be helping with the masses against you and watch you fall. i thought you had more brains then this but obviously you dont. and ta did disband or maybe you werent around when LH and viral broke away from destiny when they decided sc wasnt the place for them. Oh thats right you werent playing koc until recently. But w/e man this will be my last post in this thread because all its going to do is just get out of hand and plain and simple to you all in SC i plan to be empyting a lot of your armories until you either leave their chain or delete.

Falc0St0rm
13th June 2005, 11:29 PM
damn falc0 welcome back to koc.

thanks

i will be helping with the masses against you and watch you fall.

I have been massed ever since i came back so i am llokin forward to seein ya in my intell on both sides.

i thought you had more brains then this but obviously you dont.

meh...brains are overrated anyways.

and ta did disband or maybe you werent around when LH and viral broke away from destiny when they decided sc wasnt the place for them. Oh thats right you werent playing koc until recently.
I was most definetly around just ot very active on koc itself due to personal rasons.
you may have noticed that destinys ex officer LH and them are not on MOC at all.

But w/e man this will be my last post in this thread because all its going to do is just get out of hand and plain and simple to you all in SC i plan to be empyting a lot of your armories until you either leave their chain or delete

nothing that hasnt already been done to me i had 150 sab attempts on me in the last two days and they all failed. proly cuz i have nothing to sab

Cheers DN I look forward to our match.

Falc0

Wishes
13th June 2005, 11:30 PM
jesus christ falc0 where the hell you been hiding? i thought you quit a long time ago :-/
you jsut keep HANGING around, i'll be sure to destroy your chain again like last age. Sabbing your chain was always the best ^_^ you know it ALL OF KOC knows it, SC is going down and if your putting your foot in on there side the prepare to have teh door slammed shut. I want you to take a good look from DrunkNinja81 down its alot bigger then before and there ALL sabbers looking for someone to sab prepare your INV shields cause this is where SC falls ~Wishes

El_Divino
13th June 2005, 11:52 PM
well the reason to sab destiny is the way of SC.. it's not new. why make it public? to be afraid?

better say, we will sab them for fun!!!

if falc0 is back, why don't build your alliance again? that was his problem, he wasn't playing koc...

and lets fun!!!!!

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 12:13 AM
*Smiles*

I love all this talk of SC going down. Heh..

Many people have tried and failed.

One more thing, both Fastrobbie and Eden thought that they would weather us. Look at what happen to them.

Clumps
14th June 2005, 12:16 AM
wow funny how you dont even try to answer any of the questions or even defend yourself. just answer this.
in SC's code of honor they say they "Striker Clan will not strike first unless presented with a clear and present danger to family." now how is Destiny preseting a clear and present danger to SC? SC is starting the trouble. when destiny left they didnt show a clear and present danger.

drunkninja81
14th June 2005, 12:41 AM
*Smiles*

One more thing, both Fastrobbie and Eden thought that they would weather us. Look at what happen to them.
:rofl: ok i have to post one last time. This statement is false. Look at me. What did i do to sc last age? Oh thats right did you forget or do you need a reminder how fun it is for us to be in SC's logs all over again? Yes and look at Fastrobbie and what he did. I promise you i will take more then he did, and if you think it will just be my chain youre sadly mistaken DT has grown more then just my chain, not including some friends we have made along the way. So in all essance is SC ready? Is it worth it for your little accounts to go to war with us? Were ready to lose weapons is the rest of sc? Didnt think so. So lets begin Dragon why do keep beating around the bush and just tell us your koc name already or are you that scared of me? I thought SC was hardcore and many have failed like you said so why hide behind a diff forums name and not answer what your koc name is.

Fastrobbie_FR
14th June 2005, 12:43 AM
*Smiles*

Don't make any wrong assumptions.

I left koc due boreness and personnal reasons ( school as one of them )
I still remember the time I sabbed SC quite hard, and how people came crying to me to quit it. Talking afterwards is always easy ... but we both know better.

Too bad I ain't around now .... If I were still around in koc, I'd get my sabfriends helping the dn81 chain aswell .... The more people, the more fun.

I think many can agree the way SC acts on "departing people" is sad.
We don't need to discuss it ... We all know how they handle these situations.

We all have our honor, let them have their "honor". Eventually some SC people will notice that those ways of acting ain't honorable, and they will cut more losses in time.

And people, don't start about the SC code of honor, they don't follow it anyways, it won't matter if you bring it up or not. Gram will do whatever he wants, and those SC members will just blindly follow him.

All I can say is good luck to destiny. All I know about her that she is a sweety, and that she didn't deserve this.
Good luck dest, I'll be with you.

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 12:44 AM
in SC's code of honor they say they "Striker Clan will not strike first unless presented with a clear and present danger to family." now how is Destiny preseting a clear and present danger to SC?

She join drunkninja81.

Look, if she had gone solo, we wouldn't have had much of a problem. But, she had to join a long outstanding enemy of theBrotherHood.

I mean, the only reason why we didn't come to the aid of IC was because of the bad blood with theBrotherHood and drunkninja81.

Wishes
14th June 2005, 12:46 AM
:rofl: ok i have to post one last time. This statement is false. Look at me. What did i do to sc last age? Oh thats right did you forget or do you need a reminder how fun it is for us to be in SC's logs all over again? Yes and look at Fastrobbie and what he did. I promise you i will take more then he did, and if you think it will just be my chain youre sadly mistaken DT has grown more then just my chain, not including some friends we have made along the way. So in all essance is SC ready? Is it worth it for your little accounts to go to war with us? Were ready to lose weapons is the rest of sc? Didnt think so. So lets begin Dragon why do keep beating around the bush and just tell us your koc name already or are you that scared of me? I thought SC was hardcore and many have failed like you said so why hide behind a diff forums name and not answer what your koc name is. Wow, i think someones calling you out Dragon why dont you share your little KOC name with us so we can drop it into the 50k ranks and be done with you and your game of Hide and go F*** yourself?

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 01:12 AM
Heh...

Until there is a GUA rule, I'm not telling anyone who I am.

Anyway, back on topic. I sat behind my friend as he ask if Destiny knew what she was doing and what will happen. She said yes! She said she didn't care. Fastrobbie, she does not only deserve this, but wanted it to happen!

