PDA

View Full Version : Clan McFowl

McFowl
14th September 2004, 04:54 AM
Alliance Name: Clan McFowl

Alliance Member Count: 64 on Forum at last count and over 100 in all.

Alliance Forum Link: www.clanmcfowl.com

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "):
I'd like to say it's not to help promote the recruitment of new members but we all know that the more your Clan or Alliance is advertised the better chance new members will join. With that being said we also like to help other players become better at the game thru advice and pointing out strategic points in the game to make them better. You don't have to belong to Clan McFowl to get this though, thus the main reason for this thread. So if at anytime you want free advice please feel free to ask. We'll try to answer your questions as fast as we can and to the best of our knowledge.

Brief description of your alliance:
Clan McFowl has been around for the most part since the beginning of age 2 and still has 3 of its founding members. It was started by those with a fondness for fowls (Birds). Who raise, sell or breed them. (It's not a requirement to become a member of Clan McFowl). We are a fun bunch of mostly adult players who enjoy playing the game and chatting with each other, although we do have a few members that are in their teens.
We offer you 3 different clicking systems to use to help build your forces. We are a Family Alliance Clan to ToA and its 21 Allianced Allies, so you will have the protection you want all the time. Clan McFowl is a Neutral Alliance and isn't Anti anyone. We believe in fair game play for everyone.. While it's true we are small, you find that most of our members know the game inside out and can thus give you the support you will need to get ahead in the game. All we ever ask is that you click links and post on our forum as much as you can.

~ Approved = Tytrox

HadesTheDarkOne
14th September 2004, 12:57 PM
Tight group of experienced players who can give you the support you're looking for! The only thing you got to do is checking out their leaders rank, and you know you found the right place with McFowl! It's the family atmosphere that's makes this alliance so special, the low number of members garantuees you the support you're looking for.

McFowl
15th September 2004, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the kind words and its true everyone in McFowl acts more like family then anything else. I guess that's why we stay so close to each other.

SataiDelenn
1st January 2005, 04:33 PM
Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! The McFowl Clan is a great clan. They are very protective of their members and they also love to kick back and just have a good time on their forum. If you're looking for a tight-knit group check them out! They also try to support their allies whenever possible! If you've got questions or whatever, someone's always available to help!

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd January 2005, 03:02 AM
Clan McFowl isn't big but because of that they are able to support their members fully. They have as well pretty strong players for such a small alliance :) Quality above quantity.

Beretta_A303
3rd January 2005, 07:46 AM
Clan McFowl only has 50 or so members but we feature several in top 700 without very many officers under them. We do this by being dedicated players ourselves. We only take enough officers each that we may really be able to help them when they want it, not two weeks later when we feel like it. If you would like the opportunity to learn more about the game from a few very dedicated players, without having to know hundreds of others on the forum, this is the right place. Our High Council currently features members from both sides of Atlantic. We are currently allied with TheOneAlliance, offering a huge army of support if we ask. However, we have not called upon our allies all of Age3 because we are smart players that take care of our own business. Not one time have our members been called upon to defend another Clansman. Negotiations have worked every time. No wasted turns and damaged weapons because of someone elses stupidity here. However, during Age 3 beta, the members of Clan McFowl proved they were not afraid of helping their friends out. Most all of our members came prepared for battle when asked and we struck a very nice mass attack for such a small Clan. Came to out forum and register to get more information about joining this small, very friendly Clan. Thanks in advance, Craig.

Cletus
3rd January 2005, 11:44 AM
Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. :D

Haven't talked to you guy's since the beta. Like what you've done with the coop.

So roll up yolks! Join a feathered clan like Mcfowl you won't be sorry.

Regor

McFowl
3rd January 2005, 12:32 PM
It was nice to have you drop by Cletus. yep them brand new waters sure are nice.

Shadowfox
3rd January 2005, 01:39 PM
Again I witness the rising of a alliance with the potential of becoming very strong ...
I wish this clan a lot of luck and fun in KoC!

Only by the look at the url (.com) you can see this leader is very dedicated to his alliance!
Very nice you like to invest in your alliance!

SataiDelenn
14th January 2005, 03:16 PM
Yes, McFowl is a good and dedicated leader. He also helps his fellow alliance members when they need help (such as setting up forums, etc.). Clan McFowl is a very good clan to be a part of and they are also very supportive of their allies! Check them out!

McFowl
15th January 2005, 07:28 AM
I thank you all for the kind words. I believe in my Clan so much that when it came time to have a real home for it I couldn't think of anything better then to go ahead and spend the money. We have some of the best players in KOC in our Clan and they just keep getting better. I'm also very proud of the Clans and Alliances that we have with us. It is truly and honor to be allied with them. I'm so please with DTA that I even help them by working in the background making sure that their forum is running in top shape for them so, they can concentrate on the game without distractions that a forum can cause.