PDA

View Full Version : Kings of Dragon Lounge

Shade
11th June 2005, 06:12 PM
Dragonsphyre, make the first post.

Phoenix Ash
11th June 2005, 08:04 PM
Hi, and welcome to the KoD Clan Lounge! This will be where you can put the stuff you'd get warned for in the main thread, like purely OOC posts, notification of going away and stuff like that.

I'll edit in some more stuff in here later, but for now, let's get talking. I'm in the process of making the first post for the main thread, and I'm interested in your opinions on what the rank system should be and such things. >.> I'm going to change it a bit, but for right now, it'll look mostly like the one Nesuke has. However, I liked the previous one as well(the one Rakoth had posted when he was briefly leader)...Actually, changed my mind. It'll look mostly like the old one that Rakoth had. >.> More fair in my opinion.

So, talk. ^.^ Just no pure spam.

AliDheren
11th June 2005, 08:07 PM
WOOT!!!

At last KoD is alive again!!!

I am here to do whatever it takes to make it a wonderful place.
Count on me then!

Sorry... about the ranks... I have been here just waiting for things to happen, mostly. I tried Alexis DragonRider but he finally left so that granted me no points.

I am not for asking places and levels, that is true. So, as I said by pm, have me wherever you want.

To be true, I just realized Nesuke's rank system. All this time i had Rakoth's in mind. I take that complex ranks are not good for clans that are growing or getting to live again. Nesuke's is a bit more complicated...
I wish I could see Rakoth's to compare but I cannot find it. :icon_idio

Phoenix Ash
11th June 2005, 08:21 PM
Thanks, Ali. ^.^

Shade tells me he'll join too. I have this idea he sorta gave me. How's about we make a Draike/Dragon Hatchery. He can be in charge of it. That way, he can feel useful to the clan while the rest of us have fun waving our swords around. ^.^

AliDheren
11th June 2005, 08:24 PM
I agree! It is a nice idea...

Though for my character it has a bit of problem to look dragons as pets...
Ali is a dragon herself. ^^!

Well, I think it is great to have dragons and draiks, and the chance to train them.
Shade will do a wonderful job there!

Shade
11th June 2005, 08:36 PM
Hey all, DP gave me permission to post.

Ali, what's wrong with Ali thinking of another draike as a surrogate son or something?

The relationship between Jade/Shade is mother/daughter virtually, so why can't Ali do that, too?

And hey, I can join quests too...I hope...I'll just be running and hiding during fight scenes. Oh, and Ali, the baby's gonna like you then since you're a dragon, as is her father. ^_^

Phoenix Ash
11th June 2005, 10:02 PM
Welcome, Shade, to KoD. ^.^

And the dragons won't be pets, they'll be comrades. The draikes are pets. :p Shade can tell you more about the difference between Draike and Dragon, and I feel that he will do an excellent job of heading a Dragon/Draike hatchery.

Unfortunately, the details of Hatchery still need to be resolved. Shade will have a unique rank(once someone spars his character, or rather has that delightful conversation. I suppose it'll be me.) that designates him as the caretaker of the hatchery. We just needs some rules for getting Draikes and Dragons from there, so that they won't fall into the wrong hands, as well as a volunteer or two that might help Shade with the Hatchery. If Shade won't mind a helper or two?

Shade
11th June 2005, 10:14 PM
They'll have to learn a little ICly as they go along, but sure, I could always use the help ^_^

A draike is basically a dragon, but with slightly different features, and decidedly smaller ;)

Mine's never gonna grow up ^_^

I also have a draike training place in my sig

Seraphim
11th June 2005, 10:23 PM
え? なにこれ? (Eh? What's this?)

*Has a look around.*

Interesting...I remember there being one of these places up back when BW was in charge of things but people sort of neglected that after a while. Ah well...in any case, welcome aboard Shade, and DP I have a spar from not too long ago buried somewhere in my subscribed threads between me and him if you'd like to have a look at that.

Phoenix Ash
12th June 2005, 01:35 AM
I've made the first post for the main KoD thread. ^.^ 11,198 characters. :p

Look at it and tell me whatcha think. I didn't know what to do with Rakoth, but I contented myself with making him a Master Dragon. Nesuke's requested to stay on as supervisor, so I made a special advisor rank for him. :p

Until we iron out the details of the hatchery, there's no real mention of them in that post yet. I have made the effort to describe the KoD keep some, since I don't recall anyone ever really doing so and I felt we needed an IC intro. ^.^

Anyways, I need a second in command and I wouldn't mind having another Master Dragon or a Dragon Mithryl.