SC people are asking if they could start up on Destiny now, Fastrobbie. They know what is going on and they want to be a part of the massacre!

Lau_wings
14th June 2005, 01:31 AM
HUmm yes i can reber wen i was in SC what a C@#* time that was. There chain is weak and there masses suck. i mean the clan iam in Now is about 1/10 (1 tenth) the size of SC and i reacon that if SC massed us they would beg us to stop retalliating after 3 days max.

cummon Dragon i want to know who you are on KoC i need anouther random sab target to get my ranking up a bit. If anyone knows who he is please tell me i want to have fun.

But yes back on topic. if SC wants to mass Destiny then they are goin to have a pretty hard time goin agaisn all of her friends. and SC masses suck anyway so she souldent worry lol.

Always Greener
14th June 2005, 01:50 AM
Yeah... You complain about us chain sweeping and you want to sweep my chain?

We are just currently messaging people and reconning. If you want to leave Destiny (to come back to us, or someone else), we will remove you from the MOC. Also, if people can't change commanders, we understand and will remove you from the MOC. Hell, if you would just renonce Destiny, we will remove you from the MOC.

We feel that if they want to stay with Destiny, then they are legit targets.
People who choose to stay with Destiny are also innocent too. You SC never follow the Code of Honour.
Many people in PR doesn't like chainsweeping but I don't think the no-chainsweeping agreement between PR and SC will work. You SC will choose to chainsweep anyway (take Destiny as an example, if some PR members support her).
By the way, your chain is a nice target. That's why I like to sweep yours. I hope I can be in the MOC. I may even sweep people in MOC Rankings. Don't worry! I don't like to sweep noobs. I may support DN81 to sab the whole SC.
Haha... I know who Dragon's Fang is. He is a very nice mass target for noobs.

Fastrobbie_FR
14th June 2005, 01:52 AM
Heh...

Anyway, back on topic. I sat behind my friend as he ask if Destiny knew what she was doing and what will happen. She said yes! She said she didn't care. Fastrobbie, she does not only deserve this, but wanted it to happen!

SC people are asking if they could start up on Destiny now, Fastrobbie. They know what is going on and they want to be a part of the massacre!

Pfff , dragon, just don't talk about things you don't know of.

There will be people who will help in the mass, but there are people aswell who don't agree on this way of handling the situation. I can assure you.

And yes, Destiny had no other option then not caring ...

She felt she didn't belong no more in SC, and a large part of her chain felt the same. She took the decision to leave SC in interest of her own and some of her members. But as we know SC, there are only 2 options : Either you give your own hard work away, or either you delete it.

So why should she still care ??? SC isn't adult enough to accept a loss.
PR instead is. It suprised me how easily and friendly they let their members go ( Like Kindig_PR ), no wonder PR can keep many allies in KoC ... No wonder SC has so many enemies.

If you don't feel right at a place, you should atleast have the decision to leave it, and to find a better place. You should have that right. Instead of saying "goodbye , I'll miss you" to a friend, SC just makes another enemy. Or should I say 'Ls makes another enemy', and the funny thing is that SC chain members have to pay for it, while LS doesn't even care.

Evilpoptart
14th June 2005, 02:49 AM
Enough words Dragon, we all grow tired.

Your clan cries, you cry, and most definitly, Lord Striker cries. Last I heard, SC wasn't the mafia, and people could change commanders. Destiny built that account herself, reguardless of what chain it was located in. Stop being a baby because she wanted to leave.

OH GNOES!!! LESS CLICKS FOR LORD STRIKER!!! OMGZ!!!

How I wish I could name drop right now, but alas I won't. Again, I'll just say, it is going to be ALOT more then Drunkninja and DrunKnTerrorisTs that you'll be fighting against. You're going to to take on the PROS of chain sweeping, people who sab for FUN. You don't stand a chance, hense why you hide, and fail to answer questions when presented to you.

I for one, think we should REFUSE to accept any terms of truce or peace when SC comes crying for it. SC needs to be taught a lesson, and more so Lord Striker himself. Just because you have a bunch of drones clickwh0ring for you, doesn't make you the l337 p00pz.

Actions speak louder then words my little friend, and so far, the only actions I've seen are recons and spam. You're going to be outclassed and outgunned when war is officially started, and even your esteemed leader himself will have to face facts.

I look forward to Sunday, it's time to drop the curtain on SC, and put an end to their egotistical behavior once and for all. With a little luck, Denny and PR can take advantage of this, and begin thier assault on the top spot. How poetic would that be no?

drunkninja81
14th June 2005, 02:52 AM
Heh...

wahaha the secret is out BigGator5. so we now know who it is. hmm now i understand why youre hidding behind a different name.

GenkiDragon
14th June 2005, 03:34 AM

Falc0

/me thinks this is a shame!!

OK, so imagine. LS makes you promise to never leave SC and tells you that you can't ever take your account away from the chain.

Then he tells some of your best officers (namely Aser, GenkiDragon and Lighthater - im sure there are more btw) to leave the chain and that you are not wanted in SC.

3 of your highest ranked and best officers, and you can't even stand up for them?

Personally, when LS told me to get out (because I stood up for a real life friend he insulted) I was sad that Destiny did not stand up for me. Much later on I found that she couldn't 'cus she was made to promise to stand by LS.

I can see why he did it, it kinda makes sense. But it also meant he was free to treat her and her officers like utter crap without having to give anything back...

let me explain a little deeper. I work hard every day to keep my officers. I message them when i can, and when anything important is happening! Many of them I am good friends with and help them deal with real life problems aswell as KoC.

But if one of them wants to leave... who's fault is that? Is it theirs for not being loyal enough? Or mine for not paying them enough attention or for not working hard enough? Or is it just that they didn't get on with me, that perhaps the officer/commander relationship just wasnt there... who knows, but the last thing i would EVER do is sab someone for leaving my chain.

If I am as good a commander as I can be, I will earn loyalty, not demand it!

I've rambled on a bit there, but I hope it makes sense.

I would also like to add, that if I ever treated an officer like that, and they didn't leave me... I would probably think a lot less of them! LS never treated Destiny or TA like he wanted them in the chain, but reserves the right to go mad when they leave.

