PDA

View Full Version : Blood Twine

Bad_Kharma
4th September 2004, 04:45 PM
Techno-Vamp make the first post

Mod notes:
14/9: I should know better then to laugh at an admin for his colour but ... mwhoehahaaahahahaaaaaa ... That said, way to chatty in here - BK
20/9: Although it is somehow clan related, I feel this thread is still waaay chatty. I'll be watching this thread with hawk's eyes ... whether I mean the bird or the person I'll leave up to you - BK
Khar did a good job here, I'm the new sheriff now. -qbirt

I'm adding a note in here, Please do not spam ppl with requests to join you clan, this is a really bad idea if the person is also an smod+ :) ~Carnage

Techno-Vamp
4th September 2004, 06:12 PM
Name

Blood Twine Leaders

Ganks and Techno Vamp

Blood Twine Generals 5 Star:

Caim

Blood Twine Generals 4 Star:

Blood Twine Generals 3 Star:

Blood Twine Generals 2 Star:

Blood Twine Generals 1 Star:

Members

Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Pustolio, Dragonsphyre, Redneck,

papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious, Barrett,

Xv_raven_vX,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Rankings

Blood Gods- Ganks and Techno Vamp

Blood Knights- Pustolio & Caim

Blood Twine High Arcs-

Blood Twine Gaurds-

Blood Cadets- Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Pustolio, Dragonsphyre,

Redneck, papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious,

Barrett, Xv_raven_vX,

Army Rankings

Blood Generals- Ganks and Techno Vamp

Top Knights.-Pustolio & Caim

Blood Knights-

Long Range Infantry-

Short Range Infantry-

Robotics Team-

Gunner Team-

Soldiers- Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Pustolio, Dragonsphyre,

Redneck, papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious,

Barrett

Clan Links

Blood Twine Hideout

Blood Twine Weapon Shop

Blood Twine Serpent Training Main Loby

Blood Twine Serpent Training Incubating Room

Clan Purpose and Rulesz;

Purpose- The Blood Twine is a highly ranked BA clan that is erady to attack

at any time. We are highly trained RPers that can also be hired by other

Clans as help in wars or battles. The Blood Twine takes the newly joined

RPers and formes them into the best they can be, teaching them the ways

on roleplaying and how to do it.

Rules- Please pm either a leader or co-leader before posting in the thread to

join. If u dont pm one of them then please Roleplay your character into the

area.

Needed-

Level- any level

Element- any element

RP Char.- On your first post give us a small description in your entrance so

we can get to know your char.

Clan Point System

Point System- Every time a member in the clan either goes through an entire

quest with the clan or takes part in a clan activity they can win a certain

amount of points. Once a member has obtained a certain amount of points,

he/she may use them for certain prizes.

***NOTE***

Leaders must follow these rules also.

1.)Going on a quest and staying for the entire thing- 2 points

2.)Taking Part in a clan Battle and staying through the entire thing- 2 points

3.)Doing a task that either a leader or co-leader assigns you and you finish

the job- 1 point

4.)Doing Something good for the clan(depends on how good)- 1 to 3 points

5.)Recruiting a member- (normal member)1 point, (moderator)2 points, (super

moderator)3 points, (Administrator) 4 points, (Root Administrator)5 points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards

10 points

*Gain a new Weapon for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible Weapons)

*Challenge a member for their rank spot

20 points

*Move up a rank(no chalenge)

*Gain a new item for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible items)

30 points

*Gain a type of Armor for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible Armor)

*Get Leader job for a week

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Member Points

Ganks- Leader's don't really need points

MasterDrakkar- Leader's don't really need points

Zach777.-8

Mindframe.-10

Chingy.-7

DV.-5

Randyspacy.-5

Vengis Tusk.-5

Pustolio.-5

Dragonsphyre.-5

Redneck.-5

Papersolider8769.-

Plasmabolt52.-5

Notorious.-5

Barrett.-5

Xv_raven_vX.-5

I did it like this so everyone will beable to read it and not miss anything.

:stupid: :stupid:

Ganks
4th September 2004, 08:14 PM
Name
Blood Twine
Leaders
Ganks and Techno Vamp
Members
Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Dragonsphyre, Redneck, papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious, Barrett
Clan Rankings
Blood Gods- Ganks and Techno Vamp
Top Knights- Pustolio & Caim
Blood Knights-
Blood Twine High Arcs-
Blood Twine Gaurds-
Blood Cadets- Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Dragonsphyre, Redneck, papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious, Barrett
Army Rankings
Blood Generals- Ganks and Techno Vamp
Top Knights- Pustolio & Caim
Blood Knights-
Long Range Infantry-
Short Range Infantry-
Robotics Team-
Gunner Team-
Soldiers- Zach, DV, randyspacy, Vengis Tusk, Pustolio, Dragonsphyre, Redneck, papersolider8769, MindFrame, Plasmabolt52, Chingy, Notorious, Barrett
Clan Links
Blood Twine Lounge (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=34516&posted=1#post34516)
Blood Twine Hideout (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=4049#post4049)
Blood Twine Weapon Shop (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1194)
Blood Twine Serpent Training Main Loby (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=16749)
Blood Twine Serpent Training Incubating Room (http://giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=16784#post16784)
Clan Purpose and Rules
Purpose- The Blood Twine is a highly ranked BA clan that is erady to attack at any time. We are highly trained RPers that can also be hired by other Clans as help in wars or battles. The Blood Twine takes the newly joined RPers and formes them into the best they can be, teaching them the ways on roleplaying and how to do it.
Rules- Please pm either a leader or co-leader before posting in the thread to join. If u dont pm one of them then please Roleplay your character into the area.
Needed-
Level- any level
Element- any element
RP Char.- On your first post give us a small description in your entrance so we can get to know your char.
Clan Point System
Point System- Every time a member in the clan either goes through an entire quest with the clan or takes part in a clan activity they can win a certain amount of points. Once a member has obtained a certain amount of points, he/she may use them for certain prizes.
***NOTE***
Leaders must follow these rules also.

1.)Going on a quest and staying for the entire thing- 2 points
2.)Taking Part in a clan Battle and staying through the entire thing- 2 points
3.)Doing a task that either a leader or co-leader assigns you and you finish the job- 1 point
4.)Doing Something good for the clan(depends on how good)- 1 to 3 points
5.)Recruiting a member- (normal member)1 point, (moderator)2 points, (super moderator)3 points, (Administrator) 4 points, (Root Administrator)5 points
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rewards
10 points
*Gain a new Weapon for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible Weapons)
*Challenge a member for their rank spot
20 points
*Move up a rank(no chalenge)
*Gain a new item for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible items)
30 points
*Gain a type of Armor for BA(talk to leaders to see avalible Armor)
*Get Leader job for a week
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Member Points
Ganks- Leader's don't really need points
MasterDrakkar- Leader's don't really need points
Zach777.-3
Mindframe.-10
Chingy.-7

Techno-Vamp
4th September 2004, 11:32 PM
We did the same post for a reason. It's because later he will add stuff that I wont in his post, and I will add stuff in mine that he wont. Also incase one of us isn't around for a week or so, then we don't have to go very far to find are post's to edit point's and so forth.

Just thought I would let you all know that is all.

Paradise Wandering
5th September 2004, 05:27 AM
YAY!!! IM HERE!!!

ic: Zach strode up the stairs from the weapon forgery far below. He was polishing a new straght sword he had recently made. The blade was almost mirror-like, in the sence that it shined, and showed the relection of your face. The handle and hilt were encrusted with rubies, and the blades were steel.

He moved over to MasterDrakkar and handed him the blade, he then reached into his cloak and brandished another, identicle to Drakkar's, and haded it to Daralithen.

"I think out leaders should have free weapons." He said with a slight laugh.

ooc: should i start another weapon forgery and make a tavern? i want to make this clan the best one very fast.

And if any of you people want to join a Dark Jedi clan feel free to post in my clan recruitment thread :p

Chingy
5th September 2004, 07:24 AM
Chingy walked up stairs, following Zach as he did not want to be alone down there. So he walked into the room and he shut the door behind him.

" Hey guys, glad that i could make it. "

Chingy then looked over at the two leaders, " Would you to like me to enchant that now? "

Chingy then walked over to a chair and sat down in it.

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 10:57 AM
*As Techno reached out his hand tords Zach, he placed it upon the wounderful blade that Zach had made for him. Then with a swift but safe pull, Techno raised the sword into the light to examin it.*

"Ahhhh yes this will do nicly, I thank thee Zach for you skill's are very great."

*Techno the looked upon Chingy, and said.*

"Chingy that would be nice of you to enchant thy sword. I would like of you to place a enchantment of anykind you see fit."

*As Techno then thanked both of the warroir's, he begain to say yet another thing.*

"I have been thinking of needing someone to place rune's upon object's. Rune's are a little diffreant then spell's. For rune's require no enchantment's and no time to use them. Thay are instant, and will help my Robo Force team very nicly. Any volenters?"

Ganks
5th September 2004, 11:22 AM
*Ganks sat once again in his chair, his cloak floating over the sides of it.

"Thanks Zach, I guess."

*He quickly took the sword and put it at his side, swinging it a bit and then smiling.

"Nicely done, i like it a lot."

*He stepped down and removed his cloak, the clothing falling below him. He walked over to Zach and Chingy and smirked.

"You two, go get people to join now, we must take off fast and become the highest. I want people in the Blood Twine right now, do not fail me or else."

*Ganks walked off to the side and began to practice his skills with the masanume, slicing through the air.

ooc: keep in mind this is Ganks not Daralithen, Ganks is all evil character, so he may be a bit ruthless at times.

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 11:30 AM
OOC:Also I am nolonger that one called Drakkar, for he died as well as my patiance. I am not evil but I am one to fight and ask question's later. I will give rewards to those that are worthy, but punish those that arnt. I am a fare being but one not to be messed with in this form.

*As Techno looked upon all the memmber's that were here, he then said to himself.*

""Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm we do need the other's from befor to come, as well as many more. I will give us a week, and if nothing is happaning, then I will be forced to do somthing diffreant.""

"It is good to see thee Ganks, for how has thee been?"

OOC:Ganks can you go make the clan thread for the village? That way this is not going against the GUA rules and stuff. Thanks

Ganks
5th September 2004, 11:38 AM
ooc: link is in my first post.

*Ganks looked to his people as he trained from the side.

Hmm, they look weak now, but soon we shall reign. The Blood Twine shall rise again.

Brick Mullet
5th September 2004, 11:43 AM
OOC: I'm here.

HK-50 walked into the room with the members of blood twine. He turned to the leader. "Hello, I'm here."

OOC: I know its weak, but I don't know what else to rp. Raise my rep please??

This is a spam post. the old rules still apply, the I'm back/here posts are to be PMed not posted - Bad_Kharma

Ganks
5th September 2004, 11:56 AM
*Ganks stopped his training and looked at the new person as he entered the area.

"Well, look who it is."

*He sheathed the masanume and walked over to HK, smiling.

"And how might i ask did u come to find this place?"

Brick Mullet
5th September 2004, 12:03 PM
OOC: ah ha! someone only gets a rep point only after they get 5 reps. EDIT: Nope, I still don't hafve a point yet...

"I found it by using my sensors, I found an odd number of humans gathering here. Do you have a probblem with me join your group?"

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 12:04 PM
*As Techno looked upon this being, who had just enterd the Blood Twine castle. Techno begain to speak a few words.*

"It is nice to have thee here, and who might you be?"

Brick Mullet
5th September 2004, 12:07 PM
"I am HK-50, robot bounty hunter. Who are you?"

OOC: Raise my rep please Techno, I'm doing an experment to see how many points it takes to get a 1.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 12:33 PM
ooc: everyone raise everyone. how about that?

*Ganks smiled at the robot.

"Well welcome to the Blood Twine. Please, we dont have much time. If u can get more people to join."

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 01:31 PM
"Yes welcome to the clan, I hope that your stay will be a good one."

Ganks
5th September 2004, 01:50 PM
"Quit tryin to make em' feel like home Techno, they havent even done anything to prove worth yet."

*Ganks began to walk back to his training spot.

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 02:10 PM
"Ok fine then. Your not welcom to the clan untile you pass the test."

*As Techno places his hand over the floor, The floor begain's to bubble up with lava surting from it.*

"Know then if anyone can walk through this lava, then you can join."

*Then Techno places a evil grinn across is mouth.*

Paradise Wandering
5th September 2004, 02:17 PM
Zach spoke up. "Thats not a problem, Techno, all i have to do is cover my feet with dark energy, and i will feel no pain walking accros it."

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 02:20 PM
"Well se there we have a smart guy on are hand's Ganks. HHhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm what should we do with him?"

"Actually I was hoping that those who would try to walk across it would use brain's, Thus you have admitence to the clan still. :)."

randyspacey
5th September 2004, 03:31 PM
OOC:I thought i was in the clan.I was in the clan in vb2.Does that mean im not in the clan?

