PDA

View Full Version : Warriors 4 Christ

JimmyOrangeSeed
26th April 2005, 10:38 AM
Alliance Name: Warriors 4 Christ (W4C)

Alliance Member Count 100

Alliance Forum Link: W4C Forum (http://www.warriors4christalliance.com/Forum/mainpage.php)

Alliance Website Link: W4C Website ( www.Warriors4ChristAlliance.com)

Alliances : Infernal Incarnates, DES, The Jedi Alliance, The Summoned

Brief description of your alliance:
Warriors 4 Christ was started in the beginning of Age 4. We are a Christian Alliance. We are the only active Christian Alliance on Kings of Chaos. Right now we are neutral to everyone and we do not have any enemies.
We use the recruiter on Wildfire and we will be adding more in the future. We are a strong tight group, and we are very active. We care for our members, and our only concern is helping out our members.
As a Christian Alliance you can expect us to play fair, with careness towards others. You will not get hate tells, or Chain-Sabs from our members.
As a W4C member, we can guarantee that you will become strong and will get a lot of help from other members.
Come join us and see why Warriors 4 Christ is going to become the strongest alliance in Kings Of Chaos.

NOTE : Warriors4Christ is no longer an alliance in KoC. If you are looking for a Christian alliance for KoC please check out Knights of Heaven (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=29234).

Aprroved Posters

Znakey
Jamesn
Zelor_X
JL-IFE
RangeMan141
AL2
destroyer_king18
vegetalma

Approved: ~ Haplo

The moderator contact for this thread is Haplo

Zelor.eXe
9th May 2005, 03:51 PM
wow this is great to see an allaince like this in koc, good job guys :)

God bless you!

rezmore3333
9th May 2005, 04:46 PM
how do you play fair on koc do you not sabb any one or back up your alliance

ZnakeY
15th May 2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks for that Zelor_X may god bless you aswell :)

Well, rezmore as you can see in the first post, fair to us means no chain-sabbing and no hate tells, but we will still protect or fellow comrades and help them out to the best of our power...

Zelor.eXe
17th May 2005, 05:48 PM
i think he was asking in general, i can understand no mail or chain sabs, but do you sab or mass attack people who harrass your members?

ZnakeY
17th May 2005, 05:53 PM
Well like most smart alliances we try to solve such things peacefuly at first, but if that wont work, ofcourse we'll take actions.

JL-IFE
17th May 2005, 07:29 PM
Wow, this is great. Its awesome to see people like yourselves stick up for such a great cause no matter what anyone else thinks. I my self am a christian and I try and do my best to show that on KoC. KoC name = JesusLoves-IFE

I wish you all the best and I may try and stop by your IRC channel and get to know fellow Christians.

Good luck,
JL

ZnakeY
18th May 2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks for that JL.
We have already meet some hard/harsh reactions but hey what can you expect.
Everyone is very welcome to stop by and chat a little on irc or even a few words on our forums. Nice to see some other christians around. Best of luck!

JimmyOrangeSeed
22nd May 2005, 11:46 PM
I am proud to say that Warriors 4 Christ is up and running. It took us a few weeks with a few minor bumps but we are growing in numbers and rank everyday. We are still working on a website and we are always looking for more recruits. Feel free to come and see what we are all about.

ZnakeY
1st June 2005, 01:54 PM
I so happy and proud to be apart of this alliance :) We are just so close to each other, even new members bound quick... Now we got our own recruiter working even though its only a energized one, its enough for our needs so far :) Our forums is alive with 37 members and in our IRC channel you can always find someone to talk to... Even me with my wierd sleeping habits :P Would love to see some new faces around though...

JimmyOrangeSeed
4th June 2005, 11:48 AM
what a bullshit go get ur believe in god somewhere else please

It is disappointing to see that people have to try and crush other peoples belief systems, even in an online game. I dont mind if you dont believe in God but I do not need you to come in MY thread and try to bash on us. If you wanna bash go start your own thread please. Also, please learn to spell.... you look like a 12 year old just trying to get some attention.

Thank you

theLordsarmy
4th June 2005, 11:22 PM
This is an awesome alliance, I've been in 4 or 5 of them this is by far the best alliance, everyone is friendly.... and dude go bash yourself, bummer kids these days...

THE_CLAP2
6th June 2005, 11:49 AM
This is for my christian brothers...

2nd Peter 2:15

"For it is God's will that you, by doing good, silence the ignorance of foolish people."

And as for our uneducated person that doesn't understand christianity..

Proverbs 1:22

"How long, foolish ones, will you love ignorance?
How long will you mockers enjoy mocking
and you fools hate knowledge?"

Enjoy everyone

RangeMan141
8th June 2005, 10:34 AM
This alliance is the best christian alliances around, almost the only one... Wihout followers of christ... So come and join, if you are'nt christian as well... We ould like to have you to there!!

-Range

ZnakeY
13th June 2005, 03:36 PM
We're growing as never before 34 members and 48 forum members. :) And now we got a member in the top 100 :D Congratulations nkydude.

So that leave's two goals website (under construction) and to see a member in the top 50.

I leave you for now with this verse :

My dear brothers take, note of this:
Everyone should be quick to listen,
slow to speak and slow to become angry.
For mans anger does not bring about righteous life that god desires.
Therefore, get rid of moral filth and the evil that is so
prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

James 1:19-21

Still I might not be the most christian guy around but this one speaks to my heart!

alwaysl00king2
13th June 2005, 08:28 PM
I know u don't know me..but I wanted to wish u all the best of luck. Good idea.....I hope the benefits of this meet ur expectations.

AL2

SAM-I-AM
23rd June 2005, 05:38 PM
this is a rele good christian alliance and is very practicle.

join now, it offers help on KoC and help in life with more things than most other alliances offer.

the link is on the fist post i believe, so join now

Sam

Destroyer_king
28th June 2005, 11:55 PM
yep this is a great alliance, i have had contact with jimmy and he is really commited to the people of this alliance.

vegetalma
5th July 2005, 03:17 PM
:romeo: hi people ,,, :hifolks:

jamesn
24th July 2005, 02:01 AM
I'm glad to see so many members of the KoC community come to have a look at our website and forums and join us. Our numbers are ever growing, from our reservist ranks to fully-fledged members of our chain.
Also to have members and commanders who are so committed to upgrading/renovating our website and forums constantly, always trying to come up with new ideas is great and shows fantastic commitment to the chain that they have committed themselves to.
We've dealt with our share of problems, and put up with people who don't agree with our beliefs, but we know that we shouldn't fight back or speak out against these people because that'll drop us to their level and then they'll beat us at their own game ;)

GwahirHSA
25th July 2005, 12:37 AM
Great to have such an alliance in KOC! I hope this wil work out to bring the gospel spread, also via a game like this :)

Zelor.eXe
4th August 2005, 11:31 AM
This is a good alliance, I have seen the forums and they look good, I would recommend this alliance because it has a good foot in the game and in faith so its 100% all around! :banana:

God bless you!

ZnakeY
4th August 2005, 10:16 PM
So nice to look in here and see a couple of positive people :D

We're still going... Even though we lost a couple of friends, we got alot of new ones.

Take care all, and check us out at http://forums.warriors4christalliance.com