PDA

View Full Version : DTA Alliance

SataiDelenn
14th September 2004, 06:41 PM
Alliance Name: DTA (Don't Trust Anyone)

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 50+

Alliance Forum Link:
http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/?mforum=dta

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "):
So that we as an alliance can grow and learn from each other.

Brief description of your alliance:
We are a small alliance that is growing in number both on our forums and in our Command Chain. We hope to provide a friendly place for people to meet and talk and look to each other for support in KOC. We are looking to share ideas and form allies with other alliances, but most importantly we hope to provide a FUN place for people to be. I believe that our basic motto is, "Come to us to have fun!"

:mistdrago We are also a strong and fiesty little group that will band together to protect ALL of our members whether they are in our Command Chain or just members on our forum boards. We ALWAYS attempt diplomacy first but if we are disrespected or diplomacy fails we will fight to protect our members from being sabbed/attacked or farmed/or just harrassed in general. This goes for our allies as well. We have backed our allies in mass attacks when needed and we have been backed by them. We are most definitely a Family Alliance.

So if you are interested, please come and check us out for yourselves and if you are interested, join us! :wave:

:cheerlead :cheerlead

Please remember to post the following information in our "Join DTA" section if you plan to join:

1. KOC name:
2. KOC stats link:
3. KOC unique link:
4. Other alliances you are in:
5. Current commander:
6. Why you want to join DTA:
7. How did you hear about DTA:

~ Approved = Tytrox

HadesTheDarkOne
17th September 2004, 08:48 AM
This is not only an alliance to get soldiers and to get support, but most of all a relaxing place with friendly members & leaders. Not to forget that it's actually a VERY good place to get those soldiers and support :p Come check it out.

SataiDelenn
17th September 2004, 11:26 AM
Thank you Hades! The vote of confidence is very much appreciated!

We offer many things for newbies and experienced players of KOC. If you want a nice place to meet new people and get tips and strategies for KOC, please come check us out!

We are currently allied with several different clans and alliances that are growing daily. We offer a no sab pact between alliances, so if you are interested, check us out!

Foolish
17th September 2004, 09:58 PM
Yea, this is my first time playing KoC, and the people from DTA have made me feel welcomed. they all like to have fun. there not crazy mad clickers. they like to relax and have fun.

-D.S.

SataiDelenn
18th September 2004, 04:10 AM
This is very true. We try to help everyone who needs assistance. We believe in Diplomacy first. We are a Neutral Alliance. People are free to come and go as they please. And unlike other Alliances, being part of our Command Chain is NOT required. However, for those interested in joining our Command Chain, it is welcomed, but never a requirement to be considered a full member of the DTA Alliance.

Foolish
19th September 2004, 09:44 AM
yea, my commanders account was deleted, so the chain between me and DTA no longer existed, but they still treated me the same. they still considered me one of them. and i can't even think of the amount of times they have gotten me out of problems i was way over my head in. they are great diplomats.

SataiDelenn
19th September 2004, 02:23 PM
Well, we believe in diplomacy first. That does not mean we won't attack if push comes to shove, but we do believe in trying to use diplomacy to stop farming, sabbing, anger, or whatever. And we will never turn our back on someone who needs our help.

HadesTheDarkOne
23rd September 2004, 10:14 AM
DTA stands for really care when it comes to helping fellow clanmembers :) Unlike the bigger alliance they can give you all the support you're looking for. And if that's not enough they will get help from their allies ;)

DTA_little_misscutie
23rd September 2004, 01:00 PM
Hi yas all... Thank you satai for helping us get this started.... I been so busy lately with trying to help those who needed help plus alot of other things...
Well In DTA we treat all members of our clan and alliances as family... If you need help or want to know what it feels like to be treated as family please come see us..

Foolish
23rd September 2004, 05:21 PM
This is a very diplomatic clan. They try and solve things Peacefully. They also offer alot of protection. Our clan commander is very powerful, and we have members that specialize in certain areas. You can always reach one of us if you need to. We have people from all over the world. There is always one of us on msn or on the forum. Our forum is alot of fun. Theres always a funny joke on there. Theres always something to be done.