Vengis Tusk
5th September 2004, 03:35 PM
If you were in this clan before the reset, your still in it :)

Phoenix Ash
5th September 2004, 03:48 PM
So...Why am I on the member's list?

Pustolio
5th September 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC: YAY! im still in clan!

IC: Shinriko Kotaru strolled towards the Blood Twine headquarters his trusty murasama resting softly upon his shoulder... a soft wind making the material of his kimono and white cloak whip gently in the breeze... a few minutes later reaching the door to the Blood Twine. He swung open the iron door and stepped in closing it behind him.

"Hello," he said to all present in the room.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 05:19 PM
"It's about time you got here Shinriko."

*Ganks looked over and sheathed his masanume.

"Everyone, recruit people to join the alliance, we must get on top."

Techno-Vamp
5th September 2004, 06:04 PM
*As Techno look's upon all the memmber of old he say's to them all.*

"It is nice to see that you have all showed thyself's. I will know place you all were your supposed to be."

papersoldier8769
6th September 2004, 12:00 AM
*From the fiery depths of the all famous sin enveloped Hell, a deafening explosion cracks an enormous hole through the earths crust. Fire shoots from the center of the hole like a geyser, and lava begins to creep out of the sides. The screams of millions of souls trapped within Hell's realm pierce the eardrums of the weak beings that inhabit the earth. Then, without warning, something flies out of the hole that leaves the world in whirlwind, and melts everything as it passes. The flying object stops and takes his original form, a man, covered in flames, with deep, death defying eyes. He takes a few minutes to view the scenerio, and then says:*

"Welcome to Hell on Earth, fore that is what you are experiencing when you are in the presence of Pyro!"

*While juggling a few dozen fireballs in his hands, Pyro speaks again:*

"The reason for my visit to the surface is to seek membership to the Blood Twine Clan."

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:10 AM
*As Techno-Vamp looks upon this new being, that has emerged from withen the earths crust. He begains to speak a short message.*

"You may enter the clan if you can walk across the puddle of lava that I have placed befor thee."

papersoldier8769
6th September 2004, 12:18 AM
*As Pyro hears the challenge from Techno, he replies:*

"Walk across it, how about I swim a few laps in it, I could use a little extra exercise"

*Pyro flies high into the air, then turns around and plummets head first into the pool of lava and does just what he said, takes a few a laps. He then looks up and says:*

"It's a little chilly, you wouldn't mind turning up the heat a little would you Techno?"

Pustolio
6th September 2004, 12:22 AM
Shinriko's scarlet eyes quizzically glanced at the fiery being who had run around in the pool of lava, completing the task with extreme ease. "Umm.. hello, there Pyro. I'm SHinriko... nice to meet you," SHinriko welcomed giving a watchful and wary glance at Pyro then flashing a smile to the newcomer.

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:25 AM
*As Techno hear's the one that has just joined the clan, say these words he thinks to himself.*

""Well it seam's we have another smart person here, thay seam to be coming out of the woodwork's.""

"So you have a good swimm youngone. For I hope so cause you have n=just earned yourself kitchen dute for the week. Hahahaha."

Ganks
6th September 2004, 12:34 AM
*Ganks could help it and stopped, facing the new man.

"Shut up you cocky little freak and get out. We dont have time for your waste of our time. If you truly wish to join then i suggest u get others to come here as well."

papersoldier8769
6th September 2004, 12:40 AM
*As these harsh duties leak into Pyro's overly-sized brain, he responds:*

"Well I hope I'll be the chef, I make an amazing filet minon"

*Pyro looks at the man in front of him wielding the incredible sword, and allows the words he has spoke to sink in. Then Pyro replies:*

"Just trying to give the clan a little character, please do not be mistaken, my ablilities much overweigh my sarcasm. I believe I will be a strong warrior for the clan"

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:43 AM
*As Techno hear's pyros words, Techno feels that this being is sencear and will aid the clan in time's of need.*

"I welcome thee but I have a suggestion though, I would keep thy comment's to yourself. If not you will never and I mean EVER leave that kitchen."

Ganks
6th September 2004, 12:58 AM
*Ganks turned from the two men and picked up his cloak from the floor, the long black material flipping around him and soon he was wearing it once again. He put his hood on and walked to his chair, sitting and diggin the masanume into the ground hard, only the handle showing.

These people need to shut up and grow up. I will not accept any child behaivor here.

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 01:06 AM
*As Techno turns and looks tord ganks, He then says to the other leader.*

"Do you think that we are coming along? Or what was your expetations. I had felt it would be a little slow for the first couple day's. But we are growing once again at a increased rate."

papersoldier8769
6th September 2004, 02:06 AM
*Pyro flys into the sky, breathing in the fresh oxygen, for this is the first time in 15 years that he has emerged from the realm of Hell and walked amongst the beings on the surface. As he is souring very near to the stratousphere, he allows himself to relax and fall into a deep thought. He examines the words spoken by ganks and thinks to himself:*

"Maybe Ganks is right... My sarcasm is part of me, but first impression is very important. I am in deep need of a new beginning and Ganks could be the one who shows me the way. I definatly need to be a little more serious when it comes to the clan, for this is my family now."

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 02:15 AM
*As techno watched Pryo fly into the sky, As he headed tords the heavens, all he could think was. If this being could control what he said, then there is hope for him in the clan.*

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 02:48 AM
Maxanatov came back within the keep of Blood Twine. He had been outside meditating because he needed to come back to his roots. Now he had some new energy and was totally refreshed he was ready to get back to work. He walked up to Techno and said: "Techno, I have two questions. The first question that is burning in my mind is one concidering the clan. Rumors are that the purpose of the clan is going to change and that we are going to use some high-tec stuff. I have said before, and I will say it again. I do not like such things, those cursed weapons are just for the weak and cowerdly. Anyone can kill a man from a hundred metres distance, but only a true warrior can kill a man in close combat. So tell me, what is going to happen?"

Maxanatov took a short pause before he continued. ''What else I would like to know is, are we going on a quest or something like that soon. Or else, what do you think about the idea of having a clan tournament. The leaders could be the judges and the winner could get for example ten points. Second eight, and so on. It is just an idea though, but it could be stated in a clan meeting.''

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 02:57 AM
It is true that I would like to have a team of Hi-tech warroir's. It is only for the soul perpus of making sure that no other clan will have a edge on us. For there are clan's that are hi-tech and could use those weapon's against us. I am thinking ahead and only desire to be ready for anything. It would only be a team of warrior's, not the whole clan. Surly you could understand my thoughts I hope.

I think the idea of a clan turnament would be a great idea. This I think would maybe draw more being's into the clan as well. For other memmber's would see the skill's that we as a clan possess and would want to add there skills to it. If Ganks agree's then it will be done. Thank's for the idea Maxanatov it was a good one. Also if you are good at quest's then you could make one and everyone would join, I am sure of that.

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 03:52 AM
Maxanatov nodded. He sais: "I understand why you think we should need that hi-tech section of our clan, and I will accept it, but under protest. If you truly desire to have the best clan, I think that what ever you do or add to this clan is not really important. The most important feature will be the power and might of the warriors and mages within the clan. But I will not procede on this subject any longer, it is not my place nor my duty to challenge or question the decisions made by the leaders. And about that quest. I do like to go on quests, but at this time I do not have time for one, since I already have just started a quest in name of another clan in wich I participate aswell. It is a quest wich exists of multiple stages, so one of them could be done with this clan, but that is of later business. I also need to go on a quest to get a special item, but I have to do some research upon that."

OOC: Well, since I do not like the high-tec thingie, my quests will not involve high-tec people. There is just no room for that. I am sorry, and if that is a problem, I will not write any quests for this clan. Let's first see how that tournament turn out, shall we?

Paradise Wandering
6th September 2004, 06:15 AM
Zach upon hearing those words from Max, "You think anyone can kill a man from 100 hundred meters do you. Can anyone do it without a gun? Or a laser? I can. I am one of the few mages alive who can freeze a man from 1000 feet away. "

He looked to the flying new comer. "He thinks hes all that now. But if a single fire ball leaves his hand, then he will be doused. He will be put in his place."

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 06:21 AM
Maxanatov listend to Zach and said: ''You are completely correct, and I as well have the abbility to kill my enemies from a huge distance. But this is something different. You and I have to do a lot of work to be able to do that. It takes a lot from our bodies and minds, but someone with a lasergun only has to pull the trigger. And I think that it makes a lot of a difference. But as I said, I will not question the leaders decission even though I do not agree with it."

OOC: By the way, could someone post some of the banners here? That way I can add them to my sig

Chingy
6th September 2004, 06:23 AM
Chingy sat in the corner quietly overhearing conversations and commands and then he walked over to Techno, Max, and Zach and he wondered who this new person was showing off his skill.

" Hmm he sounds like he would be fun to work with, but Zach can take him, and soon I will too. "

Chingy bowed as he looked at his master.

" I think that the tourny and quests seem wonderful. When do we start? "

Paradise Wandering
6th September 2004, 07:34 AM
"You too could probably take him Chingy, you are a water user, you dont have to be a master to fend off fire. You have an elemental advantage over it. And i think you know it."

His eyes return to Maxanotav. "Yes, the decisions of the leaders are all that matters now, but, i still think that besides us, there are not many who could cause damage to a man over a mile away with pure magic. "

ooc: what happened to all the old members? we had a bunch of them. did they join thr new GUA yet? i suggest PMing the crap out of them until they relent and join. j/k

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 07:43 AM
Maxanatov nodded. "I completely agree with you. Not much can kill an enemy from a big distance, but you have to admit it is difficult. And as I was trying to say, it is not difficult to do that with a lasergun or something like that. That is why I say that technology users are no true warriors."

Chingy
6th September 2004, 08:24 AM
" Yes true I knew about the advantage, but still he would be a difficult opponent. "

Chingy then took his attention off of the flying menace and he turned over to Max.
He thought about what he said and he knew what he was saying was really true. He noticed that Techno wanted to have a team full of them.

" I don't think that the technology is a good idea because I think that Ganks wants our people to be pure warriors. "

Ganks
6th September 2004, 08:48 AM
*Ganks was in the shadows of the back part of the room, his chair high and the masanume at the bottom. With a small, dull voice, somehow everyone able to here it he said the following.

"My Warriors, come to me now."

*Ganks waited in the shadows for the members to respond to his call.

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 08:48 AM
Maxanatov grinned as he heard that Dirid was one of his bystanders. He looked at Ganks and said: ''Well, I hope you have followed the discussion this far and that you will give it your final judgement. I also have another point that should deserve your attention and Techno his aswell. I think that it is wise and good to create different groups between the clan members. One group for every element. With a leader, one beneath him and the others beneath there, forming the common footsoldiers. I know that this is a stolen idea, but as they always say, better stolen good, then made up bad.''

Ganks
6th September 2004, 08:52 AM
*Ganks was growing impatient and rose his hand into the air, a dark mist growing from it and spreading over the area, completely blacking out the room except for a small path that lead towards him and his chair. He looked up and lowered his hand.

"Come to me my warriors."

DJ_Magnavox
6th September 2004, 08:55 AM
Maxanatov looked up as Ganks spoke. He stood up and walked bravely up to Ganks, but tried not to look cocky. He looked at the other clanmembers, but they had not moved yet. He looked at Ganks and said: "What is the matter? Why have you summoned us? Does this have anything to do with our discussion about a high-tec team?" Maxanatov looked wondering at Ganks and awaited his reply.

Paradise Wandering
6th September 2004, 09:07 AM
Zach wandered throgh the mist until he reached Gank's chair, "What is it that you want, my lord?"

Brick Mullet
6th September 2004, 09:08 AM
HK-50 found ganks. "What is our first mission? Battle?"

Ganks
6th September 2004, 09:30 AM
*Ganks stood on the small platform he had on his chair and let his cloak drop once more. He extended his right hand, palm down and waited. Soon, the masanume that was once jutted into the ground was flying upwards and into Ganks' hand, facing down.

"It begins soon. We will go out and search for something, something that i've been looking for a long time."

*His black wing extended and he slowly glided down to the floor, landing before his members.

"We go out for the Chaos Gem"

EDIT: here is the quest. The Chaos Emerald (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=764)

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:17 PM
*As Techno was watching and listaning to all the memmbers of the clan. He payed close attention to what thay were saying.*

"I will have to let it be known that the tech warrior's will not be created as of yet. It is shown that many of you do not desire this. When new memmbers join though then I will bring it back to everyones attention."

*With that last statment Techno begain his walk tords his fellow leader.*

"I am glad that you are here Ganks, For what more of this Chaos Gem can you tell?"

Paradise Wandering
6th September 2004, 12:36 PM
ill join. isnt choas emerald a jewel from a sonic game?

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: I hate to do this Zach but, that is something you would ask in the village thread. Not in the clan ok, I just dont want a mod to give you a warning is all.

*As Techno waited for the reply of Ganks, he begain to look upon a picture on the wall.*

"Him this is a strange looking picture."