I think it's sad if Falc0 and Omega dont see this, but I can understand their loyalty to LS and think that is very honourable. However, I doubt they or their officers at the time, were treated how Destiny and hers were!

Anyways, I don't think my alliance are gonna like this too much, we've just come out of one war and I'm heading into another.

I doubt I will have the blessing or the backing of the WolfPack but I will once again fight alongside Drunk and Destiny for this one. <<< please realise that this is me... Genkidragon fighing... and not the entire Wolf Pack.

ALL SC PLEASE READ THIS! I will not chain sab you, even if you chain sab Destiny. I WILL ONLY HIT THOSE THAT HIT TA.

I have to many friends in SC to go sabbing through them and wouldnt want to do that anyways. So it's a simple choice. Don't sab TA and don't get hit back :)

Genks

Fastrobbie_FR
14th June 2005, 03:50 AM
Genki says the words I'm unable to say.

Nice speech Genki , full credit to you.

What should have been said, has been said.
Congrats.

Robbin

A 1000 Rep points for Genki

WareW0lf_WP
14th June 2005, 04:00 AM
First and Foremost...having been a longtime admirer of, and having much respect for Falc0 and Omega...I was very disappointed in Falc0's comments..He of all people knows why TA has been weakened this age...why we and many others left TA to form a new Alliance...Falco introduced many of us to TA....and the mere mention of "St0rm"..is still close to us....

Secondly...who is really pulling the strings here? I keep seeing TBH's name appearing, and believe that her well known lack of affection for Destiny is causing some subjective and not objective thinking...influencing the decision making?...One could even ask is this an LS or TBH decision...

Thirdly...Why was this post really started?...to Inform?....we have all known this is going to happen since Destiny left...I believe it is LS's way of finding out who will side with the remnants of the once great TA, and Destiny...long live "St0rm" and what it originally stood for...which was a chain that allied with, but was not a puppet to LS..they had people that thought for themselves...

TA..."St0rm" ....the mention of it under the Leadership of Omega and to an extent Falc0...was the most feared Alliance in KOC....and TBH will never and can never live upto those expectations...

Thomas``
14th June 2005, 04:06 AM

Waaait a minute, so basically, LordStriker is unreachable, he has his agents to talk for him? No wonder miscommunication occured. I don't blame Destiny for that at all, LS should think it over some time, and agree with me that not talking to such top officers isn't a wise thing to do...

GenkiDragon
14th June 2005, 04:12 AM
Genki says the words I'm unable to say.

Nice speech Genki , full credit to you.

What should have been said, has been said.
Congrats.

Robbin

A 1000 Rep points for Genki
Thank you robbin.. :) I don't think my boss liked it so much tho...
You need more green blocks :P (hunts out DavieGraham)

Thirdly...Why was this post really started?...to Inform?....we have all know this is going to happen since Destiny left...I believe it is LS's way of finding out who will side with the remnants of the once great TA, and Destiny...

Good point.. It's nice to have the discussion, but i cant quite undersand why it was started (*Genki reads back incase he missed something).

Waaait a minute, so basically, LordStriker is unreachable, he has his agents to talk for him?

He quit GUA, i'd link ya but im in a rush.
Good point about miscommunication tho... /me likes!
Remind and correct me if I am wrong. I heard that Falc0 wasnt happy in SC at times 'cus LS wasn't responding to him... hmmm, any truth in that...
I definately remember poor Destiny being ignored... meh... I'm gonna hold it there for this post as I don't want to take away from my last one.

Genks

Davie
14th June 2005, 04:19 AM
Thank you robbin.. :) I don't think my boss liked it so much tho...
You need more green blocks :P (hunts out DavieGraham)

*sighs....;)

He quit GUA, i'd link ya but im in a rush.
Good point about miscommunication tho... /me likes!

I definately remember poor Destiny being ignored... meh... I'm gonna hold it there for this post before i start flaming

He quit because the threads he started kept getting closed. I think he felt ( after people were requesting he visited GUA more often ) that there was some unknown opression of him around the forums from mods and higher powers

ahem, bollocks

Onto the topic in hand however....

m00ler
14th June 2005, 05:26 AM
let me explain a little deeper. I work hard every day to keep my officers. I message them when i can, and when anything important is happening! Many of them I am good friends with and help them deal with real life problems aswell as KoC.

But if one of them wants to leave... who's fault is that? Is it theirs for not being loyal enough? Or mine for not paying them enough attention or for not working hard enough? Or is it just that they didn't get on with me, that perhaps the officer/commander relationship just wasnt there... who knows, but the last thing i would EVER do is sab someone for leaving my chain.

Thats about the same thing i Do with my officers, but when someone leaves SC, i could care less, as i wont be participating in the sabbin of destiny's chain, just like i didnt participate in the sabbings when eden left, or FR, because if they leave, they should be able to leave..but thats me.. lol...

and with starting this topic, i guess dragon wanted to start flame war directed at him.. lol..

m00ler

GenkiDragon
14th June 2005, 05:43 AM
lol...cheers m00ler...

its good to know that members arent responsible for their leaders actions :)

I must try and remember that it is LS that I don't agree with and not SC...

I'll probably take this line of thought a bit further as the discusion goes on (along the lines of why be in his chain if you don't follow his leadership), but we will worry about that later.

Genki

WareW0lf_WP
14th June 2005, 06:25 AM
its good to know that members arent responsible for their leaders actions :)

I would totally agree with that statement Genki - and would like to take it further by stating that their comes a time when loyalty should always be questioned in favour of what is right....

having recently fought a War because we did not agree with the leadership of another Clan....the ultimatums and demands...being "made" to promise or make choices we did not want to make...or like... under duress...or threats...

respect and loyalty are earned...not a given....

People...Adults are individuals...not drones...and because they can think and make decisions for themselves...they are then branded traitors...This is the hallmark of a Dictator rather than a Leader...

It is not Leadership to force upon others....

Dictators often have their own goals and aims as a priority, rather than the well being of their comrades...these goals can often be influenced by those close to the leadership...and judgment made because of faulty information...which is often not the desire of the masses....

Lord_Seregon
14th June 2005, 08:12 AM
After so much time I feel that this is lame and I for one will not support these actions as I am sure many other SC will not...

The time to do something was months ago.............so......

You slow you blow.

