PDA

View Full Version : Sc's mass/sab on LOA chain

SS_deathshead
26th April 2005, 03:46 PM
Well to begin with there was much tension in sc. Eden-Loa(MAelst0rm) eventually left sc with the deuspayne account from age 3. Although eden had the account the account possesed no officers from age 3 and eden recruited these officers on his own. SC does not recognize this saying he lies and that he stole from sc. We tried to tell sc he worked hard for that account and it is rightfully his which is 100% true. He even recruited me from pr on his own with no help from sc. Sc now believs the account is theres and believe they should have it. Eden left to a neutral chain and eventaulyl went under Euthie_TNWO. Well euthie promised to stay neutral buthe didnt and eventually went under bomber chain which is allied to pr. SC reacted by
Eden-LoA AKA Mailst0rm / Rob was trusted the SC account Deuspayne to lead a SC battle group. Eden stole the account so we're going to skuttle this ship that has fallen into enemy hands. Deuspayne's hard work will NOT be forgotten! Recruit, Message, Sab & Attack until she's sunk!
and i have already received sabs. Sc does not have the right to mass sab us because we have worked hard for our accounts.Eden worked very hard for his account and it should not be taken away. You can see lordstriker is nothing but a greedy "monster". He only wants soldiers for himself and believes people cannot leave him once they join him. If he was more helpful less would leave him. You can see that something is wrong with ls because many already left him fastrobbie, gentjacob etc... We tried to stay sc but internal problems caused us to leave among many other things. Sc's attacks on us are unjustified and i would like to show all of you how far jealousy and envy can go.

vengefuldeath87
26th April 2005, 04:04 PM
its very interesting how differently SC act to PR on such matters. Kindig just left PR, taking quite a few officers with him, if this had been in SC i imagine he would have been labeled a traitor and been chain sabbed, but as this is PR he was set to Honoured and wished the best.

Sabbing someones officers for somthing they had 0 involvement in is low, people may well accuse me of being hipocritical here, but in truth, i havent chain sabbed for a very long time, yet my chain is sabbed daily.

i think the point im trying to make is that its just a game, if someone wants to relocate then its their choice. the ex commander and alliance should be proud that they produced such a strong member, not destroy the guy just for leaving.

lets be honest, SC seams to have an ultamatum on leaving, as in, stay and be unhappy, or leave and die. ive got to say, its not nice, and not the sort of reputation i would want assoiciated with me.

beowulf2
26th April 2005, 04:22 PM
I'm an officer of Eden, and I didn't know he was leaving SC in the first place, when he did it. But, he messaged all of us, and he talks to everybody. That's why i decided to stay with him. He's always about to help all of us. Which is more than i can say for any commanders in SC. They all think they're scaled down versions of God.

I worked damn hard to get my account from rank 10,000 to 3200 in one week. Now i've lost a lot of ranks just coz LS feels threatened. It's nasty on his part to involve everybody in eden's chain. Besides, eden joining the bomber army was not on purpose. In fact, it was I who told him that xamyx joined dwarfruler. He was upset, but now he can't make any more commander changes.

SC, I almost decided to stay in the clan, but now i'm glad i stayed with eden... he's a thousand times better and not such a sore loser.

Blitz
26th April 2005, 05:10 PM
Ignore this at your own risk.

This appears to be a war thread...These are allowed on GUA, and in fact we encourage players to give updates on these situations on GUA, but you have to obey certain rules. War threads are not about who can think of the most clever insults, or the best flames, cheating accusations, or what have you. So let's not see any of those, because warnings will be issued.

So, let's see a good clean war. People can post what they think, but there are a few things I won't allow. These actions will receive warnings:

Spam (Useless information or chat--Posts that have no real thought put into them),

Cheap Shots

Flaming

Implying that the other cheats / Cheating accusations

Trolling

Posting actual stats (GUA is not a farms board, and attacks will not be planned here, etc.)

If you have any questions as to whether a post is legal or not, then contact me before posting it. If you don't follow these simple rules, then expect a warning. If you think you've found a loophole, remember that I am not a machine, and I exercise common sense when I read.

Thank you.

Tekano
26th April 2005, 05:46 PM
Striker Clan has always been this way, it's just their way of dealing with people leaving their clan. If Maelst0rm asked around for more information on stuff like this he could've thought about some other stuff before going under Euthie (who is known for his contro decisions by many).

SC has all the right in the world to mass sabotage anyone they want. If they didn't, KoC wouldn't have a sabotage option.

Leave this problem as a wiser person and use this new information in the future.

Dragon's Fang
26th April 2005, 06:18 PM
Thank you IWRY. This is a war game and war is hell.

Think of this as a way to clean out your cob webs and rethink your accounts. Like me, you will come out of this better after we are finish. True loyal members will stick with you and your stats will be tested. Your members will start clicking like hell to get their weapons back. Also, you guys will come closer as a team.

AserSt0rm
26th April 2005, 06:24 PM
so you're "helping" rob by mass sabbing him?

Aser

Dragon's Fang
26th April 2005, 06:35 PM
I'm saying, that they will live.

It's a war game. Key words there: "war" and "game"

Striker Clan motto: "Only family is safe."

You want to not get mass sab/attack from the Striker Clan, is to be part of the Striker Clan. You knew this when you left, but you choose to leave anyway.

Clumps
26th April 2005, 09:18 PM
even though its a war game taht doesnt mean you have to destroy peoples work because they dont want to be in your command chain.
you try and make it as if SC is helping them by destroying there accounts. get real and realize that SC is selfish, plain and simple.

AserSt0rm
26th April 2005, 10:21 PM
I'm saying, that they will live.

It's a war game. Key words there: "war" and "game"

Striker Clan motto: "Only family is safe."

You want to not get mass sab/attack from the Striker Clan, is to be part of the Striker Clan. You knew this when you left, but you choose to leave anyway.

This Weapon of Mass Destruction was an inevitability given the arm's race that has been in KOC. Striker Clan takes no pride in decimating entire chains, and it is only used against those that threaten our chains with mass sabbings or attacks. While Mass attacks on one person is nothing new, this system controls and directs efficient attacks from Massive amounts of attackers to massive amounts of targets. Calculating and tracking each attack until each target has nothing left.

Quote from Strikerclan's MOC.
Stressing the "Calculating and tracking each attack until each target has nothing left."

I am convinced that Mael gave more to SC than he took by his leaving, I'm afraid that's an unbiased opinion based on what I have seen and experienced.

Your last statement is kinda egotistical, if you are advertising for SC, you might try to think... more...

Aser

Psycho
26th April 2005, 11:31 PM
poor mael gave loads to SC I would know as I was his officer for a while and this is how they treat him I wouldnt be surprised if more left in his footsteps, like someone else said PR let there members go with honour and dignity intact set them to honoured all SC do is lavel you a traitor and have you mass sabbed shows what honour they have

GenkiDragon
27th April 2005, 12:17 AM
Striker Clan has always been this way, it's just their way of dealing with people leaving their clan.

SC has all the right in the world to mass sabotage anyone they want. If they didn't, KoC wouldn't have a sabotage option.

To an extent I agree. But if SC are gonna take out anyone they want, they need to stop all the 'chain sabbing' propaganda.

Aparently, if you don't have a justified reason then sabotaging SC members randomly because they are SC members is out of order (and to be fair, to an extent, I agree). But if SC members are gonna hide behind that blanket, every single war they are involved in needs to be justified!

This war, is in no way justified.

When Deus left the game his officers had all left aswell. The acount was wrecked and I was amazed to see the job Mael had done to keek it up that high!

Rob got all those officers on his own, despite what LS would like to think. But sorry guys, I was in SC and all my officers and the size of my account, was due to my hard work! The help I got was from my commander and those I knew outside of SC (TGF, DN81, Deeppack, Buba, etc). I personally received no help from LS or the high up (core) members, I can't image Mael got that much either.

As for Mael's officers. They have shown extreme loyalty towards Mael, sticking with him when he left SC and as stated in the first post, that is because Mael took the time to message all his officers and keep them informed of what was going on, showing he is and excellent commander and you can't fault him for that.

You CANNOT sabotage his officers for being loyal to their commander, and then complain about being chain sabbed as you will be guilty of sabbing someone's chain without good reason.

Just a side note at this point, I do not mean this as an attack against SC members as many of them are still friends (/me waves at glassy, e4e, etc etc). And normally I wouldn't post in a tread like this. However this time I feel it's important for you to see a different point of view as I remember being fed LS's propaganda day in day out and it feels like everything he says, is how it is. But sorry guys, that simply isn't true, since leaving SC i found a whole knew side to KoC and find it hard to believe that I followed a word LS said.

Also, I don't mean this as a personal 'dig' at LS, I dont know the guy and I intend to judge him, he could be the nicest guy in the world for all i know. But, this is just another one of his decisions that I strongly disagree with!

At this point I would challenge SC members to stand up for what the 'SC code of ethics' is spose to represent and to not participate in massing someone who is one of your friends and who was an excellent member of SC, until you have a just reason.

Ah well, I'm done. Sorry if you found some of those words slightly harsh, but I ask you not to flame in response to them (it's against GUA rules you know :p)

Genki

Pain Reliever
27th April 2005, 12:54 AM
Sometimes i think people are just plain stupid :frusty: . Ok this ia a war game. And wars are fought in between countries (clans) and in some cases smaller groups like the middle east (alliances). And what happens when people try to leave a country and start a new one or beak away? There are reproctions, hence the sabbings. I left my commander and am now a independent SC chain. I considered leaving SC but no one else has what they have. Oh and there is a reason SC is the largest and strongest clan.

WareW0lf_WP
27th April 2005, 03:57 AM
This has nothing to do with War - but everything to do with conflict of Ego and Personality...even bullying tactics to try and keep others who may think about going out on there own in line...

"This is what happens to you if you leave" ...attitude is prevalent...a psychological tactic...and is used time and again not only by SC, but with many of the larger Clans as we have seen...the "how dare they leave!" attitude...

In general it doesn’t have much if any effect upon those at the top...but the smaller accounts can be devastated...many hours of work destroyed in just a few hours...

How you deal with adversity, issues or a situation in life, by reacting or not ...determines your personality and builds character...defines who you are...

My question would be...Is the bully a leader? Or is it the person who dares to challenge...challenge is growth...remain static, within the status quo and you wither and die....

Good luck to you Mael and to any others who are thinking of leaving any of the larger Clans and starting out on their own...

It is those that challenge that make life interesting...!

Deth
27th April 2005, 08:21 AM
SC is wrong in this case, I think some alliances should team up and kick SC's ass. Maybe if LS losses all his small officier cuz they get sabbed everyday h will realise that he is wrong.
LS was hated in age 2, many asked why, they accused others of propaganda against LS, but LS, once again, proofed to be a (fill in bad word :p).

Oh and there is a reason SC is the largest and strongest clan.

SC is far from beeing the strongest clan, SC might have #1, but that doesnt mean SC is a strong clan. SC has some good sabbers/slayers, but not close to the amount other big alliances have. The strenght of an alliance lies the the amount of loyal members who will do anything for the alliance, not in who has #1.