MindFrame
6th September 2004, 03:40 PM
Yo yo yoooooooooooooo, blood twine is my homie dizzle!

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 05:13 PM
*As Techno look's upon this being that enterd with a loud noice. He then begain to think that with such energy this being should be the creature of the artwork of the clan.*

"I say to thee energetic one how are thee today? I also have a request for thee, My request is that you become the Art work master. What do thow say to this?"

OOC:Also Mindframe you might want to RPG in cause BD is putting stuff in sig's saying that it is spam and soforth, He did to DV. We also have a quest going, check ganks post a few post up ok.

Ganks
6th September 2004, 07:08 PM
*Ganks lifted the darkness around the room and looked to the newcomer of the area.

"Well, looks like you have finally returned my friend, about freakin time. Now get to work and make us something we might actually be able to use. You have proven worthy for now, but dont think your out of the way yet, u have much more to do for us."

ooc: yaypost #200 and i noticed we are the most active BA clan on GUA right now. ^_^

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 09:01 PM
*As Techno heard what Ganks said to Mindframe he shook his head in agreement.*

"Yes Mindframe you are a great being, Weilding tallents that Not many posses but the day is still young."

*With that last statment Techno felt a little sleepy for once in his life.*

"I say to all of thee if you have need of me, I will be in my room. But please only if it is of major imprtance."

*As Techno said this last statment he begain his long walk to his denn.*

OOC:Yea know let's hope we can keep it that way. Who has the most post's I wounder though. Also everyone take a minute and rate the thread ok, thanks.

Paradise Wandering
6th September 2004, 09:10 PM
Zach bid goodnight to Techno and, in turn, went to his own room.
She may be here soon. I have to prepare...

ooc: I rated it. mindframe i will pm you tomorow. i may have an avy job for you. im willing to raise your rep every day for a week. :D

SunouNeozaki
6th September 2004, 09:21 PM
A tall dark shadow walked up to the Castle entrince And banged on the door three times. The tall dark figure pushed the wooden doors open to see a lot of people. The tall man walked to the one named Ganks. Carbox then took the hood off his head showing his dark skin and his dark evil eyes.

"I heard your looking for some new help." Carbox said with a dark hiss. "If your looking for a dark soldier then I am him."He said slowly. "My name his Carbox, Carbox the Dark Paladin" he said with a hiss in his voice. Carbox looked at Noimen (Mindframe) then to HK-50 (DV). His face showed a dark grin. and walked over the lava not really feeling it. Carbox the swiftly moved towards Techno and bowed and then took a knee. "I await you answer my lord." he said as his voice grow colder.

Techno-Vamp
6th September 2004, 09:29 PM
*As Techno was paused form this new being that has enterd the castle, he was intreged.*

"I will say yes that you may join, but Ganks must say so as well. For if you are as powerfull as you look, then you will be of great importance to the clan."

*As Techno then turned back tords the direction of his room yet once again.*

"I bid all thee a good night."

SunouNeozaki
6th September 2004, 09:33 PM
Carbox turn to Ganks and awaited his answer. As he waited he drew his greatsword Its dark power could be felt through the whole room. The black Flame grew darker as he saw Pyro. "So Sir Devil let thee out Pyro"

MindFrame
6th September 2004, 09:50 PM
Niomen storms in and stares everyone down. "I've arrived."

ooc: Ja, everyone that likes my sigs and all, raise my rep :)

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 05:11 AM
*As Techno wakes from his slumber, he gos to the wash room and washs himself. He then walks down the hallway to were everyone is standing still.*

"Dos not anyone els tire?"

*As Techno looks tords Niomen, he begains to say.*

"Well It is nice to see that you have made it here, how was thy journy?"

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 01:53 PM
"I found it surprisingly easy, thank you for asking. And how was yours?"

Niomen smiled a pleasant grin and looked around the room.

Ganks
7th September 2004, 02:44 PM
*Ganks looked to Carbox.

"Yes your in, and you better do things that can help the clan, or u will be punished, badly."

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 03:10 PM
"Mine was a diffreant typ, for I had been reborn. But other then that it was a good one."

OOC:Mindframe can you send the link to the banner you made for me please, thanks.

Also once more, everyone please start posting in the village thread instead, thanks.

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 03:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Mindframe/bloodtwine.jpg

and if you want the other it will have to wait becuz i dont have it with me, unless someone else knows it

Ganks
7th September 2004, 03:28 PM
*Ganks closed his eyes and begging to nod as he talked to someone in his head. Sirks drew across his face as he liped the words spoken in his head and eventually his conversation was over. He opened his eyes and stood.

"EVERYONE LISTEN! We are about to form an Alliance with The Evil Army, a very strong force and it shall be a privillage. Make sure to be somewhat curdious to those in TEA from now on, UNDERSTOOD?""

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 03:31 PM
Hearing the loud voice speak, Niomen whipped his head around and nodded in understanding. "I shall also make them a banner to represent their clan, if it pleases you leader."

EDIT:It doesn't seem the most important person, Mindframe, is on the roster :mad:

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC:Thanks mindframe, I have but one more question for you? Do you think you can put Blood Run cold in my black area of the av????

*As Techno heard the voice of Ganks, Techno shook his head in agrement.*

"Yes thay have been a powerfull clan and I would gladly aid them in there battles."

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: What black part? I don't see anywhere I could fit it in, and Im not exactly sure what you want. Be a bit more specific.

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 04:06 PM
In my av were the pic is of my face, there is all that black on the left hand side. If you could put in it the saying, Blood Runs Cold.

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 04:10 PM
Oh my bad, your av. That is really no problem, I may try something a bit new and attempt to get blood dripping down from the text.

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I tryed to put the banner in there but it canceld out my pic. I wounder why that happend. Oh yea I got to give you points mindframe LOL.

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 04:19 PM
Dont copy the link out of the post bit, click on it then copy the url. If you copied it out of the post bit it is an incomplete url and has the dots. And thanks for the points.

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 04:22 PM
Ok and your welcome, I have to stop though on just handing points out like candy, For ganks will think I am to kind and well, Sorry guys but I am not going to hand any points out for atleast a week.

Yes it worked, thanks mindframe. I have given him points ganks cause he has been very very very very helpfull really.

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 05:00 PM
Im just doing my bit in the clan :p

if anybody wants there sig customized, tell me. Id rather you dont edit it your own way cuz it makes it ugy. I can do it for you, just ask.

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks MindFrame for telling me that I havn't added your name to the list yet. I just did and will go make a spot for what you do in the clan ok. You will be called the Master Creator.

Haha that will make Ganks have to add you to his. I'll teach him to be here and not post in his own clan, I tell yeat the nerve of some leaders. :)

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 06:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Mindframe/Vampire2copy.jpg

Your avatar my good sir

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 06:15 PM
Wow thanks Mindframe, I have given you more points. Ok, ok everyone I know I said I was not going to give out anymore points for a week, but he do's great work. :)

There is a technical problem of some sort currently which I'm talking with a moderator about, but when it is solved this post will be warned

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 06:28 PM
Im gonna need more room for my hosting on all this work. Yall take up so much hosting space, hahaha.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Mindframe/bloodtwineleaderedit.jpg

There ya go vamp

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 06:37 PM
HA HA Ganks your not the only one know with that in the banner LOL.

Nice work yet again MindFrame, Your skills are greater then I ever expeacted.

SEE see Blood Twine memmbers, this is what I am talking about.

MindFrame.-18 points, because he is not only active but he has done some great work. If you post and put up a armory of weapons, for the clan to choose form. Also a list of spells for memmbers to learn, just think of how many points you would have as well.

Paradise Wandering
7th September 2004, 06:44 PM
then should i make teh armory again? where is dirid? i though he was the spell guy.
also, should i make the snake training thread?

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 06:50 PM
Im always glad to help. That goes for anyone in the clan, if you ever need anything graphic wise, just say the word and Ill do it. I also did Zach's sig, I dont like it too much but he liked it so thats what matters.

There is a technical problem of some sort currently which I'm talking with a moderator about, but when it is solved this post will be warned

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 07:17 PM
Zach by all means please do make the armory and the snake threads. I would make them sepreat though. You will get more for them, also post some weapons and armor. Thay dont have to be top quality but just make some to show atleast. I would also have some diffreant typs of snakes that you can raise with powers and abilitys for each one. I would suggest making them kinda like the dragon's, Blue is for water and red is for fire and black is for dark just to give you a few suggestions. You have a wide varriaty of elements to work with. You can also use elements that arnt even in gua just say what thay can do is all.

Chingy you better get you butt in here and start making those spells.

Paradise Wandering
7th September 2004, 07:47 PM
Well weather Mr. Mindframe likes it or not, my sig is cool. I dont care what others think, as long as i like my sig, its fine.

And, yes TechnoVamp, i already had some of those ideas. However, i hadnt thought of the elements yet. Thats a good idea. Ill go make the threads.

Ganks
7th September 2004, 08:28 PM
OOC: PEOPLE STOP, THIS IS A BA CLAN OOC TALK IS FOR THE VILLAGE NOT HERE.

*Ganks walked out from one of the many rooms in the building smiling and dragging the masanume blade at his feet, blood dripping from it, and him. He stopped and fell to one knee, laughing a bit.

"Well, the training area still works."

*Ganks fell down face first, masanume dropping beside him.

SunouNeozaki
7th September 2004, 09:40 PM
Carbox ran to Ganks. "Sir what is wrong" Carbox said then looked at the blade on the ground.

ooc: Dude im in the TEA and BT

Techno-Vamp
7th September 2004, 10:58 PM
*As Techno watched Ganks fall to the floor, he begain to enchant the air above him. As techno enchanted the very air to turn into moister, It begain to rain upon Gangs. Not just a little but a down pour.*

"HAHAHA well I hope that heals those wounds Ganks. That should teach you to try and fight a tera drakula all by yourself. HAhahaha."

asda[wc3]
8th September 2004, 09:58 AM
I've had some unhappy reports about this thread and though there is a slight problem with the report button which means it doesn't direct me to any particular post, from what I've read I can understand why.

Now, Mindframe. It's nice to know you can make people their avatar's and sig pictures but what relevance this has to clan business I'm not entirely sure. you will be receiving a warning for this.

Techno-Vamp, basically the same, your discussion with Mindframe has no relevance to the clan and giving him points is only encouraging him to go further off-topic. You shall also receive a warning.

This may seem a bit harsh but the report I received was not very happy and so I shall go on that.

Another thing, this conversation would have been perfectly fine if you had been doing IC at the same time, as the clan leader wishes.

I hope I can trust this matter to stop here, the vb2-3 changeover and the problems it created have been solved here in the clan forum and so there WILL be a moderator checking this thread.

Thankyou for the member who reported these posts and should something similar happen again don't hesitate to comment.

Ganks
8th September 2004, 07:20 PM
*Ganks woke to the water pouring on him. He sttod quick and shook it off, wiping the wet blood from him and picking up the masanume.

"I suggest not going in on full. I tried and got killed, not literally."

*Ganks stumbled over to his chair and sat, breathing hard.

Techno-Vamp
8th September 2004, 07:23 PM
*As Techno saw Ganks get up all wet and stuff now. Techno just gave a little chuckle, HAHA.*

"So how was the battle Ganks???? Oh yea hope you didn't mind the bath, or I mean the shower. Oops I ment the um well whatever you want to call it."

SunouNeozaki
8th September 2004, 11:23 PM
"Sir Tech would it be possable for me to make my enchanted weapons for this amry." Carbox asked in a cold voice

ooc:Ill make my enchanted weapons but they will only be dark for now Ill have to learn some new spells for different enchantments.

Chingy
9th September 2004, 01:52 PM
Chingy woke up from a long doze that he had undergone. He looked over at all the others from his chair in the corner. He was very suprised that none of the others even bothered to wake him up. He stood up and grabbed a chair nearby and listened to every one's conversations.

Oh well that is what I get for oversleeping.

" Well any ways, what I miss guys? "

Chingy then took out a glass and he filled it up with water, using his ability to manipulate water particles.

ooc: sorry for the in activity, I have been just up loaded in homework from school.

Techno-Vamp
9th September 2004, 03:51 PM
"Carbox, tecknickaly everyone is supposed to have Zack make weapon's. If he would like help then you can help him, then you both would be the armor master and the weapon master. See I just opend up two spot's for the two of you to deside, so who wants to be were?"

*As Techno said this he though to himself, this was a good idea.*

"As Techno turned his thougths to chingy, You must begain to make spells. For we are growing weirry of not having a master in this area."

Ganks
9th September 2004, 04:44 PM
*Ganks rode in on his stallion, stopping before going too far into the door.

"Those of you that havent left, meet us in the town of Averuu and if not there you might want to find us. HURRY"

*Ganks kicked the sides and Chaos was off again out the doors.

SunouNeozaki
9th September 2004, 05:42 PM
"Shoot man i just opened one for men and Zech to work together. For one it would be easier for me to make and enchant them but if i get overwhelmed he would help more that way." he said to Tech

00c: My character is made that way.

