PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Neko Rouk
14th September 2004, 07:42 PM
I'd like to introduce myself as Neko Rouk. Of course not my real name but eh. I hope to meet a lot of people on here and I hope to become friends with a few.

I like art and I'm into dragons. So....I mostly draw dragons. Heh, go figure. I also like to just create new creatures. I have an account on side7.com under the alias ravwrin. You can check my art out there if you want

Neko Reichiru
14th September 2004, 07:49 PM
I was wondering if you'd listen to me and actually rejoin again... Check anime as I think there might be some things in there you'd like. Also you can post links to your art in the art forum if you like. Besides that, just make sure to read rules and have fun :D

Jin_the_Legend
15th September 2004, 04:09 AM
Awww....a new member deserves more then one welcome post. I know I got at least....4....maybe....hopefully....come to think of it I should have made a new intro here.

Hmmm...wonder how Krystin would feel about that...heh

Anywho Enjoy yourself maybe not too much with others because most are wierd here and have twisted desires but enjoy yourself.

And I suppose in your free time when you have absolutely nothing else to do, and you have already read every other post in all of Gua, and you have pmed everyone in Gua saying hi...then and ONLY then should you force yourself to read the dreadfully long rules.

*Anticipates and prepares for retribution* Careful mods I'm hard to catch....I'm light on my feet.