Almighty-Sephiroth
27th April 2005, 08:39 AM
SC still has many loyal, im not SC but they have many good members, so does PR and RF, inferno and well every allaince does, though SC has the right to mass, since it is a war game and mael knew what SC did to fastrobbie, it is still his right to pick what chain he wants, but then again in my opinion alliance should do what they want when they want to, if they want a war let them war, its their right, i mean why would you put hours of work into an account, to hold a number rank, or have some fun, be in a war, damge and sab people, do what th game is made for, so if SC wants to hit eden let them, then eden can hit back, make it fun, look at inferno, they were being hit by alot of people and they hit back, they know they cant win but they are going to have fun

nanuuk
27th April 2005, 09:04 AM
As a former member of SC under duespayne, I can tell you he was a terrible commander. As one of his top officers, I occasionally had the need to message him. He never once replied. He abandoned his account midway through age 3 and many of us left at that point. Eden built this account up on his own, mostly with new officers. When I heard he was leaving SC, I knew they'd mass him, but hoped they wouldn't.

LS believes that he "owns" all the officers and minions under him, and if they leave, they should be punished.

AshariDragon
27th April 2005, 09:37 AM
I guess LS and StrikerClan are free to do whatever they want...and then its up to players to look at their actions and decide whether they want to be part of that clan or not. I chose not (shrug).

It all comes down to personal choice and what you find to be acceptable ways of playing and treating people in the game :)

AshiD

Almighty-Sephiroth
27th April 2005, 09:41 AM
yes i never decalred i liked the actions but they still have a right to do it, personally if someone wants to leave me, they can go, that is one thing i respect of PR, they let LaCN and LGC go, no prob

SpEcIaL_BeaR
27th April 2005, 09:55 AM
Hmm.... Before defending Eden, can someone (Eden-LoA) please tell me what I have done to deserve what he did to me?

He didn't ask me about the joining on Euthie was okay with his officers. He just did it. I decided, why can't I do the same, so I joined BOOKemDAN0. But then I checked my attacklog today and this is what I found:

7 hours ago Eden-LoA 78,761 Gold stolen 1 1 925
7 hours ago Eden-LoA 79,941 Gold stolen 1 1 507
7 hours ago Eden-LoA 105,487 Gold stolen 1 7 941
7 hours ago Eden-LoA 95,863 Gold stolen 1 0 777
7 hours ago Eden-LoA 78,459 Gold stolen 1 0 960

So Eden attacks me and kills more than 4000 of my troops? But why is the question? Eden ditched LordStriker and said that if he was mass sabbed by LS, that would be unacceptable. And now he does excatly what he didn't want to happen with him against me.

I have done nothing than supporting Eden. I have giving him at least 50.000 soldiers from clicking and helped HIS officers. I believe that even SS_Deathshead can't believe what Eden have done against me, and he is his most trusted officer - if I wasn't :S

Well, is Eden good or bad now? Because not all have heard this, maybe even SS_deahtshead is unaware...

EDITED ==>

Furthermore I wish to add that even beowulf have tried to sab me. Beowulf is an officer of Eden. Im sure, he did not do it for the fun. I think Eden wanted him to sab me, as I have done NOTHING against him

12 hours ago beowulf2 Sabotage 1 1
12 hours ago beowulf2 Sabotage 1 1

BeaR

Deth
27th April 2005, 09:56 AM
If someone likes to kill people, will you say: ''he has the right to do whatever he likes'' ???
There is a right and a wrong, even in this game. And what SC is doing, is wrong.
The fact that this is a game doesnt means we shouldn't try to do the right thing, the honorfull thing and what SC is doing is wrong, the fact that this is a game and he can do it, doesnt makes it right.

Dragon's Fang
27th April 2005, 10:24 AM
There is a right and a wrong, even in this game. And what SC is doing, is wrong.
The fact that this is a game doesnt means we shouldn't try to do the right thing, the honorfull thing and what SC is doing is wrong, the fact that this is a game and he can do it, doesnt makes it right.

Then what Edan-LoA is doing to SpEcIaL_BeaR is wrong. See, two wrongs do not make a right.

Do not worry SpEcIaL_BeaR, your loyalty to the Striker Clan will not go unnoticed. PM me your CR username and I will have a friend of mine send you some credits.

GenkiDragon
27th April 2005, 10:32 AM
hey SpEcIaL_BeaR

yea i heard a more detailed story of what happened to you just a few hours ago and i must say, if it is true (and i have no reason to doubt you) then yes, rob has been just as bad and now cant expect any mercy in return :(...

I just feel sorry for the poor officer who started this topic who seems to be an innocent victim in all of this.

Hope you get to restore your accounts strength to what it was mate.

Genks

Deth
27th April 2005, 11:35 AM
Then what Edan-LoA is doing to SpEcIaL_BeaR is wrong. See, two wrongs do not make a right.

Do not worry SpEcIaL_BeaR, your loyalty to the Striker Clan will not go unnoticed. PM me your CR username and I will have a friend of mine send you some credits.

didnt saw special_bears's posts, guess we posted at the same time.
I agree with you, eden is wrong to, but so is SC.
Thing is...SC started this and has done this before, LS once again proves to have no honor, he only cares about his growth and if someone leaves him it means less growth so he masses him...sad, really sad, I dont understand how so many people follow him..

SpEcIaL_BeaR
27th April 2005, 12:16 PM
LS doesn't mass sabb every single member who leaves him. Eden got Deus's old account, and left SC with it. Eden was warned that if he joined some members he would be mass sabbed, as I know...

So when Eden got under the chain of Bombermann, it all began.... He was warned, but didn't care

The funny part about Eden is, that he have done all these terrible things against me. Furthermore he have put me on ignore in KoC and doesn't reply to me when writing to him on MSN. He is such a chicken - he doesn't dare to talk with me, now he has done that crap against me.

BeaR

Cornholio
27th April 2005, 12:21 PM
Given whats happening here i guess its some indication in the majority of cases recently what friendship seems to mean in sc, you guys were a few weeks ago in another thread were generally saying goodbye and promising not to proceed with action such as this.

Its amazing the difference a few weeks and a order from the top can make in the way people think on these issues and "friendships".

There maybe issues with special bear wanting to be sc and possibly not being able to do so but thats a risk we all take choosing a commander, i don't think infern0 for example massed some of the people leaving them recently for maybe having people in their chains wanting to remain infern0. As for commander choices thats up to the player, not for anyone else to dictate.

It seems to be forgotten its a game and supposed to be fun and not taken seriously too often, this seems to be another case of that -_-;;

Bronan
27th April 2005, 11:13 PM
Very wise words cornholio and to me point made :)
I never ever would try to destroy an officer if he leaves, its his loss losing my support and not worth the trouble.
Its a game > . <

Eden-LoA
28th April 2005, 10:39 AM
I fear i have made a grave mistake, so many people have been behind me, and what LS is doing is unjustified, but i myself am guilty of making unjustified decisions, those of which i wish i could take back or somehow make better... True i put special_bear on ignore and wont respond to him, im just very disappointed and upset that he left without a word of goodbye, he knows i lead a very busy lifestyle and we live on opposite ends of the world, so its not my fault i couldnt always be around to inform him of everything, and he was one of my most trusted officers, and i had trusted he would know that any decision i make would be for the better of us all, I joined under Euthie because he seemed very prominent in doing his own thing, having fun with his friends in a small neutral chain, and trying to create something on their own that would shine in KoC... we ended up in bomberman's chain not because of Euthie, but because of a deal xAmyx had... the day the switch happened Euthie had asked me if i liked bomberman, and i said sure he seems like an ok guy if he could go independent from one of a the big alliances, what any sane person would do. He hadnt talked to me more about it but i guess he just gave xAmyx the O.K. to make the move that i wouldnt be mad, i was alittle but that is neither here nor there.. That is when SC decided to start massing my officers, oh no they cant do anything to me cause they arent strong enough, instead my officers suffer and they get destroyed. Very unjustified.

But as i spoke before i myself am guilty of the same unjustifications.
i helped Special_Bear so much this age, i helped him practically build his strike action from the ground up, when i went neutral he was open to the clickwhore which gave him more than half of his growth, i tried to recruit him officers, i only got him 3-4 but its the thought and effort that counts there... We truly were great friends and i had hoped to see us at the top together. he messaged me one day last week and said he was thinking about leaving me because of something or other, and had stated he wanted stronger officers around 25-50k army sizes. Euthie had promised to put officers under me, and in turn i told special i would instead give him those officers, didnt seem like enough cause special_bear left without saying goodbye, i was distraught as any commander would be, and i guess in the spur of the moment i probably made a mistake that will destroy me and my reputation.

Special bear shared his account with me, i helped him farm and spend his gold at hours when he was asleep.. thats not such a big deal cause im sure 100's of people do that no matter how wrong anyone might try to say it is, against the rules or not, people still do it because they want to help their officers who need it.
Well the day he left i logged into his account, and started selling off his weapons in small segments, few hundred shields at a time, or 1,000 or so hooks at a time, and just watched as random people attacked him, and untrained all his soldiers... i knew what i was doing was wrong and i would regret it, but i did it anyway, i destroyed something that i had no right to destroy, and for that i deserve to be destroyed. Someone please show this to koc admins i should to be banned for as long as they see fit, and when i get back i will help special_bear rebuild his account, i cant replace the soldiers i let be destroyed but i can at least help him recover some of his stats... I apologize SB, and i am sorry to everyone else here that i have disappointed with my actions.

Eden

n0thing
28th April 2005, 10:51 AM
WOW

i think ur the only guy with enough balls to say that eden even though u did something wrong i still think thats pretty cool hat u admit on doing it
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

HadesTheDarkOne
28th April 2005, 10:56 AM
So after all, all retaliation actions from SC are justified...

I don't feel sorry for the losses you're getting right now, it's your damn own fault after all. I totally can't understand why you did that to Special Bears account.

Dragon's Fang
28th April 2005, 10:59 AM
Well the day he left i logged into his account, and started selling off his weapons in small segments, few hundred shields at a time, or 1,000 or so hooks at a time, and just watched as random people attacked him, and untrained all his soldiers... i knew what i was doing was wrong and i would regret it, but i did it anyway, i destroyed something that i had no right to destroy, and for that i deserve to be destroyed. Someone please show this to koc admins i should to be banned for as long as they see fit, and when i get back i will help special_bear rebuild his account, i cant replace the soldiers i let be destroyed but i can at least help him recover some of his stats... I apologize SB, and i am sorry to everyone else here that i have disappointed with my actions.

By the gods...

I can't believe I am reading this. You're not cool, at all.

Instead of the Admins banning you, I think you should save them the trouble of doing so and delete your account. First change the name, incased the real Eden-LoA wants to come back and then just delete the account.

kjell
28th April 2005, 11:10 AM
incased the real Eden-LoA

who's that?
the original owner of the account was deuspayne, i think mael/eden is the 'real' eden

Eden-LoA
28th April 2005, 01:02 PM
So after all, all retaliation actions from SC are justified...

I don't feel sorry for the losses you're getting right now, it's your damn own fault after all. I totally can't understand why you did that to Special Bears account.

no, they still arent justified, because LS is going after all of my officers who have done nothing wrong, the only justifiable actions they can take is to get me banned from koc and mass sab MY account only, not that of my officers, they should not be harmed what-so-ever, that is what SC is doing right now, obliterating them all just because of LS's selfish ambitions of revenge against me.

glk-
28th April 2005, 01:23 PM
hey wait a second SC is against cheaters rite? special_bear_sc is a cheater . and they let him in the clan???

