German
Spanish
French

Current Allies

Elite Division
The One Force

Current allies waiting to respond,

Stealth Soldiers Alliance

I have been around since age 1, I have been in alliances since age 2. I ran Big Clicks in age 2 if you remember it was either the third or fourth largest clicking alliance in the game back then. I then merged with Bizzy Bone's Legendary Alliance to form TCU. It was good until I quit and went to be a mod on The Warrior Knights. Then age 3 hit. I stuck at 220 for the first mounth or so then I quit koc. Now I am back, and I tried opening the Generals of Exile which sucked so much it wasn't funny. Now I am the soul admin in this new alliance called Striker Palace. I am going to do my best this time. I have a new up to date Invision Power Board 2.0.4. This is a great board with 5 different skins. I am still working on the banners right now, but they should be up soon. I am working on getting some of the stringest alliances in koc today as allies. So this is all the reasons why you should join the Striker Palace alliance.

Approved Posters,

Myself
Cloud
Vermin_King
Almighty-Sephiroth
Cant_last
ThorinIII
poison
lhuynh1210
Draco
lu1c3ky
Disasterpieces
DeadGirlsDontSayNo
VegetaLMA

Approved - bizzy-bone
Any question's concerning this thread pm bizzy-bone

TrollSlayer
19th May 2005, 02:03 PM
Everyone should come join this alliance. I have known the leader of this alliance for a few years now and he is a great guy. Not only is he a great guy, he is a great and helpful KOC player. He is willing to help you out in anyway he can, so join this alliance and find some great friends.

Almighty-Sephiroth
20th May 2005, 08:47 AM
good alliance led by good men
join them today, you wont be let down
i have respect for these leaders, they were great members to WK and still are

Shadow_
20th May 2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks guys, I am one of the best koc players, I go way back so I am here to help as much as I can, and that is a lot. Come join in on the fun in this great new alliance that is growing very fast for an alliance. 3 days and 12 members. That is very fast. Best of all they are mostly active members too ^^ so join Striker Palace please. It is the next big thing.

TrollSlayer
20th May 2005, 04:40 PM
Yes, it very well could be the next big alliance in KOC with the help of a few members. Strength lies in numbers, so if everyone bands together for one common goal (to dominate the KOC world) it can be done.

One way to make sure that happens would be to join this alliance.

lu1c3ky
20th May 2005, 05:53 PM
hey, just checking out TOFs new allie
lookin good bro

Shadow_
20th May 2005, 06:28 PM
Thanks guys for the help and bumps, lu1c3ky I made you an admin so that is all admins I am making. One more mod spot open ^^ Welcome all to the single next best alliance in koc. We may be small now, but with your help and dedication we have the potential to become one of the best alliances in koc today. Join Striker Palace today.

lu1c3ky
20th May 2005, 06:55 PM
no problem...if you are reading this, come on over to SP...no point in not checking it out

***shameless plug*** also cleck out TOF ***shameless plug***
lol...had to do it

Shadow_
20th May 2005, 08:52 PM
LOL it is ok, but seriously people this is a great alliance. We have been open for 3 days and have 15 members so far. Most all are active on the boards which means you could be one of them too. Join SP today.

Disasterpieces
22nd May 2005, 08:41 AM
Yes SP are a great ally of Elite Division. Trunks is a really nice guy and he will help all the SP members all the way! I can tell that this will be a great alliance in the future and with dedicated members and the ability to grow and expand they will be awesome! Go to the forums and register and have a look as i belatedly have just done ;)

Shadow_
22nd May 2005, 12:04 PM
thanks ally ^^ We are a great alliance. If you don't want to share your koc info on the boards being afraid someone will take advantage, the fear no more. You can only access most of the boards after applying and me approving. Then if someone uses that against you, we will ban them and whoop butt on them ^^ So join Striker Palace Today!

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
23rd May 2005, 12:50 AM
Striker Palace is a great alliance, considering it only just got made a few days ago, we are already spamming up the place. Trunks is a great guy, always willing to help new members, and so are many of the other members. Join now, I doubt that you will regret it.