Lighthater
14th June 2005, 08:17 AM
One thing I'd like to point out... TA has splintered into many different cells as of late. Please don't just target "TA" or the "St0rms", as there are many of them out there who have absolutely nothing to do with this. Just remember that your war is with Destiny over the actions she has taken and you have taken offense to, not with TA. :(

LH

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 08:46 AM
wahaha the secret is out BigGator5. so we now know who it is. hmm now i understand why youre hidding behind a different name.

Pardon me, but I just saw this post.

:rofl:

As long as you think I'm BigGator5 on KoC, that's your choice!

*Wips tears away from face from all the laughing.*

Anyway Lighthater, you're safe. In fact, the only reason why we are calling it "Operation: ThunderSt0rm", is because Destiny holds claim over leadership of the alliance.

We are actully encourging people to join you and ViralSt0rm to be removed from the MOC. We should have given the account to either one of you guys.

OrionSt0rm
14th June 2005, 08:47 AM
i hope SC is finally seeing now what the rest of KOC is thinking about them.

thanks for your support everyone :D

genki made a really nice post, i owe you one.

GenkiDragon
14th June 2005, 09:14 AM
Just the one orion?

I'd like to know where Viral and LH stand in this?

Seems like LS has taken you out of hazing mode and started to send messages asking people to join under you guys. Is this luck? Or do you think LS is trying to stop you from getting involved!

I would really like to know where that section of TA stands... seen as both sides claim to be TA... and i also claim to be TA.. so against my new alliances best interest and wishes, i will protect other TA members, whether under destiny or under neutralst0rm...

Genki

ps... a message toa TA member forwarded to me:

delirium None 3 hours ago
As you know a little while ago DestinySt0rm stole the TA rally account. She was entrusted to lead TA by LordStriker and FalcoSt0rm. Instead she used TA and the rally account for her own personal goals, with total disregard for what TA's founders wanted for TA.

In short we are now going to destroy the account so it’s not used for things its founders wish it not to be used for.

Our battle is not with you, but by staying under this chain we have no choice but to assume that you too don't respect the wishes of TA's founders (OmegaSt0rm, Falc0Storm) If you have a commander change I suggest you use it, if you don't have a commander change left contact someone in SC with proof to be removed from this operation.

greetz delirium

xETx
14th June 2005, 09:18 AM
this is funny what would make it more funny is if PR joins lol

DracoSt0rm
14th June 2005, 09:22 AM
One thing I'd like to point out... TA has splintered into many different cells as of late. Please don't just target "TA" or the "St0rms", as there are many of them out there who have absolutely nothing to do with this. Just remember that your war is with Destiny over the actions she has taken and you have taken offense to, not with TA. :(

LH

well so sad LH you disappointed to me

i tought you were heart TA and if you won`t participate at least i never will think you`ll ask for mercy to SC i tought you don`t like LS even like Destiny does anywaya you`re safe noting to worry hehhe

and genki you`re the man :band:

HadesTheDarkOne
14th June 2005, 09:23 AM
Dragon's Fang, you say SC is encouraging TA members to join ViralSt0rm to get back in the chain. But as it seems ViralSt0rm isn't in the SC chain either. Why is this?

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 10:18 AM
Dragon's Fang, you say SC is encouraging TA members to join ViralSt0rm to get back in the chain. But as it seems ViralSt0rm isn't in the SC chain either. Why is this?

Believe it or not, the Striker Clan still cares about the ThunderSt0rm Alliance. It's Destiny we have issues with. FalcoSt0rm is still an important part of the Striker Clan and he is truly the reason why the ThunderSt0rm Alliance is still family.

We consider anyone under NeutralSt0rm, truely in the ThunderSt0rm Alliance.

Fastrobbie_FR
14th June 2005, 10:22 AM
Believe it or not, the Striker Clan still cares about the ThunderSt0rm Alliance. FalcoSt0rm is still an important part of the Striker Clan and he is truly the reason why the ThunderSt0rm Alliance is still family.

We consider anyone under NeutralSt0rm, truely in the ThunderSt0rm Alliance.

I'd rather say Striker only cares about those who only are SC.

If he suggests destiny's officers to join neutralst0rm ( non-SC command chain ), then I can assure you he's up to something. Normally he would suggest them to rejoin SC command chain, like rejoining falcost0rm who plays again in SC.

Maybe he'll let the officers of Destiny join Neutralst0rm, and then claim he made neutralst0rm because he gave those officers to them.

Who knows ....

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 11:00 AM
If they want to rejoin us, it's their choice.

They made it very clear that they themselves didn't want to be in the Striker Clan. However, we have had a long shared history with ThunderSt0rm Alliance and I guess thoes two didn't like joining a shared enemy. I mean, TA has suffer under DN81 as much as anyone in the SC.

AserSt0rm
14th June 2005, 11:08 AM
I mean, TA has suffer under DN81 as much as anyone in the SC.
could you please support that statement with adequate proof?

Aser

DN_Monkey
14th June 2005, 11:27 AM
I tend to find it offensive that you'd use someone as honorable and cool as Omega to try to justify sabbing innocent officers. I don't recall him chain sabbing, just, sabbing high ranked accounts with his 4.2 billion spy. Each time SC tries to bully people into rejoining their chain, the more people get sick of it's tactics, and strike back. I think I'll have to put my shitty spy into action and help sab people who unjustifiably sab an innocent chain, though, I'll at least have the decency to only involve people directly sabbing, not innocent officers, more than some people can say.

Edit: Also, someone get that chobo Omega to play TR like he was supposed too. -_-;;

AserSt0rm
14th June 2005, 11:39 AM
Very nice words. Omega was my commander for almost the entire time that he played koc. I'd really like to see his actual opinion on this matter.
On a side note, LS and Falc0 chose Destiny to lead TA. They made a bad choice... They made the mistake... Unfortunately koc does not let you sab yourself.

Aser

small-storm
14th June 2005, 11:43 AM
I dont see any point in this discusion, if SC want to hit Destiny... well its their choice.... SC knows that it would mean war, on a lot of fronts, and in my opinon it will also mean that SC will not by the power factor any more.

I have a friend who still is an officer with Destiny, He had been spammed the last 24 hours, with threats from Noob SC players to leave her, well he cant , and have tried to messaged them back.... just to received the same messages again.

