PDA

View Full Version : The Pyrefly League

Tabris-Zebul
4th September 2004, 04:52 PM
Alliance Name: The Pyrefly League

Alliance Member Count: 18 :D

Alliance Forum Link: http://s7.invisionfree.com/Pyrefly_League/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread: GUA is still the first place most KoC players turn to when they need help, and to help is what we're here for. Also, we want to make ourselves known to the other alliances in the hope of making some allies (or enemies :p).

Brief description of your alliance: We're a small, relatively new alliance, composed of active and skilled members. We're mainly here to provide a non-threatening community for players, as the larger alliances can be a bit overwhelming, especially for new players.
We have our own Clickmaster, though our main attraction for new players is in the advice we dispense. Many of our members have been playing for a long time, and have achieved pretty impressive ranks.
At the moment, we're completely neutral to other alliances, and as such are able to accept new members from any alliance. We don't care how many alliances you're in, so long as you do you part in the League. ;)
The leader of our alliance is Riaka, but I figured I'd just go ahead and post this thread.

approved- clone

Trithalol
6th September 2004, 12:16 PM
havent joined yet :P .. but it has great member ^_^

Xruul
7th September 2004, 12:48 AM
We have several strong members, in lots of ranks, from under 100, under 1000 and under 5000. Although we are only small right now, we have been growing all age, and it is only a matter of time before we get big, real big. So join.

Tabris-Zebul
7th September 2004, 02:55 PM
And pretty soon we'll be revamping the boards, and once that's done, we'll get rid of neutral status and accept some allies!
So keep an eye out, and check back in a while if you want to ally with us. ;)

Xruul
7th September 2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, we will be getting allies. You know what that means. Us getting bigger, stronger and better looking. Well maybe not better looking, but certainly the others.

Trithalol
7th September 2004, 07:49 PM
im a member under 350 :P .. good alliance .. maybe the oblivion will be one of its future allies ^_^

Darkest_Sage
9th September 2004, 02:49 AM
The pyrefly clan is a great clan for people who want to be able to speak to their admins and moderators and not just get an automated response, I highly recommend this alliance to everyone.

Artoch
16th September 2004, 03:55 PM
I'm in the league too. We have some high ranked players (Tabris for example) me myself, i'm ranked somewhere in the 2500 or something like that.
The league is a great place to spend your time in. Because it is so small all the members are really close.

Tabris-Zebul
3rd October 2004, 10:44 AM
After a bit of inactivity, the Pyrefly League is now back and better than ever! :)
The boards have been completely redone, and we're now accepting allies too!

Check it out.

LordVanquisher
6th October 2004, 06:39 PM
This alliance is great. Tabris is a great guy and a friend of mine, and I haven't been here long, but the members are experienced, knowlegable, and most of all: fun and ready to have a good time. The Pyrefly League pwns everyone else!