Ganks
9th September 2004, 05:55 PM
*Ganks looked to the man.

"Ok, i acknowlegde that you two can work this. It is official now."

ooc: gimme link plz ^_^

SunouNeozaki
9th September 2004, 06:12 PM
''Here you go sir" Carbox said handing Gank a pess of Parchment.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=1194
Link to the shop.

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 05:03 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=16749

there is the training. i will go make another thread for the spells and add it to the post in the training ground.

now, the question is, who will be the snake raising dude, and who will be the snake riding dude? someone has to teach those, as i will be busy with the armory and spell training.

Ganks
10th September 2004, 05:10 PM
*Ganks looked to Zach.

"I will be our snake raising Trainer. I will be in the room if you need me."

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2004, 05:15 PM
then go make your thread, post it here, and i will add it to the training post.

ic: "Yes Ganks, that is fine with me. While you are fixing up the room, we will wait patiently for the snakes."

ooc: i have to go for a few hours, so i wont make my spell thread till i get back. i will be back later tonight or tomorrow.

Ganks
10th September 2004, 05:26 PM
*Ganks nodded and left the room, walking down the hallway to the snake incubating room.

"Meet you guys there."

ooc: there it is http://giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=16784#post16784

MindFrame
10th September 2004, 06:14 PM
"Im following him."

*Niomen follwed behind ganks and left to snake incubating room*

Techno-Vamp
10th September 2004, 06:31 PM
*As Tech was watching and hearing, what all have been saying. He then begain to say upon those that were listaning.*

"I have listend to everything that has been said. Ganks and myself have also desided on yet other perpus for the Blood Twine. Once this portal to the new lands open's, I will be setting up a base for the Blood twine in the new world. This will allow us to conqure two lands instead of just one."

Ganks
11th September 2004, 05:12 PM
"Yes, once we have access to the reals of other worlds we will spread into them as well."

*Ganks re-emerged from the incubating room. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, darkness under his eyes, but his attitude did not show.

Paradise Wandering
11th September 2004, 08:01 PM
"Well, the spells chamber is set up and ready guys, just come on over after you get a snake and have raised it a bit."

ooc: Ganks i dont think ill be getting a snake from you, as i am the spell trainer i need a snake to start with. is that ok?

Techno-Vamp
11th September 2004, 10:58 PM
"Well then atleast some of the beings, of the clan have there threads up and running."

"Cough,Cogh, Chingy" "Cough,Cough."

Ganks
12th September 2004, 01:12 PM
ooc: Guys, ignore this for now but i have to replace every letter r with the letter H.

*Ganks walks towahds Zach and smihks at him.

"Nice job, now you have to be able to teach spells to ouh membehs, so get youh things heady."

Techno-Vamp
12th September 2004, 08:18 PM
*As Tech watched and listend to Gangs, He thought for one secound to himself.*

"Wow I just did not understand one thing he said, I wonder if Gangs is going mental on us. LOL"

asda[wc3]
13th September 2004, 10:55 AM
I must inform you that the sig picture that MindFrame has so kindly made for you is in some cases extremely big and on it's own is three times over the sig limits. For example, Ganks' sig picture is 230k when the limit is 80k. However some of them have been saved as jpegs, making them smaller. Techno-Vamp's is an example of this, being 59k. I warn you all to be careful of your sig otherwise you may find it suspended. Ganks, you need to sort yours out bigtime, it's way way way over the limit.

To find the size of a picture do the following: right click the picture > properties. You will see a number in kbs, eg 15688 [16k], 79484 [79k].

Ganks, get yours under the limit now please, or suffer the consequences.

Ganks
13th September 2004, 02:10 PM
ooc: hemember guys, until tuesday all my r's ahe h's, and asda, i'm gettin on it hight now.

*Ganks looked ahound to evhyone in the hoom. He smiled to see that the phogress of the Blood Twine had stahted to come along vehy good now and they seemed to be moving up.

"Evehyone, I have been infohmed that ouh flag(banneh) is too lahge undeh the hegulation size. Someone get up thehe and get that one down, and set a new one up."

PlasmaBolt52
13th September 2004, 04:23 PM
Umm . . . hello, everyone.

Um, I was in this clan when it began, on OGUA, and . . . am I still welcome here?

Ganks
13th September 2004, 04:56 PM
*Ganks looked to the newcomeh and smiled at his ahhival.

"Well, welcome back my fhiend. looks like you found youh way afteh all."

*Ganks walked oveh to him and pointed to the new hooms they now had.

"Notice that we now have a snake bheeding and thaining ahea. All membehs of the Blood Twine ahe encouhaged to get a snake, for it will be ouh clan symbol."

ooc: all my r's ahe h's until satuhday.

PlasmaBolt52
13th September 2004, 05:20 PM
Anvar shook his head.

"I fear a snake would interfere with my companion, a celestial dragon for whom I do not yet have a name. But he seems to have the ability to power up my SOIL." He indicated the cylinder on his right forearm.

"I see a lot has happened in my absince. Tell me, what is new?"

Paradise Wandering
13th September 2004, 05:44 PM
"The weapon forgery is new, me, Barrot, and i think Chingy handle it." Zach walked up. He reached out a hand to shake the new mans. "I am Zach. Welcome back."

ooc: why are your 'r's 'h's?

Ganks
13th September 2004, 06:26 PM
ooc: ROKFDjr.

*Ganks looked to Zach.

"I am going to the fohgehy. Meet me thehe."

Techno-Vamp
13th September 2004, 06:30 PM
*As Tech watched Ganks say all his word's that should have R's turned into words with H's. Techno also watched, as the being know'n as Plasmabolt52 had just enterd once again.*

"Ganks your words are funny, did the panther get your tongue?"

"Welcome back Plasmabolt52, it is good to have you here."

Ganks
15th September 2004, 02:24 PM
*Ganks looked ahound the ahea. Spotting Zach he apphoaches him.

"Zach, nevehmind on the fohgehy thing. I will send you a phivate letteh when i need you."

Techno-Vamp
15th September 2004, 08:30 PM
*As Tech once again looked about the room, He noticed how bare it has become.*

"This is not a good sign, Blood Twine memmbers are not around like thay should be. Has anyone seen the others of the clan?"

Notorious
16th September 2004, 08:05 AM
A dark figured walked slowly through the halls, a sickening thud could be heard with each step. The man was shrouded in bright green cloth, over the cloth was a sleeveless black leather robe.

The Blood Twine... good... I have arrived.

Caim's right hand was placed on the hilt of his Bone katana at his side, this Celestial Elf was quite the swordsman, his index finger tapped the hollow grip lightly. With each step more and more people poked their heads out of their rooms to see who this was making so much noise. Caim couldn't help it, the metal on the heel of his boots were not meant to be quiet.

The glow emitting from the pearly white eyes of the Celestial Elf was beautiful, he considered his eyes the defineing characteristic of himself. That and his beautiful matching pearly white hair.

Upon seeing the others in a gathered location he picked up his pace slightly, not to be in a rush he just wished to get their quicker. As he drew closer his palm no longer rested on the blunt end of the hilt, but instead had slipped down and he now grasped the hilt firmly in his right hand.

"I am Caim, I am of the rare breed of Elve's known as the Celestial's. I have travelled many many miles to come to this place. I was told this place is a force waiting to explode and show their power over this world, I wish to aid you in these affairs." Caim lets out a deep breath and reaches up with his left hand, wipeing the sweat away from his face.

"Will you accept the aid of this Celestial?" the grip around the hilt of the bone katana was growing, you could hear the sound of Caim twisting his hand back and forth on the hollow bone.

I do not mean any harm, just incase they don't take kindly to me, I must be ready.

((ooc: Pretty much I am here to join.
Level-look at stats.
element- Dark but this character mainly uses weapons only
description- read post))

Techno-Vamp
16th September 2004, 04:39 PM
*As Tech watched the elf, He looked upon the hand resting on the hilt of the sword.*

"I say, you come in ready for a fight. I like that indead, for one who is ready is indead worthy for taking the first step is to makesure you are always ready for battle and death. As we are indead waiting for the time to take this land and rule it with a forcefull grasp and the aid of one such as you is always welcome. On behalf of the Blood Twine as well as being Co-leader I welcome you to the clan."

Notorious
16th September 2004, 06:03 PM
Caim gave a breif nod.

"Thank you sir, I shall head to get my snake and then I shall return once it is grown. I will follow my leader's into battle ready to accept death if it comes my way."

With that Caim turned and walked down the hall heading for the Serpent Training Grounds.

Techno-Vamp
16th September 2004, 07:05 PM
*Befor Caim turned and walked away, Tech begain to say.*

"I would like to know though, how you heard about the Blood Twine?"

Notorious
16th September 2004, 07:09 PM
Turning to face the leader of the Blood Twine, a smile spread across the lips of Caim.

"The followed my heart, something tells me I am going to be able to go far in this clan. Perhaps one day be of importance to this clan. Plus the idea of World Domination is very appealing to my cold heart."

<<ooc: Actually I was apart of one of the clans awhile back, before the merge. Just new name for new gua. I had been extreamely inactive for the past few months though.>>

Techno-Vamp
16th September 2004, 08:28 PM
"Yes if I had one then i think I would fallow my heart as well."

*Tach said this but then thought about it.*

"Um then again, I am glad I dont have one. It would only get me into trouble."

<<OOC: Ok so what clan if you dont mind me asking?>>

Ganks
19th September 2004, 01:24 PM
ooc: sorry guys, my comp got hacked and is totally screwed. This is my gramps comp so it may be one of my only posts for a while

*Ganks acnowledged the newcomer and smiled.

"Hmm, I like your confidence, you remind me of, well, me."

SunouNeozaki
19th September 2004, 07:38 PM
"Tech The Armoury will be open in less then three Days." Casrbox said walking over to Zach.

"Zach I have all the lements we will need for it. The items are going great. But I Am still have some problems thinking of some new weapons that you can forge."

ooc: Every thing is great with the Shop its just i need some time to think of more items.oh and Zach would you make the second post when i post the thread. I need you to do the weapons and armour forges. And to add new things to that when you think of new things.

Ganks
19th September 2004, 07:48 PM
"Great job you two, once the forgery is completely up and running it will be yet another step in the path to our reign. But, as Techno said, our count seems to be dieing. We need our members to return, or recruit some new strong powers out there."

*Ganks looked to Techno and the others.

"What do ya'll think?"

Paradise Wandering
19th September 2004, 08:02 PM
"Well, im here. And yes, the armory is going well."

ooc: yes, or course i will make the second post. Dont at the weapons to your post Barret, i will add them when i do mine.

Holy crap Ganks is a dark master. Kudos to Ganks!

And im very sorry i havent posted in the quest, i will try to do it tomorrow. Its just that im in 2 spars, 6 quests, and in real life i have 2 part time jobs, plus i have highschool to deal with.

So, i have been busy. I will try to stay as active as i can in Blood Twine.

SunouNeozaki
19th September 2004, 08:46 PM
"Thank you Zach"

ooc: I just made a robot you guys tell me if the unit is good for war.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=30273#post30273

Techno-Vamp
19th September 2004, 09:32 PM
OOC:The robot question should go to the village thread ok. Not trying to be rude or anything, just have got BH breathing on us LOL. Other then that, the robot armor is sweet. Sign me up for one.

IT IS BK as in Bad_Kharma, BH is an entire different thing, at least it is in my language. I should give you a warning for this insolence. But you are lucky I’m in a good mood :tongue: ... before I forget: *breathing down your neck* ... there you go

*As Tech heard the words of the other's he begain to relize that maybe there is hope even though it feels like little hope, but still there is hope.*

"I will say to all of the memmbers here that if you get 2 memmbers to join then you will move up a rank, also if you get 4 memmbers to join then you can be leader of the clan for a week and if you do something then the clan will have to do it."

Ganks
20th September 2004, 02:31 PM
ooc: Alright, as of now i am redoing the ladder system, do not ask why you are there for everyone but me and tech will be in the lowest spot. like he said 2 members will get u up a rank and 4 u can choose for leader for a week or up 2 spots.

*Ganks listened to Tachno's words and nodded in agreement. His sat down in his chair, risen above the rest and looked down to them.

"Everybody listen, as of our clan ranks we are starting over. Those of you that want to be recognized more in the clan must bring more in, as Techno said."

SunouNeozaki
20th September 2004, 07:10 PM
"what about me Zach and Chingy. I think we should be under you guys because its hard to run a shop dont you think?" Carbox said slowly.

ooc: Why is my name not in the Second post. I am a member of the clan right.
One more thing Guys In the Best intrest of the of the CLAN. We should all make Stats for our characters so we have something to go by when we go into battle.

Ganks
20th September 2004, 07:34 PM
ooc: everyone uses their BA stats for this Clan

*Ganks looks to Barrett.

"I understand how you feel Barrett, but I stick to my descision."

