PDA

View Full Version : Criminals Of Chaos

immortalmaster
11th May 2005, 07:20 AM
Alliance Name: Criminals Of Chaos

Alliance Member Count (on forums):66 registerd members

Alliance Forum Link:http://s8.invisionfree.com/Criminals_of_Chaos/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance: This is a great alliance with great communication when 1 is in trouble we all help, we are a team and are very active and always online working KOC.

We have recruiters for everybody who joins with us...

Everyone in here is very cool and easy to get along with,,we also make it a point to help out new players to KOC..

Tons of other extras so come to the forums and check it out!!

We now are using teamspeak so if you would like to talk directly with other members you can...

hope to see you soon--

Immortalmaster
Commander and Chief

Approved posters

skyhighflylow
nasbubul
inocence6996
lorddaric
morphious
FUKKKKKKKAU_UPPPPPPPA
AmericanHikoArmy
Hunter_JGC
killercorey
PookyBoo
killer_of_i_cant_remember
Nedder_Shaingai
ChAoS_RoY
Master-RedBat
Preetam
TheHolyShit
skysmiles
Reallymad
sneek_62
Wulfgar_Barbarian
aramil-of-rel-astra
Drizzt-DuUrden
HeWhoLovesHer
xxxDMXxxx
Drox88
deathmind
darkwolfpain
american_sab_council
TUTENSTEIN
USA_kicksyourass
Banzai Goofball
carlthefidhguy
caspow
danthefishman
duct
Elv3n
HMSLC
jeff2jag
Leo_the_hippie
lordzan
meiyo-honor
moirin
Mr-Sinister
omegagunman2
onefortheroad
P4R14H-SC
pure_genius
rollthedice-TSH
SolidiumSnake
t3hd0n
the_behemoth
thorn696
undead6996

loldongs
12th May 2005, 09:49 PM
approved! Good luck recruiting!

before posting here, look in the following thread. It details the guidelines of what we expect from your posts etc,

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

so keep the posts above 3 lines and make your approved posters list asap please.

LordDaric
14th May 2005, 12:48 PM
Man its a really good alliance, ive been with them for over a year now I think. They help weaker players get stronger, and the stronger players get even stronger.

Come visit us :D

inocence6996
24th May 2005, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=immortalmaster]Alliance Name: Criminals Of Chaos

Alliance Member Count (on forums):63 registerd members

Alliance Forum Link:http://s8.invisionfree.com/Criminals_of_Chaos/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance: This is a great alliance with great communication when 1 is in trouble we all help, we are a team and are very active and always online working KOC.

We have recruiters for everybody who joins with us...

Everyone in here is very cool and easy to get along with,,we also make it a point to help out new players to KOC..

I must agree on this. We are a very strong and close knit "family" who really cares about the game, and our people. We are always there when one of us is in trouble. If you are looking for the right alliance to join..... you have found it!!!

Hunter_jgc
28th May 2005, 01:54 PM
I really agree with what Inocence has said, we have absolutly great communication, when someone is being sabbed/atacked, we all find out and we all help them out. We are very serious players, but at the same time can goof off together and get right back to bisness. We are always there to support our other members, no matter the rank. We welcome people of all nationalities, ranks etc... Even if your rank isnt the best we will still pay attention to you and help you out. Especailly Immortalmaster, our leader, I can honestly say I have never been under a better commander and in a better chain, its one fo the very few things i do that i don't regret :p.