PDA

View Full Version : SwordMasters Alliance

Sabbie
23rd May 2005, 01:09 PM
Name: SwordMasters Alliance
Member count: 40 and climbing every minute
Forum link:http://s11.invisionfree.com/The_Sword_Masters/index.php?act=idx

Description:
Leaders are DR_DracSEAL and JustinYerMom.
This alliance was formerly only lead by JYM, died I guess, but it has been revived today.

We are mainly consisting of ex-DR members.
We start with a clean and fresh new sheat, many ex-DR members joining, active people again, to make a long story short:Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword!
If you are looking for a new challenge and wish to start fresh too, then SMA is the place to be.
We are also on IRC: #swordmasters on Cyanide server

Thanks and now hoping to see some good responses to our alliance Thread!

Sabbie

Approved Posters:
Achilles-THE-GOD-OF-WAR
AdmiralPain
Asrai-
Aubrey
Back_pass
BloodHatchling
carl_the_great
chaosfactory
cycoduck
D-Knight
DarkZeroX
Dark_Venom
DracSEAL
ElvenGoddess
goodagainstevil
Helmberd
hoop_cp
Ice^Princess
Ilikethatbeat
jandrox_ox
JYM
KrAyZxbOi
Krisox
Kugs
Lady_AJ
lady_kylee= Pixy...
lanfir
lordtim
meh
mrmann13
mr_mouse
Nitewalker
Patkau
Pegasus
PranksterBitch
Psycho
Phant0m
Quader46
Ronaldo_is_the_man
Rouge8
Sabbie
samwise
SESDemon
SESDingo
Sid Vicious
sinisterkills
stud
syyphillis
T3hCruelRegulatorz
tirol-man
undeRCoveR
varnhammer
ViceKartel
woofton
Yesman
[JOnAs]-Mobster666

Zap
23rd May 2005, 01:45 PM
approved

I'll be monitoring this thread, see if anyone breaks the RT rules
and get a list of approved members ASAP

Sabbie
23rd May 2005, 02:56 PM
OK, I thank you, I will try and have the list by tomorrow as I don't know yet who of our alliance is here on GUA yet!

Sabbie

Venom-
24th May 2005, 11:58 AM
We are all about the fun of the game

Ronaldo_is_the_man
24th May 2005, 12:06 PM
I am not sure if this is a positive or a negative reason to join but SMA features Ronaldo_is_the_man providing entertainment on a regular basis, they force me to do it, help me please, ok I am jsut starting to spam now, but honestly the alliance am uber strong based mainly on the situation of DR so it should do pretty well pretty quickly :D

samwise
24th May 2005, 01:49 PM
you should join SMA as they are a super strong alliance and even though they started 2 days ago, there is nearly 100 members already and the bond between us is uberstrong even at its young age.

the mambers there are willing to help there and then and ive yet to see the forums empty so there is always someone to help.

Sabbie
24th May 2005, 02:54 PM
Darm_r00m, please says some more about SMA in the future, those are cosidered spam posts.

Yes SMA has grown exponentially in the last 2 days, doubled in one day even, at 72 members now!!!!
We offer all things needed for you to grow and leanr in the game, we are a close group with enough place for everyone!
We have some of the top people in koC and so on and so on!

Sabbie

Markab-Pegasus
24th May 2005, 03:04 PM
SMA is the place to go if you are tired of just being a unit production for your commander we are more like a family and are willing to help when required no matter what the damage is to ourselves u will definately love being wif us your opinions ideas will be counted just jump on ova and have a look nothing to lose but everything to gain

Ice^Princess
25th May 2005, 06:24 AM
SMA consists of former members of a certain clan..... now they are here to kick ass...
so join

samwise
26th May 2005, 04:05 PM
woot, 100 members and only been around for 4 days. so join to be part of the fastest growing alliance in koc.
there's both strength and friendship available if you join.

so why wait?

Sabbie
28th May 2005, 09:18 AM
OK, we have now established a strong and powerfull alliance...
New members have already been picked up in our family environment and we are hitting back really hard to those that cause harm to our members.

However we are still looking for more people, new people to meet and have great times with, so if ya intresetd, follow the link up there and come pay us a visit, or visit us on IRC channel #swordmasters...

have fun!

Sabbie

Ilikethatbeat
28th May 2005, 05:54 PM
SMA is arranging the all!!

Everything is managed really well, admins are available and helpfull at all times!!

Awesomeee forum, and the best members!

Sabbie
30th May 2005, 01:25 PM
Yes, this is one alliance where the leaders are actually just as active as the other members, they are there to talk to in IRC.
New FEATURES in our alliance:
- Sab Squads with competitions between two squads for sell offs....
- Attack squads

Sabbie

PS: If ya looking at this you might as well check our forums too! =p

blackwar12
1st June 2005, 07:11 PM
i'll be more then happy to offer my assistance to the SMA and join for a while untill i can get my D.I.N crew organized and going.

Sabbie
7th June 2005, 12:01 PM
great news Blackwar!!!
Hope to see you soon!

Sabbie

cycoduck
10th June 2005, 08:04 PM
Great clan to join. Already kicking butt and taking names, with full support for all members.
You won't regret checking it out.

