PDA

View Full Version : The birth of Dasaro!

Dasaro
14th September 2004, 05:01 AM
Well everyone, after playing KOC for all this time, I never took the time to look into GUA and realize what a Plethora of free thinking it is. I thought to myself, "Well this is a perfect place for me to share my ideas and thoughts". So here I am with my intro post:

Name: Anthony Dasaro
Interests and activities: Reading, RPG, surfin the net, video games, and anything with electrons.

Well heres a breif intro, if youd like anything else feel free to ask, I dont bite that hard :-)

Perad
14th September 2004, 09:38 AM
As you don't bite too hard it must mean that you bite so i was wondering... how big are your teeth?

Dasaro
14th September 2004, 09:55 AM
ive never had my teeth measured. My dentist did say I had the biggest pallete he has seen in a while. I guess I have normal size teeth.

Touch_of_Death
14th September 2004, 11:08 AM
Hi and welcome to GUA.

If you had read the rules you would never sign in here :tongue: No, just kidding. You will have fun here or at least I hope so for you. Poeple are very friendly over here, so if you have to big teeth they are always willing to knock them out if you wish :tongue: .

Anyways welcome...

ArchedEdge
14th September 2004, 01:09 PM
I'll do it...j/k. Welcome to GUA. Don't forget to read the rules and have fun posting!

Mapkovich
14th September 2004, 01:10 PM
Yes. We have many a pair of brass knuckles to bust those teeth into submission.

Welcome to GUA.

Rules first, then fun. Becuase I feel like being not nice right now. No fun until you know what will and what won't get your ass banned.

soupnazi
14th September 2004, 04:04 PM
I dont like him.... he has my first name... :p

well, welcome to the forums, read da rulz0rs watch out for the grouchy mods... im not gonna list em.... and be nice to HBS and Uryiel... cus they are the really spiffy mods...

Darkstar_
14th September 2004, 04:24 PM
hey im moving to Portsmouth in the summer. My dad is going to be stationed at the USCG base in Norfolk.

He is also an ET too!! Senior Cheif. E8 i think.

GUA is a good place. Make it better.

Krystin
14th September 2004, 11:13 PM
Hi Anthony, and welcome to GUA/KOC. Navy huh? Must be tough at times. Anyways I hope you enjoy the forums as there is a wide diversity of interests and people who make it a great community. Please take time to read the rules and enjoy your time here.

Jin_the_Legend
15th September 2004, 03:47 AM
people who make it a great community.

People as in 2. 3 at the most. I happen to be one of em. :)

Don't mind Sevy, problem was he woke up today. (JOKING!!!)

NO seriously I don't know the guy too well so I'm sure he does have some brass knuckles....heh

Anyways you may want to listen to some of the Mods and Admins and such...but at your leisure I mean all the time.

Have fun exploring Gua you'll spot the uber people from teh non uber people pretty fast. And then you have the Mods. Yeah.....

Dasaro
15th September 2004, 09:50 AM
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I feel like I will fit in here in no time. Il take you guys up on the offer of the brass knuckles when my next dental appointment comes up. Gotta love military dentists.