Techno-Vamp
20th September 2004, 09:18 PM
*As Tech watched and listend to the others talk, he begain to speak.*

"As for Zach and Barrett, yes you two have been very good in the clan. As for chingy, well he hasn't even posted in like atleast 1 week I think. Also in that week he only posted once. We will find another to take his spot I feel. I like the fact that the way Ganks is going to do the rank system. Although I do have to agree with Barrett Ganks, Him and Zach should be up atleast a rank or two higher then the rest to start off."

SunouNeozaki
21st September 2004, 05:46 AM
"Thank you Tech" said Carbox. "But Tech what about that loud mouth Pyro." he said again

ooc: AND TO EVERYONE WHO CALLS ME BARRETT. The Clan Name IS Carbox

Techno-Vamp
21st September 2004, 08:36 AM
"Well Carbox, I don't think Pyro will be here really. I have talked to him and he has just not the skills that the clan need's or wants."

Get a misc thread and stop this chatting - BK

PlasmaBolt52
21st September 2004, 11:47 AM
Well, maybe Chingy hasn't been able to think of anything clan-related to say. Like me.

Notorious
21st September 2004, 01:44 PM
ooc: plasma that post was a complete waste and it is because of posts like the one you just posted, that BK is "breathing down our necks". So please everyone do not post in this thread unless you have something important to say!

ic:

Caim had just finished a battle with a enormous ogre, his face was bloody and covered in deep cuts. He didn't seem to mind though because a wide smile was spread across his face. What could this smile possibly mean, what had he done, who had he conquered? These questions were all going to have to wait.

"MY LORDS! I HAVE RETURNED AND WITH GREAT NEWS." taking a deep breath Caim calmed himself.

"An Bloodmoon ogre warrior was sent from the camp to the north, with word of a war they wish to wage against us. Unfortunately for them the messenger never got here..." the smile spread across the face of the sadistic Celestial Elf spread wider. Lifting his right hand from behind his back he held the head of an Ogre warrior, in the mouth of the ogre was a peice of parchment.

Caim let out a menacing laugh as he dropped the head onto the ground and kicked it across the floor. "Pick it up and read the letter, they wish for war..." Caim rolled his head slowly on his shoulders. "...I beleive this war has already been started."

"I propose you allow me to take some soldiers and a few experienced men to the Bloodmoon Camp. I will lead them into battle and guide our troops to victory against these ugly ass creatures. Perhaps me leading them will prove to you how fateful I am to this clan and to you two." Caim's voice slowly faded as he gave a bow to his leaders.

ooc: Okay so what I am saying is let me lead a quest into the Bloodmoon camp with some people from the clan. We will go in and it will be a war between us and them... it will take a farely long time, seeing as how ogres aren't easy to kill. Consider this our first step towards conquering the world. And if the quest does good enough all I ask of you two is to decide if I am worthy to move up in rank. Perhaps comeup with a position in the clan...*cough*Bodygaurd or General*cough*(hint hint).... tell me what you think.

Ganks
21st September 2004, 02:39 PM
*Ganks threw a towel to the man to wipe himself up.

"Wipe yourself up, you look pitiful. As for war we wil accept their chalenge. But you shall not lead my men, Shinriko, come to me my warrior."

*Ganks picked up the ogre head and tore the jaw for it's socked, letting it drop to the ground. He read the parchment over and over again. He handed to Techno once he was done.

"Here, read this."

ooc: The quest can go on but so far Pustolio is my top man for our Army.

Pustolio
21st September 2004, 07:49 PM
OOC: sorry for being inactive in here. busy busy busy. going to post in the chaos emerald quest as soon as i can get some time to actually make a decent post.

IC; Shinriko's head perked up as he heard in the background about a war being waged, as well as Ganks call for him. Shinriko rose from his seat and paced very quickly towards the leader, anxious to know what the leader needed of the demon. I wonder if this has to do with the war? he thought as he approached Ganks, giving a bow to him before replying, "My apologies Ganks. What do you wish me to do?"

Techno-Vamp
21st September 2004, 09:55 PM
*As Tech Took the letter from Ganks, He begain to read it. A blazing blue flame rose from his eyes as he begain to grow hatred for these orges. He then begain to say tothe others.*

"This is a outrage, who the hell do these half wited peon sized braincells think thay are???? I will agree to this war and we will take all there head's, I do not wish to see a single head left upon those in are path."

*As Tech also listend to Ganks words about who his number one man was he begain to think for a secound tom himself.*

"Hhhhhmmmm I need a number one man that is under me as well I think."

*Tech then remmbers who he once had in that spot, but that being has not been here that much.*

" Caim, if you want the spot then it is yours under one condition though. You have to bring those that defy us to there knees. If thay do not listen then bring there heads to us as well as there blood for I must feed."

Ganks
22nd September 2004, 02:18 PM
Ganks took the note back froe Techno and handed it to Shinriko.

"Here, read this. Soemone challenges our might and I want you, as my top Knight, to lead the army into battle along side Caim. You have proven to me that you are a very skilled warrior and I beleive this shall be an easy task for you. Make me proud."

*Ganks smiled a moment and then walked to a wall. He placed a hand on it and a door appeared.

"I almost forgot. Come here."

*Ganks entered the room and signaled for Shinriko to follow.

SunouNeozaki
22nd September 2004, 02:47 PM
"I think we should get a miss. clan forum because it wuld be easier and Ganks and Tech wont get in trouble." Carbox said quitly

Ganks
22nd September 2004, 04:30 PM
ooc: pm a leader about things like that dude.

*Ganks entered the room and looks around, soon finding a switch and pressing it. Lights light the room and armor lined the walls, red and black and each with spikes.

Paradise Wandering
22nd September 2004, 04:51 PM
ooc: dont you think that shinriko should have the highest rank under the leaders if he is top knight? just my two cents...

ic: Zach came out of his room in the headquarters. "Well guys, i think we are doing well, even though we are getting demoted. Carbox, is our forgery up yet?"

ooc: Ok dudes i have an idea for a quest. Let me know if the emerald quest will be over soon. again, sorry i havent posted in it. not much GUA time lately. but when you want anoher quest, let me know and i will post my ideas here.

Ganks
22nd September 2004, 05:02 PM
ooc: everyone, post an idea for our next clan quest in the village thread and we will vote on the ideas there.

*Ganks saw Zach emerge from the room and smiled.

"Well, look who came out of the closet. What were you doing in there?"

*Ganks turned to the others.

"The clan is falling, we must make it rise once again, get our members back and let's show this world what we are made of."

Pustolio
22nd September 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: have to get to the serpent training thread soon... GAH! too much stuff.

Shinriko grasped the letter from Ganks hands and read through the lines scrawled upon the piece of parchment. He eyes moved from left to right reading the letter once thorugh, then glanced back at certain lines that caught his interest. Shinriko locked his eyes onto Ganks and replied, "I would be honored to lead the army. I shall not fail you." SHinriko gave bow to the leader, rising up again and handing the parchment back to Ganks. The leader ordered the dmeon follow, and Shinriko obeyed walking behind Ganks curious to where he was going to.

The room was an armory, red and black armor armed with spikes lining the walls of the room. "Wow..." Shinriko murmured in surprise at the magnificant armor. Shinriko stopped his moment of awe to listen to Ganks. "The clan shall not fall. The Blood Twine will prevail!"

Ganks
22nd September 2004, 06:57 PM
*Ganks pressed a button and a set of the armor came off of the wall in a stand and floated before Shinriko.

"Congradulations Shinriko, here is your Blood Knight Armor."

Pustolio
22nd September 2004, 07:29 PM
Shinriko's eyes shimmered with pride as the armor before him, the demon feeling soemthing glorious within the armor. It called to him, begging to be worn upon a worthy warrior. Shinriko felt the the metal surface, being watchful of the sharp points of the spikes and breathed in exclamation. "It is beautiful Ganks... Thank you." Shinriko placed his hands on the sides of the armor gripping it hard. Shinriko slipped on the chest armor... shifting it around so that it did not clump the clothes underneath. Next, he slipped on the bracers, feeling snug at his flesh. "Ganks... it is splendid" examining to armor upon him for a bit.

Techno-Vamp
22nd September 2004, 09:40 PM
*Tech watched on at the others talking and moving around the rooms.*

"I hope that I have not choosen wrong for picking yet another to be my secound in charge? Tech had said outloud so that everyone could hear him."

OOC:Ok I may get a warning from the big guy BK but if it is going to hopefully get everyone els to start posting here and saving themselfs from a possiable warning then it will be worth it in the long run:

Go here Go Here so that way it will be none spam ok:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=30338#post30338

I think one link would be enough Techno-Vamp. It is in their own best interrest to post their spam there. Otherwise, I'll have to step in and I don't want to do that btw ... ok, maybe a little :tongue: - BK

SunouNeozaki
23rd September 2004, 05:16 AM
"Ok Sir the Weapons shop is up but Zach gets the sdecond post." he said slowly

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=35092#post35092

Techno-Vamp
23rd September 2004, 09:40 AM
"Verywell then, I must go and see how you have done."

*As Tech said this, he begain to glide down tords the weapons room.*

Notorious
23rd September 2004, 10:12 AM
Dropping down to one knee Caim lifted his face up to his leader. A wide smile spread across his face as the blood ran from his mouth and down to his chin, forming a small droplets of blood that began to fall to the cobble stone floor at his feet.

"Sir, I shall show you that you have not chosen wrong. I will bring back every single head I remove from those foul ogres in a shaft." his red tounge came forth through his lips and licked the blood from his face.

"Just tell me when you want me to head out with Shinriko (Pustilo), I swear on my life that there shall not be a single ogre left with a head or a heart!"

ooc: So just tell me when to make the thread...

Techno-Vamp
23rd September 2004, 04:06 PM
*As Tech listend to his secound in command, he then begain to say something.*

"Go and bring those who dared to challange the might of the clan, go now and kill, kill, KILL. Muahahahahahahaha."

Xv_raven_vX
23rd September 2004, 08:02 PM
After carefully thinking this out, I've decided that I want to join Blood Twine. You guys seem to know what you're doing so let me know how this is going to work. Give me time to learn more techniques in battling and I'll master it shortly. I am willing to learn everything I can so don't hold back. In case you're wondering I like the Spirit element. Also in case you're wondering, Ganks told me to post in this thread. (Just so I'm not breaking the rules.)

-andrew

Techno-Vamp
23rd September 2004, 09:22 PM
*As Tech watchs looks upon the new being that has just enterd the doors of the Blood Twine, he begain to say.*

"If Ganks has told of thee to join the clan then you are welcomed to join. There is a battle that is going to be taking course soon, I am glad that you are here."

PlasmaBolt52
24th September 2004, 06:51 AM
Anvar looked around at the new recruit.

"Welcome to the clan," he said shortly, in his deep mysteroius voice.

Notorious
24th September 2004, 09:10 AM
"Welcome to the clan." Caims said as he slammed his fist down on the table.

"I shall be leaveing now then, Shinriko come with me." Caim walked out into the training feilds and gathered seventy of the strongest men he could find aswell as some of the clan heros.

"You are going to aid Shinriko and I in slaying of those why defy our lords."

ooc: here is the thread.

Blood Twine War: Battle at Bloodmoon Camp (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=36396#post36396-)

Paradise Wandering
24th September 2004, 12:42 PM
"Glad to have you." Were the only words that came from the mouth of Zach, who sat in a corner, leaning his chair against the wall.

His cloak covered his face, and the rest of his body, for that matter, and his baggy sleeves covered his wrists and hands and countless weapons inside his cloak.

He just sat there. "Now, Ganks, or Tech, or, whoever can answer me. What is this war i am hearing about?"

ooc: crappy post... i suck...

Hey i was thinking of pulling Zach out of this clan and using my other character for it. I will still be here, but not as Zach, as Ryu. If you dont want me too, thats fine, if you dont mind, his stats are in my sig. Check him out.

Actually, he will probably be better here tha Zach. Zach doesnt like to kill unless he has to, but Ryu, he doesnt mind it at all. he is totally chaotic bad.

That is, if you dont mind having a theif as a member.

Xv_raven_vX
24th September 2004, 03:33 PM
*Arsenal is puzzled for a moment, artificial intelligence has performed the emotion of surprise and graditude*

"If you require my assistance do not hesitate to inform me. I am a sophisticated machine and I may be of help to you against enemies."

occ: Thanks for the warm welcome, I apreciate it. I figured I'd throw something in from one of my different characters too.

*Ravun walks in, accepts the welcome, gives a faint smile and sits quietly in a chair. He is focused on the sword he intends to find. After thinking for a few moments he decides to speak up.*

"My quest is to find a sword somewhere about 1000 miles from here.Train me, so that I may defend myself in my quest and I will aid you in anyway you need."

occ: I'm still practicing with Ravun, to find out some techniques. I would like some tips on the element "Spirit" if that is possible"

Pustolio
24th September 2004, 04:51 PM
Shinriko entered to room to find a new member had joined the ranks. He had to rush since he had to get to leave with Caim. "Nice meeting you... I have to go. Maybe I'll see you soon." Shinriko nodded a farewell then left the headquarters eunning to catch up to Caim.