Seraphim, that'd be cool. But I think Shade's eval spar could be handled by me and would probably result in him ICly recieving permission in his character heading the Hatchery. -.^

Nesuke
15th June 2005, 04:33 PM
OOC-I must of lost my magic "make active" touch, because KoD went down the drain again...

Sorry Guys, but we'll sure hope to get it going again, I have a few people to talk to, but I'm sure it will liven the place up... Just wait and see...

AliDheren
15th June 2005, 04:42 PM
Well the clan seems active now.

How could we organize the dragon's lore, DP. Any idea? I think that we have many different sources. I'd like to make something good about them all.

Phoenix Ash
15th June 2005, 07:39 PM
No offense, Nesuke, but when you stopped actually posting in the clan thread, it just kinda died...An active membership is only half of the formula. You also need active leadership. >.> I added you in as an advisor, since you tell me BAT2005 is your last RPing stop. :)

Ali, feel free to use your creative genius for the dragon lore. If you want to make it an organized effort, use this thread or do it IC in the clan thread. Shade and I are going to ICly discuss the dragon/draike hatchery, then we're going to actually make it. :) It could be the first clan quest we've had in a while. ^_^

AliDheren
15th June 2005, 09:10 PM
All right! I think that this matter with Raven may be a good intro for starting to discuss dragon stuff.

I would need the help from all of you to answer some questions. :)

Kronox
7th July 2005, 11:12 AM
well i got in trouble n i ate raw crab meat so i might get sick so can u plz msg me if anything is going on see you all when i get back.

Seraphim
7th July 2005, 11:18 AM
Btw...did DP ever look at yours and Sepno's spar thread. Might be able to use that to finally get you placed in the clan :\

Phoenix Ash
7th July 2005, 12:40 PM
What spar thread? O.o

Seraphim
7th July 2005, 12:42 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=20482

^ this one

Kronox
19th July 2005, 06:01 AM
uhm...i was wondering if anyone is still active. I made a post, because noone else seemed to be posting and we haven't had a quest(at least that I know of)

Phoenix Ash
19th July 2005, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I'm still here... >.> Just kinda grounded atm and busy with ... stuff ...

._.

I'm doing an internship 24 hours a week, I have to share the computer with two-three other people, my parents are getting onto about me learning to drive...

But it's all good. I think the BAT's keeping a lot of us tied up, RP-wise...But we'll see.

As soon as I get ungrounded (Today or tomorrow), I'll start something, even if I have to make a crappy post about it. Just remind me in two days if nothing's happened by then. >.>

AliDheren
19th July 2005, 09:26 AM
I'm still active as well. Just I find nothing to do right now.

I'm kind of lost and without inspiration really.

Seraphim
19th July 2005, 10:11 AM
Just finished my internship....been kinda bored recently so I'm open to any rps if they come up.

Edit- My internet connection has been damaged by the heat so until they get it fixed I might be in an out of a connection.

Kronox
3rd August 2005, 06:16 AM
i created a new barfight thread like the one in the original GUA. free for anyone to join since GUA is inactive like always.

Phoenix Ash
5th September 2005, 09:42 AM
Ok, I have extra time again (w00t).

Who's still here? Speak up or be labelled inactive. >.>

Seraphim
5th September 2005, 09:45 AM
I'm still here. Awaiting something interesting to happen

AliDheren
5th September 2005, 10:42 AM
Same happens here...

we could make something happen, though.

Phoenix Ash
5th September 2005, 04:04 PM
We could. We just gotta think up something first. I could go ahead and set the quest to build a Dragon Hatcery for the KoD...

Nevar
6th September 2005, 07:06 AM
Raven Blackfire reporting for roster. What's up?

AliDheren
6th September 2005, 07:58 AM
you'd be my hero if you come up with something Phoenix Ash.

I don't like when clans go inactive

Loco_Loco
6th September 2005, 09:24 AM
We are not too good at staying alive are we? This time we should make a really good effort not to let KoD die again soon after it's resurected! :) I am always here and always ready to be active in KoD, just as long as others are. Lets make it work this time! :D

Kronox
6th September 2005, 06:59 PM
well i'm still here waiting for whatever is going to happen to happen.

Phoenix Ash
6th September 2005, 08:03 PM
Alright, as soon as I can use my computer again (damn Windows XP and its "activation grace period"), I'll post the first post for establishing a Dragon Hatchery.

We will need people to help clear the space and make a small series of caverns habitable, some to go look for abandoned dragon eggs, and others can simply do some small oddjobs, like get supplies we'll need to make it a sustainable Hatchery.