OH way to go SC way to go

ps: if admins decide to ban eden-loa
they should ban specal_bear_sc too for sharing his Password ^^

If i was not clear before that there is NO and NO cheating accusations, then i will make it clear one more time.~boris
There is no cheating accusations where they are true, could be true, possibly true or any kind.

MarkMartin
28th April 2005, 01:37 PM
Eden...Although i think what you did was wrong...i commend you for admitting it in public

Lor20_RJ
28th April 2005, 01:38 PM
frankly if you share your account info and ditch and are stupid enough not to change your login info you sure get what you deserve...
but this isnt the reason why sc masses edens chain. they simply mass him to scare the rest of the command chain into staying in there thats all. not necessarily tottaly unjustified - but then again one should atleast be warned when joining the clan: Dont ever leave us or we will try t o destroy you.
In my eyes it shows a lack of respect for the work of other people and i second the opinion that it sometimes seems as if LS views his commandchain as his property with what he can do what he deems right.
Lor20

Dinlort
28th April 2005, 02:04 PM
its very interesting how differently SC act to PR on such matters. Kindig just left PR, taking quite a few officers with him, if this had been in SC i imagine he would have been labeled a traitor and been chain sabbed, but as this is PR he was set to Honoured and wished the best.
Just like Q

Please in the future add more content to your post ~Boris.

AserSt0rm
28th April 2005, 02:36 PM
This is all a big mess, while what eden did was wrong I do commend him for having the balls to fess up to it.
Special was screwed, but seriously, who in their right mind would not change their info after leaving a commander that is banking for them?

Aser

GenkiDragon
28th April 2005, 02:38 PM
I heard about this, hense i so strongly backed Special_Bear in my last post...

am shocked, but at least happy to see eden come out with the truth there...

and am posting mainly to agree with everything Lor said... Right on the money with every comment!

Genki

Anima
28th April 2005, 02:48 PM
poor mael gave loads to SC I would know as I was his officer for a while and this is how they treat him I wouldnt be surprised if more left in his footsteps, like someone else said PR let there members go with honour and dignity intact set them to honoured all SC do is lavel you a traitor and have you mass sabbed shows what honour they have

I am Not sc lover but SC give a lot to him they give to him deuspayne account mael never was so big and about special_bear no comments if they dont show proves i dont going to believe that i was Fastrobbie officer and i know what feels they say thing with no proves ^^

And both of them were cheating they should got banned like JasonQ,Drunkninja81,B00kem,Xena and many others is the fair

And also there is no cheating accusations allowed here on the boards. Please read the rules first ~Boris

AshariDragon
28th April 2005, 02:48 PM
What have we learned here then, hmmm?

Don't share passwords. Well that one's a given. The amount of times I've heard of this happening. I know its tempting to have someone bank for you, but can you ever trust anyone 100%? It would appear not. Arguements on the Net - on mIRC, PMs etc happen all the time. You can't tell for sure when someone is joking, whether someone is taking something seriously, or getting insulted or upset because it is so hard to judge emotions when you're not face to face with someone. So misunderstandings happen, tempers get lost and accounts get wrecked.

What else? We learned that Eden made a big mistake. Okay, admitting to it took a lot of balls and prob earned him a lot of respect, but he still did it. He was bit enough to confess so I'm guessing he's also got what it takes to work hard and take the time that's going to be needed to slowly earn back people's trust...

Not going to go into the SC issue in too much depth, lol. My feelings run fairly deep there and I'll only end up flaming.

You can play KOC in whatever manner you want to, but remember that other people can also see how you play the game and will most likely be judging you on your actions, honourable or dishonourable.

AshiD

WareW0lf_WP
28th April 2005, 02:51 PM
I agree with what Lor has said also...and basically stated the same sentiments in my previous post....it is basically a scare / bully tactic....which I have seen used by several chains upon occasion...

It is psychological warfare aimed not so much at those that left...it is more for those who are staying...a preemptive warning if you will...

The sabbing of those who left is more of bruised / Ego...

One more thing...while I don’t not condone Eden’s action with his own Officer...I respect the decision you made to come clean upon the Boards....

Dragon's Fang
28th April 2005, 06:00 PM
Nothing excuses what Eden did to Special_Bear. Whatever we did to his chain, we did through the game and not by logging into someone else's account.

Yes, it was wrong for Special_Bear to share account loggin info and he was a fool for not changing his password. However, Eden had the power NOT to do what he did. That is what sets us apart from the animals:

Self-Control.

I will never ask for my officer's loggins. There is a line that must not be taken by a commander and Eden crossed it, big time.

CPH
28th April 2005, 06:13 PM
I am Not sc lover but SC give a lot to him they give to him deuspayne account mael never was so big and about special_bear no comments if they dont show proves i dont going to believe that i was Fastrobbie officer and i know what feels they say thing with no proves ^^

And both of them were cheating they should got banned like JasonQ,Drunkninja81,B00kem,Xena and many others is the fair

You need prove of what mael did? He just posted it himself admiting what kind of actions he tooks and how he destroyed a fellow player. It can be discussed if Bear did a mistake not changin his log in. We can also agree that he shouldn't share password at all. No matter how you look at it what mael/Eden/Rob did was disgusting. I haven't sabbed him for taking the Deus account, since I always thought that he shouldn't have it to begin with, but after this be sure that I will sab him everyday.
I know this is a game but the way people ae acting lately(just people not only Rob) makes me think I'm playing with animals.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Eden-LoA's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Eden-LoA's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of Eden-LoA's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Eden-LoA's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Thanks from Special_Bear

CPH

AserSt0rm
28th April 2005, 06:22 PM
just a question, not meant as a flaming post or a cheating accusation.

Will SC harbor, protect, and defend a known cheater? (Bear)

That's not meant as a personal jeer towards you, Bear, I am sorry for your misfortune.

Aser

clockhuys
28th April 2005, 06:38 PM
I know for a fact that PR harbors, protects and defends a known cheater (with multiple accounts in the past), but for a change, lets not throw cheating accusations at each other.

I must say that I strongly disagree with Lor.

they simply mass him to scare the rest of the command chain into staying in there thats all. not necessarily tottaly unjustified - but then again one should atleast be warned when joining the clan: Dont ever leave us or we will try t o destroy you.

It isn't a simple mass to scare other members without any other reason. I know for sure that if I will leave, they won't mass me (but then again, I know for sure that I won't leave). Eden took an account on which he agreed to let it in chain. I know that he said he build the account alone for a lot, but he could have kept his own account to do this.

Why didn't he? It is just easier to recruit with a high ranked account than with a medium ranked account. Because of the work Deus (SC) put in the account, Eden could recruit so much players. I know a lot people in SC who could have done the same, and wouldn't have left the chain. So it is all SC who made his account.

In my eyes it shows a lack of respect for the work of other people

Totally agree with that. Leaving with an account that SC build shows a lack of respect for the work of other people.

i second the opinion that it sometimes seems as if LS views his commandchain as his property with what he can do what he deems right.

It might seem this way to you, but a lot of people are backing him up, and helping him out, so they see it as SC property.

Eden-LoA
28th April 2005, 07:04 PM
It isn't a simple mass to scare other members without any other reason. I know for sure that if I will leave, they won't mass me (but then again, I know for sure that I won't leave). Eden took an account on which he agreed to let it in chain. I know that he said he build the account alone for a lot, but he could have kept his own account to do this.

Why didn't he? It is just easier to recruit with a high ranked account than with a medium ranked account. Because of the work Deus (SC) put in the account, Eden could recruit so much players. I know a lot people in SC who could have done the same, and wouldn't have left the chain. So it is all SC who made his account.

You need prove of what mael did? He just posted it himself admiting what kind of actions he tooks and how he destroyed a fellow player. It can be discussed if Bear did a mistake not changin his log in. We can also agree that he shouldn't share password at all. No matter how you look at it what mael/Eden/Rob did was disgusting. I haven't sabbed him for taking the Deus account, since I always thought that he shouldn't have it to begin with, but after this be sure that I will sab him everyday.
I know this is a game but the way people ae acting lately(just people not only Rob) makes me think I'm playing with animals.

at the end of age3 i had a large number of recruits lined to join me for age4, some 40 odd people... yes that was because of the deuspayne name, but when i changed my name in Age4, i lost contact to all those recruits, and didnt get any of them, the reason i was able to successfully recruit this age is because i clicked 4-5k+ links a day on several recruiters, and kept my growth up enough to achieve a top rank ON MY OWN, only then did i start recruiting after i had clicked myself into the top 100 the first week or so of the age.

And now the officers i have are being ripped apart because LS believes he is the reason this account is as powerful as it is now... Thats all he can do, its his own personal dilemma against me, but he cant strike against me for it, no, he has to take it out and destroy all my officers who havent done anything wrong, and SC follows him and does the same...

You talk about animals cph? i pity you. go and obey your master. like all dogs do.

No insults and flaming. nobody here is a dog or has a master in koc.~boris

Dragon's Fang
28th April 2005, 07:22 PM
No one respond to Eden's post above! Let us not stoop to his level of personal insults.

You know Eden, I sabbed a couple of your weapons and left your officers alone. After what you did to Special_Bear, I have now started into your officers. They have you to thank for a new round of sabbs.

CPH
28th April 2005, 07:23 PM
You talk about animals cph? i pity you. go and obey your master. like all dogs do.

Better than selling off my officers(friends) just because they didn't want to play with little mael anymore and even better than try to get pitty here afterwards. Anyways I couldn't expect any other kind of answer from you. btw clicked 4-5 k links? How? Right now if you take all the recruiters together you can't make 5k links(many will be already clicked) and in that time you talk about you didn't have access to neither the CW/Rogue/rrac ? So could you please explain me how you did manage to get 5k clicks?
(Lets see if I get an answer to that, but please people don't hold your breath)

and if you could do all that yourself :bash-lol: why did you took over the Deuspayne account and didn't kept your own? :oops:
I mean.. I'm not even making this a SC/PR propaganda thing. I'm just comenting on how low actions by some people are.(now Eden will try to take focus away from him again by saying something about LS)

CPH

Eden-LoA
28th April 2005, 07:52 PM
i dont need to prove anything to you, because i could care less what you think or know. Deus was a stronger account than my own so i accepted it, as im sure anyone else in my position would of, thats all that needs to be said about that.

Eden

boriszima
28th April 2005, 08:49 PM
Welcome couple of reported posts dragged me here.
I will start with saying no cheating accusations and not flaming. want to post, do it according to rules and be polite, wether the person on other end is your enemy or some random one.

eden-why wait for the ban, if you fell sorry for youself for what you did, then do as suggested.

lets try to keep that topic away, since i know that eden said he was doing wrong, but as we all know he said it and let it be.

and of course sharing your loging information (in general) is cheating and will result in "hacking"
Be smart, play fair.

Anima
29th April 2005, 12:27 AM

Thanks from Special_Bear

CPH

Lol i havent read that but special_bear learn a lesson cheat only brings be hacked and banned anyway good luck on ur sabs ^^

to Eden Dont be coward and fix the trouble before think on quit or other thing

Anima.