Techno-Vamp
24th September 2004, 07:05 PM
OOC: Man I really am starting to hate to do this in the clan thread but Zach did ask a good question. If you want to use Ryu instead then be my guess, just replace your name in the posts that mainly need it like the weapons and armory and then well we will just add you as Ryu instead then.

"Raven, I like the sound of your quest, but It might have to waite for atleast one week. We have two quests already going. If the other memmbers feel though that thay can handle yet another quest then I say bring them on, for it only helps Blood Twine grow even more powerfull."

Ganks
25th September 2004, 04:04 PM
ooc: HeHeHe, Ryu Is Chaotic Evil, just like Ganks. But it is a hard alliance to keep as a Character.

*Ganks looks to his men and smiles to see their numbers growing quickly. He turns back around and sits, thinking of something to himself.

Hmm, we seem to be one of the top clans around but there is only one way to figure that out for sure.

Techno-Vamp
25th September 2004, 07:57 PM
*As Tech looks upon Ganks, he begains to think just what Ganks might be thinking in that demonic mind of his.*

"Ganks, What is passing through your demented mind????"

Paradise Wandering
25th September 2004, 08:39 PM
HeHeHe, Ryu Is Chaotic Evil, just like Ganks. But it is a hard alliance to keep as a Character. i know lol. your right. i guess ill RP Zach leaving and Ryu entering, but be warned... he may try to pocket some of the weapons he makes in the forgery... he is a theif. j/k

ic:Zach stood up and announced that he was leaving.

"Everyone. Something has come to my attention. I must go now. I may return to visit, but for now, good bye all."

At that, Zach turned and walked out the door.

Seconds later, a knocking was heard. There was a man outside, about 6 feet tall, and wearing a black leather top with a hood. He wore a longbow and quiver on his back, and looked exactly like you would suspect a theif to look.

"Hello, I have heard of this place called 'Blood Twine'. Might this be the place to join this clan? i have heard of it and it seems like a place i would like to be."

ooc: there ya go guys.

should i post my quest idea here or in the village?

Techno-Vamp
25th September 2004, 09:07 PM
i know lol. your right. i guess ill RP Zach leaving and Ryu entering, but be warned... he may try to pocket some of the weapons he makes in the forgery... he is a theif. j/k

ic:Zach stood up and announced that he was leaving.

"Everyone. Something has come to my attention. I must go now. I may return to visit, but for now, good bye all."

At that, Zach turned and walked out the door.

Seconds later, a knocking was heard. There was a man outside, about 6 feet tall, and wearing a black leather top with a hood. He wore a longbow and quiver on his back, and looked exactly like you would suspect a theif to look.

"Hello, I have heard of this place called 'Blood Twine'. Might this be the place to join this clan? i have heard of it and it seems like a place i would like to be."

ooc: there ya go guys.

should i post my quest idea here or in the village?

OOC: That is cool but wish you had a little better entrance is all.

*As Tech say's this to a fellow teammate Zack.*

"Zach you will be missed, But we all have are paths we must go in life. I hope yours brings you much success and joy. Fare thee well, you will always be a memmber in the Blood Twine."

*Then secounds later Tech hears the knock upon the door, Then he sees the man that has just steped through it.*

"I say, who might you be stranger, for a name is need'd befor I would let any join the Blood Twine."

Ganks
27th September 2004, 05:49 PM
*Ganks looks at the newcomer and raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, this is the Blood Twine, but what buisness do you think you have here?"

Techno-Vamp
27th September 2004, 09:27 PM
*As Tech looks upon Ganks, he thinks to himself what the heck is Ganks talking about????*

"Ganks, what are you talking about, but what buisness do you think you have here????"

Andanin
27th September 2004, 11:43 PM
There was a light tap upon the door, followed by the noise of someone clearing their throat. Light from the interior threw its glare upon a female form, leaning sedatly against the doorframe, paused upon the threshold. Her dark mahogany and copper streaked hair fell over her face and shoulders with a feral grace. Her eyes were of the forest, flecked with greens, browns and golds, that reflected something in herself, but also masked much more. Her long fingers, tipped with long, dark tinted nails, trailed down her lithe form, the dark nails in stark contrast to her pale skin. They came to rest at her hip, hovering just over the place where her weaponry would usually sit.

Why had she not brought weaponry? It was not civil to enter anothers space with such weapons unless conflict was afoot. She smiled slightly as she looked at those within, her elongated canines slightly protruding from her lips as she smoothed out her soft leather hunting pants. Whilst leaning against the door, she crossed one leather booted leg over the other, the lacings making an odd noise as the rubbed togeather. Casting her glance further into the room, she nodded noded slightly to herself before opening her crimson lips for speach

'I have heard it said that you are the best mercinarys in the land. My name is Andanin, the Huntress of the South, and I come seeking membership in your ranks'

Techno-Vamp
28th September 2004, 09:09 AM
* As Tech looks upon the women that has just eneterd the Blood Twine castle doors. His eye become aflamed with a burning joy. For he knows this women, she is his love in this realm. As Tech then glides tords Andanin, he then reachs out to stroke her hair in a loving way, For he loves to touch her every chance he gets. It brings joy to a dead heart.*

"My lady, you are welcome to join anytime and any day. For you are welcome in the Blood Twine, as I know that you will make a great member to the clan."

Notorious
28th September 2004, 01:16 PM
Caim stepped forward admireing the beautiful figure before his eyes. She was outlined by the elegant clothing and the waves of her long beautiful dark colored hair. She walked with grace and that of respect. It was obvious that this one held high standards of herself, this was something that would make any man enjoy her company.

I must talk to her. First I shall...

But of course as soon as Caim got a thought in his mind something happened. Tech moved forward and took the woman in his arms strokeing her hair with his hand. How this man had come to be with such a beautiful woman was unknown to him, but perhaps it would not last.

"I just can't get a break can I?" Caim asked himself this as he walked forward towards the elegant woman.

Upon getting within speaking distance of the two beings infront of him Caim bent his upper body forward, lifting his eyes up from the floor to the eyes of the woman. His long white hair fell before his face covering his eyes from sight shortly after locking eyes with the woman. His pearly white eyes made up by the various blues, whites, and greens were something that drew the most attention of the Celestial Elf. The white garments that Caim wore on this night were very appropriate for the mood, earlier that night Caim felt that a new arrival would come. Certainly he chose his outfit with great taste. As he rose his eyes remained on the figure that was known as Andanin. When he stood the hair that covered his face from the world slowly slide back out of his face.

"Andanin it is a pleasure to meet you" when Caim spoke his long fangs could bee seen coming from the bottom of his jaw. "Caim Swift is my name, you may call me what you wish."

As his words died out a sly smile spread across the lips of Caim as his eyes remained on the figure infront of him, never once Caim thought to look to Tech to see his response.

<<OOC: LOL, I am sorry about this Tech...don't be offended just thought it would add a good little thing to the clan. Oh and Andanin...I applied to you clan before the recruitment thread was closed, so expect a post from me soon in the thread.>>

Techno-Vamp
28th September 2004, 03:43 PM
*As Tech didn't even notice Caime for his eyes and thoughts were upon his love.*

"Mylady I hope you have not had trouble finding the clan, I am very glad that you are finally here safe and sound mylady."

Andanin
28th September 2004, 10:44 PM
Andanin smiled at Tech, as she stepped into the room. Allowing but a moment for his contact, she moved away just as quickly, she would not have it thought that she would be accepted only because of who her partner in this realm was. However, whilst she moved out of his embrace, she remained close enough to feel the energy from him.

'Oh course I had no trouble finding this clan, though perhaps if you had not been present... Have you ever known me to get lost?'

Turning toward the male who had stepped forward, a smile played across her lips. She had met a few of his kind before in her homeland, the Celestial Elves. They had been ever patient with her many questions as a child, but from this one she sensed a distinct lack of that tranquility. Returning his bow, she studied his eyes before they disappeared from view behind the curtain of hair. In those few moments she formed a respect for this man, who had chosen his clothes so carefully, obviously a being who knew what he wanted, and thought he knew how to go about it. She raised an eyebrow slightly as she aimed her speech to this man

'And my greetings to you, Caim. I have no doubt we shall come to know each other well in the future'

ooc: ok then, shall look out for it! I can see this getting interesting :P

Techno-Vamp
29th September 2004, 12:10 AM
*As Tech listend to his loves word's, He begain to grow a little displeased in the words. He then turned tord Caim and said.*

"Don't even get a single thought across your mind elf, For it will be very dangerus to you."

Andanin
29th September 2004, 12:22 AM
Andanin frowned, turning towards Tech, her eyes narrowing slightly as she spoke in a somewhat quieter voice than usual, though filled with more menice

'You ought to know better than any that I will not work with one I do not know. I cannot now even speak with another male without your blood rising, shall there be a day where I may no longer carry the sword against one?'

Techno-Vamp
29th September 2004, 12:27 AM
*As Tech listend to his loves words, he turned back tords all the members of Blood Twine and said.*

"I will not tolerate anyone looking upon my love with other then thoughts of just freindship."

*Tech turns tords Caim and says.*

"Caim, you will keep your thoughts to yourself. If you let them try to merge out, I will deal with you in a most saver way. Do not make me think I chose wrong for my secound in command."

*Then he turns back away and begains to walk tords his love. He then raches out in a little forcefull but not mean way and places a kiss upon her soft lips.*

Andanin
29th September 2004, 01:00 AM
ooc: thats much better than what it was, lol

Andanin's gaze softened slightly, for she knew it was in his nature to protect what was his. Smiling softly to herself, she mused as to the possible results that may have occured. She returned the kiss to his lips, and this time remained in his arms.

'So, this is a band of mercinaries, no? What was the last task required of the clan?'

Techno-Vamp
29th September 2004, 01:05 AM
"My lady there is many, for starts thay are off in a battle against Orcs that dared to challange the might of the Blood Twine. As well as there are some off in a battle with the other leader Ganks. Thay are also off fixing the armory as well as the spell shop. Also my love there is a Snake training area, were you go and pick out a snake of your choice and raise it to aid you in battles."

*As Tech said this to his love he held her tight in his arms and gave a blazing HellFire look to any who may have looked upon her in ways that would not be pleasing to see.*

Notorious
29th September 2004, 01:12 PM
Caim heard the remarks spat out towards him by his leader Tech. The words were uncomforting and to know that a leader would talk of dealing with one of his own clan members in a harsh way didn't seem right. Caim's right hand fell gently to the hilt of his blade, the hollow bone hilt was carved magnificently almost as if the bone had formed in that way.

"Sir, you have not chosen unwisely. I would much appreciate it if you didn't threaten me, for I am far more powerful then what you think. This clan hasn't even seen...how do I say this. The true extent of my power" As Caim's words slowly died off a smirk spread across his thin lips.

Caim was one to never take kindly to threats, and if the threats proceeded somethind would have to be done. "If I may add sir, I haven't made any moves on your woman. Or for that matter have I said anything to make her think that I would be interested, so I ask you now to mind your place." as these words passed through Caim's lips the grip he had on the bone hilt of his katana was growing stronger. Soon the sound of stress in the bone could be heard and Caim's right arm began to shake somewhat.

Turning the Celestial Elf walked away not wanting to hurt his leader or risk loseing his position as Top Knight.

One more snap of the tounge towards me and his tounge shall be on a chain around my neck. So that he shall remember the day when I rip it from his throat forever.

<<ooc:lol again no harm is meant...

PLUS!!!! The New Armory and the New Spell Shop should be up by tomarrow around 4:20 Eastern Time (US)

Techno-Vamp
29th September 2004, 03:38 PM
"Hahahahaha, not sean the exteant of your power. Caim for you trully have no idea of how much power I weild. I will however take back the part of dealing with you, For you are right about making it showen if you had intrest or not. I may have been thinking a little to much into it. But do not ever turn your back on me when I am talking to you. It show's disreapeact, and I really do not stand for that kind of loyalty. If you wish to keep your hand upon your weapon then show me just what your intentions are for even placing your hand upon it."

*As Tech said those words the very fires of hell begain to burn inside him with a rage that none have sean befor. As the Fire raged so strong that Techs eyes begain to burst out with a hellish flame.*

<<<<OOC: Cool I will have to check out the Spell shop when you put it up.>>>>

Notorious
30th September 2004, 01:15 PM
Caim stopped in mid-stride, he remained looking in the opposite direction. "You wish to see why I have placed my hand upon my hilt...then come with me." Caim then began to walk again, the sound of his boots scrapeing the floor of the halls echoed throughout the room.

If he thinks he is ready then by all means...let him show me his power.

Caim could sense the hatred in the room, he turned on his heel to see what it was. Tech now stood there eyes aflame attempting to intimadate the Celestial Elf. Caim began to chuckle as the blade of his sword slowly became visible. As soon as the blade was almost completely drawn he slammed it back down into it's sheath. As soon as this happened the pearly white color of Caim's eyes slowly faded to black, then finally to a greyish color with a shine to it.