Sound good?

AliDheren
6th September 2005, 10:14 PM
I like the idea... though... if Ali has a child it will not be born by egg!

LOL LOL LOL LOL And many more LOL's

Anyway... it will be fun to take care of an abandoned dragon egg.

Shade
6th September 2005, 11:12 PM
I'm here...

Kronox
7th September 2005, 04:32 AM
Alright, as soon as I can use my computer again (damn Windows XP and its "activation grace period"), I'll post the first post for establishing a Dragon Hatchery.

We will need people to help clear the space and make a small series of caverns habitable, some to go look for abandoned dragon eggs, and others can simply do some small oddjobs, like get supplies we'll need to make it a sustainable Hatchery.

Sound good?
yep sounds fine with me....

Shade
7th September 2005, 07:41 AM
Don't forget teh draike eggs ^_^

Loco_Loco
7th September 2005, 09:18 AM
See now look at all the people, and I am guessing most of us have been here the whole time KoD has been inactive. Lets not let it hapen again people! :) I am going to make a real effort to post a lot now, so... Yay!

I like that idea! :) I will go out and search for eggs if that's ok, I think that's what I said I would like to do last time...

Kronox
7th September 2005, 04:30 PM
muahahah. my bar fight i started like days ago has almsot 3x as many posts as this. hey can someone post in main thread.

Nevar
7th September 2005, 05:10 PM
i have an idea. why don't we start a tourny! the top 5 will gain a rank in KoD

oh and I saw a cave right by the HQ when i first came. I don't know how deep or how habbitable it is but ill check it out as soon as possable

Shade
7th September 2005, 06:17 PM
Good idea, except I'm not going to be in it...unless you need a healer or something...Shade don't fight.

Nevar
8th September 2005, 01:12 PM
heh, I dont know about you, but the way people fight when they get theyr minds on something. youl need 20 healers shade so if we DO have a tourny, it would be wise for you to be head of the medical support

Loco_Loco
8th September 2005, 01:18 PM
Can I just say Preditor I am a big Metallica fan and Master of Puppets ROCKS so much!! :D It's probably my fave song by Metallica! :D Just thought I would let you know!

So a tourny? Hoe exactly would it work? Or have you not worked that out yet? Or have you already said and I missed it (inwhich case sorry :))

Phoenix Ash
8th September 2005, 01:58 PM
i have an idea. why don't we start a tourny! the top 5 will gain a rank in KoD

oh and I saw a cave right by the HQ when i first came. I don't know how deep or how habbitable it is but ill check it out as soon as possable

That's the tourny idea, they're talking about, Loco.

And if you applicants will simply fight each other in a spar, that'd solve the problem of your placement spar. :P

Shade's induction is officially the Dragon/Draike hatchery quest. The caverns we'll be using to house it will be located towards the back of our fortress, the entrance to which will be guarded. To get in, you'd have to actually walk past the Throne Room, so I doubt it'll be easy to simply walk in or out...

Nevar
8th September 2005, 02:18 PM
Thx loc, Im glad SOMEBODY supports them! besides me ofcoarse
A throne room? Who's guarding it? wher is it? and god damnit whers my philly Cheese steak!

Loco_Loco
8th September 2005, 02:36 PM
Where did you little bit about you working for metallica go? (If that's true that's quite awesome man!!)

Nevar
8th September 2005, 03:12 PM
it is, i just don't want to brag about it. although it's an honor i have humillity

Loco_Loco
8th September 2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah I can see you might have thought we might think you where being big headed and all oo look at me I work for metallica! (I didn't actually think that I just thought wow that's so cool! :p) So anyway I think the torney is a good idea, are we going to start it up then?

AliDheren
8th September 2005, 03:54 PM
<.< I suck at tourneys...

I prefer quests...

*sighs*

yea I like metallica too...

Nevar
8th September 2005, 04:00 PM
i think we are. but im not the leader so it aint my call.

Phoenix Ash
8th September 2005, 04:07 PM
Well, we have *counts* 6 (including me) active members, only five of which fight, and one of those doesn't like tourneys. Not exactly going to make for a nice exciting tourney, eh?

I would prefer a quest, specifically the Dragon/Draike hatchery one. My main computer (not the one I'm not, mind you) has the information I need to make the first post for it.

However, you're more than welcome to make a inter-clan tourney, or something like that. Perhaps I can suggest to the BoE that we and them could have a small tourney between our members and theirs. The winner, depending on their clan, would get a kind of prize, like an enchanted item or weapon. Or eve, if Shade approves of the recipient getting it, a dragon egg or draike egg as his/her own.