Im a neutral St0rm myself, and thats also there SC ask ppl from destinys chain to join. Before you have said uncel and SC hit, what would happend, some of the officers (who left Destiny) will strike back from neutral St0rm against SC.

And there you go some retaliation from SC, on ppl from neutral St0rm (TA), and we have to take a stand.

My best advice to SC is: either back off from Destiny or face a possible destrution of SC.

And finnally if Neutral St0rm gets hit in the mist of battel, we will strike back :teeth:

LH is making the call for Neutral St0rm.

But Genki i have a lot of respect for you.. You are a man standing with your word.

t0msky
14th June 2005, 12:03 PM
ok time for my 10 cents

firstly damn ben good to see you on here again

lets have it right she was voted in for the account, and i was one of the people who supported the decision for her to take the account, then the new age started and she built it up herself no anyone else, TA broke up with key members leaving for various reasons, i left at the start of the age because of LS, and went to a neutral chain, i was then marked as an enemy, im happy with that.
destiny was supposed to be SC trusted, but she was excluded in all Strikerclan decisions, as for her thinking of her officers, by leaving SC its the first time all age i have seen her do something positive for them.

they have stayed with destiny because they support her, and hopefully the officers forced to leave her because of LS personal power trip will return and make st0rm the chain it once was

As for the discussion itself, I do not know DestinySt0rm and have not visited TA's forums in about a year. But, the Historian in me wants to set the facts straight. As a Smod, I also want the information posted on these boards to be accurate. The going assumption at this point, as quoted in the first post, states that OmegaSt0rm founded TA to be allied to SC, which it has been for over a year. However, OmegaSt0rm, when asked in an interview conducted by myself 13 months ago, said something different. I'm just posting to cut through the spin, and get a primary source into this.

Thunderst0rm have never been SC, they have been a chain within SC, they were supposed to give support and receive support from SC in tmes of war, we gave help to SC on several occasions and when we asked for help in return against an enemy chain of TA it was refused by LS with him saying we wont help you because we are neutral with them, but we broke a treaty with another clan to help them, then they went to war with Draciron, and said we should help them, we were neutral with DR chain and said so, he thne said if we didnt help against DR we would be kicked out of SC, he came onto TA forum saying all kinds of nonsense his usual pointless power trip, so i took great delight in banning him off our forum, it was then i decided as long as TA was in SC i would not be a part of TA.

So why should she still care ??? SC isn't adult enough to accept a loss.
PR instead is. It suprised me how easily and friendly they let their members go ( Like Kindig_PR ), no wonder PR can keep many allies in KoC ... No wonder SC has so many enemies.

i spent the entire age 3 sabbing PR for SC, i had over 130 threads concerning me sabbing them made in their forum , i was massed every 2 weeks on avg and never had a good word said about PR.
when i left SC , sc declared me an enemy of their chain, even though i had never sabbed any SC member EVER, i registed for PR clicker and was welcomed in without any prejudice, and since then have made several dozen friends and found that the "enemy" as it turns out is really a nice group of people who have no malice in them, i have nothing but good things to say about the PR people i have spoken to and if theres one thing about leaving TA thats positive, its that.

On a side note, LS and Falc0 chose Destiny to lead TA. They made a bad choice... They made the mistake... Unfortunately koc does not let you sab yourself.

LS never had any sa about who led TA, how conceited is he if he makes you believe that, the ultimate decision lay with ben(falc0) and he asked several members what we thought and we agreed that if he trusted her to lead TA in a fashion we were accustomed to, then we would trust that judgement, and with her ultimate decision to leave SC chain, he in my opinion, picked someone eminently qualified to successfully run TA, because her loyalty is to the alliance of Thunderst0rm and she has shown she isnt just some sycophant who will bow down to the whims of a total loser like ls.

Finally, im looking forward to the war against SC, there are 3 or 4 chains in SC i have total respect for and i would like to think they wont particiapte in this stupidity against destiny, its time for SC members to say enough and show ls that without them, he is nothing

DracoSt0rm
14th June 2005, 12:42 PM
If they want to rejoin us, it's their choice.

They made it very clear that they themselves didn't want to be in the Striker Clan. However, we have had a long shared history with ThunderSt0rm Alliance and I guess thoes two didn't like joining a shared enemy. I mean, TA has suffer under DN81 as much as anyone in the SC.

hey stop lying you donpt even know what`s going in TA we feel better than we`re in sc we can talk with pur main commander every time we need him and the plp is nicest so stop talking things you don`t know

t0msky
14th June 2005, 12:46 PM
dragons fang why do you hide under a fake name and flame just go on your BigGator5 name

try to add something to the topic instead of spamming it, you can ask him via PM ~zap

Venom-
14th June 2005, 01:09 PM
*Smiles*

Ignorance must be bliss,...SC has few to none allys,....and they are making more enemies everyday....its not a opinion, its reality

"only family is safe" thats your downfall in my opinion

WareW0lf_WP
14th June 2005, 01:19 PM
Thunderst0rm have never been SC, they have been a chain within SC, they were supposed to give support and receive support from SC in tmes of war, we gave help to SC on several occasions and when we asked for help in return against an enemy chain of TA it was refused by LS with him saying we wont help you because we are neutral with them, but we broke a treaty with another clan to help them, then they went to war with Draciron, and said we should help them, we were neutral with DR chain and said so, he thne said if we didnt help against DR we would be kicked out of SC, he came onto TA forum saying all kinds of nonsense his usual pointless power trip, so i took great delight in banning him off our forum, it was then i decided as long as TA was in SC i would not be a part of TA.

Agreeing....while some see this looming confrontation as one between Destiny and LS ( or those who pull the strings )...
others see it as St0rm - TA....against LS...those of you have worn the St0rm suffix with pride...we were our own Entity within the LS chain of Command...
Those of you who have worn St0rm...or still wear St0rm...should rally around the idea that was St0rm...not a person...
and if that ideal is being threatened, as it is now...stand up, unite...fight back..and not be in thralldom to the threat of LS...or SC

NeutralSt0rm, ViralSt0rm, & Lighthater ...with respect...honour that which is St0rm...you are no longer SC...stand by those with whom you have fought beside...in the name of St0rm...

