PDA

View Full Version : Im new, well sort of

Petoux
17th September 2004, 09:51 AM
Its great to be back on GUA, I was posting in GUA since it was very young. I remeber very well Ithaqua and Valkhorn and everyone else. I pretty much stayed to myself a lot of the time. Anyway, it looks like I had to reregister, I like all the changes and everything to GUA, good job Tau. Anyway, great to be back and meet new friends.

-PowerDrive

Stephen
17th September 2004, 09:53 AM
Welcome back. We actually just updated the forums to vB3 last week. All account and posts were lost - otherwise your account would probably still have been here.

But welcome back nonetheless - and check the rules thread. It is very different that when you left I'm sure.

Petoux
17th September 2004, 09:58 AM
I noticed, I checked that out straight away. What other things have changed? I see that the forums is a lot more formal, and the precious Omega skin is gone. Rouen is readmined as well, so thats good.

Locke
17th September 2004, 09:59 AM
I just have to say this. Don't be a freakin poseur. I knew everyone back then and you were not one of them. Valkhorn doesn't remember you either. Neither does Saria, Malon, AoD, Zeddoni, Ivellios, or anyone else. Because you didn't exist.

There is nothing wrong with being new ^_^ and welcome.

Molotov
17th September 2004, 10:00 AM
yeah, and Oak Hogan is still lurking, waiting for the people of this forum to start acting like idiots again, and then he'll pwn everyone like Big Show in a lumberjack match. So don't worry, GUA is still as awesome as ever.

Welcome back... btw, were you Infested Pasta? He's the only GUA member I know of who came from Hawaii.

Locke
17th September 2004, 10:01 AM
No, he's not, I still talk to Infested, he works for me.

Petoux
17th September 2004, 10:03 AM
Well, I did make an appearance once in awhile when GUA was young, mostly looked at threads then posted, but whatever. Anyway, im glad that you joined again Oak, I saw through your disguise immediately.

Fallen
17th September 2004, 03:06 PM
This really is lame about how its being avoided...

Welcome back new member or old, hope you stay and make friends once more.

Petoux
17th September 2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks, I will make sure that I will make many. Its great to be back on GUA.

Mapkovich
17th September 2004, 08:26 PM
Anyway, im glad that you joined again Oak, I saw through your disguise immediately.

I dont want to be rude, but how did you even know Oak if you hadnt been here for so long? How would you have seen through his disguise if you didnt read his posts(since as you said you only stopped by every blue moon to read a few)?

I honestly want to know the answers.

Also, welcome back I guess. Follow rules and everything.

Petoux
17th September 2004, 08:32 PM
How did I even know Oak? He was a very well known admin whether you came on gua frequently or not, plus I know him personally via pms and once in awhile on IRC.

How did I see through his disguise? I knew he was coming back to GUA as a different person, and I saw that post way before I posted this intro thread, plus its obvious by looking at his name and how he posted by itself.

Mapkovich
17th September 2004, 08:50 PM
How did I even know Oak? He was a very well known admin whether you came on gua frequently or not, plus I know him personally via pms and once in awhile on IRC.

How did I see through his disguise? I knew he was coming back to GUA as a different person, and I saw that post way before I posted this intro thread, plus its obvious by looking at his name and how he posted by itself.

Well, I did make an appearance once in awhile when GUA was young, mostly looked at threads then posted, but whatever.

So, even though Oak isnt a very old member, and even though you were only here when GUA was young, you still knew him.

As I said I dont wanna be mean here but either: 1) Your lying about your join date; 2) Your lying about knowing Oak.

What was your old account's name?

And yes I was here when oak first joined before he became the admin he was. if I didnt frequent the site i wouldnt have a position.

Splat
17th September 2004, 08:57 PM
I remember Oak when he had less than a 1000 posts and was called Oakenshield. :P. I don't recall seeing your username here before, unles you've changed it....

Petoux
17th September 2004, 09:46 PM
I have changed it, and I didnt mean young in the fact where it JUST started. Just the point where ithaqua was still around, xxacidmv was there, and deviance wasnt an admin yet, etc. Oak was an admin at that point, his name then was Omnicron and he had a giant blue O as an avatar. Perhaps in my sig, ill put, when GUA was semi young I guess. I have been here for a long time though. And of course, I knew you would be the curious one Sevy.