Whatcha think?

AliDheren
8th September 2005, 04:32 PM
Well I don't like tourneys but I can participate.

Now, for intertourney... I'm BoE as well! o.O

I'm going for the quest as well. I'll be finding an egg during my search of books and I'll bring it here to Shade, since she will be able to help me. Nice start, right?

Nevar
8th September 2005, 05:03 PM
ill help with the eggs and quest but i don't know how much i can do.

Seraphim
8th September 2005, 08:08 PM
I'll see if I can get Sarkon back here...he told me a while back he was going dormant until things started happening in this clan again and to contact him if they did. Having an earth user might make making the caverns habitable a lot easier.

And in regards to the tourney thing....why not a round robin? I know it'd be a lot of matches but it'd work for a small clan like us if we can't do a joint one with the BoE.

Sarkon
8th September 2005, 09:32 PM
Hey guys, sorry for being late in responding to this. I have just started school and i have already been bogged down with a load of work. Anyways to the point, I am still here and willing to help out (just dont make me do anything lol, jk) I will try my best to do a good job in everything I do, just be patient with me as I may not be the best, but one assigned to the job.

Nevar
9th September 2005, 12:46 PM
well we might get some good publicity if we battle withanother clan.

Kronox
9th September 2005, 01:44 PM
well we might get some good publicity if we battle withanother clan.
yea we haven't fought with another clan in a long time. I love clan fights.(even though im not supposed to be on till sunday)

Nevar
9th September 2005, 01:46 PM
y not?

work or somethin?

Seraphim
24th September 2005, 10:36 PM
*sigh* looks like this clan's gone back to deadness for the moment. >_<

but if we do want to do a clan battle it would seem our only options would be against either BoE or KoTT.

Kronox
25th September 2005, 05:55 AM
y not?

work or somethin?
no i was in trouble but look at this lolzi found it on this website

^(_)^

Nevar
25th September 2005, 10:34 AM
well it would be hard to fight in Kott cuz Raven's in that clan two

DragonLord
25th September 2005, 03:41 PM
Fight the Armies of the Forbidden One. After all, since when has KoD been one to shy away from a challenge? I've known this clan for as long as I have been on GUA and though I've come and gone from it many times, I've always been willing to fight for it if asked.

KoD, we need to fight to live again. I remember when we were amongst the dominant clans of GUA, fighting in incredible FFA's that racked up stupid amounts of posts and huge amounts of enjoyment and yet were done so quickly because everone was eager to post. This isn't just me harping on about how things were better in the old days, because they WERE. If we all posted as quickly as we used to, then the BA would not be dying now. This clan would not be dying now. I intend to go pick a fight with the AotFO. Who's with me?

Nevar
25th September 2005, 05:26 PM
well, that might be a problem, many of the ba claners are in two clans, it could make confusion in the ranks

Loco_Loco
26th September 2005, 01:15 AM
Fight the Armies of the Forbidden One. After all, since when has KoD been one to shy away from a challenge? I've known this clan for as long as I have been on GUA and though I've come and gone from it many times, I've always been willing to fight for it if asked.

KoD, we need to fight to live again. I remember when we were amongst the dominant clans of GUA, fighting in incredible FFA's that racked up stupid amounts of posts and huge amounts of enjoyment and yet were done so quickly because everone was eager to post. This isn't just me harping on about how things were better in the old days, because they WERE. If we all posted as quickly as we used to, then the BA would not be dying now. This clan would not be dying now. I intend to go pick a fight with the AotFO. Who's with me?
*cheer* Ay, I'm with ya!!!

Kronox
26th September 2005, 04:24 AM

i'm with that. why does this have more posts but the main thread had 2x as many views.....

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 10:10 AM
I apoligize for my own inactivity. There is really no excuse (although since last Weds, I was slightly busy with Hurricane Rita).

I am in both BoE and AotFO, as well as in here, but I'm leader. I'm sticking with fighting for this clan. You can choose your own paths, as you feel appropiate for your character.

Abs, nice to see you in here again. The Armies of the Forbidden One will indeed be a challenge, but that merely makes for a better, more satisfying fight. Sounds good to me.

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 10:36 AM
DragonsPhyre, it will be an honour to draw my blade at your side once more. And it is an honour to return to the clan of my home.

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 11:35 AM
*bows* It's an honour to see such a member as you return to the fold. The "older" generation of RPers on here has got to strut our stuff on here, aside from such structured fights as tournaments. ;)

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 12:00 PM
My thoughts exactly! Too much of this 'promoting unison with the younger generation'! Why SHOULD we? Our time was better, more entertaining and more insane! Turn back the clock and damned be the consequences!"