SataiDelenn
23rd September 2004, 08:25 PM
Thanks guys, lets keep up the good work! And um, Little, wow, those are some, um, well, some intriguing "assets" you've got going there. lol.

Anyway, yes, everything Little, Foolish and Hades said is true. We do the very best we can to help everyone in need. We are growing daily and we'd like to see more of you join us. We are good to have as allies and we will do our best to protect you, but if you come to us hoping that we will just jump in and go to war without trying Diplomacy first, then we are not for you. We believe in war as a LAST resort. Attacking for gold is one thing. Attacking for revenge is another. If you are simply looking for a cool place to hang out with friends and meet new people, please come check us out. And as always, we welcome new members who want to join us. When you signup at the site, please remember to make a post in the "Join DTA" section so we know you are joining us and why.

Please remember to post the following information in our "Join DTA" section if you plan to join:

1. Your KOC name (which should be the same as your forum name)
2. Your unique link (Do NOT post here in GUA!)
3. Any other Alliances you belong to
4. Your Commander's name (if you have one)
5. Why do you want to join us?

Ok, please note that due to recent upgrades to our site, in order to join, you MUST post in our Join DTA section in order to become a member. You will then be added to the site as a member by an Admin.

helpVince
24th September 2004, 04:07 PM
I'm a member of DTA.
I've just join the alliance not long ago, and I found out that people in this Clan are very Friendly.....
I'm not good at Describing, so you'll better find it out Yourself.....!!

DTA_little_misscutie
24th September 2004, 07:23 PM
Gee guys make me feel so important.... i am just one person who loves to chat and is willing to help all my clan mates as often as i can....

SataiDelenn
24th September 2004, 10:52 PM
That's Little! Always willing to lend a hand to those in need! Looking for protection? Need help figuring things out? Just looking for people to talk to?

Come to DTA!!!

We always lend a helping hand!!!

And well, I suppose I should update the amount of people we have who've joined the Alliance shouldn't I? Lol. Ok. I'll go back to the first page and edit that post.

helpVince
25th September 2004, 03:22 PM
Ok ok, I get it......!!!

Yea, little_miss is very helpful......Satai, too.

Come join us, and you'll know......!!

I'm very glad that I've join this clan....!!

raminder
25th September 2004, 03:23 PM
This is a brilliant friendly well set up alliance.

helpVince
25th September 2004, 03:28 PM
Agreed.

The Forum of DTA is a very fun place.......
I log into it everyday.....

What's so fun about it??
Come, find it out yourself......!!

SataiDelenn
25th September 2004, 11:32 PM
lol, HelpVince.

I'm glad we were able to be of assistance. And I'm glad to see you understand how GUA posting works now. lol

Thank you to everyone for the kind words about DTA. As people can see, we are a good place to come and hang out with. We give advice, assist with problems (but, we aren't Social Workers! lol) make suggestions, etc. And it's not just Mods and Admins giving advice and helping. We depend on ALL our members to help each other out whenever they can! Everyone helps everyone else. No one is any more important than anyone else. Just because some of us have official titles, doesn't mean we won't listen or acknowledge the input of the rest of our members!

So if you want an equal say in what goes on in things, come check us out and see what we have to offer!!!

helpVince
26th September 2004, 08:23 AM
Yeah, if there's any any questions, just ask littlte_miss and Satai....
And if there's any problems, just tell little_miss and Satai....LOL

SataiDelenn
26th September 2004, 03:39 PM
We are ALWAYS here to lend a hand to those in need!

helpVince
27th September 2004, 03:19 AM
Yeah..... Friendly and Helpful = DTA

Foolish
30th September 2004, 07:46 PM
yea. we have a lot of fun. whether it be just joking around or massing people.

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd October 2004, 04:40 AM
Are you looking for an alliance who actually cares about you? Where you can get all help and clicks you want? Don't miss DTA then. ;)

SataiDelenn
6th October 2004, 02:10 AM
Wow, I've been really bad about posting here lately. I'm really sorry. So much has been going on in KOC and well, as many in DTA and TOA and Clan McFowl know I've been working hard on an email campaign to get those horrid racists off koc to stop them from continuing to harass people of different racial/ethnic/religious backgrounds. And, as far as I can tell, it's worked! So, now I have the time (sort of. I still need to try and catch up on my readings for my classes! lol) and I will try to post here more regularly. Wow, helping DTA and other clans/alliances is hard work!!!!!!! Well, it's REALLY LATE here so I'm off to bed. If anyone who is interested in looking into DTA, please PM me at the DTA forum or post your question in the Guest section at the DTA forum. Ok. Night All.