Hadeees
10th June 2005, 11:26 PM
I just ate a bug

fire_pixy_princess
16th June 2005, 09:04 AM
I just ate a bug
Dont worry we donít make everyone eat bugs just Hadeees

I'm Lady_Kylee AKA Pixy but Iíve had this name in here for a while and no one knew it lol.

ANYWAY

SMA is an awesome alliance well over 100 members and a strong attack and sab teams.

We give assistance to our members and we donít just ignore them like some of those large alliances.

Not only that we donít take any Sh*t from anyone.

Venom-
16th June 2005, 09:27 AM
Its a great place to hang out especially around the Irc rooms, its like a big family who always looks after its members

Pranksta
16th June 2005, 01:29 PM
You should join us for many reasons, but here is a good one:

Enemies are for driving into the ground, not your very own clan members. w00t. We believe the higher you go in admin status, the MORE work you have, the more you need to support the clan and the more available you need to be. Not only to your clan, but to your allies. You won't see us worried about a battle or going on vacation because our precious accts might suffer. Pffftt .. go play scrabble if ya wanna pet the tiles so badly.

I could care less about my rank if it means leaving my fellow fighters to crash and burn. We watch each others backs and show respect to those deserving it.

Oh, yeah we're a little sorded also, so if you're afraid of leather biotches with whips you might not like us. There are some lovely Hymn singing groups :backoff: for you to join .. we'll just corrupt you anyway. Sneer .. slaps you about lovingly.

So if you want more than a simple game, join us. Enough said, I've got members to help. w0000t

Gives some lub to DT, Nameless, DM, SSA, Sliv3r Hawks and the others.

Pranksta
SMA Queen Biotch -

latest victims .. c-ya mexijew!

gabriel_fallenangel (not active)
flamingelves (not active)
Feel_my_wrath (not active) ... as the final slap in the face, Sukey caught him in a selloff .. HA

You skunked the enemy! As Feel_my_wrath's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils: You stole 472,848,348 gold from Feel_my_wrath! You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

Lau_wings
17th June 2005, 04:46 AM
Sma is by far the best allience i have been in. We help out our members in tough spots and if they need help or are massed badly we extract revenge for them and give them very worthwhile farm to help them rebuild.

He he he Pranksta your right if they dont like leather and whips they had better not join.

Nah its a great place to be and unlike in some in some alliences i could name our top account and admins are always at our forums and on mIRC.

Humm i need to be added to the allowed posters list oops

Sabbie
3rd July 2005, 10:17 AM
Been a while but here we are again.
We have fought battles with DES, MexiJews/MenOfNobility, and currently with Rogue Guild, we are a victorious clan that does not back off quickly.
We pay back damage done to us,and with us, we mean everyone in SMA that needs help....

We are being victorious in our battles, ask any of the previously mentioned clans...

Join us quickly and discover the fun in KoC SMA STYLE!!!!!!

Sabbie

Ilikethatbeat
6th July 2005, 09:23 AM
The best alliance you can wish for..

There's lots of activities, on the forums as well as in the channel..
Great leaders, helpfull members and very strong allies! Like SSA lol

Don't wait! sign up today!

Sabbie
31st July 2005, 06:50 AM
6/18/2005 1:24:42 PM Men of Nobility
Many people say the drunkninja81 sabber squad is the best but I will say swordmaster clan sabbers are even better, they not only mass you but 5x1 you

Men of Nobility

In less than 6 hours, I've lost 8,000 soldiers and 40 million defence and God know how much gold. Thank you. You've ruined my army for no reason at all.

Immortal Seraphim

Well thanks for the serious, and I mean serious ass whipping! Geez! I pissed off the wrong clan! LOL!

Weezer

Weezer is now even a part of our clan, he saw the light, the other messages are some of the messages sent to our leaders after they got SMA on their backs, as ya notice, we do OWN all that messes with the best, and that's what SMA is, the best!!!

Join now

Sabbie

hanneshannes Re: 8 hours ago

I am terrible sorry for the bad things I did to your people.
I get down on my begging knees and beg for mercy.
I hope that in your harts you can make peace with me, even that I dont deserves it.

your humble servant
hanneshannes

And who says SC aren't cry babies?

Sabbie

BlindVictim
5th August 2005, 09:16 AM
I've seen a lot of nice people in SMA. If you want to join a clan with lots of active players, that want to have fun in the game, choose this one.

Hadeees
14th August 2005, 08:15 PM
SMA is the bestest because we attack everything we see....

Hadeees
21st August 2005, 09:53 AM
This is good stuff, apparently I dont post properly, too small....too little, whatever, and posts need to be at least three lines long or the thread Nazi's send you little SS PM's 8D

No kidding, so....to those badly in need of a vagisil bath.....enjoy a little blurb about a god of a man....

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate Aramaic for fun, I write award-winning operas, I manage time effectively. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed. I cook thirty-minute brownies in a mere twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single handedly defended a small village in the Amazon basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I am bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays after work I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy eveningwear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. I can hurl tennis racquets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I know the exact location of every item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and all my bills are paid. On weekends, I participate in full-contact origami to let off steam. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life, but I forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet. I have performed open-heart surgery. I have spoken with Elvis. And gosh-darned if I don't smell real good, too.