PDA

View Full Version : Being Sold off.

Bloodpriest
25th April 2005, 01:32 PM
Ok because of all those accounts got hacked +sold off all the time this age maybe it would be a nice idea that when someone wants to sell more then e.g 10% of his armory that he has to submit that in an email.
This will make it harder for hackers to sell off to their own accounts and usually people dont sell 10% of their armory at once.
Combined with the validation for changing the email with a referral emailadress or like in the other topic mentioned answering a secret question.
Things are pretty fucked up at the moment maybe this would make a difference.

Bloodpriest

master_prince
25th April 2005, 04:59 PM
ok, now after that email what whould happen? should he wait for a reply or just sell and the admins will know later that it wasn't a hacky doing it? cause you know some people also give other players selloff before they quit maybe rl friends or just koc clan members.. it would be really frustrating if you want to give someone a selloff and should wait until the admins decide to reply, "maybe a autoreply from them".. it sounds cool and yea with all those other suggestions it will make it harder yea for hackers :D

Jaded_Ravager
25th April 2005, 05:12 PM
don't really like the idea, i often do sell-offs to get upgrades and would wanna keep the process the same so the exchange can be done quickly

master_prince
25th April 2005, 05:25 PM
don't really like the idea, i often do sell-offs to get upgrades and would wanna keep the process the same so the exchange can be done quickly

well your right about that :S

Bloodpriest
25th April 2005, 05:30 PM
uhm I meant that you get an email add your own email box this will stop hackers because I dont think they have players email only their account what wouldnt allow them to sell off the account.
Jaded you can still buy your updates as fast as before click on the sell button kjeep your armory and open your email account in a different tab or browser click the link to approve and buy your upgrade.

NoKtUrNaL
25th April 2005, 07:09 PM
Bloodpriest has a point, and i understand how it would be useful
but what about people who sell most their armory to upgrade? if your TBG isn't high enough banking in knives is a bitch and often people resort to selling BPM's IS, they would make up a large portion of the armory provided they want a big enough amount of $$$ for a large upgrade

The email makes sense completely i fail to see why you would think the admins approve it?? its just the same as activating and de-activating your account you simply click a link that processes the action
so you would get the email
you verify
then the link directs you to your armory or whatever and so on..