DTA_little_misscutie
10th October 2004, 03:54 PM
We have alot of new and exciting things going on the web site so come on an take a look around might even ally with us or even join us...

SataiDelenn
10th October 2004, 04:09 PM
If you are looking for a good support structure with people that will listen to you and ask you about your needs for a good clan or alliance, then check us out! We ALWAYS try to lend a hand. Whether as diplomats or for attacks (if diplomacy fails). We are fast becoming a good and STRONG alliance!

Foolish
10th October 2004, 07:26 PM
Join DTA!!!

SataiDelenn
10th October 2004, 11:31 PM
We are a good place to hang out if you just want to have some fun, or if you're looking to meet new people to talk to and learn from on KOC, we are the place to be. We've just added some new stuff so come check us out!

helpVince
10th October 2004, 11:39 PM
Fun, fun, fun, and still fun......

lol

SataiDelenn
22nd December 2004, 11:15 PM
Ok. I know I Know that DTA hasn't been very active on GUA lately but we do have lives outside of Cyberspace. lol. Anyway. DTA is here and has been here since Age 2 and we are not going anywhere. We are an Independent Alliance (which as of late seems to be becoming a rarity in the world of KOC as certain Neutral Alliances seem to be joining up with non-neutral groups). We are a strong little group and we are always looking for new people and alliances (and old people and alliances, ha ha ha). Anyway, if you think you'd be interested in checking us out and joining, just follow the link to our website which is located on page 1 of this thread.

If you've already previously read our post on page 1, perhaps it's time to re-read it as I've made some updates to it to give a little more information about our alliance.

ReBeL-DM
23rd December 2004, 01:07 AM
DTA is one of the neutrals left. True, there is not many. Most are getting sucked in to the different sides of the "Big 3". Well do not forget about the Big 4th. The neutral alliances. You will see alot more of them in Age 4. If you are interested in joining some great people. Do stop by DTA and check it out.

SataiDelenn
24th December 2004, 02:55 PM
Why thank you Rebel! I'm glad that the neutral alliances are not to be discounted in Age 4! And yes, we at DTA feel very strongly in remaining neutral and not becoming a part of one of the "Big 3"! That's not to say that there is anything particularly wrong with the Big 3, but being part of it is just not our style! So if you are looking for a good strong and neutral clan/alliance, please check us out!

Baloo-DM
25th December 2004, 09:43 PM
DTA is cool alliance with really nice people in. An excellent clan to join if your just starting out or have been playing since age 1 - they cater for all needs

Baloo-DM :)

SataiDelenn
25th December 2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks Baloo! We certainly do try to help out wherever needed. We believe that even the small players deserve a fair chance to play KOC without being hassled (too much ;) lol )

Baloo-DM
26th December 2004, 01:05 AM
umm..idk if its been said yet, but im gonna say it anyway. DTA is currently and will also next age be a neutral alliance. This means it is not be allied to any of the big 3 (Phoenix Rising, Strikerclan or Relentless). I know that there a lot of player out there who are fed at with the big 3 alliances and are trying to find someone neutral to join. If this is your case then DTA is for you.

SataiDelenn
26th December 2004, 01:48 AM
Yes, although this has been said, it is always worth mentioning again. We pride ourselves at being a neutral alliance. We will never join with any of the big 3. We feel that the smaller players can do just as well on their own. While we would love for people to join under us, we will never require it. You can be on your own and still be a part of DTA. We protect those that are in our Command Chain as well as those that choose to only join our Alliance. And it doesn't matter if you've never played KOC before or if you are an experienced player, if you ever need help with anything, we will always be there.

SataiDelenn
26th December 2004, 09:26 PM
Ok. I am very sorry for the double post, but we have moved forums and I just wanted everyone to know. Please come check us out. We have a new look and it is absolutely AWESOME!!! I have changed the link on page one so that it now goes to the new forum.

