PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Front Mission 4

Darkstar_
4th September 2004, 05:00 PM
I just got this game yesterday and i have to say it is one of the best mech games out there. I liked to original game for the SNES and i have missed the newer versions that have slowly been released under the radar in the Us and are very hard to find. So i was glad to see another installment. The graphics a some of the best everything is rendered and you can't tell between the FMV sequences and the real in game sequences. Also the whole concept of it and the full custimization of your mech unit, called a Wanzer, is superb. Along with the music score. I really don't want to beat it because i want to savor every moment of it. Has any one else heard or played this game?

Terra
4th September 2004, 05:58 PM
I've played it, but I didn't get very far because frankly, I sucked at it. I did like it though, with the exception of the voice overs and the character portraits. They made my head hurt just looking at them.

Also, just so you know, only FM3 was released here before this one.

Fenix117
9th November 2004, 01:01 AM
this game was cool i played it but never beat it because i only played it at a friends house but i would like to get it