Do read what i have commented on the posts before this one. your post is no way different from the one i warned. once again Do not make "cheating accusations" Next time follow the rules accordingly.~boriszima

Thomas``
29th April 2005, 12:35 AM
Honestly, this was to be expected. It's the exact duplicate of what happened to Fastrobbie when he left SC. It's obvious, PR and SC are different in their policies when it comes to leaving members. As far as I know, I am the only member that got massed after leaving (well, being banned anyways) PR. There are loads of examples where PR did not mass or sabotage those that left their chain or forum, being Kindig, TheGodfather_LaCN and Lord_Galdor (though they both returned), Cooj/Nadaria (C3), Draciron, The -_Pol chain and JasonQ.
This puts my general point straight, that PR is a far more friendly alliance than SC, much more focussed on letting the members have fun, not just hold their own dignity and possession.

SpEcIaL_BeaR
29th April 2005, 12:46 AM
Oh.... Finally Eden decides to stand up and says he was wrong..

He put me on ignore in KoC - he doesn't answer me on MSN. He doesn't have the cuts to talk to me after what he did to me.

I have lost a total of 75-80.000 soldiers in a few days because of Eden. He sold of all my armory meaning 1,500,000,000 Gold.

Fine, he wants to help me rebuild - fair, sell off your account to me, then we are talking. And yes, then please click for me like 80.000 links :frusty:

You should be banned in KoC forever. Yes, I know I cheated, but I am sure that everybody has done that, just once. Give me a three days ban, thats fine with me, but Eden shouldn't have the right to play again.

I was ranked #333 when you sold me off etc, so its just fair. And don't say you knew it was wrong when you did it, because I have proof on you attacked me the day after the sell off.

2 days ago Eden-LoA 78,761 Gold stolen 1 1 925 349,719,069 242,972 details
2 days ago Eden-LoA 79,941 Gold stolen 1 1 507 349,616,271 466,650 details
2 days ago Eden-LoA 105,487 Gold stolen 1 7 941 354,117,714 1,149,100 details
2 days ago Eden-LoA 95,863 Gold stolen 1 0 777 349,992,945 87,451 details
2 days ago Eden-LoA 78,459 Gold stolen 1 0 960 355,483,318 72,049 details

Furthermore you decided to attack my new commander:

2 days ago B00KemDAN0 Attack defended 1 0 590 490,835 details
2 days ago B00KemDAN0 Attack defended 1 0 593 1,524,222 details

And the last thing I want to add, is that you send out a message to all of my officers to leave me immediatly. I don't have the message anymore, but I can get if, if needed...

Eden, you want to add something? Maybe you want to add you had your own little farm channel?

Well, im out - hopes Eden has the curage to reply to me

BeaR

glk-
29th April 2005, 01:12 AM
special_bear honestly u should be perm banned cheating is cheating and u deserve it as much as mael does. ( this ain't accusing rite? )

so sadly enough PR stopped the masses on you . cause i think we should have go on.

NoKtUrNaL
29th April 2005, 01:20 AM
You should be banned in KoC forever. Yes, I know I cheated, but I am sure that everybody has done that, just once. Give me a three days ban, thats fine with me, but Eden shouldn't have the right to play again.
That is hardly fair
while he may of sold you off KoC admins should not pity those who disobey the rules by giving you only 3 day ban because the person you entrusted your password to disliked you leaving him...
True eden should be banned, and he has requested someone email the admins yet still has not happened but i think if one goes, the other should go

regardless this would just get the admins in crap for assisting one of the big two alliances

Special bear, you seem to of wanted to return to SC so badly.. shouldn't they help rebuild you? sure eden did the damage but had you not ditched him there probly wouldn't of been such drastic consequences (not justifying what he did but c'mon...you left him for the exact person who was tormenting his other officers..that ain't very loyal)
anyway whats done is done eden and SB should talk over MSN and bury the hatchet out of GUA
Are SC still sabbing/attacking eden's chain??
oh and boris has asked a dozen times to end the accusations it aint hard people :)

GenkiDragon
29th April 2005, 02:46 AM
btw clicked 4-5 k links? How? Right now if you take all the recruiters together you can't make 5k links(many will be already clicked) and in that time you talk about you didn't have access to neither the CW/Rogue/rrac ? So could you please explain me how you did manage to get 5k clicks?
(Lets see if I get an answer to that, but please people don't hold your breath)

I'm sorry to be replying to this, but...

Near the beginning of the age, adding up all the recruiters (and there are loads!) I managed to click 4-5k a day and yes, with just the one ip address.
around 1k on WF, 1k on rogue, 600 on LaCN, almost 1000 on click devil (at one point) my clans batch file.. so and so forth...

and if I take a look at the clan recruiter on that pretty little box at the top of the first page :)

Mad Clickers
(most clicks in the past 24 hours)
3443 clicks, wolfgangburn
3148 clicks, okfaq
2878 clicks, Thusa-Doom
2625 clicks, friday-sammy
2572 clicks, nara-Cymric

Yesterday I saw someone with 7,000 on there.... o.0!!! are there really 7k active people on CR? wow...

I don't mean to throw a cheating accusation back you or anything.. and its definitely nothing personal CPH, just seemed like a pretty stupid comment that’s all...

anyways, back on to topic.

I think it's fair to say that the DuesPayne account was wrecked before mael go it... and he did some damn hard work to get it back there. So SC has no right to take it out on his officers.

And I think Eden deserves what he gets in this situation too, lets hope its some sort of short ban for the both of them. Then they can learn their lesson and get back to playing properly!

As for the way SC act when people leave (and i hope this is still considered on topic), I'd have to add that it is quite disgusting! You see, even when i wasn’t playing KoC (for about 6months) I use to click and donate credits if I had the time. Yet, I was told to leave by TBH and LS and told that I would be considered an enemy. And now because I show loyalty to I've been put on 'Hazing' mode on Clan recruiter, so can't even help out by click my old friends :(...

Just really burns bridges and creates yet more people that dislike SC (or at least their leader).

hmm

Genki

clockhuys
29th April 2005, 03:08 AM
Eden's top officers all left after he ditched SC, so he had his high rank thanks to SC.

Special bear, you seem to of wanted to return to SC so badly.. shouldn't they help rebuild you?

Of course we are helping rebuild SB, but now he needs all the help he can get. If Eden is really sorry, he should click two days and send SB at least 10k clicks, and a lot of money.

As for the way SC act when people leave (and i hope this is still considered on topic), I'd have to add that it is quite disgusting!

The people that are attacked don't 'just' leave. A lot of big chains have left SC over time, and all that seems to be done here is bring up FR and Eden. That is what SC means with 'GUA is biased'. Would you come to a place where all you read is fpaming towards you?

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2517981

This is an example of a chain that just left SC. And look at his topofficer.

Just really burns bridges and creates yet more people that dislike SC (or at least their leader).

Indeed, all these accusation on SC only create more people that dislike SC, while there is no reason for that at all. If there was a lot of anti-other-clan spirit here, we could all focus on that. But it seems that SC has the reputation of not so nice people (or at least a stupid leader), and off course it can be maintained that way, because if you think about it, about every clan there can be said things that other might dislike.

Shadowfox
29th April 2005, 03:09 AM
Héhé ... SC has always been very agressive towards leaving members.
At least if they represented something in KoC ...

GenkiDragon
29th April 2005, 03:34 AM

Indeed, all these accusation on SC only create more people that dislike SC, while there is no reason for that at all. If there was a lot of anti-other-clan spirit here, we could all focus on that. But it seems that SC has the reputation of not so nice people (or at least a stupid leader), and off course it can be maintained that way, because if you think about it, about every clan there can be said things that other might dislike.

Lol, cute twist of words to make an off topic point...
I'd say it was the amount of posts SC members have made without thinking before pressing submit, that has caused any anti-SC bias. And the incredible way of wondering off topic to moan about it. But i believe there is another post to discuss that.

perhaps: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=15907&highlight=GUA+bias
and worth a read: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12730&highlight=GUA+bias

:)
Genki

SpEcIaL_BeaR
29th April 2005, 03:49 AM
I don't mind talking with Eden on MSN, but please tell him to do so then... He havn't replied to me after selling off my account...

Some of this is personal and some of this is public, so does Eden has the curage to talk to me?

CPH
29th April 2005, 04:11 AM
i dont need to prove anything to you, because i could care less what you think or know. Deus was a stronger account than my own so i accepted it, as im sure anyone else in my position would of, thats all that needs to be said about that.

Eden

Good that I asked people not to hold thier breath waiting for explanation on how you managed 5k clicks :blies:
For the rest I know and so do everyone else that the Deuspayne account was a lot of stronger than your own. So why every other post you say that it was you that got it up there and that you could have done the same with the 'Maelst0m' account :frusty: but as I said I don't want to get in to KoC politics here... So I don't want to discuss if SC should sab you for it or not.
But I would like to remind you and the rest that SC doesn't sab for leaving thsy just sab people that trick them like you did. On top of that you sold off a player, just because he didn't want to be with you anymore :shame:

Ps: Some of the players that left SC this age and didn't got massed for that:

GentJacob, Hyoga, Celtic_Assasin, StrikerForce1, Phoria, Aser_wp

I for one are in very good terms with the above players and most in SC are aswell. So the excuse of SC couldn't stand a large account leaving is BS. 3 of those have a larger account than Eden_Loa is or ever will be.

I'm sorry to be replying to this, but...

Near the beginning of the age, adding up all the recruiters (and there are loads!) I managed to click 4-5k a day and yes, with just the one ip address.
around 1k on WF, 1k on rogue, 600 on LaCN, almost 1000 on click devil (at one point) my clans batch file.. so and so forth...

and if I take a look at the clan recruiter on that pretty little box at the top of the first page :)

Genki

hmmm well you can remove the 1k on WF and the 1K on rogue, since SC didn't have access to that. So that leave him with what? 2,6k if you add the CR instead of the WF (he never clicked much there, I can see that) add the indra and it would have been 3,2k.. still far far away from 5k. :whistilin

If you take a look at the little box, you will see the amount of clicks some people do. Some of the people they click don't have credits(like officers, they show up in your click line at the end) and it is their choise to click them or not. I don't want to explain here how the CR work, but as far as I can hear you can read. So what about reading it thru the end before posting?

Let me add you and Aser to the above list. Did any of you got massed by SC?
I know you are biased in your opinion about SC, but come on if you are gona post at least make it something worth reading and don't just post because you are against SC and see forward to any possibility to throw trash at us.

About glk's comment.. I don't even wanna start there or I may have to find the post in the PR forum where he was asked to stop having several accounts and he agreed to that(this is not an accusation made by me, it was made by his new alliance and I do believe that glk can agree to it right?)

For the part with Thomas. I do believe that you were kicked out of PR and asked to pass on your account since as far as I could see from Denny's post you 'boroughed' several 100k clicks from the rest of the member on WildFire, that you passed on to 'friends' accounts under your own :nono: Hail Thomas´´ (Privateer) the comeback kid rofl

I understand your sympathy for Mael, since in my opinion that was just as low.

CPH

ps. If I in anyway offend people with this you can PM me in KoC: CPH_KILL and I will try to edit your nick out.

