PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Clan recruitment thread - until 25/9

Bad_Kharma
18th September 2004, 03:31 PM
Andanin, make the first posts, let's get that clan of yours active again.

Andanin
19th September 2004, 04:45 AM
ooc: thanks Karma, you da bomb man!

The vampiress strode away from the Vampire halls, through the forest surrounding, her long hair blowing in the breeze, its icy touch causing her sword to slap softly against her leathers.

She walked through a town close by the Clan Hall. Every now and then she would stop, a scroll of paper appearing in her hand from no-where. As she moved away again, a sign remained, written in human blood, in her long spidery script:

Creatures of the Night, we call on you now. It has been long since our halls have been full, and though our celler is brimming, we lack the numbers we so desire.
If you be a vampire, either in part or full, we request your presence.
Let yourself be know, and enjoy the bounties that the night may serve

Other details, fine print, are also at the bottom of the page, including the location of a copse of yew trees not far from here. In the trees she awaits those others of her kind that would chose to walk this path.

Mapkovich
19th September 2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I'm still here as co-leader. That makes 2 so far in the recruitment... not including those who havnt posted.

fr34kShaman
20th September 2004, 08:53 PM
Alright, since it's vampiric i'll join the bandwagon.

Andanin
21st September 2004, 03:54 AM
Great! Would you be able to post up some character deats?? Yay, we have another member!!!!!

Sorry, this is really bad, but I just had a bio test, so I'm kinda hyped

fr34kShaman
21st September 2004, 11:13 AM
Of course i will. I'm at school right now, so when i get home i'll jump on it. Look for it in the profile.

Techno-Vamp
21st September 2004, 10:33 PM
Just to let you all know that I am still here and just waiting for my love Andanin to post in the clan. Or any of the others if you so wish to as well :). But really Andanin Post is the main one that I really care about. :)

Andanin
22nd September 2004, 04:26 AM
ooc: Sorry guys, I konw this is probably the worst time for this to happen :( I can't post for a few days, so please continue without me. Fr34k, your profile is fantastic! I have to go repost mine now after the move *groans* Ok, If you wish, you can start posting in the main thread, and we'll just see if anyone else rocks up. If not, well, sad for us

Notorious
23rd September 2004, 12:17 PM
Just gonna post here to tell you all that I am back from my long time away from the clan... damn near 6 months.

(known as KottonmouthKing, Exile, and now Notorious)

I joined when Bone first started the clan.

I am going to make a new character profile for this clan. But right now I will just tell you that he will be a full vampire, about 4'2" extreamely quick and doesn't worry about the magics of the world. Just the powers that the Vampiric gods have provided him.

Bad_Kharma
26th September 2004, 08:11 AM
Time's up, thread's closed