Baloo-DM
26th December 2004, 11:04 PM
But just incase anyone is too lazy too go to the first page, and i am so nice, ;) the new forums can be found here (http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=dta).

SataiDelenn
28th December 2004, 01:43 AM
Thank you Baloo! And if people click that link they'll be taken to our wonderful new and absolutely AWESOME Forum! There is lots to see and do there (once you are registered). Please make sure to read the forum rules!

Baloo-DM
28th December 2004, 05:58 PM
The move to the new forums is also going with a recruitment drive. Things are starting to look very good for DTA next age ;)

SataiDelenn
29th December 2004, 04:45 AM
Yes, we've had a very POSITIVE response to our new forum! We've got new people registering every day! Both to our Command Chain AND to our forum! You should check us out!

Baloo-DM
29th December 2004, 09:19 AM
if you've forgotten the link, here it is again

http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=dta

DTA_Aries
29th December 2004, 04:59 PM
I have to state for the record, that everything that they say about DTA is true. I must have had the top three people from DTA working with me for about 6 hours my first day, getting my new account sorted, choosing the perfect commander for me (SataiDelenn) and registering me on several click sites. I never thought it was possible to move up in ranks so quickly. And as far as the family atmosphere goes, they hit the nail on the head. I had looked at about 7 or 8 other clans before choosing DTA...and it just had the right "feel" to it.

SataiDelenn
30th December 2004, 12:23 AM
Well said Aries! We do our best to make people feel at home and help out whenever we can. Just because you (general sense of the word) are one person's officer doesn't mean you can't ask for help from others. If we know the answer, we'll tell you and if we don't, we'll ask around until we get a satisfactory answer that we can pass along. If you're looking for a close-knit and friendly place to play, look no further than DTA!!!

Sorry, I just HAD to make the end rhyme! lol

ReBeL-DM
30th December 2004, 06:58 AM
I have met Satai, and a few others in DTA. The website is looking great and the members i have met are really nice and friendly people trying to help others.

If ya want people to talk to, swing by thier site.

Baloo-DM
30th December 2004, 07:28 PM
I have met Satai, and a few others in DTA. The website is looking great and the members i have met are really nice and friendly people trying to help others.

If ya want people to talk to, swing by thier site.

Rebs...are we actually gonna get a few more DM ppl registering on teh forums ;)
...since they/we are allies lol

SataiDelenn
1st January 2005, 07:35 PM
We'd love to have more of you palling around the site! If you're looking for a fun and active place to be, we are the ones to take a look at!

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd January 2005, 02:59 AM
I heard the news about the new forums. Looks like DTA is preparing for the upcoming age :) Their new forums are located here: http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=dta

SataiDelenn
5th January 2005, 05:26 PM
Yes, that's right! We at DTA are making lots of plans and changes to get ready for Age 4. We started out as 7 members of a small clan in Age 2 and have become so much more! We now have 58 members in our Command Chain and we hope to gain many more new and valuable members! We like to think of ourselves as a small family and do whatever we can to protect those who need help to get on their feet in KOC and gain a better understanding of the game. We also try and provide a fun forum where people can banter back and forth or look for assistance or ideas. We also have alliances with many neutral alliances in KOC and we welcome more alliances to join with us. DTA is a neutral alliance and we plan to ALWAYS remain neutral even at a time when other alliances may be looking to join one of the big 3. We believe very strongly in maintaining our individuality and we also value our members. All of our members have a say in what goes on in the direction DTA will take. Because of this it is important to us that all of our members do well in KOC if they desire to do so. We will do whatever it takes to help our members be the best players they can be. We are not looking to be number one, but neither do we wish to remain in the background of other players. We have several accounts in the 1k's and hope to help more of our players reach the top 10,000's (or better if they wish). So, if you are looking for an alliance where you can grow and learn or you are just looking for an alliance to be a part of for the comradery, then please feel free to check out the DTA Alliance!

DTA_Aries
8th January 2005, 04:11 AM
I've been a DTA member for only about a week and a half now, and I have learned SO much. I actually know enough now to be an extreme danger to myself, and everyone is REALLY trying their hardest to make me a better player. I can't thank Hazz, Little, and Delenn (can't name everyone, sorry) enough for all the time and effort you've put in for me. Thanks again... :rr:

ReBeL-DM
8th January 2005, 07:07 AM
hi SataiDelenn

nice to see ya,

yes DTA is a great place to be if ya want someone to have your back in KOC. They also got a great site that helps out with the great communication. Stop on by and check them out.

