PDA

View Full Version : Movies Signs

Ganks
4th September 2004, 04:44 PM
or you could...

<embed src="http://www.hellchoir.net/swf/vtech.swf">

xBuBb4x
4th September 2004, 04:48 PM
i liked signs because it was flimed about an hour away from my house. my friend got asked to let them flim it at there house because they have a huge cornfield behind it but they turned it down. don't ask me y they did but they did.

Ganks
4th September 2004, 07:22 PM
damn, i would have let them hands down.

Loki Seijuro
4th September 2004, 07:41 PM
http://maddox.xmission.com/signs.html

Have fun kids. Signs does have loop holes and was kinda weak near the end. I still didn't see the "great twist" everyone was talking about.

xBuBb4x
4th September 2004, 08:58 PM
me either. the twist thing? not there!

m41k
4th September 2004, 09:55 PM
You know loki... when i saw the thread I thought "man, i am gonna give the link to maddox's review" then... you did it. so...

yea, check it. I liked the movie.. I mean "swing away" so emotive.

Kaos1234
5th September 2004, 04:32 AM
well it started out as something good (like village great begining and suck end) then nothing happend just plain boring till the end...

Doctor Rock
5th September 2004, 05:10 AM
That movie so rules! :D

At least you can actually see the aliens in full, instead of just quick flashes like in other movies, and also the whole story rocks!

:yourock:

Ganks
5th September 2004, 08:14 AM
one of the freakyest parts is when the ppl have the video camera and look down the ally and see the alien walk by.

Doctor Rock
5th September 2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah, that was pretty cool, I think got scared firts time, lol

Krystin
5th September 2004, 06:32 PM
I didn't really like it. It was kind of boring to me and the whole alien thing was boring....I watched too many x-files shows, damn them.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 09:07 PM
i hated the x-files.

I really thought the movie had some freaky parts(the videos of people seeing the aliens) and i loved where the bird hit something in mid air and falls

Chuckles
5th September 2004, 09:40 PM
That movie still scares the shit out of me, I am getting scared just thinking about it, Now I wont be able to get any sleep tonight

Ganks
5th September 2004, 09:48 PM
lol, yeah the first night i got back i had dreams of seeing those aliens. but in one dream(kinda funny) they sprayed the gas stuff on me and i blew it in their face, the alien dieng on the floor ^_^