NoKtUrNaL
29th April 2005, 04:16 AM
You can hardly say Celtic_Assasin, StrikerForce1 left.. they are still just as SC as anyone else who remain in chain, starting wars for the EXACT same reason as SC (people trying to leave the chain)
not saying its all round bad, sure is a way to keep order but why the little ones? all you do is remove players from KoC not just from the "traitor"'s chain

However can anyone explain why Hyoga and Jacob managed to leave on such good terms?

hmmm well you can remove the 1k on WF and the 1K on rogue, since SC didn't have access to that. So that leave him with what? 2,6k if you add the CR instead of the WF (he never clicked much there, I can see that) add the indra and it would have been 3,2k.. still far far away from 5k.

If you take a look at the little box, you will see the amount of clicks some people do. Some of the people they click don't have credits(like officers, they show up in your click line at the end) and it is their choise to click them or not. I don't want to explain here how the CR work, but as far as I can hear you can read. So what about reading it thru the end before posting?
What about reading the whole thread, namely the several occasions where boris warned cheating accusations yet again ignored :shame:
You realise that probably 50% of the top 1,000 players (and many others hiding in rank) click more then 5k a day I do not think its against the rules as long as they are legit clicks

CPH
29th April 2005, 04:30 AM
You can hardly say Celtic_Assasin, StrikerForce1 left.. they are still just as SC as anyone else who remain in chain, starting wars for the EXACT same reason as SC (people trying to leave the chain)
not saying its all round bad, sure is a way to keep order but why the little ones? all you do is remove players from KoC not just from the "traitor"'s chain

However can anyone explain why Hyoga and Jacob managed to leave on such good terms?

The Nameless1 alliance are not SC. They are their own and do things their way. Same as Aser for that sake.
Hyoga and gent same as the others posted before didn't got a huge account from SC and left. They builded their own account up and do whatever they want to do with it.
To try to explain it in a way hopefully most of you understand:

Imagine that someone like Eden get the Remco- account from PR and then go join SC. Do you think that PR will be happy about it? Or that Dark joined SC with the BB account after he got it from Relentless last age? I know the Deuspayne account wasn't as large as BB last age or that it is a large as remco-s is this age. Just take it as an exemple.

What about reading the whole thread, namely the several occasions where boris warned cheating accusations yet again ignored
You realise that probably 50% of the top 1,000 players (and many others hiding in rank) click more then 5k a day I do not think its against the rules as long as they are legit clicks

I don't see how I'm making cheating accsations by telling that Eden didn't click 5k links? How can you say that I'm accusing him of cheating for that? If you mean that I'm accusing him of telling lies.. thats a whole other thing, but then again I don't see anywhere that you can't post that another player is not telling the truth.
To click the same link(player recruit ID) more than once a day is against the rules of the game and thats why you get a 'already clicked' if you click on the same recruit ID from the same connection. No matter how many people do it, it is still against the rules and notice that it is you not I that is making cheating accusations against 50% of the top 1k players.

CPH

NoKtUrNaL
29th April 2005, 05:07 AM
You realise that probably 50% of the top 1,000 players
its in bold, need i say anymore?

And your right you did not accuse him but your little wistling smiley face and the odd questions associated are only going to fool the mindless :)
i just wanna avoid having boris come here to close this thread it can be interesting
becuase regardless if someone accuses another it will just start more crap

Nameless chain are not SC i never said that, but they act just like SC with the whole going to war with people who leave the chain game plan(also i didn't object and say this was "low/dispicable" etc.. so don't feel the need to quote this:p)

Now thats outa the way
Aser as in Aser WP?
didnt know was from SC(learn somethin new everyday)

Quick question..what would happen if someone say..Dan0 or TBH were to leave SC?
Also what about PR losing Galdor or another extremely highly ranked member?

GenkiDragon
29th April 2005, 05:12 AM
I think the problem is that this sort of SC reaction feels very close to home for me.

I know you are biased in your opinion about SC, but come on if you are gona post at least make it something worth reading and don't just post because you are against SC and see forward to any possibility to throw trash at us.
Never my intention and I'm sorry if it came across like this. I don't want to be anti-SC, however I am very anti-SC's decisions.

Operation: Enemy Hands
Starts/Started: Started 2 days 18 Hours 4 Minutes ago
Sadest part being that all robs officers are still on MOC and many have been sabbed in the last 24 hours :(...

it would seem this topic has served no useful purpose. :( :(

I stand by my original posts but not behind robs actions.
And again apologise to CPH and Clockhuys - perhaps slightly thoughtless comments from boths sides... but i still can't stand to see what SC are being led to do to these innocent officers.

Genki

CPH
29th April 2005, 05:14 AM
Lol, cute twist of words to make an off topic point...
I'd say it was the amount of posts SC members have made without thinking before pressing submit, that has caused any anti-SC bias. And the incredible way of wondering off topic to moan about it. But i believe there is another post to discuss that.

perhaps: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=15907&highlight=GUA+bias
and worth a read: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12730&highlight=GUA+bias

:)
Genki

just a quick remark... I don't think that the GUA admins/mods are against SC, some are PR members yes, but so what.
However if you read that second thread, you will see that your attempt of trying to make SC members sound paranoids and to look bad fail yet again, since several member of PR(SC's 'enemy' alliance in the game) are actually saying that it might look like there is something about it :oops:

*Edit*
For your comments of not wanting to sound anti-SC, I really don't know how else I can look at it. I mean after your last comment I reviewed all the previous posts and still sound like it. It can aslo be that my english knowledge just isn't good enough to understand. I will choose to believe that and accept your apology.
*Edit*
Back to Topic.

There is not one single of Rob's officers that are asked to join the SC chain or be sabbed. They can join whoever they may wish. PR/RF/Rogue/you genki anyone they want. Before SC began sabbing we PM every single one of those players and asked to stop supporting Eden/Rob and his actions. To tell you the truth, what really irritates me and the true reason for me sabbing him is that he sold off Special_bear(SB). You can argue that SB deserve it or not, in my opinion no one should be treated like that and if he is to be banned/punished it is supposed to be the admins that do it, not another player. So no matter what I find Eden's actions disgusting.

CPH

SpEcIaL_BeaR
29th April 2005, 05:24 AM
True i put special_bear on ignore and wont respond to him, im just very disappointed and upset that he left without a word of goodbye

Yes, you put me on ignore and doesn't reply back to me, when I messages you on MSN. I left you whitout a word, just like you joined under Euthie without a word. So thats only fair - you joined a new commander and so did I. But in return you sold off my account?

helped Special_Bear so much this age, i helped him practically build his strike action from the ground up, when i went neutral he was open to the clickwhore which gave him more than half of his growth, i tried to recruit him officers, i only got him 3-4 but its the thought and effort that counts there... We truly were great friends and i had hoped to see us at the top together. he messaged me one day last week and said he was thinking about leaving me because of something or other, and had stated he wanted stronger officers around 25-50k army sizes. Euthie had promised to put officers under me, and in turn i told special i would instead give him those officers, didnt seem like enough cause special_bear left without saying goodbye, i was distraught as any commander would be, and i guess in the spur of the moment i probably made a mistake that will destroy me and my reputation.

Yes, you helped me build up my SA by finding farms for me. And yes, I was thankful for that. However, you did recruit me 3-4 officers, but only 1. The rest is recruited by myself, but it seems like I have lost a few officers, as you also send them a message telling them to leave me immdiatly from my account (same time you sold me off). I didn't get half of my growth from CW, though I got a lot from it - but the only thing you did was to go neutral - you did not click ONE SINGLE LINK for me.

Special bear shared his account with me, i helped him farm and spend his gold at hours when he was asleep..

You didn't bank for me when I was asleep. Every night I lost money, so DON'T say you banked for me

Well the day he left i logged into his account, and started selling off his weapons in small segments, few hundred shields at a time, or 1,000 or so hooks at a time, and just watched as random people attacked him, and untrained all his soldiers... i knew what i was doing was wrong and i would regret it, but i did it anyway

Hmm... I don't think you regret what you did. Well, maybe you do, but then its only because everybody think that what you did was wrong - that is the only reason. And yes, you sold off 1,500,000,000 Gold from me and killed 75-80.000 of my soldiers.

and when i get back i will help special_bear rebuild his account, i cant replace the soldiers i let be destroyed but i can at least help him recover some of his stats...

Well, lets just see if you will help me build up my account again. As I am loosing 3 BPM's every turn, I want like 5000 BPM's/IS's in my armory soon. That should do it. Furthermore I would like 15-20.000 hooks/guard dogs. Then you have helped me back up...

Do we have an agreement?

BeaR

glk-
29th April 2005, 06:05 AM
honestly cph . LS knew 100% about it and didn't care. so he must and whole Sc must shut up about my duplicated accounts i holded in age III. ~~ after i left SC i deleted them. to make a restart. apparently SC can't have it that i am a clean player now and i get a lot of threatening pm's in my inbox
/me winks to dragons_fang

CPH
29th April 2005, 07:07 AM
honestly cph . LS knew 100% about it and didn't care. so he must and whole Sc must shut up about my duplicated accounts i holded in age III. ~~ after i left SC i deleted them. to make a restart. apparently SC can't have it that i am a clean player now and i get a lot of threatening pm's in my inbox
/me winks to dragons_fang

Actually I respect that you say that you are a clean player now. I think it is great. What I do find a little strange is that you complain about what SB did when you are admiting that you did something in my opinion worse yourself. So wait let me understand.. it was ok for YOU to have made a mistake like that, but all others shouldn't have the oportunity to change their ways?

Your reasons for massing a helpless account are a little odd though concidering what you admit to have done in the past. Where is the honour in massing an account that was sold off? Show me one action where SC(and I mean many of us, not just 1 idiot) have participated in mass attack/sabs against an account like that. We didn't do it to BB though he probably deserve it(nobody really knew what really happened at that time) nor have we done it to sinisterkill's(PR) or SS(Infern0) We just don't go after the helpless accounts like that.

CPH

its in bold, need i say anymore?

And your right you did not accuse him but your little wistling smiley face and the odd questions associated are only going to fool the mindless :)
i just wanna avoid having boris come here to close this thread it can be interesting
becuase regardless if someone accuses another it will just start more crap

Nameless chain are not SC i never said that, but they act just like SC with the whole going to war with people who leave the chain game plan(also i didn't object and say this was "low/dispicable" etc.. so don't feel the need to quote this:p)

Quick question..what would happen if someone say..Dan0 or TBH were to leave SC?
Also what about PR losing Galdor or another extremely highly ranked member?

No matter how you look at it, wistling smiley face or not.. I'm not saying he cheated or is cheating just giving my opinion and that is that he is lying.
For the part about Nameless1 reacts to different things in game play, I suggest you make a new thread about them.. I can't answer for them.

If TBH was to leave SC, I doubt that many will object to that it is their choise.. They would be dearly missed, but it was dw's own chain she brought to SC and it will be her own chain she is removing from SC. Same as Lord_Galdor or LaCN for that sake.