*->Static<-*
14th June 2005, 01:32 PM
Destiny could have easily handed the account to someone else and started a new account.

Why would she give away what she build up this age? It is her account now.

She most likely will post that Lord Striker wouldn't even give her the time of day. (If you are in the Striker Clan, you should learn that to talk to Lord Striker, you must talk to SC Trusted first. There is a chain of command you have to follow and you won't get anywhere unless you do.)

Say what? Maybe ask if you may go to take a piss... OMG...

Instead of thinking of her officers and of Omega and Falco, she made a choice to steal an account given to her by the Striker Clan.

Post the complains from her officers to back that up.

You warn people that when they leave the chain they will be attacked or sabbed? If someone ever did that to me I would be gone the same minute. Treatening is not helping to keep friends...

She thinks for herself, what is there to blame?

CPH
14th June 2005, 01:37 PM
hey stop lying you donpt even know what`s going in TA we feel better than we`re in sc we can talk with pur main commander every time we need him and the plp is nicest so stop talking things you don`t know

I really hope that if you know your commander, you have realised it is a she by now.

Apart from the to warewolf_WP what about you stand up for what you say and go attack SC without needing to ask ½ of KoC to stand by you or should I say infront of you, so you can hide behind them?

In the end this discussion is stupid, this should be between SC and DN81's chain. Funny to see how many that see themselves as TA abandoned Destiny when she needed you, for a reason or another.

I most remind some of those that say that they left because of SC(LS) that it isn't completly the truth since I have spoken to you guys/girls about it. For some it was power they wanted and for others it was just another kind of alliance they were looking for.

In my opinion many are just looking for an oportunity, where you all can attack SC at the sametime, are you afraid of doing it alone? I mean the only 2 here that have sabbed SC are t0msky and DN and with those the fight have been. Clans like SC, PR and RF will never go down and the mayor accounts will always be around the same places.

CPH

WareW0lf_WP
14th June 2005, 01:54 PM
to warewolf_WP what about you stand up for what you say and go attack SC without needing to ask ½ of KoC to stand by you or should I say infront of you, so you can hide behind them?
CPH

I hide behind no one...never have, never will...

I will support my Clan and Commander in whatever decision is reached...while being able to voice my opinion on the matter...freely..when it is asked for without risk of retribution...or being asked to leave....

Jezter
14th June 2005, 01:54 PM
how about all u fucking SC members stop talking about ur stupid reasons to chain sweep Destiny cuz we all know its a bunch of bs we all know MOC is a piece of shit and that SC is never organized also Dragon's Fang you said be4 that you wouldnt want to make an enemy out of DN81 again yet now your saying that Destiny joined an enemy so what is that saying >.> man if SC wants to do something DO IT stop beating around the bush and lets do this because im tired of listening to you guys trying to justify what your doing we all know what happends "u leave chain we chain sab you" thats all they mean with their stupid code of honor now i say stfu and stop ur pathetic reasons and lets start already or is SC still to scared to do anything -_-

watch your language ~zap

Pranksta
14th June 2005, 01:59 PM
I hide behind no one...never have, never will...

I will support my Clan and Commander in whatever decision is reached...while being able to voice my opinion on the matter...freely..when it is asked for without risk of retribution...or being asked to leave....

Maybe they are just used to having to ask for an audience with the royal highmindedness .. shrugs .. I don't see WP hiding .. :P

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 02:28 PM
WP is draging themselves into conflict that has nothing to do with them. They are just wanting to make friend points with DN81. Frankly, I have an ace of my shelve. I'm not worry about them. Lord Striker may not want to make friends, but I do and have.

Jezter, the reason I came here, was two fold:

1) Was to warn Destiny officers to leave. We have no queal with them, if they leave her and join Lighthater or ViralSt0rm. If you or anybody else can't leave but want to if you had the chance, let us know! In fact, post here and someone in the Striker Clan will see this. You will be removed from the MOC.

2) To tell you first and why we are going to do it. Frankly, I'm sick of people coming here and bashing us first.

As to "when" we are going to strike, you will just have to wait. ;)

Gazza
14th June 2005, 02:36 PM
This is one of the dumbest things SC could do all you will do is cause more ppl to rally against SC now cos that statement made is total bull crap to be honest . She can do what the hell she likes with that acount and erm where is falco now ????? stfu and get a life :rofl: That is one of the most agrogant statments i have ever seen , i have some friends in SC and i highly recomend they keep out of this . Im friends with Destiny and will be damned to see ppl do this to her so sab her and see what happens ;) and trust me you wont just have DT and LOP sabbing you .

AshariDragon
14th June 2005, 02:50 PM
WP is draging themselves into conflict that has nothing to do with them. They are just wanting to make friend points with DN81.

WP is not dragging themselves anywhere. Some members of WP are ex TA and will be supporting Destiny because they want to - they will be acting as individuals.

Some of WP have never been in SC or TA, have no idea what all the fuss is and will probably be keeping clear.

Some of WP are ex TA but don't want to get involved.

We are a clan, we support our members and help each other out, but we're all capable of individual thought and acting on our own, without worry of reprisals from our top players.

Some of WP are friends with DN, some of them have no idea who he is and some don't like him. That's up to them, lol. Personally he seems a nice enough guy and I don't hold the 70 odd Invis shields he and Humphreys Dragons got off me in one go last age against em ;)

AshiD

t0msky
14th June 2005, 02:55 PM
dragons fang the sole reason you came here was to see just how much support destiny would have, and i tell you now she has the full supoprt of my alliance and i for one want this war to start NOW, destiny wants to do the decent thing and let strker make the first move i say stuff that lets go party at strikers house, ill even bring the beer for everyone, im sick of muppets like you spouting how good your clan is, yet when it comes down to the wire, you guys only pick on individuals, you cant handle a full blown war, i for one have waited all age for this and i dont really need any excuse to start sabbing the crap out of every sc member i can find

GenkiDragon
14th June 2005, 02:56 PM
Apart from the to warewolf_WP what about you stand up for what you say and go attack SC without needing to ask ½ of KoC to stand by you or should I say infront of you, so you can hide behind them?

In the end this discussion is stupid, this should be between SC and DN81's chain. Funny to see how many that see themselves as TA abandoned Destiny when she needed you, for a reason or another.

