PDA

View Full Version : Merging

thebrindle
29th April 2005, 11:32 AM
I am not recruiting or anything im am basically looking for other allience to merge into TSL aka known as The Shadow Legion if ur interested please pm me

HadesTheDarkOne
29th April 2005, 11:34 AM
Why don;t you go to the forums of other alliances to ask it there? I think that's a far better way. I dunno, but my experience is that threads like this most of the time don't result in what you're looking for.

Dinlort
29th April 2005, 11:45 AM
They might would, if people explained the stuff more.

I myself are searching for some alliances to merge with, so I'm looking in these topics and try to see if it could be interesting, but it's hard to see what any would gain, if there's no description of how the merge should be like.

Phoenix_Gold
29th April 2005, 01:04 PM
yea im to looking for ppl to merge with,however my alliance will not merge into someone else's chain/alliance.they would have to come to us :)
if your interested, Check "The Pwning Supremacy" thread in round table :bty:

thebrindle
29th April 2005, 05:12 PM
hhhmm well im basically looking for other small alliences to merge into mmy own to create a new allience

boriszima
29th April 2005, 07:19 PM
Well good luck. As you know, you probably wont find many people that are willing to go under you. but there are many people who will take you under their wing and offer what they have. Sometimes its worth joining other chain to reserver benifits. those depends of course upon an the alliance.

Best luck, but if you are not famous or strong enough, your chances are slim. Just stating facts.

Sometimes its possible to shift chains, where everybody benifits. like you get some people from that chain and in return you join under their main commander.

thebrindle
30th April 2005, 05:24 AM
Indeed my rank is low on koc as i am rank hiding and will be until my time is right to strike but im looking for smaller alliences tio make an even bigger one so we can crush our enemies and rule KOC :mistdrago ( the dragon just looks kool )

MlA
30th April 2005, 06:35 AM
eh..... brindle you are in a preaty big chain you know...

Legowelt
30th April 2005, 07:03 AM
If you wanna merge, you shouldn't just request it here. It will never work since both parties will be only out to get benifit

If you really wanna merge, find some friends who might be interested
Even if you don't get stronger out of that, it can be real fun to get together with friends and back eachother up ..

thebrindle
30th April 2005, 07:18 AM
yeah i know im in a big chain but im a allience in an allience lol if ya get what i mean but need more alliences to join under me or what ever so then we can become stronger we have so many benefits pm me if ur interested
:rpgsmiley

DarkForc3
30th April 2005, 07:24 AM
Yes..I would love to have more alliances to join up with us. We can always discuss the terms. Interested, u can PM me too

Legowelt
30th April 2005, 07:34 AM
Who wouldn't want more alliances to join under them :tongue:

Ice^Princess
30th April 2005, 09:57 AM
i certainly would love one

lol

thebrindle
30th April 2005, 10:04 AM
lol Come on join today merge unite us unite us into one allience

Dinlort
30th April 2005, 10:19 AM
If you guys really wanna merge, then do something so both chains get benefits from it.

Like me, I'm willing to give the other team officers, if they join under me, I'm also willing to join under someone, if I get some officers (and there is some other demands).

thebrindle
30th April 2005, 11:24 AM
indeed bud we wud if u merged :cap: