PDA

View Full Version : Hello

hfs991hfs
17th September 2004, 10:24 PM
I used to be a user at GUA back in the day, way way back ago. No one remembers me I bet, but I remember some users such as Kirby Man. Hello again, I am actually a mod at another forum but I am taking a break and coming here for a while. :)

Paradigm_Shift
17th September 2004, 10:39 PM
Great to see an 'ol school gua'er back in action, welcome! (watch out for the spam forum mods they are a bit warning happy at the moment)

Stephen
17th September 2004, 11:21 PM
Well you would know Bokes ;)

Welcome back hfs991hfs. I remember you for sure. There are so many "old members" coming back in the last few weeks, it's been great.

hfs991hfs
18th September 2004, 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone :)

Darkstar_
18th September 2004, 11:16 AM
i would just stay out of spam all together...they aren't so happy about people who joke. :D

But welcome back to GUA.

bobbitt320
18th September 2004, 01:50 PM
did you know Hedmund and master sephiroth. and can you tell me what happened to my account.

Darkstar_
18th September 2004, 01:51 PM
the admins switched to VB3 so yours was wiped out.

(I know Hedmund but i don't know if he is still around on GUA.)

Shadow Within The Dark
18th September 2004, 05:23 PM
H'eh it's nice to see some veterans from back in the day on this site returning at the same time that I'm first coming around here. Hopefully this will spark off more veterans and keep the discussion going smoothly and such. I'll look forward to seeing you in whatever discussions we happen to bump minds in first. I look forward to it hfs.

~~Pavel

Splat
18th September 2004, 07:31 PM
Hello again, I am actually a mod at another forum

thanks for sharing.

I don't think some of the people here understand this thing called sarcasm.

hfs991hfs, your name is a bitch to type. welcome anyways.