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 12:40 PM
If Alexis keeps ignoring Ali Dheren he will regret it >.<

EDIT: And Dragons Phyre as WELL!!!

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 12:56 PM
>.> <.<

*debates running from woman*

>.> <.<

*decides it's futile*

Abs, let's get this started and show 'em who's boss. ;)

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:01 PM
Indeed. Damn upstarts will never know what hit 'em! KoD will be dominant once more baby.

*hides behind the sofa as he shouts, in case of latent wrath from Ali*

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 01:04 PM
Latent?

fully unleashed!!!

Gimme a position or you'll fight me first!

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:05 PM
Erm . . . 69? Spooning? Doggy style?

;)

What sort of position do ya mean?

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 01:11 PM
ooooh...*looks for cover*

*sees Abs took the only cover8

*Hides behind Abs*

Dragon's wrath and Phoenix flame. ;) :P

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe, but I don't think it'll help against a woman scorned, old chap.

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 01:16 PM
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I know.

But you'll be first to die. :D :p Gives me time to run. :p

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:17 PM
LOve you too.

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 01:19 PM
lmao

Classic response. >.>

No, where's Ali? <.<

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 01:30 PM
Spirit Realm... lovely place to attack to at the same time...

No hiding, no where to run...

Spirit Fire... starts in the core of each being, burns from the inside...

*fires spell, then fades in looking both cowards frying, the sofa burning... sits in the floor to watch the parade*

Now I will have to lead the KoD... i just wanted to take care of archers or guide dragons... something nice like that... Ahhh! Men! Useless!

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:32 PM
*cooks marshmellows on DP* mmmmmm, elf flavoured mallow . . .

Sorry Ali darlin', Red DragonLord. Immune to fire. ;)

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 01:38 PM
spirit fire? are you sure? Remember I'm not a fire elementist but spirit...

well, take it as you like... sorry my Bahamut!

*uses spirit lash against Alexis* At least you are going to be amused a little while trying to find your body back!

Wondering why? Read my stats!!!!

And don't try to fool me! I am still angry... and neither of you will be able to cool me down cause I'm off to work!

See ya!

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 01:41 PM
*glances at Bahamut, shrugs and reclines in mid-air, minus the bodsy*

ooooo, liberating

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 02:07 PM
*walks out of fire, looking worse for wear*

Luckily, I'm a Water elementalist. And my adopted daughter is Spirit. Taught me some basic protective measures. ;)

And my dear Ali, no need for you to lead troops. The mere sight of your wrath will have the enemy running. ;)

But since you've dragon blood, perhaps some cousins of yours might be able to join? ;)

Kronox
26th September 2005, 02:56 PM
sorry absolution, but i forgot you i left GUA for like 2 years. everybody posts when i'm at school.

DragonLord
26th September 2005, 03:10 PM
No worries chief. ;)

Nevar
26th September 2005, 05:36 PM
WTH is goin on! i leave for a day and your already at each other, ali, drop the leash! for gods sakes people we are supposed to fight them, not each other.

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 09:21 PM
Ahh don't worry Preditor. We know what we are doing ;)

now, my DEAR Dragons Phyre... for your info, aside my father there is no other of my kind so no cousins ;)

X( Now WHO IS THAT ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER OF YOURS????

And no, she could not have taught you defensive spells for this one, sorry. ;)

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 11:03 PM
Poo. I can still make some up. :p Play pretend. :p

And Galithil's the one I'm talking about, although I still need to actually develop that character. >.>

AliDheren
26th September 2005, 11:06 PM
ahh then if she is your char... No way! You were fried and that's all!

*giggles*

:D I'd love to meet your daughter :D

So what are our plans? I do want to participate :D

(You will better consider taking me IN!!!!) *looks at PA menacingly*

Phoenix Ash
26th September 2005, 11:12 PM
For all those birds you had as an ava...*mumbles something about decieving appearances*

And plans? What plans? They're all dusty, remember? :p Since we'll be going up to meet them and not them meeting us, the eggs should be safe, although there will be a token guard force left behind to guard them and Shade.

Pick a warrior type or mage. You'll command a group of them. And it's highly unlikely you'll meet Galithil until me and Gondrith get off our lazy asses and finish that quest. >.<

Or I can just skip that and post as Galithil...I was going to have you teach her Spirit anyways. *shrugs*

Kronox
27th September 2005, 02:44 AM
shade doesn't fight she is a healer and i don't think that will do much good with eggs. :crackhead -_- yea by 1/4 and retrained i guess that means i'm staying back.

