PDA

View Full Version : HoT-ES (Hordes of Terror - Elite Squad)

HoT-Sirsor
29th May 2005, 02:38 PM
Hello guys!!:

Alliance Name: Elite Squad (Hordes of Terror Elite Squad)

Alliance Member Count (on forums): Currently 10 (and growing)

Alliance Forum Link:

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Elite_Squad/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance:

This alliance starts when HoT-KingKrab founded a little web called KKD (KingKrab Domains) he says no one replied to it, but well anyways In Age 2 he met Dimentium with Dim he founded Hordes of Terror, with some work they recruited more members, the alliance was growing (I was his officer by this time). By the end of Age 3 Beta we had near 200 active members then we joined PR (this affected us and PR got all of our members) Aswell this brought on the slow death of the HoT-Forums.

As Age 4 started he made a big move the merge with FiT (Frozen in Time), this helped us to grow as alliance, and offered us friendship (one of the best alliance I know).

Well, like 3 weeks ago, KK account got hacked and lost everything, all of us were confused, asking what happened, and he told us that was time to move into a new direction with a new leader, After 3 weeks he made his decision making me the new HoT-Leader, now with a new direction I am trying to maintain HoT Alive and to make it grow. A new era for us has begun.

Our purpose is to help the newest members to grow faster and reach a better rank at the final of the age, to make friends and share opinions.

We plan to run activities such as a clicking system where the higher members will click for newest or low ranked guys. And some other activities coming. And the benefits are included.

"We once lived in the dark waiting for enemys. Now we've emerged and have started a new beginning. Will you take part in it......."

"HoT still runs through our veins
HoT will never die
HoT is strong and proud
HoT is forever"

That's all guys, now wait and see what we can do!!!

Approved Posters:

HoT-KingKrab
HoT-Varanus
FireBall29
Poison

Zap
30th May 2005, 11:47 AM
Approved and good luck

We here at GUA have specific mods to moderate specific threads, I'll be the mod who is going to look after this one.

To anyone who is condiering posting, read the following thread before doing so!
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

HoT-Sirsor
30th May 2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks Zap for accepting us, I will try to make your job easier following the rules. =)

HoT-KingKrab
1st June 2005, 01:01 AM
Im happy to support HoT-Sirsor-ES in his new role of leader of HoT... Im also happy to report that many people loyal to HoT have made an appearace to the new ES forums!

Of course we are always open to new people and thier ideas.... HoT was founded to help those in need and we will continue to do so... but under a new leader.

So what are you waiting for come join the others at the Elite Squad
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Elite_Squad/index.php

"Out from the HoT ashes we rise
Reborn, We are the Elite Squad"

FireBall29
3rd June 2005, 05:36 PM
ES has already gained some allies and have got some members from Guardians of Chaos already. ES has 15 registered members at this moment but they will grow fast. This alliance has a friendly atmosphere and the forums are organized. They won't cofuse you like some other forums.

HoT-Varanus
11th June 2005, 08:40 PM
I am HoT- Varanus a member of HoT & now the ES , I have been with Hot for the last 2 ages. We will help out other members that are our allies. I urge anyone who wants to have fun & learn as you go, to join us. We have a lot to offer new & seasoned players.

FireBall29
15th June 2005, 05:27 PM
Right now we're having fun on the forums and that. So this would be the ideal time to join and get to know some of the members and that. The forums are great though. We have a chatterbox which is awesome. It makes it easy to communicate with other members.

TrollSlayer
15th June 2005, 07:08 PM
These guys have a nice leader. He is very sensible and is willing to listen to what you have to say. He's also willing to at make it seem like he cares, whether he does or not...lol

If you want to have a good relationship with your leaders, join this alliance.

FireBall29
16th June 2005, 01:06 PM
It's important to be in a good relation with your leaders as poison pointed out. For more than just those reasons but to get in on some important coversations, too. If your close to the leaders your word is more likely to be heard and something will probably be done. This is why ES is a good alliance because their leader is willing to get to know the members.