Zeddoni
21st September 2004, 08:01 AM
hey i remember when oak was still oakenshield! whoa i didnt realize i had been here THAT long! anyways welcome back powerdrive many things have changed since you were here tho

seta
21st September 2004, 08:33 AM
I have changed it, and I didnt mean young in the fact where it JUST started. Just the point where ithaqua was still around, xxacidmv was there, and deviance wasnt an admin yet, etc. Oak was an admin at that point, his name then was Omnicron and he had a giant blue O as an avatar. Perhaps in my sig, ill put, when GUA was semi young I guess. I have been here for a long time though. And of course, I knew you would be the curious one Sevy.

If you were a old member. Then what was my old username before I had it changed to Seta Soujiro? All the old members know it.

// welcome back.

Petoux
21st September 2004, 12:45 PM
I believe it was just Seta, Im not sure, its been awhile. I know most of Oakenshields name changes though, if that helps the convincing. Omnicron, Johnny Depp, The Frog, The Ghetto Frog, etc.

Molotov
21st September 2004, 01:44 PM
Dude, did you spend your time away from the forum stalking me? My name was Johnny Depp for a matter of like thirty minutes

Also, I used to be straight up Molotov yo, you gotta respect that one.

Lastly, I remember Oak back when he was a newbie too. He was such a lamer.

And Powerdrive, recognize Volcor. I mean, I'm not even that old and I know it. He was also Made Man for a while but he's done with that phase.

Locke
22nd September 2004, 10:09 AM

Omicron (Oak) Joined in late 2003, right? Right in the middle of your not being here.

Petoux
23rd September 2004, 03:18 PM
Well, think what you want, but I am an old member from vb2. :P Anyway, I like the skins that are coming out now for vb3, it makes GUA all worth while even more. :)

LiHua
24th September 2004, 07:03 PM
welcome back :)

Stephen
24th September 2004, 07:12 PM
Welcome to you too! Your first post is in someone else's welcome thread? Feel free to make your own.

24th September 2004, 11:29 PM
Hey Welcome to the fourms weather you new or old here I'll welcome you without questions ^^.

So you've read the ruelz?( i hope so)
so as u know the site got kinda funky so were all....well....uhhhh...whats the word?..GOddamnit sry I havnt had my coffe yet lolz umm well were all "reset" I guess you could call it .
So yea lolz IM such a bad infulence ^_v

Edit: p.s. AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZPLZPLZPZLPZLPZL dont ask about my name or ill have to hang myself

^_^

good day to you all
*wistles:whistilin and hops off*

mastah_of_teh_buttsecks
26th September 2004, 11:18 AM
uuh... yeah?

anyways... you have me curious, what was your old name?

semija
29th September 2004, 10:02 AM
HI SWORDS- er, PowerDrive. Welcome to(back) GUA.

Whatever mod+ who edited my post, please don't do it again. Please.

Petoux
29th September 2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome back posts I really appreciate that. Its great to see everyone hear again.

you have me curious, what was your old name?

I had a lot of them, I changed my name every so often.

Edit: p.s. AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZPLZPLZPZLPZLPZL dont ask about my name or ill have to hang myself

^_^

Dont worry, I wont ask. :)

Erikleorga
1st October 2004, 09:25 AM
The way u type, and what you type is vaugly firmiliar.....but I can't quite place it......who did you use to be?

Eyeflash
4th October 2004, 02:05 PM
Hmm I think what Semija said.

Morrigan
4th October 2004, 05:42 PM
Do a IP check.

Darkstar_
4th October 2004, 06:20 PM
Swords....oops no thats a forbidden name must not say it, must not give disguise up, must not post IRC convos where he begs Kristen to keep it a secret.

Nope i won't do it.

Welcome.

Shade_911
5th October 2004, 07:10 AM
Hey Powerdrive! Yeah, you said hi to me in my intro thread a few weeks back, and I didn't really recognize you. Now that the... *cough* erm...
S\/\/OR|)S thing is cleared up I remember you. Well, anyway welcome back. Gute to see one of teh old guys rejoin.