AliDheren
27th September 2005, 07:03 AM
No one is teaching spirit anyways *shrugs*

Yea I could pick up any type of warrior or mage... but in the stats Seraphim is the comander of mages :D Am I wrong?

I don't even understand our stats as they actually are!

I have 0 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CERO???? ME?????

And, well, we still have no forces at all so, imagination is nice anyway. Shade must take care of the eggs. That's for sure.

Phoenix Ash
27th September 2005, 11:41 AM
Imagination is very nice indeed. >.> <.<

And it's just more fun to have an army fighting another army. :P Then all of the Pc v PC fights can just be encounters in a massive fight. :D:D

Lo siento, Ali. I really should've updated the points. Everyone can consider themselves full fledged members. >.> Just tell which one you are (mage, warrior, or tactician or whatever the mixed one is *Needs to look at the first post again*) and I'll put you there.

And nobody's staying behind that doesn't want to. Shade doesn't want to involve himself in this fight, so I'll just have his characters stay behind with a small garrison to guard the eggs and the rest of us go charging into battle. :D

And someone needs to be teaching Spirit. >.<

Oh, and Seraphim is the commander of mages, but if you wanted to, you could take a small group of them to flank the enemy or whatever. Hmm...Are you spells more long range or short range? I can place you with a company of swordsmen or with a group of archers. Or even calvary, if you've the mind to.

AliDheren
27th September 2005, 01:47 PM
I don't dare to try myself as a master for spirit. I'd love to but my time is really awful. I already have troubles as it is.

I could do with archers or cavalry. Arcanus would be happy to participate in a battle, actually.

Loco_Loco
27th September 2005, 01:56 PM
Oh yeah DP can I be a Dragon Warrior? I really don't use spells any more! :)

I actually got placed as a mage when I was using an old character, my current one does not use magic, he is the perfect warrior! :D

Acutally I notice you are lacking a Dragon Mithryl! ;) I would be happy to help you out and fill the position! :D

Kronox
27th September 2005, 02:07 PM
my character is mostly warrior, but has started using about an even amount of magic so i guess i'm that mixed one. shade is a guy O.O and all this time i've been im........

Loco_Loco
27th September 2005, 02:14 PM
Hehe! Lots of people have misleading avatars and character! :P Legion for example, I really thought he was a gal! :P

DragonLord
27th September 2005, 02:30 PM
*furrows brow in thought* If I remember correctly, I managed to reach Withryl/Mithryl level before I left, so . . . meh. In fact if my memory does not totally abandon me, after BK left to take a bigger role in AotFO I was up for Master. But meh. lol.

AliDheren
27th September 2005, 03:42 PM
I never asked for a higher position... just for something to do.

>.<

Nevar
27th September 2005, 03:44 PM
why don't we make aninja type rank, you know, stealthy types

DragonLord
27th September 2005, 03:48 PM
That's Warrior types and you stole my image!

Nevar
27th September 2005, 03:52 PM
oh that, i was just tryen to see if it would work while waiting for your answer

AliDheren
27th September 2005, 04:21 PM
right... continue ignoring my comments...

and Abs wont have his body back! wujajajajajaja!!!!! >:P

DragonLord
27th September 2005, 04:32 PM
I can't give you something to do! Until DP says otherwise, I is just a grunt . . . lol

Nevar
27th September 2005, 06:43 PM
and I R sick of your small intelect, and unessisary verbiage

look ma i sound intelligent! ^_^

Seraphim
27th September 2005, 06:48 PM
Hehe! Lots of people have misleading avatars and character! :P Legion for example, I really thought he was a gal! :P

Do I confuse you as well?

Nevar
27th September 2005, 07:10 PM
good news, i got KoTT to consider allying with us.

Phoenix Ash
27th September 2005, 07:42 PM
Cool. BoE should be with us as well.

Ali, I'll group you with calvary. Consider yourself the unofficial Calvary General. :p Since we're all mountain region here, we won't have much calvary, so you'll command that whole thing. And who's Arcanus? o.O

As for Mithryl...Whoever mentioned it first can have it. >.> <.< Abs, I want you as Master Dragon. It'd make more sense IC to elevate you to that position.

Oh, and there needs to be a Spirit Master. >.< There any way you can just train Galithil only? :P Like a master-apprentice type thing? >.>

I was going to make a Spectral char by fusing a Light primary and a Dark primary...Hmm...

AliDheren
27th September 2005, 10:36 PM
Arcanus the Talis Prince... you may consider him Ali's horse.