Meh, hey CPH... I think neither me or warew0lf want war with SC, and like previously stated, I will not sab innocent SC. Only those that attack TA :)..

I was sooo sad to leave Destiny, you have no idea... but my first loyalty was to aser and with how LS me and especially aser, we had to leave... we had no choice!

Yes I may have left Destiny when she needed me :( but I am still here for her in anyway i can be. Hence i help defend her chain *shrugs* it's best i can do, so i do it!

WP is draging themselves into conflict that has nothing to do with them.
Not WP... WP have nothing to do with this! just me!
looks like WareW0lf's commander wants no part of this, so warew0lf doesnt fight...

Got a problem with me defending my old alliance? Then bring it to me! WP are not involved.

Jezter
14th June 2005, 03:01 PM
w/e i dont give a crap about ur reason and i dont care when ur going to start ima laugh when u guys get taken down -_- because of LS's stupidity all he does is bitch and moan about every1 and now hes pissed about Destiny leaving chain i say stfu with ur stupid reason because we all know they are BS so lets get this show on the road tired of listening to u SC fags -_-

14th June 2005, 03:15 PM
WP is draging themselves into conflict that has nothing to do with them. They are just wanting to make friend points with DN81. Frankly, I have an ace of my shelve. I'm not worry about them. Lord Striker may not want to make friends, but I do and have.

They don't need to make friend points with DN ... you should actually try to know what you are talking about ...
check out DT's thread in the alliances part ...

http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=343346&postcount=10[/url]"]As for our allies we have short yet very powerful group of Allies whom have always come to our side if need be.
Lords of Peril (LoP)
Knights Of Chaos (KnoC)
SwordMasters Alliance (SMA)
WolfPack (WP)
Chaotic Crusaders Clan (C3)
Nameless
Bonsai Sab Squad (BSS)
Order of Death Bubble
very very strong allies as you can see.

DracoSt0rm
14th June 2005, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=CPH]I really hope that if you know your commander, you have realised it is a she by now.

are u kidding me ?? i tought Destiny was he and not she :rofl: i`m talking about Drunkninja81 ok

easy if you`re going to attack us only cause destiny leave i guess that as all of you know TA is no a larger chan as sc is so obviously we need support not for fight but yes for cover our backs and protect Destiny

at this time she has a lot of trusted members that will support her don`t worry cph i guess some guys that left TA will support us again you have no idea :pirate2:

I most remind some of those that say that they left because of SC(LS) that it isn't completly the truth since I have spoken to you guys/girls about it. For some it was power they wanted and for others it was just another kind of alliance they were looking for.

i don`t remember if you were in TA mirc room when LS started to talk bullsh*t about destiny and well if you weren`t here the main point was SC didn`t suport TA ANYMORE that was te real reason to leave SC

In my opinion many are just looking for an oportunity, where you all can attack SC at the sametime, are you afraid of doing it alone? I mean the only 2 here that have sabbed SC are t0msky and DN and with those the fight have been. Clans like SC, PR and RF will never go down and the mayor accounts will always be around the same places.

i donot think so that is not be afraid that`s only play and fight in a intelligent way heheheeh

CPH
14th June 2005, 05:05 PM
w/e i dont give a crap about ur reason and i dont care when ur going to start ima laugh when u guys get taken down -_- because of LS's stupidity all he does is bitch and moan about every1 and now hes pissed about Destiny leaving chain i say stfu with ur stupid reason because we all know they are BS so lets get this show on the road tired of listening to u SC fags -_-

First of all you don't know or know my stance about Destiny, secondly I couldn'd careless about your Opinion. Now I understand that you are calling people fags? Nice. Do you have an address that goes with that Big mouth of yours? And I don't mean a KoC nick to hide behind. I mean the address of where you live so if it is close enough I can come and say hello as the fag I am and do to you exactly that.

CPH

SupremeTerror
14th June 2005, 05:09 PM
Anyone who joins drunkninja deserves what they get :)

Cadawg
14th June 2005, 05:10 PM
I am one of the Neutral remnants of ThunderSt0rm TA. Been here two years. Yes TA has fractured into several groups.

But here is a news flash, Striker didn't make Destiny head of the TA Clan, the TA Clan did by staying with her. There are 9 pages of stuff here written about TA but you are not listening much to the members.

Here is another surprize, even though we split amongst ourselves we don't particularly appreciate other armys making political hay trying to justify attacking anybody. I stayed a Neutral St0rm because I am loyal to my commander. After that I am loyal to my friends and hard as it might be for her to hear this but that includes Des. If Striker Clan hits Des's string then I would feel compelled to hit back at them.

Striker Clan made us feel like a red headed illegitimate stepchild. Not as an ally. Several of us felt this way and split off. Des felt she needed to protect her officers and chose an alliance that she felt offered the best protection from string sabbing. That broke the final Stricker Clan tie. The rest of us are trying to resuscitate TA to something we can be proud of. That includes standing up with our friends. Draco is one of them.

So what I am telling you is attacking, threatening to sab, mass mailing Destinys group is the most likely way Striker can get all of us TAs all back together again. We will unite to fight back. Instead of unilaterally deciding what is best for us back off.

Lord Striker you have no justification in attacking DES. Her string of officers is no threat to you or yours. But what you are doing is a threat to ours. Think carefully before you go any farther. From here you can either go on with your personal quest to be #1 or you can start adding more enemies to your ambitions. It is your own choice, you have that. Ours will be forced upon us.

Deaths_WP
14th June 2005, 05:46 PM
First of all you don't know or know my stance about Destiny, secondly I couldn'd careless about your Opinion. Now I understand that you are calling people fags? Nice. Do you have an address that goes with that Big mouth of yours? And I don't mean a KoC nick to hide behind. I mean the address of where you live so if it is close enough I can come and say hello as the fag I am and do to you exactly that.

CPH

CPH your a fucking idiot, you're gonna go over to someone's house and pay them a visit over a online game. Come visit me 1157 barroilhet dr. Hillsborough CA. You show up at my doorstep you freak job and I will personally kick the living shit out of you, so why not keep this to the game and quit bringing it into RL

drunkninja81
14th June 2005, 05:47 PM
i think youre just but hurt cause your chain got beat up and you claim to be such a sab god if you wanna go cry about it go make a proper thread until then you have no use being in this thread. Im still waiting SC lets get this show on the road maybe you guys can go ally with rogue-guild or something they are hurting really bad for allies due to them getting the worst beat down they have ever had. And if you say otherwise Supreme maybe you should look at your officers again or have they always had no weapons and been that kind of rubbish?

