PDA

View Full Version : A simple little question to ask

Neko Rouk
14th September 2004, 07:55 PM
In my class today someone had written a monologe. There was a question in it that I found funny for some odd reason and I wanted to know if people would answer it. So, I asked people on the bus the question and surprisingly I got a few answers.

The question was: Out of a box of crayons (sorta like the 64 count or even bigger) what color would you eat if you could?

Well? What color would you eat?

Anubis
14th September 2004, 08:27 PM
Macaroni and Cheese might go down easily. Black is too strong and reminds me of licorice, which has a strong taste, so black wouldn't work. White is to reminscent of wax. Probably lime green, as I could imagine it's at least some sort of nasty plant.

Locke
14th September 2004, 08:30 PM
Mac and cheese definitely. It looks and tastes better and I'm sure is the most non-toxic of the non-toxic crayola crayons.

Memento Mori
14th September 2004, 08:34 PM
I'd eat "Dirt."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Mmkay.

Squidi
14th September 2004, 08:37 PM
i'd eat blue cuz it's my favorite color!!!! (Why that has to do with me eating it, I don't know, but if it is my favorite color then maybe it would be my favorite color to eat!)

Anubis
14th September 2004, 08:37 PM
I don't think dirt is a crayon color. At least I don't think it's a standard Crayola crayon color, and I wouldn't dare to eat much else but Crayola.

Locke
14th September 2004, 08:41 PM
He's correct, dirt isn't a standard color, but I know mud is. You could always eat mud "eats radical red"

Anubis
14th September 2004, 09:06 PM
Question: Does it include the paper wrapping typically around the crayon?

Locke
14th September 2004, 09:07 PM
Yes it does, unfortunately. But the paper is good. I eat starbursts paper and all.

Anubis
14th September 2004, 09:09 PM
There are different kinds of paper though, so with crayons it could be different. Do you have to bite into them raw, or can you cook or blend them?

Locke
14th September 2004, 09:14 PM
I used to melt crayons before I drew with them, I gues you could melt them and make them into cookies with cookie cutters?

soupnazi
14th September 2004, 09:25 PM
ok well... when i was like 7... i decided to find out which crayon tastes the best, and surprisingly, its not mac and cheese... its carnation pink... i know i know... crazy...

well... tootles

Stephen
14th September 2004, 11:15 PM
I'd probably eat one of those crazy neon ones. If you are going to poison yourself, do it right. Neon Pink probably, because even in death I'm am desperate to convince people that I am secure.

Aun Shi
14th September 2004, 11:17 PM
I wouldnt eat it. I would absorb it. Think about that.

Perad
15th September 2004, 02:33 AM
Nice to see such a pointless topic, i would eat the pink cos i hate it when kids colour in someones skin bright pink... if the pink is taken away they might learn what colour to use.

Aun Shi
15th September 2004, 09:53 AM
Thats a good one. Take away all the widely used colors!!!

MagicChicken
15th September 2004, 09:56 AM
i'd probably try white... or green... dunno

Locke
15th September 2004, 09:56 AM
I would eat white, because it is the worthless crayon and nobody would miss it or be angry with me.

DrUNk PaNDa
15th September 2004, 09:59 AM
i would never have the urge to eat one and never have.... but IF i were to eat one for some odd chance.. it would probably be sea weed green or something, i like kelp and sushi i guess....

SilverTears
15th September 2004, 11:04 AM
Salmon, Sea green, and white. Mmmm theres a good sushi roll. =-)

White_Hindu
15th September 2004, 11:19 AM
I'd wait till I was number 65, then when there are no more crayons I would laugh at all the people who ate the crayons and weep for their colons.

Lemming
15th September 2004, 04:47 PM
I'd wait till I was number 65, then when there are no more crayons I would laugh at all the people who ate the crayons and weep for their colons.

A genius is you.

I would be one of the stupid people that ate crayons... I would pick the blue one.

Neko Rouk
15th September 2004, 06:42 PM
Lol. I never thought I'd get this many answers. I guess it's also fair that I answer my own question eh? I'd have to say I'd blend a few colors togeather and make something like a crayon cookie. Lol. Yep, I know I'm weird.

I actually got some answers from school too and might just take a bigger poll and post the answers here.

LordDowdy
15th September 2004, 06:52 PM
I would probably choose mac n cheese, because...i love mac n cheese lol....but if it was any other crayon it would be black because of licorice(sp??)

Darkstar_
15th September 2004, 06:59 PM
eat them...psssh so fourth grade i would stick them up my nose.

Nah but mac and cheese seems to be the pick around here...so im gonna go with that.

croger1998
16th September 2004, 07:55 AM
I must say fro my first choice I would have to go with the mac and cheese, but if one of you had already gotten to it. I would choose blue or orange. Blue b/c it is my favorite color and orange b/c I would hope it would taste like pumpkin lol. Would anyone here choose to eat a yellow one?

Locke
16th September 2004, 08:31 AM
Yellow would fill you with sunshine and indigestion! Heyoo!

Neko Rouk
19th September 2004, 03:58 PM
Mac and Cheese seems to be a real hit. I dunno why i wouldn't have picked it myself. I guess I'm not much of a mac and cheese person. I also found out a few other colors people would eat.

Orange-2
yellow green-1
red-1
white-1
tangerine-1

iwishiknew
19th September 2004, 04:25 PM
Mine would have to be pink, Because f my name sake and because pink just ROCKS, or blue because blue is the color of ice.

DragonLord
20th September 2004, 03:31 PM
I think I'd eat the red. Why? Because it would remind me of blood. Sweet, sweet, blood . . . . . mmmmm . . .. *cough* sorry about that. A minor vampiric mental lapse . ..