PDA

View Full Version : Stats (sorry if this is the wrong place)

Ealing
15th September 2004, 08:02 AM
Could someone give me some info on what stats mean, do, stand for etc.

So far this is what i think:

Level: I made three posts and got to level 12 hmm how does this work?

HP : No idea i am still on zero didnt there used to be a thread in which u could yell for a fillup?

MP : No idea

PP : No idea

EXP: 50% probably has to do with amount of posts?

Commitment: 50% Umm maybe ur time spent online ? no idea

Warnings: 0 okat thats pretty clear

Element: None Just a way to give an extra dimension to ur roleplaying? or a way to limit it?

Thanks for any input! :stupid:
20 mins later Sorry SOrry Sorry i just noticed that when u put ur mouse over the the stats it explains it somewhat...
This thread can be deleted!

Hysteria
16th September 2004, 07:14 AM
well just incase, click EXP in your stat area for it to be leveled to what it should be. Length of posts increase EXP greater.

Carnage
16th September 2004, 02:59 PM
you can update and refill your stats from the usercp. if you hover over each stat link it gives a pop-up explaining what effects it.

level and exp are based on everything

commitment can be raised by other people when you participate in their threads, however... it can also be lowered. your stats are multiplied by your commitment so at the moment they are half of what they could be.

element: this is a choice based on the type of magic you use, each one chnages your stats, some like the restricted elements alpha and omega have a big impact on your stats.

Negative S
17th September 2004, 10:39 PM
since we are on the subject maybe you could tell me what rep points are and what reputaiton and rep points do fo ryou

Carnage
19th September 2004, 02:33 AM
rep power is how much you can alter others reputation by. the green icons show someone reputation level. reputation don't effect your stats.

psycho59
5th October 2004, 03:24 PM
ok? carnage y would that scare me? o well it doesnt matter. and just FYI honestly nothing scares me.