SataiDelenn
11th January 2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks Rebel! Nice to see you too! We make every attempt to be there for our members! This is VERY important to us! If someone is harrassing even one of our members we do everything we can to stop it! People are always coming and going at our forums so threads are never idle for long! If you want a small but strong clan or alliance then stop in at DTA and take a look!

And yes Aries, you are doing very well in such a short time! Keep up the great work!

Baloo-DM
11th January 2005, 08:30 AM
I've been a DTA member for only about a week and a half now, and I have learned SO much. I actually know enough now to be an extreme danger to myself, and everyone is REALLY trying their hardest to make me a better player. I can't thank Hazz, Little, and Delenn (can't name everyone, sorry) enough for all the time and effort you've put in for me. Thanks again... :rr:

*Baloo pokes Aries*

SataiDelenn
14th January 2005, 03:16 PM
lol, Now Baloo, at least he's acknowledging that he's still got a lot to learn. And if you're looking for a good clan or Alliance that can help you learn the game or help you improve upon what you already know, then stop right now because you've found that clan and Alliance. DTA will do whatever we can to assist you in your KOC goals. We offer protection, access to good recruiters, game tips, and more. Ask any of our members what they think. At least two have repeatedly come here to post to tell you that we are the place to be in KOC!

DTA_Aries
15th January 2005, 09:20 AM
Ok, Baloo helped me ALOT also...geez. You'd think someone would be glad to help you for 2 hours trying to set up a new account... :whistilin

SataiDelenn
17th January 2005, 10:48 PM
lol, Well, we won't go there right now, will we? lol

Come check us out! As you can see we have many people (both in the chain as well as our allies) that are always willing to lend a hand for just about anything! If you have questions or concerns and are looking for a really good clan and/or alliance that won't just throw you to the wolves then come take a look at DTA!

DTA_Aries
18th January 2005, 04:27 AM
I actually looked at about 15 different places before I decided to join DTA...I was new, and everyone took the time to help me learn the ropes...I rocketed up thru the ranks alot quicker than I ever expected. And just when I think I have everything figured out, someone is there to teach me more. GREAT commanders (wink at Delenn) who will do everything in their power to help you along, whether it is by diplomacy, or sheer force.

SataiDelenn
22nd January 2005, 05:57 PM
lol, We didn't quite "force" you to do anything Aries, lol. We just try to guide you in the right direction for your own good. lol. Can I help it if you've got an itchy attack finger? lol.

Btw Aries, congrats on your continuously improving rank!!!! You're doing really well now (and without guidance!)

ReBeL-DM
24th January 2005, 09:35 AM
DTA is a great place. I have seen alot of activity going on over here. Many people willing to show you the tricks of the trade. Willing to walk you through, step by step and by the numbers. Go check it out.

Baloo-DM
25th January 2005, 10:52 AM
DTA is a koc alliance ;)

SataiDelenn
8th February 2005, 09:40 PM
Well, unfortunately recently several of us have had some personal issues we've had to deal with and as a result we haven't been able to be very active on our forums. Now that things for some of us have begun to settle down, maybe we can get more active then we've been recently. We are still going strong in KOC, it's just the forum we've temporarily neglected. However, real life must take precedence so this cannot always be helped. However, we're not going anywhere permanently so someone will always be available somehow to help when needed.

So if you're interested in checking us out and seeing if this growing alliance is for you just click my banner in my sig and check out the forum! Hope to see you soon!

SataiDelenn
18th February 2005, 10:43 PM
Looking for a new clan/alliance for the new age? Look no further then DTA! We are a good family and neutral alliance. We are big enough to make our presence known, but small enough to give the personal help that some players may need! We have 50 + members in our chain and we'd like to see more join us. Maybe you? Come check us out. To get to the DTA forums either go to the first post in this thread, or (to make things easier and quicker) just click my banner!

Good luck to everyone in Age 4!!!!

Delenn
Clan Assistant