TrollSlayer
23rd May 2005, 08:39 AM
no you wouldn't regret it. I don't regret ever beginning to hang with the leader here. He has always been helpful in many different ways to me and I know he will pass that same favor along to anyone else who is willing to be around him and show themselves friendly.

Shadow_
23rd May 2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks guys, I am a nice person that is willing to help alot of people. This alliance is growing extrememly fast. Most alliances take about 6 or 7 weeks to get started good. Only took us 6 days. We are up to almost 20 members and are growing. Soon we will have 50, then 100, then 200, the 500 and who knows maybe we can push to the top 5 in koc. It would take time and friendship which is what I am offering you.

Shadow_
23rd May 2005, 04:34 PM
Sorry for the double post hit send twice.

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
23rd May 2005, 05:00 PM
Trunks is right, alliances take a while to get going, gain some momentum, and it is always fun trying to build an alliance up and keep it going. We are all really active over there, and it is more than just about KoC, its about friendship and stuff.

Shadow_
23rd May 2005, 07:52 PM
This is all true. We are great people really nice. Join the group of nice people it is commanded LOL. I just like it over there it is nice and we spam alot. Not to many rules to follow. Just a nice plesant place.

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
23rd May 2005, 10:14 PM
We dont spam all that much trunks, there are other sections that we post on, such as vairious KoC issues, as well as RL (shudder) stuff. Mind you, most of those threads are deteriorating into spam though..

Anyway, join up today, its a great place for beginner and experienced players

Shadow_
24th May 2005, 12:46 AM
Yes this place is great for begginers we will help you we even have a section for helping and asking questions. It is also a great place for experts like myself. We can talk it up about who we dispise or what our stats are and what not. Join today!

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
24th May 2005, 12:55 AM
Experts like yourself, someone has a high opinion of himself :P
Trunks is right though, we are an alliance for all manner of players, and right now we have members ranked from under 800 to around 40k - all over the place.
Its great, join today..

Shadow_
24th May 2005, 12:06 PM
This is a great alliance. I really like it. We have good allies, and know good people. Please join today.

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
24th May 2005, 10:14 PM
That wasnt much of a post Trunks, but really what more can we say? Right now we are discussing the future chain, so if you want to get in early, then now is the time to do it. We got a few more members posting, so the activity over here is rising. Join!

Shadow_
25th May 2005, 12:22 AM
Exactlly. Our chain is going to be huge. Almost everyone of our 17 members posts 20-30 times a day. That is huge. We are a great and powerful alliance that everyone will soon recignize and want to be a part of. So join now and get high in the ranks while we are still small.

TrollSlayer
25th May 2005, 02:08 PM
Striker Palace has great and helpful members for everyone, no matter what your experience in KOC is. They will help out to the best of their ability.

Check these guys out. They're pretty good guys. Just give them a chance and you'll be hooked with them for quite a while if not for the rest of your kOC career.

Shadow_
25th May 2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks poison, I hope to see you in our age 5 chain playing again. It will be great if you do. Me and you can go to the "special place" and click like mad men. LOL So join striker Palace it is a great place to meet others that play koc and you might even want to ally with us.

TrollSlayer
25th May 2005, 08:16 PM
Yeh, my "special place" used to be Mrs. Priestley's Creative Writing and English class, but not anymore. I might come to your chain for age 5 if I see anything interesting to keep me in teh Kings of Chaos world.

Its a good chance for me to be in the chain though.

Shadow_
25th May 2005, 11:34 PM
I could make a spot right under me just for you. I was talking about "Library" I once got 300 clicks there in half hour on one of the crappy computers not bad. Striker Palace is run by a guy who knows what he is doing just check the link it takes you to a site I designed. Join us today.

TrollSlayer
26th May 2005, 08:38 PM
You heard the man! Join Striker Palace...lol...I'm not going to try commanding anyone. You join this clan on your own free will and nothing else. It's ran by good leaders and supported by good members. With that combination comes great potential and strength. Join Striker Palace today!