DragonLord
28th September 2005, 12:37 AM
It is an honour DP. By the by, why not just give every one the finger, like I did, and make a Light/Dark char WITHOUT resorting to Spectral? Which reminds me. I need to come up with more Fire spells for Alexis' secondary. >.<

So, what's the plan then? (((by the by, this FFA opens on FRIDAY so you'd better all be prepared. :D)))

Kronox
28th September 2005, 04:28 AM
Do I confuse you as well?
you confuse me...but now i'm guessing your a guy

Phoenix Ash
28th September 2005, 04:20 PM
Ali: Ah, okay. Post in that other thread, if you please? :p

Abs: The plan is thus: We do this brief little thread to prepare the army ICly and after it, we start another quest to repel NPC invaders. :P If we get done with this thread before Friday, so much the better. If not, oh well. :)

Nevar
28th September 2005, 04:32 PM
what about me? wher do you want raven?

Phoenix Ash
28th September 2005, 04:55 PM
I'll reply to that IC, if you'll post in the other thread.

Or I could clarify it this way...I gave you permsision to go meet your contacts and gather help. Why are you still here? :P

Seraphim
28th September 2005, 04:59 PM
you confuse me...but now i'm guessing your a guy

Gee...and the picture in my profile wasn't enough to tip you off? XD

To many though my gender is still yet to be confirmed. ;D

Nevar
28th September 2005, 05:56 PM
they are obviously into tryin to figure it out themselves

Kronox
28th September 2005, 06:04 PM
-_- I know now. i never looked in his profile before

Nevar
28th September 2005, 06:20 PM
_

my statement stands

Kronox
28th September 2005, 07:15 PM
will we ever be attacked?(i mean non enemy army...unless the fields and everything are clear of wild creatures) if so will you make the attackers or do we do it ourselves?

Phoenix Ash
29th September 2005, 03:33 PM
Guys, if you haven't figured it out yet, you need to post in here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=26854

And I'm going to make a quest after this that will have us invaded by an NPC army, one that I and maybe Abs will control (for the most part, that is). We'll use an NPC army to help repel them. >.>

It's also to ICly prepare us for the Clan FFA, somewhat. I'm participating in that and bringing an NPC army with me. :P

Kronox
29th September 2005, 04:12 PM
okay thats cool, but won't that conflict to have to fight an army and then soon after fight their clans army and the members. Our army would be tired and need a rest and we would have losses....well maybe...

AliDheren
29th September 2005, 06:18 PM
Nevermind... i just plan to enjoy and not to take it too seriously.

If i could take Dinaia with me! *giggles*

Nevar
29th September 2005, 06:26 PM
im bored so much

Phoenix Ash
29th September 2005, 08:59 PM
Then figure something out to do? O.o

Kronox: The Clan FFA doesn't really count for much IC. Besides, the nature of the BA is such that the Clan FFA is kind of in a seperate time strand from the the NPC war thread we're doing. Theoretically, unless you just like to make your character tired, the one thread shouldn't affect our characters in the other thread. >.>

AliDheren
29th September 2005, 09:54 PM
i am thinking I'll write a stat's page for Arcanus, given the fact that you don't know who he is...

<.< I'll just do it... tomorrow. :D

So, for your info, DP or PA or whatever, Arcanus is a Talis, and he is for horses what Ali is for Dragons. Having Arcanus on your side is a great plus. ;)

Just have in mind he is not a pet and he belongs to nobody.

Phoenix Ash
29th September 2005, 10:07 PM
Okies, sounds cool.

Mind posting in the Preparations thread, Ali? :p Like...soon? :p

AliDheren
29th September 2005, 10:30 PM
Lol! yea, I'll try... I just have my mind drained out of migrain...

*sighs*

Phoenix Ash
29th September 2005, 10:57 PM
Thank you. Good post. ^_^

Can I know why your sig banner has a picture of you looking all military? I'm assuming that's you, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. >.>

AliDheren
29th September 2005, 11:24 PM
That's not me!!!!!

It's Mr. Blonde... X( I'm not like that... not at all... :P

I'm this http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/AliDheren/136-3655_IMG.jpg

:nunchucks

Phoenix Ash
30th September 2005, 01:11 AM
Ah.

You're pretty. >.> <.<

So, um...*clears throat* Why "Occupation"?

Kronox
30th September 2005, 02:12 PM
muahahahah my b-day is next weekend.