CPH

glk-
29th April 2005, 07:08 AM
Actually I respect that you say that you are a clean player now. I think it is great. What I do find a little strange is that you complain about what SB did when you are admiting that you did something in my opinion worse yourself. So wait let me understand.. it was ok for YOU to have made a mistake like that, but all others shouldn't have the oportunity to change their ways?

i got pretty well punished for it a few times?
apart from that sc knew about it and supported me . so i find it far from good that people are now complaining.

Your reasons for massing a helpless account are a little odd though concidering what you admit to have done in the past. Where is the honour in massing an account that was sold off? Show me one action where SC(and I mean many of us, not just 1 idiot) have participated in mass attack/sabs against an account like that.

excuse me? i saw sevevral times that people said we should hack fastrobbie and than mass him to death???

i saw it a lot of times. and also YEAY when fastrobbie lost his account.
so i think u can't show any honour from SC side

Hack ? i see you accusing group of people of conspiring to hack an account...~boris

CPH
29th April 2005, 07:27 AM
i got pretty well punished for it a few times?
apart from that sc knew about it and supported me . so i find it far from good that people are now complaining.

excuse me? i saw sevevral times that people said we should hack fastrobbie and than mass him to death???

i saw it a lot of times. and also YEAY when fastrobbie lost his account.
so i think u can't show any honour from SC side

You seen kids saying things like that and you must have seen at the same time that they were told off by SC. Same way as when someone(and I won't mention the name) said something similar about Drunkninja81 last age. Should I ask drunk to post the nick here?

Btw fastrobbie never lost his account did he? I thought that he gave it away to a friend.. at least thats what I saw he posted. That he wanted it back afterwards and the friend didn't want to give it back is a completly other thing.
or did he lost it again after he got it back from the friend?

CPH

Dragon's Fang
29th April 2005, 07:32 AM
Fastrobbie gave away his account, GLK. Then the person didn't want to give it back, but now Fastrobbie has his account back and even join you with his 3rd commander change (which I don't think he should have gotten). It was never hacked.

glk-
29th April 2005, 12:36 PM
oh off topic btw: dragon_fang's the answer is this

291 officers total | page 1 of 10 Next >>
2179 officers total | page 1 of 73 Next
that's the difference?

Gazza
29th April 2005, 01:36 PM
Shocking thread this 1 :dazeda: i dunno how the hell any 1 could do that to another player ,enemy or not .And just for the record ,Nameless left SC and they didnt mass or sab us , yeah there has been some clashes with some chains but nothing to do with leaving.We even still are friends with most of SC
so SC do not mass every chain that leaves at all ppl , even some of the clashes we had with SC after leaving they were actualy still civil to us .
Just wanted to clear that 1 up as alot of ppl are only seeing one side to the story here on ppl leaving SC . Also Gent Jacob and Hyoga are doin ok and still friends with most of SC , so you may wanna look at those instances first as both are far bigger chains than the other that left .

boriszima
29th April 2005, 01:47 PM
I do read all the posts. Thank you, HoT-NoKtUrNaL for quick reminders about our special "no cheating accusations rules." If you know your post is off-topic, why post it ? Thats considered a spam and it also against the rules. Keep it clean. And to be sure, there is no GUA biased toward any one single allaince in koc.

AserSt0rm
29th April 2005, 02:04 PM
Let me add you and Aser to the above list. Did any of you got massed by SC?
We only got sabbed by Gent_Jacob on day 2 I believe :P
Make something worth reading? This whole thread isnt worth reading, it's a flame war.

Now thats outa the way
Aser as in Aser WP?
didnt know was from SC(learn somethin new everyday)

I was SC for a year. I broke away at the beginning of this age because of flawed leadership.

Aser

Davie
29th April 2005, 02:22 PM
To be honest i couldnt care less if Eden has "balls and confessed up to it". big deal. He did something that in my eyes is despicable. sold off a account as revenge. For that he should be ashamed and Im glad he is.

CPH
29th April 2005, 07:56 PM
We only got sabbed by Gent_Jacob on day 2 I believe :P
Make something worth reading? This whole thread isnt worth reading, it's a flame war.

I was SC for a year. I broke away at the beginning of this age because of flawed leadership.

Aser

:frusty: So get sabbed by Gent_Jacob is a SC mass now? :heh:
For the part about not worth reading it.. I think that answers it self.

CPH

lsfamily
30th April 2005, 02:13 AM
Shocking thread this 1 :dazeda: i dunno how the hell any 1 could do that to another player ,enemy or not .And just for the record ,Nameless left SC and they didnt mass or sab us , yeah there has been some clashes with some chains but nothing to do with leaving.We even still are friends with most of SC
so SC do not mass every chain that leaves at all ppl , even some of the clashes we had with SC after leaving they were actualy still civil to us .
Just wanted to clear that 1 up as alot of ppl are only seeing one side to the story here on ppl leaving SC . Also Gent Jacob and Hyoga are doin ok and still friends with most of SC , so you may wanna look at those instances first as both are far bigger chains than the other that left .

yes many have left SC and haven't been massed for that.
there are some high ranked ppl posting in this very thread.
genki, aser, ashari... even when meal left we didn't mass him, but the chain has shifted against us, just like FR did after he came back.
if they choose to go neutral and not intend to harm SC, i don't think any one in Sc would agree to mass them. but if they choose to join an enemy alliance, then that means war...and the MOC comes into play.

and glk, please stop talking crap about us planing to hack ppl just because we don't like them....may be u just read a comment made by a kid just like u,that's just stupid. we just laugh at comment like that in the forum

glk-
30th April 2005, 06:59 AM
and glk, please stop talking crap about us planing to hack ppl just because we don't like them....may be u just read a comment made by a kid just like u,<== :o nice insult can u make something better?
that's just stupid. we just laugh at comment like that in the forum <== no udon't . there is none that goes against it.

iwth the arrows my comment ~
ow yeah one more thing .a normal SC member can see as much as I and more people of PR can see :) yes even with the current validation system from Sc. cause people just install scripts in return for a full armory /chain ;)

glk ~

lsfamily
30th April 2005, 02:48 PM
:rant: ^^this is why these threads end up getting closed. because someone just post something not relevant to the topic and we go off topic.
yes this means i'm not going to argue with u glk, 'cos there is NO point. any one with a bit of sensibility will see the point i made that u quoted in ur post.

so shall we bring this ontopic and stop flaming and getting warnings! :rant:

yes its true that some new and interesting news has come to life, but does that have anything to do with the ongoing mass? no. the mass is a reaction to a political situation. it all comes down to the fight SC and PR has

MarkMartin
1st May 2005, 01:03 AM
I have one thing to say...SC has won this...very onesided...since Eden didn't come to the aid of any of his officers...he destroyed one account personally...and many others via proxy...he left me no choice but to change commanders and stop the sabbing...if he had laid out a plan as to a course of action besides keep a log of who is sabbing us and telling us they will pay for it somewhere down the road...when is down the road? after our accounts have been completely destroyed and worthless...or did you he have some miracle cure for it up his sleeve?...i waited around for you eden in the irc room and you would never talk...you were always away on MSN...so maybe i thought you would read this and it would get your attention...i am extremely dissappointed in my choice to make eden my commander...i tried standing behind you and you failed me...i hope others in your chain follow suit and switch commanders...if you have no changes left...reset your account...you would be better off as your current account is more than likely useless...Rob...i won't hold my breath for an explanation as to why you are silent

boriszima
1st May 2005, 01:16 AM
so are there any relevent actions regarding to this thread's original response ?

glk- you said scripts ? for me it seemed subtle but does sound like its not kosher. no real reason to make such remarks. they only start another flame war. and if another flame war starts, then this thread will turn into ashes.

Presence
1st May 2005, 12:25 PM
i am not entirely sure about this but bomberman is not in PR is he?

I checked the chain, and Eden-LoA isn't in the PR chain.

this is just a message to those people who in the earlier posts stated that SC was always against PR. =/

i think it's kinda sad.. Mass sab an ex-member for leaving... A few of my officers left me and some even quit KoC and i didn't do anything to them =/. of coures im not a super large alliance either. But also when my account got stolen and my commander got changed, my old alliance didn't start mass sabbing me when i decided not reset my account and move back...

I don't know. that's just my two cents. now im in DES and as far as i know, either the players do not want to leave, or they leave quietly because i've never heard of anybody leaving the chain and / or getting mass sabbed for doing that. =/

p.s. Good luck to you Eden-LoA . i think it was a very good thing that you did, leaving SC.

and also to the person who's signature says something about SC's recruiter being slower than Wildfire and LS having more men... Well here's the thing: Wildfire has banned many chains from their recruiter, where as, last time i checked, SC allowed everybody on their recruiter. I coulda sworn i saw something like "let your enemies help you grow".

but yah. whatever. Denny is currently #1 at moment too.

to the ex loa member guy.
1 last note... Eden cannot be expected to tend to your every whim and need. Many koc players tend to do other things tahn just play koc.... so maybe if u just give him a little bit more time he might have helped you.

Efreet
1st May 2005, 01:13 PM
bomer is a PR member and so are a quite a few members of his alliance/clan but they are not currently allied to PR we are just are very friendly terms.

denouncing
1st May 2005, 03:08 PM
Nothing excuses what Eden did to Special_Bear. Whatever we did to his chain, we did through the game and not by logging into someone else's account.

Yes, it was wrong for Special_Bear to share account loggin info and he was a fool for not changing his password. However, Eden had the power NOT to do what he did. That is what sets us apart from the animals:

Self-Control.

I will never ask for my officer's loggins. There is a line that must not be taken by a commander and Eden crossed it, big time.

sooo... u think ur better then eden because he did thet??
my opinion: eden didn't do things very right, but neither dit SC, mass sabbing on ppls, everything is coming down on 1 thing -> selfish

ow and btw, on your question if strikerclan has a slow recruiter, then why does lord striker have 3M men -> lord striker has over 2500 officers and denny only abaut 300 (last time saw)

ow btw, calling ppl an animal isn't nice.... even though u didn't do it directly, it can harm ppl a lot

Pervertedhitman
1st May 2005, 05:22 PM
Hmmm...

Fastrobbie left, he got massed...
Eden left, he got massed...

Don't you see a pattern here? I do ;)

And it isn't a nice pattern either. People leaving your chain does not mean you have to screw them over. If they leave they leave, it's their decision and not yours. Doing this is going to leave you down and out, screwed over like a bull's horn up your ass.

By the way Dragon's Fang, explain your clan's actions to me... I've always wanted a little verbal touche with you.

Falc0St0rm
1st May 2005, 08:57 PM
Hmmm...

Fastrobbie left, he got massed...
Eden left, he got massed...

Don't you see a pattern here? I do ;)

so your sayin only 2 people left sc? alot leave sc and there is no mass, when they get massed then they just make more noise so those are the only ones you hear about. also one or two people sabbing them is not a mass. I know of alot that left and there is noone even notices. it depends on they way you left and alot of other things..

Falc0

~uniQue~
2nd May 2005, 03:33 AM
so your sayin only 2 people left sc? alot leave sc and there is no mass, when they get massed then they just make more noise so those are the only ones you hear about. also one or two people sabbing them is not a mass. I know of alot that left and there is noone even notices. it depends on they way you left and alot of other things..

Falc0

Yeah, many ppl left Sc and some more might leave in time..