Another fire mage. Such a waste, why would someone waste their time with such a weak element. Caim's laugh began to grow louder and the hair on his body slowly began to rise to an erect position. To the untrained eye it would appear that Caim is a lightning mage, but in truth it is his second element.

"I shall show you the power of GRAVITY! You will lay helpless as if crush your bones from a distance of one hundred yards. Do you reallu wish to tempt this power!" Caim lifted his blade from it's sheath and tossed it into the air.

With a simple flick of the wrist Caim shifted the gravity in that area from an downward push to an upward push. Keeping the momentum of the blade from carrying itself to the floor. Bringing his left hand from behind his back he placed it next to his shoulder and pushed forward sending the blade through the air. When his arm was fully extended he halted his motion, thus halting the blade just inches from Tech's face. As he drew his arm back Caim lifted his right hand up and wrapped his slender fingers around the hilt. With a quick spin he tucked the long blade into it's sheath at his side.

Slowly he turned and walked outside to see if Tech would follow.

ooc: wanna spar?....If so I will make the thread. you join...Just for fun

Ganks
30th September 2004, 04:19 PM
*Ganks awakens from his slumber and sits up, shaking his head and getting the dizziness out of him. He looks around his room, the black walls keeping everything dark around them.

Hmm, this place sure reminds me of home, *sigh*, o well.

*He sits up slowly and walks to the door, turning the knob slowly and exiting into the Blood Twine main area where the others were.

"Hey everyone."

Xv_raven_vX
30th September 2004, 05:11 PM
*Ravun bolts through the door TOTALLY flipping out*

"I've recruited someone... he is a relative of mine so please treat him with the same respect as you would any member of Blood Twine. He is willing to learn and he should make an intresting allie"

OCC: My bro wants to try this out.... He knows if he does something dumb he will get it from me. :P I will teach him the basics of what i know and I'm sure he can learn the rest by observations.

Also, it seems I may have Soad intrested. We shall see.

Techno-Vamp
30th September 2004, 09:49 PM
*As Tech watchs the display of the sword that Caim has placed in the air and was suspending it untile he sent it tords Techs face. With but a simple smile Tech Raised his hand to the air as the sword came to a halting stop. Then as Tech begain to twist his hand the sword begain to change direaction with the blade now pointing tords the floor. With but a simple downward thrust of his hand the swords blade submerged itself into the floor.*

"You think that fire is of my only element, youngone I have been a master of many elements. Your lightning is of the first that I was a master of. As for Hatered, oh there is no hatered, there is only thoughts of how you have presented thyself in front of my love and in turn showed some disrepeact tords me. I will exceapt thy challange though."

*Tech then took his leave from the room fallowing Caim the battle area.*

OOC:That would be cool I was rather getting a little bored anyways LOL.

Andanin
1st October 2004, 05:11 AM
Andanin rolled her eyes slightly at the two men fighting, as was always the way in these testostrone driven creatures. Whilst her actions may have prompted the disagree ment, she did nothing to stop it.

It is best that they get it out of their system, is it not?

Smling softly to herself, she realised that this would indeed be a battle of wills. Moving away fromt he fury spilling out of the two, she turned towards the newly entered men, her hair lifted on the wake of her movement. Approaching Ganks, she gave a slight curtsy of sorts, rising just as quickly. She stood with the grace of her alternate form, that of the Wolf, as she addressed the man before her

'I would assume you are the other leader of this clan, sir? I am Andanin, Huntress of the South. I hope that with time I will become as valued a member of your clan as any other'

ooc: sorry, just trying to find my feet. Only been here 2 days and I already started a fight :dead:

Techno-Vamp
1st October 2004, 11:03 AM
*As Tech was walking behind Caim he thought of something rather funny to do to lighten the moment up just a little.*

"Hay Caim, Look at this."

*As Tech hoped that Caim would turn his head to see what Tech was talking about. Tech then used one of his many powers to twist the floor to his will. As the floor in front of Caims footing moved up just a simple inch so that noone would notice. Tech would hope that Caim would trip himself from the now lifted block in his path.*

Notorious
3rd October 2004, 05:46 PM
IMPORTANT!

It has come to my attention that Techon-Vamp has been banned so I would like to stepup and take control of this clan along side of Ganks. Seeing as how I am Techo's main soldier I see it only fitting. Plus I am extreamely active, (last couple days I was sick so couldn't do anythin. But I am back), but I would just like to see what everyone thinks about it.

Pustolio
3rd October 2004, 07:12 PM
i am fine with the idea of notorious being co-leader.

just to let everyone know i posted in the chaos emerald quest a while back and no one posted yet.

Andanin
4th October 2004, 12:06 AM
ooc: No arguement here, perhaps now I won't have to worry about jealous partners? I'm sorry, I have exams this week, so I probably won't be on much for a few days.
Ok, I know this is incredibally chatty, but can someone please help me out here, I have no idea what to do!!!

If you know it is chatty, then why do you post it? - BK

Notorious
4th October 2004, 01:25 PM
ooc: Andanin pretty much what we are doing is attempting to conquer the Grey Ogres at Bloodmoon Camp. And there is also the matter of the Chaos Emerald that is being taken care of. If you are looking for IC I can help create a situation for you or you could perhaps talk about the two topics I listed above.

IC:

Caim sat began to walk slowly towards the chair marked the signs of leadership. It was obviously larger then the other chairs in the room, besides the chair owned by the other leader Ganks. This chair marked the sign of a leader and only a leader may sit in such a beautiful creation.

"So no one objects to me talking the rank of Leader?" Caim said with a loud yet cold voice. The white garments draped over his shoulders were beautiful and made of a material softer than silk. His long white hair outlined the curves of his face and covered his cold white eyes from sight.

As he walked closer to the chair he spotted the lovely Andanin in the corner of his pearl white eyes. He quickly changed direction and began to walk towards the lovely lady, the clothing she wore was always elegant and beautiful. Nothing she wore could make her appearance falter any.

"Andanin you are looking rather nice tonight." Caim said with a sly grin across his thin lips. "Would you like a drink?" the Celestial Elf known as Caim then motions with his hands towards the bar to the south side of the hall.

Ganks
4th October 2004, 02:43 PM
*Ganks wlaks slowly down from his chair and looks to his members.

"My men, I am sorry but we have suffered a loss. Tachno has been taken from us and I do not think he will be allowed to return here. So, from this point on, Caim, you are up here with me."

*Ganks signals to the other seat of leader."

Xv_raven_vX
4th October 2004, 08:25 PM
*Arsenal steps in, dumbfounded about the situation. Aware that Techno has been removed from his post, he is still baffled beyond belief.*

"What has happened to Techno? What did he violate?"

-pause-

"If assistance is required, notify me... I will help in anyway possible"

OOC:Techno was a pretty crazy guy and he got too many warnings, so he could have done anything, but does anyone know exactly what happened? Oh yeah, and if I can help at all just let me know, I'm usually on GUA everyday so being active isn't an issue.

Pustolio
4th October 2004, 08:30 PM
Shinriko added in just as baffled as Arsenal was... quite confused and saddened to lose a Blood Twine member. "A real shame..." he whispered to himself, but knew that Caim would help lead the Blood Twine to glory.

OOC: is the chaos emerald quest still going on? no one's been posting for a while.

Paradise Wandering
4th October 2004, 08:45 PM
I dont think the emerald quest is still going on. This is a prety inactive clan. SOMEONE POST IN THE SNAKE SPELL THREAD!!!

Raven you can check the 'The Law Hath Spoken' forum to see who got banned for what. I think he was banned for spam and flaming.

Anyway, Ganks, what should we do to boost some activity here?

First lines should not be posted in the clan thread. Second paragraph is no clan business, third and last section should have been done over PM - BK

Andanin
5th October 2004, 04:02 AM
Andanin sat down as she heard the news of the loss of Tech, for he had long been her companion in this and other realms. Her face showed only a moment of dispare before it once more became the mask she so often wore. However, it was noticible that her eyes grew darker, and her rose slowly from her seat once more, the shock absorbed once more

'It is a great loss, not only to this clan but to that of the Vampires. Congratulations on your posting Caim, as I am sure you will excel in your duty. At least this clan was people to take his place, those of my kind however....'

As Caim moved toward her, she allowed herself to smile slightly, suddenly concious of the fact that she no longer was constrained by the thought of having to deal with Tech's jealousy, however reactionary. Smoothing hre skirt lightly, she nodded, heading in the direction that the Celestial Elf's hand motioned

'Why thankyou, and I think I will have that drink. Now tell me, what is this of conflict at the Bloodmoon Camp? I am feeling the need for something to occupy my mind, and my blade if nessesary'

For indeed it was true, she had not had the need to spill lifeblood upon her darkblade for a long while, and how it mourned the loss.

OOC: don't want to move headlong into soemthing I know nothing about. If you been through it alread,y and don't want to again, just point me in the right direction!

Darkgirl
5th October 2004, 03:56 PM
*As the skys turned pitch black, blacker then the very hells itself. Thunder strode across the skys tossing lightningbolts in all directions. As Rain begain to pound down upon the corsed earth, the heavens begain to treamble upon the might that has begain to brew. For this was a sign of great power, a power that once bloomed in this realm. It is the power that wakes the beings of the night and the day, showing them that the one that was thought to be lost is not lost at all. For this being has just begain to take another form is all. For his kind every so often changes with power.*

*As the thunder still roared across the skys a shadow begain to merge from the Blood Twine Great hall wall. As the shadow begain to take its form of a slender young female, she raised her hand and pointed to all that were there and spoke these words.*

"All is not lost for it had to be found, those of past will merge anew. This has been the ways of the universe, for he will return and with his return will come a day, a day of vengiance across this cursed world."

*Then the girl lowerd her arm and then begain to say.*

"I am Darkgirl, I have been summoned to give this as a warning to all that he is coming. He has also told me to join the Blood Twine for this is the place of power."

"For this world can't stop his awakaning."

"Also for the one that is known as Andanin, He asked of me for some reason to tell you that he is sorry for his actions that may have made you upset. For any pain that he has given to you will be upon him as a thousand times greater."

"Ganks, do you exceapt my aid?"

Notorious
6th October 2004, 12:46 PM
ooc: No never, It doesn't bother me.

ic:

Caim looked towards Andanin. Such beauty was bestowed before his eyes in the shape of this woman. Now that Techno was gone there was no reason why he should hold back his feelings about the subject anymore. Just as he cracked his lips to tell the lovely woman what was on his mind, she asked about the conflict at Bloodmoon Camp.

"Well one night I was out scouting the area around our base, when I came upon a lone Grey Ogre walking the paths of the forest with a peice of parchment in his hands. My first instinct was to leap from the forest and latch my two lower fangs into the neck of that hideous creature. But I restrained myself and calmly stepped from the shade of the shadows, hand on hilt of course. I then proceeded to ask for the peice of parchment to see what his business in this part of the woods was. Upon reading it I found a message stateing that they are challenging the Blood Twine to a war for control of this land." Caim took a breath and downed a few shots of whiskey.

"As soon asI heard this of course Laizo's magnificent blade was pulled from her sheath and sent up the body of the ogre. Slicing the hideous beast into two peices. Then I reported all of this back to Techno and Ganks, they assigned myself and Pustolio to leader seventy soldiers into battle against them. Currently we are camping outside of the forest and I came back with a small group for supplies."

Caim downs a few more shots. Warming his stomach, sitting down on the stool he turned and looked at Andanin watching until she said something.

__________________________________________________ _

Darkgirl:
ooc:....hmmmm I think I may know who this was....

ic:

Caim turns to this Darkgirl with a look of curiousity on his face.

"And who might this man be that you speak of? And when he does awaken make sure to bring him here so he may feel the hurt of my blade, and see his blood run out."

"You may join... but answer me this. What makes you worthy?"

Darkgirl
6th October 2004, 03:44 PM
"So I see that one of the leaders has ignored a being that seeks to join this clan. If the other leader is like thee then I would have to think twice about concidering joining."

Andanin
7th October 2004, 03:11 AM
ooc: ahem.... no comment.

Andanin smiled to herself at the appearance of the girl, but only partially for the second hand apology. The threat held so much of that arrogance that Tech had shown, and as her eyes flicked over the girl, and she allowed herself a small laugh at the comment.

‘Indeed, he shall feel the pain a thousand fold, for no doubt I shall be the one to inflict it, either in the Summerland, or in another life. Or perhaps sooner, if what you foretell is set in truth’

For if he thinks that sending this girl as a messenger shall save his own hide, he is much mistaken. I have never shot a messenger before, and I shall not start now. However, it does not matter now.

With this thought, a sidelong look was cast at Caim through her long eyelashes, her mind and heart already healing, as was the way of her people, though perhaps in the future she would not allow her guard down for any being but Fate.