Phoenix Ash
23rd October 2005, 02:44 PM
My birthday was yesterday. :D :P

Outta curiousity(and be serious here):

What are the usernames/character names of some people from each of the BA elements that you feel are legendary or contributed something to that element that you feel should be noted? Liek for instance, Armin Sharp is a good one for Fire. I'd like to note myself down for Water, but I don't think I'm famous for anything aside from practicing primarily Ice-type spells. :P And maybe not even that. v.v

DragonLord
23rd October 2005, 02:59 PM
Happy B-Day dude.

Pstr kicks ass as Fire and Del does as Lightning.

AliDheren
23rd October 2005, 03:19 PM
I miss Oni Link in spirit. Kai-Ra (SwarzWald) was good as well.
I just love Demordeth book and I regret that he is too busy to continue the training.

*sighs*

DragonLord
23rd October 2005, 03:26 PM
*preens* And one is the only (in)active Light Master. Or I will be once I get my dues back!

AliDheren
23rd October 2005, 03:48 PM
you should get your internet back ASAP!!! x(

Actually there is no spirit master active.

Seraphim
23rd October 2005, 04:24 PM
hmm...maybe I should take another shot at applying for Light Mastership...if of course Abso's fine with that. XD

AliDheren
23rd October 2005, 04:30 PM
I should apply to spirit but I don't have time...

I just really wished Demordeth came back. I wanted to learn his spells. they were awesome!

Kronox
24th October 2005, 07:15 AM
did i miss the clan fight?

btw i didn't know there were any active people

AliDheren
24th October 2005, 07:27 AM
not really. Abs has no connection right now so he comes and goes. No much fun for a battle.

Kronox
26th October 2005, 01:46 PM
does anyone still use the preparations thread?

AliDheren
26th October 2005, 09:46 PM
things got stuck because Absolution has no connection.

X _ X

Phoenix Ash
13th November 2005, 02:27 PM
I'm having trouble getting on GUA period, since the school blocks this site and I have to sneak on at home...I'll be fairly inactive for a little bit...Well, at least mroe inactive than I have been. -.^ I'll try to check in when I won't get into trouble for it (at least once a day, hopefully).

If you're bored, make a clan quest or whatever...Spar amongst yourselves. Anything.

Sorry for this, guys, but there's not much I've been able to do about it. To get normal comp time back, it looks like I'll have to get a job, learn to drive, and show signs of being a good student. -.^

Nevar
18th November 2005, 07:02 PM
is it me or are we not doing good on getting this clan back on track ^~^b

AliDheren
18th November 2005, 07:18 PM
Preditor, you did not read about the possible chance of merging BoE and KoD, right?

Phoenix Ash
18th November 2005, 11:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't.

I'm suggesting that we merge BoE and KoD into one clan, since both are fairly inactive. Maybe we'll be able to because more active as one bigger clan.

There will be changes. I'm discussing with BoE to see how they respond. How about you guys? How do you feel about the prospect?

Nevar
19th November 2005, 12:12 PM
well i dont mind, but i can't say my char would be very happy

^_^b

AliDheren
19th November 2005, 01:19 PM
I am in both clans, but I am not entirely sure about loosing BoE. This should be like a merge to strenghten each, not to dissolve them.

Seraphim
19th November 2005, 02:07 PM
I've got no objections.

Kronox
19th November 2005, 08:36 PM
and destroy the once powerful KoD to turn two inactives into one inactive

Phoenix Ash
20th November 2005, 01:53 PM
What makes you think that?

Kronox
21st November 2005, 03:40 PM
having an active leader would help to make it more active, but most membersare inactive and a lot are on, butjust don't post

Phoenix Ash
21st November 2005, 04:09 PM
Ah, true enough. You have any people in mind that would be a better leader?

Kronox
22nd November 2005, 04:26 PM
not really. i just come on a little bit

Nevar
29th April 2006, 06:58 PM
I Have Returned!

Tarukai
2nd May 2006, 06:25 PM
having an active leader would help to make it more active, but most membersare inactive and a lot are on, butjust don't post

*raises hand* I can attest to that. assuming I'm still in this clan, which I believe I am, I'm sorry for not posting, but I've been occupied, then came back to GUA, but not RPing. then I read about something in the BoE, and have been forgetting to post with KoD. Sorry. please forgive me.

AliDheren
3rd May 2006, 06:58 AM
Well it is cool to have you around. :) Let's make this moving.

I am having a little family situation so I'll be a little slow in posting but I'm preparing my mini-search quest. And KoD members are invited to participate also.

Kronox
10th September 2006, 02:09 PM
i'm back. this chick want me to go to this church stuff. i got to go to college so i can get to cali and start rapping. imma work on my skills while im in college. college gives me free time and everything.