I guess the reason why FR and Eden chains put on MOC is, they had huge and powerful chains when they left.. And LS pissed @ both and put them on Moc. What he cares is just his account it seems, since both FR and Eden made their chains themselves..

Hyoga and Jacob also left SC chain. But they had rather small accounts when they first left. That's why I think they didn't get mass when they left. Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see them on Moc..

And I wouldn't call it "1 or 2 people sabbing"

Operation (Welcome Party: Fastrobbie)

Operation Welcome Party: Fastrobbie targets have had a total of 131,010 items sabbed; a net value of $907,204,800; 23% of thier reconed armory.

Operation (Enemy Hands)
Operation Enemy Hands targets have had a total of 208,353 items sabbed; a net value of $2,683,405,400; 38% of thier reconed armory.

(this is within 6 days^)

Besides, it shouldn't depend on "the way you left"
What's the fault of officers?
Why should they get sabbed for commanders' acts?
That is why PR restricted chain sabbing at the very beginning. But due to SC's insisting on hitting innocent players, PR leaders had to remove the rules restricting chain sweeping.

But LS encourages SC members to chain sweep those 2.
I'm skipping the innocent officer part now. Why should Eden and FR get sabbed? They both worked hard for their chains, accounts. I know FR sent recruit messages for his top officers Xendalop and Chaos. I think a person can do whatever he wants to do with a thing "he" made..

LS once again showed that he disrespects people's choices and try to punish them for their acts..

Dragon's Fang
2nd May 2005, 08:57 AM
Personally, I don't think I have to explain anything to anyone. Eden was throughly warned before he left not to join an enemy chain and what he did to Special_Bear was disgusting. I don't like chain sweeping myself, nor did I ever chain sweep until I heard what he did to poor Special_Bear.

beowulf2
2nd May 2005, 11:43 AM
I don't like chain sweeping myself, nor did I ever chain sweep until I heard what he did to poor Special_Bear.

Get a grip on yourself man... he didn't rape special bear or make sexual advances on him. You say "poor special bear" as if he can't walk anymore. It's a game... CALM DOWN.

Besides, if you read eden's post... he said he joined euthie, who was under xamyx, who was also neutral. However, amy joined the bomber army without asking eden, so he's been a victim of this. He got dragged into another large chain without wanting to. I consider eden to be a good friend, and i though i think what he did to special bear was wrong, i think nobody here has the right to say shit to him just because he made a mistake. He's been getting messages saying that he's a fool and a backstabber and a traitor and various other abuses, but i think you shouldn't judge a person by what he does in a game. Leave him alone.
Oh and Dragon's Fang, LS has 73 pages of officers and Denny has 10... that's why he's got more people. CR really is slow.

katt
2nd May 2005, 12:22 PM
as far as this whole thread goes.

SS_deathshead started this thread. He joined SC at the beginning of this age, same time as I did. When FastRobbie's chain was up for recruiting SS_deathshead was recruiting. I didn't know all the prior events that had passed and was nobody to judge the situation, so I neither sabbed or recruited FastRobbie's chain.

So who is talking?

As far as spending for officers like Eden did, and GLK changing his ways.
I did that too last age, i spent for my officers and others and had spenders for my own account. The company I kept then had the moral of doing that and it was a common thing, so I started doing that too after a month or so into the age.

I always felt bad over cheating. I cut all of my own spenders off later when I didn't trust them. It kinda felt good to come clean on that. But later I was hacked, and it's likely it was by one of my previous spenders, wich is probably the administrators never gave me my account back, altho ranked ~300.
They hacked me by taking over my hotmail account by going through the recovery thing. Silly of me, that I didn't think they would go that low.

I was in a very similar situation last age as Eden. Officers choosing alliance over me, that really hurt. Especially since my top officer said he was sticking with me no matter where I went, and he didn't. I had the login to my 2 best officers, but I didn't sell them off. That is simply a thing I couldn't do. I was extremely angry, at a time I heard I was accused of being a bad commander wich was just too much, so I sabbed my officers while I had their login information, just to show them how I felt they had repaid me for what I thought I had done for them.
So Eden, defend yourself if you like. You have a right to be hurt, but others have been through the same, and I even got hacked on top of that at the same time, and I didn't do what you did.
Actually, I even spent for the officer who decided to not stay with me. This while my old alliance was massing my hacked profile...
Well I only lost one officer afterall, altho I went to the enemy and my old alliance did all they could to discriminate me.

I just may leave SC due to that I have scores to settle. However I do feel treated well by SC, and my commander CPH_KILL is the best commander ever, and our group is just the best I've ever been part of in my time in KoC. SC has only be good to me, I will give them my account if I leave, and start totally fresh, all alone in the big bad KoC battlefield, build a spyprofile and then settle scores.

I've enjoyed this age, no cheating. It really feels good. And I am so pleased to see a stricter policy this age about spending and see the administrators acting.

And I wouldn't mind a 3 days suspension for what I did last age by spending for my officers and others, and others spending for me. It was wrong, and I regret doing it. I normally play everything straight. If I get a partner in cards that wants to cheat, I make sure we lose just to make him pay for trying to cheat.

Dragon's Fang
2nd May 2005, 12:40 PM
Special_Bear is the real victim here, not Eden.

Eden was warned and warned again about what would happen if and when he joined an enemy chain. If he didn't pay much attention about what his commander's commander was up to, that's his own look out.

Deaths_WP
2nd May 2005, 05:07 PM
People dont you notice that major chains are constantly leaving SC??? There is a reason for that... beacuse the leadership is flawed and their leader is a joke when it comes to communication. Eden left SC because of the reason stated above, and I agree with the decision made. Eden made a decision to leave and because striker loses once again (he should be used to it by now) he needs to rebuild his bruised ego. LS runs his clan like they are in fact HIS. He makes their decisions, and all the noobs follow(no offence to those that dont, i know many many fun and cool SC players, Xena i love ya, same with sath and lots others) Maybe this is a time for the people in SC to realise that it isnt the friendly bortherly clan its advertised as. Its a fricking dictatorship and when people start to realise that, stuff like these masses will stop occuring. (I wont adress Eden's decision to use an account to sell off beacuse I would be flaming liek crazy)

SpEcIaL_BeaR
3rd May 2005, 08:32 AM
I'm skipping the innocent officer part now. Why should Eden and FR get sabbed? They both worked hard for their chains, accounts. I know FR sent recruit messages for his top officers Xendalop and Chaos. I think a person can do whatever he wants to do with a thing "he" made..

Well, if you think the reason why Eden's chain was sabbed, then you must feel really bad. Because Eden made his own account (thats what you say) - I also made my own account, BUT I was also mass sabbed/attacked

6 days ago uniQue 19,711 Gold stolen 1 0 720
6 days ago uniQue 29,523 Gold stolen 1 0 429
6 days ago uniQue 30,421 Gold stolen 1 0 507
6 days ago uniQue 85,586 Gold stolen 1 1 626
6 days ago uniQue 94,842 Gold stolen 1 3 971

I guess that you was not out for getting my money?? Am I right?

BeaR

vengefuldeath87
4th May 2005, 04:53 PM
special bear, if you want the masses back on you just drop me a pm. you chose to ignore the rules of the game, therefore you being hacked was deserved. the fact that sc know this info and still keep you as a member disgusts me, it just shows their current state of affairs.

the koc admins should just ban the pair of you and be done with it.

boriszima
4th May 2005, 05:14 PM
special bear, if you want the masses back on you just drop me a pm. you chose to ignore the rules of the game, therefore you being hacked was deserved. the fact that sc know this info and still keep you as a member disgusts me, it just shows their current state of affairs.

the koc admins should just ban the pair of you and be done with it.

Thats,as you posted is to be decided by koc admins. anyways,try not to get this off topic. I dont want thist to be a flame war

DarkL0rd
4th May 2005, 07:36 PM
As a bit of an insider on this whole thing, I can lend a hand to this discussion (especially since I've quit KoC).

At the start of this Age, I talked to Mael a couple times about his chain and all that. He sincerely wanted to build a big chain for SC. He wanted to be the biggest "BattleGroup" and move up to the top ranks like B00KemDAN0 and dw... and that's why he gave a ton of sell-offs using DeusPayne's account at the end of Age 3.

Then Age 4 came around, and some of his sell-offs didn't exactly pan out well. He started off the Age and after a few weeks he was clearly falling behind most of the other big players within SC (my army size was nearly triple his when I quit). I know from experience that Mael is a damn smart guy. He really knows his stuff. But that's kind of his downfall. He's extremely arrogant too. Every conversation I had with him I felt like he was treating me like a child or a student. So in a wierd way, I think part of why he left was due to his pride. This Age clearly didn't pan out the way he hoped.

As for Striker's mass, why not mass him? First of all, this is a WAR GAME. People should be massing each other all the time for no reason. That's what makes this game fun. I once got told by a high ranking member of PR that "I shouldn't recruit anyone who already has a commander because that's immoral".... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!? Just have fun playing the game the way you want. DeusPayne was the main man within SC for a long time, and he's still one of my favorite all-time players in this game. Receiving his account was an honor that frankly MaelSt0rm wasn't worthy of. LordStriker feels betrayed on a personal level, so he's massing Mael. Completely understandable.

Mistakes made by Mael:

1- Naming DeusPayne's account Eden-Loa? What the feck kind of name is that. Take some Ancient Greek ethnic community and combine it with the "birthplace of civilization"... Such a stupid name man, seriously...
2- Moving a legendary SC account into an enemy chain. The ultimate slap in the face.
3- Not understanding LordStriker. LS plays this game on a very personal level (if you think about the players he has a real grudge with, they're players who betrayed him or mocked him personally, not necessarily those who hurt him within KoC). The Core of SC are his true friends within KoC (it is not that they are trusted because they hold good ranks, they hold good ranks because they are trusted).

I say mass away SC. If other alliances don't think there is enough "moral evidence to warrant a mass attack", then tell them they're taking this game way to fecking seriously, and need to lighten up.

DarkL0rd

HoD
5th May 2005, 05:44 AM
1- Naming DeusPayne's account Eden-Loa? What the feck kind of name is that. Take some Ancient Greek ethnic community and combine it with the "birthplace of civilization"... Such a stupid name man, seriously...
2- Moving a legendary SC account into an enemy chain. The ultimate slap in the face.
3- Not understanding LordStriker. LS plays this game on a very personal level (if you think about the players he has a real grudge with, they're players who betrayed him or mocked him personally, not necessarily those who hurt him within KoC). The Core of SC are his true friends within KoC (it is not that they are trusted because they hold good ranks, they hold good ranks because they are trusted).

1- ... Let the man name his account whatever he wants. Special_Bear, Lord_Striker, Denny_PR, Sweet_Shadow,Graajoehe, Bombermanneke (some random names I picked, don't be offended :p) I bet there are TONS of people who find those all very stupid names.
2- When he changed commanders, I don't think it was an enemy chain. Unless xAmyx was an enemy of SC at the time ofcourse. It became an enemy chain when they joined Bomber, but who says he knew in advance that this was gonna happen?

3- How can you be offended and hold a real grudge over a game? Like you say yourself "then tell them they're taking this game way to fecking seriously, and need to lighten up." I mean, my nephew was my officer, he joined someone else because he got offered a nice deal. Do you think I feel offended on a personal level? Noooo, cuz it's a bloody game.