The Vampiress listened carefully to the information regarding the conflict. It stirred her interest as she analysed the information, wetting her appetite for blood, something that had lay dormant for some time. She began going over her inventory, her mind clicking over every item she possessed, no matter apparent insignificance. One of her many gifts was that she was able to carry her weapons cache with her wherever she chose to travel, the joys of having her inherited witch powers.

‘I would like to participate in this territory battle, if I may return with you when you have collected your supplies’

OOC some more: in other words, just say the word and I’m there

Notorious
7th October 2004, 06:23 PM
ooc: the word lol... and Darkgirl what are you talking about being ignored?....I asked you a question.

ic:

Caim turns to Andanin.

"Just follow when I leave."

Darkgirl
7th October 2004, 07:23 PM
*As Darkgirl heard this from Caim, she answered the question.*

"For the same thing that made you worthy Caim, hunger for power. As well as untold power that this clan will claim in the near future."

*Then Darkgirl also heard Caim ask who this being was and that he would feel the sword of Caim.*

"Caim for such a leader that you call of yourself, your mouth runs a little to fast. For all that information will be soon standing infront of you in the form of a being that none have ever sean befor. I asure you this, as it was told in that caves of time walls."

Andanin
8th October 2004, 01:48 AM
ooc: lol, and by the word your will be done

Andanin took a drink for herself, downing in quickly, before putting the glass back on the bench. She nodded to Caim, leaning back slightly to make herself more comfortable. A thread was sent out into the world beyond the hall, to another present in the area, always on the watch, the message to be ready recieved.

Her attention then turned to the girl. Andanin had no particular liking for one who insisted on speaking in shadows, and this one was appearing no differernt from any other. Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head slightly, it would take a lot to gain a form she had not seen, for most she had at somepoint encountered.

She paused in her thought. The tone that the girl was displeasing to her ear, even if she had not long been a member of the clan. To so disrespect on in a higher position to oneself was unheard of in her mind, but perhaps she had been raised in different values.

Vinny
8th October 2004, 07:10 PM
The sound of leathered padded footsteps sounded as a young man acended through the staircase, he was lightly armored, wearing only reinforced leather armor with aincent runes carved upon it. He had bronze eyes and pale brown hair, he seemed older than he actually was, and his face was fixated on a quizzical expression that probably got him into trouble.

He carried with him a Steel Longsword that was given to him from his masters at his academy.

The young man stopped before them and bowed deeply in respect.

"I am Ark Aribu, I come from the Ht'rae System to join your clan and to become the best warrior I can be." The young man, Ark, the Knight in Training, said.

Ganks
9th October 2004, 07:27 AM
ooc: sorry ya'll, my comp got screwed.

*Ganks looks to the newcomers and smiles to see new faces entering his Clan. He then began to laugh at Darkgirl's coment on Caim.

"Ha, man, she's been here like not even a day and she's already talking trash about ya' Caim. Heh, I like that."

*Ganks walks down to her and looks into her eyes.

Let's see if you've got nerve girl.

*Ganks quickly draws the masanume blade and slices down towards Darkgirl, the blade slicing extremely fast and stopping about a milimeter from he forehead, waiting to see if she flinches.

Xv_raven_vX
9th October 2004, 08:16 AM
*The giant 7ft machine known as Arsenal, stood up and looked at Andanin*

"Andanin, I am Arsenal. Welcome to BloodTwine, your experience will be most helpful to aid us in our battles. Your will for this clan so quickly is a bit baffling, however I am impressed."

*Arsenal shifted and glanced into the shadows at Darkgirl*

"Very intresting that you say "he is coming", yet you will not inform us of 'who' exactly you speak of. Whomever this is, he will be abolished like all who challenge the BloodTwine clan. Strength in numbers young one, it is likely that he will not succeed in whatever he is demising, I will asure that. As for you, there is a hint of guilt in your eyes. You may be hiding something from us, but we will know in time. Other then this, Welcome to BloodTwine."

*Arsenal's attention was now turned to the newest newcomer*

"Ark, welcome to BloodTwine, if your actions speak as your words do, you will make a fine member to BloodTwine. Out of curiousity however, "How can you benifit BloodTwine? What makes you qualified? I would like you to enlighten me with a responce for these questions, I will not judge you by your answer, but I am curious to know what your intentions are."

*Arsenal walked back over to the door, standing straight up, over looking the BloodTwine family. It's too bad Arsenal cannot smile, for he was impressed with how BloodTwine is shaping. Looking towards Caim, he noticed an unfamiliar stare. Caim was looking at Andanin with a light in his eyes. This confused Arsenal, for he was not familiar with most human emotions for affection."

"Caim, why do you stare? You look as though you are mesmerized. Is there something wrong?"

OOC: I forgot to add, Caim, you need to post in the Bloodmoon camp battle. I've posted to where my next move depends on yours. So I can't post untill you do.

Vinny
9th October 2004, 11:16 AM
"My lord, I wish to excell in your ranks to recieve favor and attention from my gods, the Guardians, and especially, Enziken, the God of Light and Rikantos, god of Warriors and Adventurers, they are my patron gods." Ark Said and bowed deeply before raising his steel sword.

"I pledge my service to the Blood Twine and to bring in the religion of Guardonism into its Ranks." Ark said and raised his sword in respect to the leader of the Blood Twine.

Notorious
9th October 2004, 04:35 PM
Turning to Ark. "You are welcome here with a wide smile, unlike some." Caim's eyes quickly shift to the figure of Darkgirl. As Ganks lowers his blade down upon the girl Caim lifts a throwing knife from his belt gingerly with his finger tips. As he lashes his arm out the blade spins through the air with great speed, just as it is about to strike the girl Caim's hand flicks upward causing the blade to rise. As he whips his arm back down the knife is now heading for the top of Darkgirl's skull.

I shall test this one, she wants to bad mouth me. I shall show her who she is talking to

ooc: I realize I need to post in the War but I have been so busy with school and work it has been difficult. I promise the post will be up soon though.

Darkgirl
9th October 2004, 09:41 PM
*As Darkgirl notices the speed that of which Ganks reachs for his sword, and in the corner of her eye see's as well that Caim has to try as one might to attack as two against one. With but the speed of the shadows that she controls with her will, she without haste transforms herself into the form of a shadow. Letting both the sword and the knife pass right threw her. Then with a simple Laugh tords the failed attempt of Caim, she unleashs a simple shadow blast tords the leader.*

"Suck on my shadow ball Caim, for it is fair to have one attack another but to see that you wish to have two is a sign of cowerdice."

"The one I talk of you all know of him, for he once held the chair of Co-leadership to this clan. The only one that could stop him would be the other true leader of the Blood Twine, that is Ganks. The founder of the Blood Twine, for one to just step up and try to take anothers place as well as the women that he loved is not the way to gain respeact from others. Although I have seamed to notice that the others care not for the way you barged into the spot and basically in terms said that none of the others were worthy enuff other then yourself to proclaim yourself a leader of the clan."

Andanin
10th October 2004, 03:31 AM
Andanin was forced to take a step backward as the machine called Arsenal spoke to her, simply so that she could see that whom was addressing her more clearly. She felt a smile forming on her lips as he spoke, for it was true, she had bonded quickly with this clan, but perhaps it was because it had felt like she was coming home.

“I thank you for your welcome Arsenal. I can only hope that my presence will help strengthen the clan, in battle and without”

A soft laugh escaped the lips of the Vampiress as the girl turned to shadow. It was but a child's reaction, the first thing she had learnt in her former dominant element. Seeing the simple move that she made, Andanin called upon her secondary element, sending her own message towards the other female.

Her hand chilled slightly as she felt the darkness flow, and a cloud flew from her hand, the shapes of leaping wolves clearly visible in its depths. Before the small blast from Darkgirl had reached Caim, it was absorbed by the cloud. A moment passed, and a larger wolf form appeared from the cloud, almost tangible as it growled, stalking toward the origin of the original elemental attack. Then, just as quickly, the form disappeared, and Andanin stepped forward to take its place.

She had not meant to disrespect Caim in any way, and was sure that he would have diverted the simple attack, but as far as she was concerned, and conflict in which her name was implied, was a conflict she was entitled to enter.

Moving to where she could see the girl more clearly, a snarl to match that of the wolf flickered across her face, then was gone. Still, she felt a resentment to this girl that she had not often felt before, and it had not unsettled her one bit.

"Rest assured, girl, your master's precious partner is not so weak that she needs a male to defend her at every turn. She does not run crying into the arms of the first man who crosses her path. If he does indeed return, you may wish to inform him that his mate may not accept him as warmly as he would hope"

After all, I already have one male who tries to protect me constantly, and that is tiresome enough, why on earth would I need another?

She paused casting a glance toward the door, and the woods beyond it, then her attention moved to Caim, meeting his eyes for a moment, before turning back to the girl.

"You are playing with the adults now, my dear, and I would not recommend commenting on things that you so obviously know so little about"

ooc: don't mind me, I'm fiddling with my elemental stats at the moment, trying to work out some new moves *realises that Ganks is a Dark Master* Yeah, just ignore me. I am so close to just changing her into a blinkin' human as opposed to a vampire.

Notorious
10th October 2004, 06:29 AM
Caim laughed as Andanin quickly dispatched the shadow ball. After hearing the remark from Darkgirl Caim began to laugh histarically.

"I never said that the others were not worthy you pathetic tramp. I only asked if I could take his place, Ganks has appointed me co-leader now and I am sure Tech wouldn't mind me takeing his lady. After all I don't even think she wants him anymore."

Caim's eyes shifted to those of Andanin then back to the figure known as Darkgirl. "You say you wish to join this clan but as soon as you enter you have to cause conflict and I do not appreciate it, and will not accept it. And Tech was a fool, the man didn't know when to shut his mouth when he spoke. Just like you infact, constantly thinking he is bigger and better then everyone. When in truth he is nothing but a mere soldier in war, as I am and everyone else in this world that wishes to fight."

I have had enough of this one.

ooc: is it okay if I put in a request for a new clan thread. I mean afterall I am now co-leader, so I need to have a first post that I can update, seeing as how Ganks is gone most of the time.

Vinny
10th October 2004, 07:14 PM
Ark nodded happily and then raised his battered old sword, he knew that he could not use it to fight anymore, but he knew if he was to get a new one, he needed training. He bowed his head and resheathed his sword.

"My lord, what must I do to become better suited to the task of the Blood Twine?" Ark asked boldly.

Pustolio
10th October 2004, 07:22 PM
Shinriko renentered the headquarters shutting the iron door behind him and paced into the main hall. Two new members he had seen before were standing in the room. One was a women and the other was a man. Shinriko approached them both and welcomed them. "Welcome to the Blood Twine. I am Shinriko..."

"My lord, what must I do to become better suited to the task of the Blood Twine?"

Shinriko replied, even though the question was not directed towards him, "You look like a strong warrior. I am leading an army along side with Caim in a war against a powerful band of ogres. We need all the men we can get..."

Andanin
11th October 2004, 04:53 AM
ooc: got banned again, did anyone else notice. There goes our fun again.

The Vampiress felt the urge to smile at the response from Caim, but her face remained blank. Perhaps he was simply rebeling against the memory of the former leader, but there was something about the heat of the moment that had her viewing this Celestial Elf in a different light. Perhaps it was the difference in character, or maybe something else.

She could feel the need to ground the power that was flowing through her, but she would wait until she was sure that this girl would take no further action of the sort. For the time, she thought it unlikely that one girl would wish to test her luck against so many, and Caim had spoken true. To come into a clan was taking an unspoken oath to respect those that had remained longer, especially if those were the leaders.

Then maybe I'll take a few quiet moments for myself, just to settle, to give the power back to the Earth

Xv_raven_vX
16th October 2004, 11:48 AM
*Arsenal activates again*

"I apologise for my absence, there was a malfunction."

OOC: Allow me to explain, My dad and I got into an arguement, him having a huge temper problem decided to disconnect the computer completely and take it downstairs. I was unable to get on for a few days untill my dad realized that me not having a computer was interfering with my school work. He gave it back and then guess what?... Comcast decides to go down. So we were without internet for a few days. Then, my dad decides to make some updates and it messed up my computer upstairs. (we have a wireless network throughout our house) Anyway, once my computer is working i'll start posting in the battles again, sorry again.

The 'I'm away' posts are to be done over PM to the leader of the clan, not be posted in the clan thread. I'll let it slide this time, but the next one I see doing this will get a warning - BK

Bad_Kharma
12th November 2004, 04:00 PM
Also, this clan has fallen into the depths of inactivity, and it's your choice whether you let it sink or try and get it afloat again. You have three options:
1. The clan is closed.
2. If the current leader is inactive, or voted unable to hold up the clan then a new leader can be elected.
3. This clan thread is closed and a replacement recruitment thread is made.

You have 1 week to make your decision. If no decision number one goes by default. You have until 19/11, winter cleaning time ... well, fall actually, doesn't matter ...

Closed until recruitment complete - BK