PDA

View Full Version : Movies Trigun

Ganks
4th September 2004, 05:00 PM
vash has got to be like my 3rd fav. anime char. Trigun has great action and story lines to it.

donleysean420
4th September 2004, 05:38 PM
vash the stampede kicks a$$ , what's the deal with that fake arm of his? is it fake? or what?

Ganks
4th September 2004, 06:00 PM
i dont think it's fake, though i cant recal. it's been a while since i saw it last

Earendil
4th September 2004, 09:54 PM
Here's the deal with the arm...

*SPOILER BELOW*

On Planet Gunsmoke, where the story takes place, Vash and Knives land, and go their seperate ways after a fight. Vash looks for survivors of Rem, and finds one, and goes to his home, only to find that Knives has killed him. He draws his gun on Knives, who in turn shoots his arm off, leaving him armless. I don't know what happens in this sentence here, but he eventually finds the doctor in the "floating city", who replaces his arm with a machine gun/fake arm using lost technology.

As you may guess, I am a Trigun fan as well.

But that's the story of the arm/gun.

Pustolio
4th September 2004, 10:25 PM
i have not seen much of this anime but from what ive seen it is crazy. besides vash being my fav character, i also like that priest dude with the cross he carries that has pistols/rocket launcher/machine gun. i was like: WOAH! when i first saw it.

Kakashi69
5th September 2004, 06:08 AM
vash cried too damn much. wolfwood was such a better character. overall, the series was decent.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 08:24 AM
yeah, vash did whine alot but he still was a good char. his gun fights were awesome.

Earendil
5th September 2004, 10:37 AM
He whines cuz there needed to be a comic relief, I think, and a character who gets beasted on by small children is always fun.

I agree though, Wolfwood is more fun, because he's like an evil Vash.

Vincent7
5th September 2004, 12:33 PM
Trigun, another well done anime. The poor guy has to suffer so much at the cost of his health and the others around him. He rarely finds peace in his heart.
I love his wacky faces and random moods. Its really funny when you get surprised by them.

Darkstar_
5th September 2004, 12:47 PM
Trigun is one of my favorite animes and manga. It has alot of comic releif and alot of action and violence perfectlly blended together. Vash just has a multiple personality problem. If you really like the Anime check out the mang Trigun and then Trigun Maximum because Trigun ended way too early and Trigun Maximum kind of ties it all up. The japanese version of the anime has alot more comic releif like when Vash and this one dude gets wasted adn they walk around town drunk...classic.

Earendil
5th September 2004, 12:50 PM
Actually, the american version (at least, the version I've seen) doesn't leave out anything from the Japanese versions. I've watched both back to back, and the scenes all match up perfectly well.

*shrugs*

It's a fairly well done, if not too short, anime, I think.

Vincent7
5th September 2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I guess you are right. It is kinda short. And the episodes usually the same. Now if you want to talk about a long show, talk about Inuyasha lol. Just recently within the past few months I started to watch Trigun, and ive seen the whole series twice.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 01:02 PM
yeah, it has a good rush while it is goin but dies eventually

Earendil
5th September 2004, 01:05 PM
Well, it's better to have an ending than to drag on forever with repetitive plot-lines like DragonBall Z/GT and all that. There's only so much interesting things that can be done, and Trigun does a good job at not dragging out the theme into a million and a half episodes and movies.

Nakean
6th September 2004, 01:40 AM
Such an awesom anime, I love it!

great plots and what not, its one of my favorits

and come one vash just kicks ass.

W.O.L.F.
14th September 2004, 07:44 AM
Vash has to be my absolute favorite anime hero ever. I've seen every single episode at least three or four times. I also read the TRIGUn manga.

TRIGUN RULES!!!
:biggrin:

Locke
14th September 2004, 08:46 AM
In Trigun, wolfwood, legato, vash and milly were my favorites. :D I was crushing on Milly for some time.

W.O.L.F.
15th September 2004, 05:52 PM
One of the things that I really like about Vash, is that, attitude and personality wise, he actually reminds me a bit of my self. (LOL)

Zircon
16th September 2004, 08:24 PM
What makes all of you like this anime so much? I want to know, because I for one hate it. Maybe it just because of the person I am, but I'd really like to know what makes it so great to you guys.

Locke
16th September 2004, 08:35 PM
it doesn't get good until the second half. Legato just freakin owns. And milly is adorable. It's one of the only animes I enjoy watching in English.

Tighran
17th September 2004, 07:50 AM
I'm also a big Legato fan. The best way to describe his is bad-ass. While I don't want to give away anything for those who haven't seen it, the things he does to mess with Vash's head are incredible. It's pretty clear that the whole time he encounter's Vash, he's in complete control of the situation, simply amazing.

W.O.L.F.
22nd September 2004, 08:04 AM
Even though he's trying to destory my fav. character (Vash), Legato is awesome.

Lost247
22nd September 2004, 04:03 PM
I have to agree with you guys, Legato is cool character. Even if he just plays puppet for knives. Vash is a good character too, bit of an oddball tho. Never really like wolfwood though, dunno why but it just seemed he didn't quite fit. Allthough the funniest part in the show was probably when he pulled out the porta-conffesional.

W.O.L.F.
22nd September 2004, 06:50 PM
Yeah. That was good. I was laughing for a little while after that part.

FireBlade2003
23rd September 2004, 05:26 PM
What disappointed me was the emphasis on Legato, and not enough on Knives. I mean Knives is the main villain yet you don't get much emphasis on him. I mean Legato is alright, but he's a very flat character in the whole series. He dosen't seem to do much in terms of character development. I found that a bit disappointing.

W.O.L.F.
1st October 2004, 07:42 AM
Even though Legato was one of the best bad guys in the whole series, I do have to agree with FireBlade. They definitley could of added a lot more in when it comes to Legato.

Check this awesome pic out:
http://ncorp.free.fr/wall/trigun-1024.jpg