PDA

View Full Version : Small Secret Clans

Besbes_2006
5th June 2005, 08:18 AM
Welcome...
If You Do A Little Reasearch With The Bad Players In Koc You Will See Some Are In Alliences Like

(mine) _006 With 30 Members
F-r With 123 Members!!!

So There Are Little Underground Alliences That Are About To Explode!!!

Elfdude143
5th June 2005, 08:21 AM
Exactly how are they about to "explode"

Besbes_2006
5th June 2005, 08:26 AM
Well They Are Getting Strongr By The Day
I No My Clan Average Rank Went Upi By 15000 In A Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phyrus
5th June 2005, 08:39 AM
youve shown no evidence of these clans' existance, how positive are you to say youre not making this up?

4ndr3x
5th June 2005, 09:21 AM
i think he is just a noob and doesn't know much about alliances and stuff...
only a guess though...

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 09:33 AM
gotta watch out, its all a conspiracy. The small players will rise up and slaughter us all in the night!
*chuckles*

There are plenty of small alliances with dedicated players and players that hide in the ranks but i dont know of any of this *underground* stuff going on. ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
5th June 2005, 09:54 AM
And how powerfull are those underground alliances, Besbes?

An average rank isn't very hard to go up 15.000 places if everybody's ranked around 100.000 lol

ExplosivE
5th June 2005, 11:06 AM
yer cos Denny wont go ever go up 15000 ranks lol

Besbes_2006
5th June 2005, 12:01 PM
okay fine mock me but its true there are little gangs that are getting stronger.
its a common thing computers are little things but mabe they will kill us all!!
Now im not sayoing the will but shut your mouth becoz you dont no.
plus they are true i swear on the holy biblr

Phyrus
5th June 2005, 12:06 PM
okay fine mock me but its true there are little gangs that are getting stronger.
its a common thing computers are little things but mabe they will kill us all!!
Now im not sayoing the will but shut your mouth becoz you dont no.

i know there are clans that are secretive, but youve made the claim, so i want proof of it.

what about us non-religious folk?

HadesTheDarkOne
5th June 2005, 12:07 PM

Strong enough to get 1 top 1.000 place?

narut0
5th June 2005, 11:57 PM

That may be true but in my opinion it would take a few ages for these "little gangs" to actaully build up a solid reputation.

Besbes_2006
6th June 2005, 10:11 AM
okay fine im sorry i brought u into this but its just people trying to HAVE FUN
unlike you sad people who are addicted to it

HadesTheDarkOne
6th June 2005, 10:25 AM
Ok, I join you in the fun part ;) But not in the little clans ruling chaos part ^^

el--diablo
6th June 2005, 02:34 PM
yer cos Denny wont go ever go up 15000 ranks lol
Well he'll have to after I've sabbed him ;) J/K

And besbes, if you're just trying to have fun then why did you post about your fantastic 15k rank upgrade?

Valheru_Prince
10th June 2005, 07:10 AM
i guess the Valheru is one of these clans...everybody can visit us though. We are not that active, most of my officers don't click but our forums are getting better and better and more crowded as well. Mayb we will have some good potential for next age :P

NoKtUrNaL
10th June 2005, 09:39 PM
meh why do people always associate strength in an alliance based on a good looking forum? <_< no offense but thats the least important factor

HoRuS
11th June 2005, 02:44 AM
True, just build a new little clan (planning to grow though), our forums are nice, but only have 3 (real) members :rofl: so we're not as strong. Forums and number of players don't have anything to do wth strenght... You better have 10 top 100 players then 1000 20k+ players, see what i mean ;)
(Edit: Oh yeah, and loyalty is also most important factor)
Just my 2 cents :teeth:

Fishmaster_1
14th June 2005, 09:28 PM
gotta watch out, its all a conspiracy. The small players will rise up and slaughter us all in the night!
*chuckles*

There are plenty of small alliances with dedicated players and players that hide in the ranks but i dont know of any of this *underground* stuff going on. ;)

Fear the little creatures for they may one day rise up and beat you senceless :p

Valheru_Prince
17th June 2005, 04:59 AM
Forums and number of players don't have anything to do wth strenght... You better have 10 top 100 players then 1000 20k+ players, see what i mean ;)

Try doing a mass with 10 players or with 1000................

nelo_angelo
21st June 2005, 12:53 PM
it does seem out there but i happen to know of little clans starting and growing fast besides the SC and PR weren't always this large

Hydrofluoric-
21st June 2005, 01:07 PM
yea, but small clans dont have the recruiting network that the bigger ones do. I happen to be relentless, and i dont think small clans could offer nearly as much support.

nelo_angelo
21st June 2005, 01:20 PM
not at first but the point is for them to grow and yes they don't have the same recruiting network but it changes all the time besides given the right chance they can do well

Hydrofluoric-
21st June 2005, 01:30 PM
yes, but why wait to get the benefits of a larger clan, unless you got yourself a nice group of friends together. It really is up to you.

MFnBonsai
23rd June 2005, 06:38 AM
lol first you come here to post that small secret clans are going to explode up the ranks without anything that would remotely justify what you are saying

Then you abuse the mods and admins

Maybe next time i read this post your name will have a line through it lol :tool:

FeralWolf_FD
23rd June 2005, 06:53 AM
lol thats a tiny bit harsh. though there are a lot of small allainces out there i dont think they will amount to anything int he end, ppl get bored...

Blitz
23rd June 2005, 07:01 AM
lol thats a tiny bit harsh. though there are a lot of small allainces out there i dont think they will amount to anything int he end, ppl get bored...
There was a flaming post directly above the one you were referring to. I decided to just remove it, and then warn it. But, anyways, now that it's been taken care of...

Carry on. :)