HoD

Dragon's Fang
9th May 2005, 08:18 AM
Just to let everyone know, we are not unresonable people.

"ghostdestruction" has been removed from the MOC since he/she has left Eden.

Efreet
9th May 2005, 02:45 PM
so your saying since he left Eden he's been removed? That's pretty petty that the only way to get off of it is to move chains or what not. Wow I"m glad I'm not in a clan that would do that to me.

side note- Dragong Feng, good job at changing your sig, but still you didn't answer the questions and oh by the way we are in Age 4 not 5. I guess your too scared to be a threat this age.

Lemmy
9th May 2005, 11:12 PM
Just to let everyone know, we are not unresonable people.

"ghostdestruction" has been removed from the MOC since he/she has left Eden.

Please think about that again.
I just left SC because i didnt fit in, and the reason i made clear in the forum while ago.(ofcourse its deleted already)
And i already have a crap load of sab's on me not to mention all the attacks....it already started 1 hour after i left SC. I never ever did anything against SC that would justify the sabs/attacks on me, yeah maybe saying my honest opinion on certain unfair things...oh and leaving ofcourse
And yes i joined an enemy chain of SC, but thats because its a good friend and thats important for me when playing a game. and i didnt joined his chain with the intention to sab or attack SC.
Ofcourse i do sab SC now, because would be pretty stupid if i wouldnt after getting my logs full with SC members everyday.
But anyway boring story, and its not flaming, but just couldnt resist seeing your post.

Regards
Drifter

m00ler
10th May 2005, 06:51 AM
well if u just left SC recently.. looks like you joined under menofnobilty(known chainsweeper)

and since id say the first month of the age, his chain started chain sabbing SC members,, so his chain was added to the MOC.. and still is.. so i imagine if you went under someone else, other than menofnobilty, u would of never got sabbed for leaving...

thought id point this out..

m00ler

Lemmy
10th May 2005, 07:15 AM
So i joined menofnobility does that mean i chainsab SC also?
He's just a good friend so thats why i joined him...and being in his chain is enough for you guys to put me on moc?
Sorry maybe its me, but i dont see the point in that.
But anyway its fun lol, atleast i have something to do also instead of banking :tongue:

Drifter

clockhuys
10th May 2005, 09:08 AM
I don't think you get it. He is chainsabbing SC, so SC is chainsabbing him. You are in his chain, so you are sabbed. But Im glad your having fun. That is what it is all about.

Dragon's Fang
10th May 2005, 09:09 AM
Look Lemmy, your issue is completely off topic for this thread.

However, we only place entire chains on the MOC. There are only three ways to get off the MOC:

Quit KoC altogether.

Leave a known enemy chainsweeper or SC traitor chain.

Join SC under one of Lord Striker's officers or sub-officers.

WareW0lf_WP
10th May 2005, 01:42 PM
You know Dragon’s Fang...reading what you have just written

"Quit KoC altogether.

Join SC under one of Lord Striker's officers or sub-officers" .

sounds very dictatorial and is an absolute ultimatum...no room for negotiation...
You nor your Clan (or any Clan) have the dominion to determine a players right to play or how they play this game..
Those demands are absolute BS...There are always other options and alternatives other than the decrees you have stated....it must make whoever issues them as policy feel really special and powerful....
They are simply a preposterous set of demands......
From an ole man in this game who has seen this bravado all to often before... from those who like to believe they have the power...makes 'em feel good eh! :)

Dragon's Fang
10th May 2005, 02:49 PM
You know Dragon’s Fang...reading what you have just written

"Quit KoC altogether.

Join SC under one of Lord Striker's officers or sub-officers" .

sounds very dictatorial and is an absolute ultimatum...no room for negotiation...
You nor your Clan (or any Clan) have the dominion to determine a players right to play or how they play this game..
Those demands are absolute BS...There are always other options and alternatives other than the decrees you have stated....it must make whoever issues them as policy feel really special and powerful....
They are simply a preposterous set of demands......
From an ole man in this game who has seen this bravado all to often before... from those who like to believe they have the power...makes 'em feel good eh! :)

Yes there is another way to get off the MOC:

Don't get on it to begin with.

The idea is to think before messing with one of the biggest clans in KoC. Remember our motto:

"Only Family is safe."

Everyone here knows the effectiveness of the MOC. Eden and Fastrobbie can certainly testify to the effectiveness of the SC tool. I certainly don't want to end up on it. Also, the point of chainsweeping is to 'kill' the offenders support.

Again, our ultimatums are not unlike many others. I know for a fact that drunkninja81 and GLK has sent PMs to SC members and told them they if the quit SC, they will stop (since I was on the reciving end of these messages) mass sabbing them.

Ktalah
10th May 2005, 03:31 PM
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but Eden-LOA's chain is pretty much gone. His highest ranked officer is #26,969. I seriously doubt that command chain will be adding much to SC's enemy list.

On the whole war ethics thing, I think anything goes. But chain-sabbing will not make you any friends, and you will piss off some innocents. Last age I got heavily sabbed for my chain and that just meant I retaliated in kind.

Scintilla
15th May 2005, 10:03 PM
Not all SC members are concerned with chains leaving the clan. My commander has been nothing but helpful and friendly, and I try to do the same with my officers. While I want to see the members of SC do well, I just want to have fun playing. I'm sure that there are members of every clan who take it very seriously, and all of the verbal attacks against the kind of people in each clan (like SC being sore losers, or PR letting people leave with honor) are too general. While I have played this since Age 1, this is the first age I am in a clan, and I enjoy being a member of SC, though the right commander makes any alliance worthwhile.

Ghost
16th May 2005, 02:24 PM
If you hate SC so much... then get help from other alliances and destroy it.

SC can do whatever they want. This is a war game... if they want to conquer the KoC world, they are free to try. And if anyone wants to take SC down... you are also free to try.

As long as they follow the KoC rules, they can do anything they want: Chain sweep, mass sab, be KoC dictators... there is no rule prohibiting any of this.

If you don't like the game, there are others you can play.

PS: I don't like what SC is doing, but there is nothing I can do about it... so just play with it.

YgravikT
16th May 2005, 03:42 PM
<start>
As in any wars and games you have the good and the evil and SC is just evil .. just like, lets see .. Relentless is good ^^

SC leaders even said it themself that its good to be the one and only true evil in this game lol=p

So it all depends on what side you want to be on.. the dark side .. as in SC .. or the good and shiny, brave God sendt side .. well like Relentless :biggrin3:
<end spam>

NoKtUrNaL
16th May 2005, 07:56 PM
Wouldnt PR be considered the good side? seeing as they have the common goal to "end LS"who is the Lord of "evil" (hehe not a bad title ;) )
Either way yes its quite obvious its a good VS evil scenario but theres alot more neutral challengers standing along the sidelines when one slips up

YgravikT
16th May 2005, 08:38 PM
I guess they are .. but kinda still naughty :tongue:

All things come from good though ..PR, SC, infern0 were all once part of the RF :whistilin

lsfamily
17th May 2005, 02:51 AM
i don't think SC was ever given a chance to be the "good" side here in koc (if u can easily have good and bad sides, when every thing is shades of gray)

so we took what was given to us....
we could say its GOOD to be BAD

EFX
22nd May 2005, 02:50 PM

H2SO4
22nd May 2005, 04:41 PM
oh no they cant do anything to me cause they arent strong enough,
Eden

Hmm, I seem to have a grand total of over 100 of ur shields in my logs. So I don't think ur right there. 33 in one attack run. I think i'll have a pay another visit soon.

Ur a traitor Eden, pure and simple, but I never attacked you until you did something far worse which I'm not allowed to talk about here. I don't care about ur officers, I've never attacked any of them and they are of no interest to me, but I can promise u that for that one act I will continue to sab u to the end of the age and beyond. That's all I have to say.

hurukenshin
2nd June 2005, 03:29 PM
SC has the right to do what they feel its a WAR game mas/sab is just a setback to foe

beowulf2
2nd June 2005, 11:48 PM
Hmm, I seem to have a grand total of over 100 of ur shields in my logs...

He can buy more shields than you can sab in a day. His rank may not rise faster, but it'll rise nonetheless. Anyway, i understand why you're gonna sab him. I'm still going to get every last SC member that sabbed me while i was under eden. I dropped from 2000 to 40000 in hours, so i'm not going to let that go.

Fishmaster_1
14th June 2005, 09:42 PM
I myself disagree with some of the policeies taken towards leaving members of the SC, but to put it plan and simple some of the ppl do deserve to be sabbed to death, others not so much so. And i have not sabbed anyone that has left the SC.

Dvd_X
15th June 2005, 05:59 PM
Striker Clan has always been this way, it's just their way of dealing with people leaving their clan. If Maelst0rm asked around for more information on stuff like this he could've thought about some other stuff before going under Euthie (who is known for his contro decisions by many).

Leave this problem as a wiser person and use this new information in the future.

If its a war game and u can sab whoever u want. Why LS made a code of honor? Cuz there should be some moderation. Byt the way such codes has many contradictions and its arranged by the Core members of SC according to what they need.

Cadawg
16th June 2005, 01:12 PM
Good that I asked people not to hold thier breath waiting for explanation on how you managed 5k clicks :blies:
ps. If I in anyway offend people with this you can PM me in KoC: CPH_KILL and I will try to edit your nick out.

I was at CR early this morning and the top mass clicker ( and by your lights 3 or 4 friends???) had over 8,000 in the last 24 hours.

As of right now prraiders(and however many friends) is showing 11,521 clicks. mini1000 has 5793. Truths. Blade92503 has 4469. CPH how is it you don't know how many clicks armys run up on CR?

lvly5TiCa1
17th June 2005, 04:53 AM
the highest ive EVER seen on any recruiter is 29631...guess which one the SC click demon

No SC does not target members that leave Sc they sab or 5x1 targets that ATTACK OR MASS SC AFTER LEAVING...in doing so they r living their motto "Only Family is Safe"

maggot
17th June 2005, 10:23 AM

Falc0
Don't you see the point?!

SC only masses if someone big leaves and it means a loss to them, off course they won't go after every n00b that leaves cuz they would have to mass 5times/day :heh:

LordDetenzer
17th June 2005, 05:59 PM
stupid stupid people IMO. once they leave the clan we ARE FREE TO SAB THEM. SC do not have allies, so we can do what we want with them. your forgetting this is a war game, ya war with your enemies and GUESS WHAT, people not in your alliance tends to be enemies!

end. of my talk

CPH
17th June 2005, 07:21 PM
I was at CR early this morning and the top mass clicker ( and by your lights 3 or 4 friends???) had over 8,000 in the last 24 hours.

As of right now prraiders(and however many friends) is showing 11,521 clicks. mini1000 has 5793. Truths. Blade92503 has 4469. CPH how is it you don't know how many clicks armys run up on CR?

?

First of all this is really old, secondly as I stated in that post, read how the CR works and then talk about it please. Then you will understand.
Eden however never clicked that much, as a difference to you, I knew him and talked to him.

CPH

Maximus-
22nd June 2005, 04:52 PM
Great Code of Honor that SC has... lol!
Do you have it on paper? or LS used it to clean himself after taking care of nature issues? My 5 euros :)