Clumps
14th June 2005, 05:49 PM

aww no wonder, your from rogue guild. so you come here to bad mouth DT since they raped you guys.
good job.

CPH
14th June 2005, 05:49 PM
CPH ur a fucking idiot, ur gonna go over to someone's house and pay them a visit over a online game. Come visit me 1157 barroilhet dr. Hillsborough CA. U show up at my doorstep u freak job and I will personally kick the living shit outa u, so why not keep this to the game and quit bringing it into RL

If you call me a fag and it is near by I will. I won't let people insult me like that and let then get away with it. CA= california? Do you leave close to Destiny? I was going to visit Boston, Vegas and LA this summer. Among others I have talked about visiting Destiny.(Not to kick her or anything like that, just firendly) but if you are close by I would love to visit you to see you kick the living shit out of me lol

CPH

Deaths_WP
14th June 2005, 05:57 PM
If you call me a fag and it is near by I will. I won't let people insult me like that and let then get away with it. CA= california? Do you leave close to Destiny? I was going to visit Boston, Vegas and LA this summer. Among others I have talked about visiting Destiny.(Not to kick her or anything like that, just firendly) but if you are close by I would love to visit you to see you kick the living shit out of me lol

Why dont you come visit me. I would really enjoy putting your beaten ass as my GUA siggy! I cant be bothered with flaming this pinhead anymore. Unless you come here youre not worth my time. And no im in northern cali not near dest

SupremeTerror
14th June 2005, 05:58 PM
aww no wonder, your from rogue guild. so you come here to bad mouth DT since they raped you guys.

funny i don't feel violated

most feared alliance in KoC lmao, lucky DN got some new officers the others have no weapons left

they say recycling is good for the environment :)

Ronaldo_is_the_man
14th June 2005, 06:02 PM
omfg CPH dont be such a pompous retard, blah blah blah its a game you sad pathetic ogre, dont be so anal retentive no matter what levels of maturity your putting up with yar yar he called me a fag now Im going to pay him a visit so he can spank me, your making yourself sound like a very cheap rent boy. Geez, climb that rope back up into the bottom of the barrel and have some shread of dignity for yourself.

Although in all fairness its quite hilArious laughing at j00.

um mods and people that like to give out to me, please note, not flaming factual evidence as based in the above posts, and my choice of words were worthy before the watershed ^^

Jezter
w/e i dont give a shit i wasnt even talking to u CPH i was talking to Dragons Fag but dont be making fucking comments about real life -_- cuz any1 comes to my house i'll bash their head in with a damn bat -_-

Wishes
This Bores me lets stop the yapping, cause right now the only talk should be talk of war, SC is going down and 3/4 of KOC knows it (1/4 being SC themselfs) seeing he recruited all the noobs and even when they want to leave he sabs them calls them traitors ive watched it happen and most dont defend the people who get sabbed, Now is the time for this "code of honour" to be shown as what it really is, jsut words to have people join, im sick of LS whining im sick of there sabbing of the "traitors" if you support SC then be ready to be knocked to the ground cause all of the sabbers of KOC are taking action and SC knows it Happy Banking SC cause its gonna be the last time you bank for a long time~Wishes

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 06:03 PM
Des felt she needed to protect her officers and chose an alliance that she felt offered the best protection from string sabbing. That broke the final Stricker Clan tie. The rest of us are trying to resuscitate TA to something we can be proud of. That includes standing up with our friends. Draco is one of them.

Then why did she join drunkninja81? Why could she not just rejoin you guys under NeutralSt0rm?

I think that if she had done that, we would not be here talking about this. Also, if she would to join NeutralSt0rm now, Lord Striker would be hard pressed to get the Striker Clan behind him in this.

The only thing that is driving this is drunkninja81.

Gazza
14th June 2005, 06:05 PM
Hold on here guys stop goin on about kicking ppls heads in "ITS A GAME "
more to the piont your goin way off topic , if you are gonna talk like that dont do it here :icon_poli

drunkninja81
14th June 2005, 06:06 PM

most feared alliance in KoC lmao, lucky DN got some new officers the others have no weapons left :D
funny my officers that dont have weapons never had any to begin with and the ones that have weapons sure still have them. Come on man go make your rogue crying thread somewhere else and quit your spamming here its off topic and pretty much useless. This is a disscussion of how sc is being retarded and will get wrecked just like rogue did and still is. not to mention we didnt even go full force on you guys.

Jezter

most feared alliance in KoC lmao, lucky DN got some new officers the others have no weapons left :D

funny i still have over 500 IS's dick weed so id stfu if i was u

Psycho
answer me this how can someone steal whats given to them ? :P

Wishes
14th June 2005, 06:09 PM
Then why did she join drunkninja81? Why could she not just rejoin you guys under NeutralSt0rm?

I think that if she had done that, we would not be here talking about this. Also, if she would to join NeutralSt0rm now, Lord Striker would be hard pressed to get the Striker Clan behind him in this.

The only thing that is driving this is drunkninja81.

Funny, DrunkNinja81 driving this one? is that fear i smell? hmm couldnt be not from all mighty SC :o

its funny reading thru the topics and seeing atleast 3-4 alliances with all there officers screaming DOWN WITH SC haha GL dragon, better spread the word dragon to SC time to sell those banked knifes :-)

Dragon's Fang
14th June 2005, 06:10 PM
I didn't want to say anything, but Gazza is right. This has gotten out of control.

I was wondering if this thread could be closed for a few days, so heads can cool down?

m00ler
14th June 2005, 06:13 PM
well dragon.. maybe u shouldve never posted this topic to begin with..

Blitz
14th June 2005, 06:16 PM
I didn't want to say anything, but Gazza is right. This has gotten out of control.

I was wondering if this thread could be closed for a few days, so heads can cool down?
Since the thread starter requested it be closed, it is closed. This does not stop more threads on the same topic from opening. However, in all threads, the same rules DO apply.