Disasterpieces
27th May 2005, 03:07 AM
It really is a great new alliance and if you join the leaders and members wont ignore you and leave you unheard, every voice is heard and will be known at Striker Palace! Give the alliance a shot and enjoy a great place! :D

TrollSlayer
27th May 2005, 08:19 AM
Based on how life is at the time, I may join the chain for age five right below you. Hopefully I will be able to find access to a faster internet connection so I can click more and actually compete better in KOC. It's just frustrating using a dial-up connection and trying to be ranked good in KOC. It just can't happen unless you want to spend like half of the day just clicking links on some recruiter.

But everyone should join SP. I guarantee you will like it.

Shadow_
27th May 2005, 12:49 PM
True, but man I am on dial up, only taken one sell out, and I am almost 5k, but back to the subject at hand. This is a great alliance. I think it is possibly going to be the most successful alliance I have made so far. Actually it is my first that I made, but not my first that I ran. So Join Up ToDay!

Disasterpieces
27th May 2005, 08:48 PM
you have nothing to lose joining SP :) and surprisingly for such a small alliance, they are quite active ;) all the members will help ya out and u will have a good time for sure :) Join sp today and see what they can offer, it will become a really nice alliance ;)

Shadow_
28th May 2005, 01:48 AM
I am very suprised that we have as many active members as we do as well. Almost every member is an active poster. That is a rare thing in an alliance. Well peeps join SP today and you will not regret it. I am currently selling off a little piece of the cookie to a friend and future officer. You join and get on my good side and you could have the same.

Disasterpieces
29th May 2005, 05:53 AM
yeah all good and right :) active and friendly, what have u got to lose? SP are pretty fun and should be quite strong in age 5 :) *cough* should join ED chain *cough*

And the leader's a great guy and will look after you for sure ;)

TrollSlayer
29th May 2005, 12:46 PM
yes, I know that any alliance led by Trunks would look out for all of its members or else he would leave that alliance or shut it down completely. I know him well and can assure you that he will do all there is he can do to help you out as best as possible. Not much more can be asked for except someone's best. Come join SP today.

Shadow_
29th May 2005, 12:51 PM
That is exactlly what I give eveyday is my very best I can do. I can't really do more than that. This is a great, active, helpfull alliance, and our age 5 chain is already looking huge. So make sure to get in on that if you can.

Disasterpieces
30th May 2005, 04:16 AM
What else do u want?

active members....
helpful members....
a great time! :D

TrollSlayer
30th May 2005, 01:22 PM
great active members, plus now you can get access to a recruiter to gain more men. The more members that we get clicking on it, the better for everyone, so come on over to the forums and join in all the fun. One of the most active alliances I have ever seen.

Shadow_
30th May 2005, 01:44 PM
yea, even some of the big dogs that have 2-5 hudred members are not as active as us. Sadly to say it but we rule. Join us and get great oppertunitys like, recruiter, active friends, protection, and so much more. Join today

DeadGirlsDontSayNo
30th May 2005, 04:51 PM
Ugh Trunks what is up with that pic? :P

Anyway, Striker Palace is great, we have strong alliances, strong members and a great and active forum. Join us today, we help everyone and anyone, in any way that we can - sabs, gold or even clicks..

TrollSlayer
30th May 2005, 08:04 PM
You won't be finding a better alliance to get yourself established in the KOC world anytime soon. We have everything you need to be successful, just come give us a chance to show you.

You won't regret it.

Shadow_
31st May 2005, 01:29 AM
This is a good alliance. I think I may have forgotten to state we have our own unique farm list. I made it myself. Really easy farms on it and they are always setting with 3-5 mil gold on them. That is another great reason to join up.

TrollSlayer
31st May 2005, 08:14 AM
the list of reasons to join grows all the time as we grow in strength. We will only continue to improve, no reverse effect in this alliance. Just come on over to the forums and check us out. Just give us a chance and you'll be hooked to us.

Come join today!

Shadow_
31st May 2005, 01:08 PM
Hooked indeed. We are always getting new posts, topics, farms, and members. We are constantly growing in size and strength. If you join us today I am sure you won't want to leave tomarrow.

TrollSlayer
31st May 2005, 02:37 PM
exactaly. Yes, I meant to mispell that...lol, but everyone belongs in this alliance. No matter what your experience level in the KOC world is. We will help the beginners and experienced players alike. Just come on over and check us out today. Come and join the fun.

Shadow_
31st May 2005, 08:46 PM
It is ran by some strong folks. I just got Fortress, but that is not a reason that you should join. I just thought I would let everyone know. I am a strong healthy leader that is not currupted by the evil in the world. I will help you out.

TrollSlayer
1st June 2005, 08:21 AM
No, we are not corrupted by things, we play to the best of our ability and that is all we expect of our members. There is nothing else more we can ask for. SP can offer you clicks, protection, and friends in the KOC world. Come join us today! see what we have to offer for yourself.

Shadow_
1st June 2005, 01:49 PM
I am about to sell off for another officer of mine ^^. You could get in on the fun too. Anyways we are so active over there we get like 2-4 hundred posts a day. that is alot too. So think about comming over and having fun with us.

TrollSlayer
2nd June 2005, 12:01 PM
yeh, come on over and have fun with us. we've got stuff for everyone to do. You can come over and just chat about stuff, whether it is koc related or not. we're very active, so come check us out. i know my capitalization is off, but the computer i am on, the shift bar is going out and i don't want to keep using caps lock.

just think about coming over and giving us a chance to show ourselves.

Shadow_
3rd June 2005, 02:28 PM
Yes we are growing fast and have just decided another possible age 5 set up. It is freash probably never heard of. It is a loop.I am at the top and bottom at the same time. I will be the head account, then my 4 officers, then they will have 2 and so one and the last one I will be an officer of. That is a LOOP PEOPLE!

TrollSlayer
3rd June 2005, 02:32 PM
Yeh, a fresh out of the oven idea. Come join us and see what a great clan we are. We guarantee you will have fun with us. I know I have fun here. Come check it out and give us a chance. You won't regret the decision. We continue to grow in strength.

Shadow_
3rd June 2005, 02:34 PM
Yes we do. Having a total of 20 members in 2 weeks. And a total of almost 2k board posts in 2 weeks. We are great in strength and power compared to alot of top end big alliances that have 500 or more members but are hardly active. JOIN TODAY

TrollSlayer
4th June 2005, 08:38 AM
Everyone needs to join this alliance. It is essential that you do to survive in KOC. Everyone is treated equally in our boards. If you have problems, we help you out as best as we can, whether they are KOC related or just plain life problems.

We have everything that you need to be a successful player in Kings of Chaos.

Shadow_
8th June 2005, 11:37 AM
Everyone needs to join this alliance. It is essential that you do to survive in KOC. Everyone is treated equally in our boards. If you have problems, we help you out as best as we can, whether they are KOC related or just plain life problems.

This one speaks the word of truth! He shall be telling no lies right now. JOIN!

TrollSlayer
12th June 2005, 11:27 PM
Striker Palace is a great alliance with fun members. There is always something to do and there is usually at least on member on at most times. We have an active forum with strong members that are more than willing to lend a helping hand. Just hop on over to the forums and check us out. You'll have a blast.

Shadow_
13th June 2005, 01:54 AM
that is right. We are no longer the new kids on the block, but are now the more powerful kids in our class. Right now I would say we are one of the strongest alliances that have less than 25 members. Join in on this great opertunity today.

TrollSlayer
13th June 2005, 10:34 AM
We are the strongest kids on the block now. Everyone should come join us. We do our best to treat all of our members fairly. Striker Palace does their best to help you out in your times of need. All you have to do is help and you will be helped in return. It is that simple.

Come join today to get in on all the fun.

Shadow_
13th June 2005, 01:35 PM
Everyone is treated equally in our boards. If you have problems, we help you out as best as we can, whether they are KOC related or just plain life problems.

TrollSlayer
13th June 2005, 02:27 PM
Yes, just come join us and see what happens. You'll like it, I can tell you that. You will have fun beyond measurement with us, so come join the boards today. Your very few seconds it takes to register on our boards would be the best investment you can make.

So get that mouse to our boards and register. We'll help you out the best we can.

Shadow_
14th June 2005, 10:53 AM
you have nothing to lose joining SP and surprisingly for such a small alliance, they are quite active all the members will help ya out and u will have a good time for sure Join sp today and see what they can offer, it will become a really nice alliance